𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀・:*:・//yandere...

By Coiichee_ukuda

A dreamsmp story but..... They are yandere ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・* I change the story a bit so they might be so... More

✧Where it all begin ✧
⋆୨୧˚Meeting a new friend ˚୨୧⋆
◍♡✙Joining?✙♡◍
*:..。o○New look○o。..:*
*+:。.。Owner。.。:+*
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Honored⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
☆.。.:*Tag game?.。.:*☆
❃.✮:▹Going back?◃:✮.❃
✥❁✿✿Building time ❀❀❁✥
*:..。o○Prison for who?○o。..:*
‧͙⁺˚*・༓Recruit {2}༓・*˚⁺‧͙
✙♣︎Nether♧✚
◌◌○𝖠 𝗉𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗄○◌◌
☆.。.:* 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 .。.:*☆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝘎𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
‧͙⁺˚*・༓ 𝖱𝖾𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗍𝖾 ༓・*˚⁺‧͙
*:;;:* 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗? *:;;:*
♠︎◎◌ 𝘌𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 ◌◎♠︎
*:..。 𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 。..:*
❃.★ 𝖫𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝗃𝗈𝗂𝗇 ✮.❃
-: ✧ :- Crush? -: ✧ :-
*+:。 𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇? 。:+*
⋆⋆୨୧˚𝘊𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦˚୨୧⋆⋆
*•✩•˚Preparation{1}˚•✩•*
✧♪♪●Preparation{2}○♪♪☆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧I am fine୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
*:。.Murder?.。:*
◎○Investigation{1}○◎
◎○Investigation{2}○◎
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚It's her fault!˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
*+:。.。L𝖾𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀。.。:+*
**✿❀𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.❀✿**
❃.✮:▹𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀◃:✮.❃
..。o○Flashback○o。..
*+:。.。𝙁𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ?。.。:+*
゚+*:;;:*𝙀𝙭𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙.*:;;:*+゚
◆𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅◆
*+:。.。Memory。.。:+*
*+:。.。𝘐𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯?。.。:+*
◆𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩?◆
❖✤𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘶𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴...✤❖
❃❀□◆𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯?◆□❀❃
✥❖◇ 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘴 ◇❖✥
◔◕❃𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭❃◕◔
◔◑𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅◐◔
□✚𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵✚□

。.。:∞♡ 𝖭𝗈𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖾. ♡∞:。.。  

5.5K 188 646
By Coiichee_ukuda

Y/n pov

Niki, Fundy and I were enjoying the cake with some tea that Niki made. Niki was only eating the upper part for some reason while Fundy was silently judging her way of eating it. They were talking about what they are gonna say in the election day.

I was thinking of going back to the dream's  land to apologize for my out brust... I wanna use that excuse since I really don't want to watch the election.

"Hello guys, Fundy did you tell them about the event? " Ranboo said while opening the door and he started to sniff the air. I saw Tommy leaning on the door side with a glare.

"Mmmm that smells good." He said while fundy tries to hide the cake behind him.

"I told jack manifold about the event and me and wilbur made a party called pog2020." Tommy said while walking past ranboo who was surprise to see him. Oh so they come together.

"And what about jchaltt and quackity? " Fundy questioned.

"Quackity and George are teaming together and naming their party as swag2020 while schaltt is going solo and naming his as schaltt2020. " Tommy said while walking towards me. Suddenly Tommy sniff the air.

"Did you guys bake a cake? " ranboo asked. We all became silent. We totally forgot to share our cake with everyone.

"Without me?! " Tommy shouted in disbelief, feeling shock that we didn't share with him.

"Why should we share to you when me and y/n...and Niki made the cake. " Fundy said while Niki was giving the death stare.
Tommy just gave the middle finger to Fundy while ranboo was wiping a fake tear from his face by fundy's word.

"I am sorry toms and rans, we just made a small cake for three people but next time you guys can join. " I apologize while Tommy's frown became a wide smile and ranboo hold his laugh from the nickname.

"Toms sounds nice but rans? " ranboo said with a blank face while I laughed.

"I like nicknames like that. " I said while he nodded. Short names are better.

"And It's okay y/n but next time invite me! " Tommy said while pointing at himself.

"And me too... " Ranboo added while raising his hand slowly.

"So where is the election gonna be held at?"Niki asked while drinking her tea.

"I am not sure about the place but wilbur said he will take care of it. " Tommy said while leaning on the counter next to me.

"So are you guys planning to join the election? " Ranboo asked while walking to us.

"Yea but sadly y/n won't join us and not joining any of y̶o̶u̶ b̶i̶t̶c̶h̶e̶s̶ you guys. " Niki said while she cough some of the words.

"What? why y/n?! " Tommy asked, feeling shock about me not joining them.

"Uh I don't want to join because I am not interested in leading or this political stuff. " I said while scratching my head.

" ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵇᵉ ᵐʸ ᵃˢˢⁱˢᵗᵃⁿᵗ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗᵒ ˡᵉᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ..."
Tommy whispered in my ears while coming a bit to close to my ear that gave me the chills until the door open behind ranboo.

"I have some news to tell you guys... " Wilbur said while tubbo followed him behind. We all turn our heads towards Wilbur, tubbo walked past Wilbur and stand next to Tommy.

"So quackity made a deal with schaltt that his votes will combine with schaltt so we might have a chance of losing Tommy... " He said while clenching his fist in frustration.

"Don't worry Wilbur, if you convince the people that you are a good leader and make a good speech about it then of course they will vote for you. " I said with a smile while He looked at me with a smile and immediately widen his eyes when he saw Tommy hugging me.

"This place is freezing. " Tommy said while tubbo look confused.

"What? It's like 30 de- " Tommy slap his hand on tubbo mouth and that gave me the chance to shift away from Tommy.

"Alright then... Who else is joining? " Wilbur asked while Fundy and Niki raise d their hand.

Ranboo pov

So does everyone in this place have a crush on y/n? Except Fundy but he is warming up to y/n. I hope y/n will be comfortable in this place.

"Me and Niki are joining the election and our party name will be coconut2020. " Fundy said while blushing in embarrassment about the name.

"Oh I like that name! It is very cute and coconut taste good. " I said while trying to make Fundy feel better about the name.

"Really? Y/n chose the name for us! " Niki said while hugging y/n and rubbing her face with y/n face cheek. Aw they look adorable.

"Why are you joining  tho? " Tommy asked.

"Cause we are joining for fun. " Niki said with a smile.

"That's why the name is cute just like her! " Tubbo said with a smile while I saw y/n becoming red. I looked everyone and they were all jealous of tubbo making y/n blush.

I know y/n is a good friend but i kinda felt some urge to punch tubbo in his face multiple times.

"So they are four party for the election. " Wilbur said while writing in his book.

I peeked at the book and saw a picture of y/n... Changing her cloth- . I step back, covering my face from everyone. Am I in shock or am I just blushing...?

"And Wilbur? Where is the place getting held at? " Niki asked while Wilbur looked outside.

"It's near the wall, me and jack clear the place up." Wilbur said while closing his book. Should I tell y/n about this?

"And two more guest are joining later." Wilbur added. Everyone became curious to know who they are .

"Who are they Wilbur? " Niki asked while y/n stood up and sit another place that is a bit far from the group.

"Why are you sitting there y/n? " Wilbur asked while I can see sweats forming on her forehead.

"It's a bit hot over there since you all are attractive. " y/n said while fanning herself, I looked at everyone faces becoming red and I also felt warm on my face. It's nice hearing a complement from a girl and not tommy simping over me.

"Ahem uh Phliza and technoblade are
joining." Wilbur said while Everyone smiled.

"Yay!!" Everyone cheered while I saw y/n is taking some time to process.

"How do they like? " y/n asked. I wonder why she looks uncomfortable after hearing their name.

"Philza is a handsome man and techno is... You know... techno. " Wilbur said while everyone sigh. That's the worst description of a person.

"Philza has blonde hair and techno has pink hair. " Niki said while I saw y/n eyes widen.

"Does techno have a monotonous voice? " y/n asked in a panicking tone while I everyone is confused why she is panicking.

"Yup very deep voice, sounds like he is serious about everything but his a very nice and funny person." Tubbo said with a smile while y/n stood up.

"Guys, I have something to say... " Y/n said while Everyone became silent and looked at y/n.

"What is it y/n? " Niki asked while y/n stood up and I can see she was hesitant about it but she sigh.

Y/n pov

Don't tell me its technoblade is tecky... I don't want to meet him at all. I shouldn't tell them about it. If I do this then they will not trust me... I need to say something else.

"At the day of the election... I can't come for the event becaus- " I stopped talking , I can feel the atmosphere being dark. My gut instinct was telling me to not tell but I just ignore it.

"What a fcking surprise! Y/n is leaving you guys again haha... " Fundy said while his laugh broke the tension.

"Don't you like us y/n? " Tommy asked while gripping the counter tightly that I could see his veins.

"You said you will support me... " Wilbur said while tightening his fist.

"So you do like dream's friends more than us... " Niki said while I could see her holding her tears.

"Did you lie about staying here y/n? " Tubbo asked with a blank look while slowly tilting his head. Oh god, I can't say about me going to the dream's land... I need to make a good excuse.

"Please don't leave, I don't want to see them sad again... " I heard ranboo mumbled but I could hear him. I am sorry ranboo... I don't want to shout again but-

"Let me talk without getting disturb for once... Stop blaming me for no reason. I thought this place is nice with friendly people but YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME REGRET COMING TO THIS PLACE."I yelled at them, they all flinched. Oh crap.

"I am sorry for shouting at you guys... I am going away at the day when the election is gonna begin because I have some things I left in my old house. So stop worrying about me... " I said while walking past all of them.

"And I am pretty sure I am more skill than you all combine. " I said while walking out the door. I shouldn't have done this but this people are really getting on my nerve.

Love meter, ✧༺♥༻✧

Tommy : 99 % ( he likes that you yelled at him , it kinda made him take you away right now)

Tubbo : 94 % ( he feels bad about them making you uncomfortable but it's still your fault)

Wilbur : 99 % ( he is annoying that you yelled at him... He really wants to slap you for that)

Niki : 90 % ( she is angry that you yelled and broke the hug , she just wants to stitch your mouth )

Ranboo : 30 % ( he was angry at the others than you cause they are the one that made you yell at them including him)

Fundy : 20 % ( he felt every emotion at the same time when you yell at him and others too but he enjoyed that you yelled at them)

A/n

Have a lovely day petals .・゜゜・

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1.3K 16
RIP TECHNOBLADE This book will still be up just to keep the memory of him alive. {<FINISHED>} This is a technoblade x read...
65.3K 1.5K 33
this is my first story,So I'm sorry if updates come slow or there are any grammar mistakes :) (I'll probably edit the chapter if there is any big on...
24.7K 456 35
Clay/Dream has a obsession with a boy named George, he finally kidnaps the boy. Will George be able to escape both his love and him? btw there are g...
364 22 8
Book discontinued for now- I don't remember where this was going. Sorry guys A dream x reader fanfic This will take place in a real-life version of...