The Truth Unfolded ✔️

Від sfhaseen01

INSTANCE 1 "your ammi said you have been irritating her asking about your childhood again and again" "I just... Більше

Introduction
The Unexpected Shopping Incident
My Going To Be WHAT?
I Want My Memories
Allah Is Capable Of Anything
The Nightmare
I'll Be Left Alone
The Unknown Photo And My Parents Visit
Something Is Strange
Friend's Party
The Surprise
Sadiq
Calls From Unknown Numbers
The Weekend
Memories Are My Need Now!
Visit To Sadiq's Parents House
Poisoned
The Careless Man
New Ideas And Discoveries
Many Things Happen
Hand In Marriage
Shocked
Zafar Fell Ill
Gangsters Or Criminals?
These Are Not Just Nightmares
The Papers
It's Impossible
Bully
I Understand Now
The Truth Is Finally Unfolded
Never To Be Heard Again
The End
Acknowledgements
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER
Bonus Chapter
Q/A
A Sneak Peek
The Last Warning

The Hardest Nights

181 11 9
Від sfhaseen01

Do vote and comment 😊
And do plz ignore the mistakes... I know there are a lot of grammatical mistakes but just ignore them....

                 Word count : 1687

CHAPTER #7

Zafar went in morning and he would return when, I don't know. I can't believe, a month didn't pass since our marriage and he is attending work issues.
He was on holiday though and he is still having holiday for one month but he will get extra 7 days of the next month as he had to go for taking interviews.
Now, I think it was the best time to observe the strangeness of this place and find out what's so fishy here!
Since I came here, this house didn't make me feel that I am a stranger here... I know its not possible... But what if it is?

In the evening, I sat with dadi (the old lady... I am also calling her dadi because that's what relation she has with zafar)

"dadi"

"come my dear girl, sit here"
She adored me
I sat beside her

"dadi I want to ask you something but promise me that whatever we are talking now will be only in between of us"

"don't worry beta, I'll not tell anyone... You ask"

"dadi, are you this house's owners?"

"yes"

"since when?"

"beta why are you asking all of this? Is something bothering you?"

"no but I want to know about the... The.. History of this house.. Like whom it belonged to from the very start"

"ok I'll tell you" she comforted herself on her recliner
"this house is very old and this house was bought by my son, Zafar's father.
Unfortunately he just died 2yrs ago because of stroke"

"I am sorry"

"no no it's ok....but before we bought this house we stayed here as rent holders"

"ohh who were the owners back then?"

"beta I don't know, it was only Zafar's abba who knew who the owners were... I remember him telling once that he could have bought the house only if there weren't any defects in the property papers"

"oh....Umm.....do ammi also don't know who the owners were?"
Here I was referring to Zafar's mom as ammi as he also called the same so I also called the same.

"no beta, when Zafar's abba were alive.. It was only him who used to deal with these property things... We all didn't prefer to interfere"

"hmm.. So when was this house bought?"

"we stayed as rent holders for about 6 yrs, then we bought the house and that too it was not direct"

"not direct? I didn't understand"

"the owner sold the house to a broker who in turn sold to us so even amar didn't know who the real owners were... we were rent holders till the time the owner sold out the house to the broker. We had the deal so as soon the broker bought it, we purchased so the owner and amar did not know each other as the communication was only with broker"

"what kind of deal is that in which  the owner and buyer don't know each other"

"there is that kind" she shrugged "but beta why are you asking about it all of a sudden?"

"it's just that I felt this house kind of familiar so I asked but I know its not possible and it's just my hallucinations so.... BTW thank you so much for helping out with this"

"anytime" she kissed me on forehead.

It was night, I had my dinner. I spent a quality time with my in laws today and also got some information which was not so useful bit it gave me a hint that it did not belong to them from the very start.
I came to my room and checked my phone, there was a text from zafar

'reached safely, how are you?'

'alhamdulillah... How are you?' I texted him back

After a minute or so he replied me

'good alhamdulillah but very tired, going to sleep. Take care'

It was time to sleep now, I did all the pending works like cleaning the bed and brushing my teeth. I off the light and laid down.
Everything was fine.

*gun shot*
I woke up fully drenched in sweat.
It was just a sound I heard but it terrified me.

The next day was normal, I spent time with ammi (Zafar's mom) and learned to cook some new dishes.
Zafar was in constant contact with me through chats.
He said he was very tight busy with the interviews, there are a lot of people coming.
At night, I thought of watching a movie. So I took my phone and started one. There was a knock on the door. I looked at the clock... Damn it was 2:30am. Who would come at this hour?

Zafar? Please let it be him!
I

opened the door to see there was a man standing. He aimed his pistol at my forehead and shot me within seconds.

"aaaaaa" I woke up. I was dreaming!! I don't know when I dozed off to sleep while watching.
Just then, I realized I was crying.
I was missing zafar. I needed him.
I recalled the night when he took me into his arms and slept just like that for the whole night caressing in my hair so that I won't be afraid.
I recalled his breathes on my face every time he kissed me and the love in his eyes every time he said his feelings to me.
On that day, when he asked me whether I would miss him just like how I miss my parents, my answer was no but now my answer is yes!
I miss him a lot.... Seriously a lot.
I thought of texting him but stopped myself because he will be sleeping now.
Ohh I wish so badly that zafar was with me right now.
I realize now that my heart loves him..it yearns for him but I am not ready to admit it.
But these nights have made me to yearn for him more.
When will he come back? When?

Next day, I cooked the lunch and dinner myself because I wanted to stay engaged. Being free was hard for me.
I slept in the afternoon because I was very sleepy as I hadn't slept properly for like 2 nights.
After having dinner, I came to my room and checked if zafar had texted me.
There wasn't any text.
Many things were coming in my mind.
Maybe he didn't love like before. Yes if that's the truth, then it's my mistake.
I didn't love him and I was selfish. Damn me!

Beep... My phone buzzed. I checked to see there a was a text from zafar.

' Dear I am sorry I couldn't text you today, it was a very busy day and my phone also was left in room by mistake.
I am sorry. Miss you'

'it's ok' I replied him.

He didn't care about me. So bad!

I felt cold and my head was aching so I laid down hugging my pillow, eyes wide open.
Slowly lone tears fell off my eyes.
I was scared.

After a while, I felt someone opening the door. Thankfully, I've had locked it.
I looked at the time it was 11pm.
Am I dreaming again? No! It's not possible because I know I am feeling it for real.
I slowly walked to the door and unlocked it and opened.
To my surprise, it was zafar!

"zafar" I whispered
"assalamualaikum" he smiled so widely I could see all his teeth
He came in and I was still standing in shock with my mouth open.
________________________________________

Zafar's POV

When she opened the door, I could understand that facial expression. She was shocked!

"assalamualaikum" I greeted her and entered in the room.
Suddenly she ran to me  and hugged me.

"why didn't you tell you are coming?"
I could hear her sobs

"I wasn't sure myself, this evening I got the notice that I can leave"

"you should have at least texted me!"

"I wanted to surprise you"

"heck with your surprises"
She was crying now

"what happened?" I was worried now "why are you crying?"

"as if you care"
Oh my god, she was cute!

"yes I do... Tell me"

"I saw nightmares every night and... And.."

"and?"

"I missed you"

WHAT?!?
"really?"

"you think I am joking?" she shouted at me

"no love you aren't" this was my happiest moment of my life.
I pulled her closer and caressed her hair.
"it's Alright... I am back"
I kissed on her temple.
Now she put her hands in my shoulders and hugged me, tiptoed.
"I missed you too hafsa... A lot. As soon as I got the notice, I came"

She hugged me even more tightly.
"did you eat?" she asked softly

"yes, I ate on my way"

"go and take a bath, it will freshen you up" she said and I obeyed her

I kissed on her forehead and headed to bathroom.

When it was time to sleep, she brought her pillow nearer to mine.
I drank a glass of water and laid down.
She also laid down beside me. She slowly crept near me
"come" I slowly said taking her in my arms.
I could feel her breath on my neck, it was warm.
She looked at me.

"all these nights, I couldn't sleep properly...I needed you...very much" that 'very much' was slower than a whisper but I heard it.

I slowly rubbed my thumb on her cheek. "I am back and you don't have to be scared"

She was still looking at me with teary eyes.
I kept rubbing my thumb on her cheek and moved a little forward to kiss her but I know it would be a fail but this time, she came up to me her hand in my neck, our lips met into a kiss.
Soon she was asleep, she was very tired... Probably more than me. She had dark circles under her eyes.
I kissed her one last time and slept.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Their Fate Від booola🥀

Романтика

495K 24.2K 42
[EDITING] "Can you... marry my brother?" "Your brother, Ibrahim? But... Isn't he married?" I recall the conversation we had before. "He was, but he...
The CEO's unexpected love ✔ Від TheSecretWriter

Філософія та духовні розповіді

2.3M 138K 52
"You fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected times." ▪▪ He stroke my arm with his hand and carefully followed his own act...
149K 7.3K 46
Guys it's going to be a pure and innocent love story. If anyone is looking for a dark romantic story then it's not for you. But still you are welcome...
280K 11.9K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...