𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏

By -deethaintrovert

"𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐈𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞" -𝐀 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

10.7K 495 92
By -deethaintrovert

𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐍𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

Standing in the kitchen, I huffed as I put the last grocery store bag under the sink. Me and Jameer had just got done putting up all the food we went and got. The last two things I had to do was show him around and cook.

"Ok, we gone start at the front door." I said, after catching my breath.

"Alright." He said, nodding his head. Walking out of the kitchen, we went back to the front door before I spoke.

"Mhk, now when you enter you have the little entrance just a nightstand right here, a light switch on the wall over there, a key rack right here, and where I have people take they shoes off before the enter my shit." I said pointing at everything as I talked.

"Also, there is a gun under that table, all you have to do is reach up under there and grab it." I said pointing at the table.

"Alright, shoes over there, gun under there, light switch right there." Jameer repeated, nodding his head while playing with his beard.

Walking out of the entrance way, we walked to the living room.

"Ok, this is just the living room nothing too special. Got the T.V and stuff like the, couches, love seats, shit like that." I said walking around the living, naming off all the things in there and then some.

"Now, living room is a open space, but there is also a dining room through that door over there. It's another opening in the hallway." I said, pointing at the door that was in the corner of the left side of the living room.

"What's this door right here down this hallway ?" Jameer asked, pointing at the hallway that was to the left of when you left out of the entrance way of the house.

Looking over I though before speaking.

"The garage, laundry room, annnddd a storage closet." I said, after thinking about the last door.

"Alright, now what else ?" He asked, walking over to me.

"Mhk, you know it's a kitchen of course. But there is also a Den, down the hallway to the left before you go up the stairs. Then the basement door, two bathrooms, one restroom, and three guest bedrooms down here." I named off as we stood in the hallway.

"Shit, you got money don't you ? And this was built from the ground up ?" Jameer asked, looking around in awe.

"Yep, my parents started having this house built when I was seventeen. And I got a lil some." I said shrugging.

"Okay, okay, now upstairs. You don't have a attic do you ?" He asked, looking up the stairs.

"That's a different story, but follow me so I can show you around upstairs." I said walking towards the steps.

"What the fuck you mean "different story"." Jameer said, doing air quotes while standing in his spot.

"It's nothing bad, I swear." I said shaking my head, halting my movements.

"Alright, I'm takin' you up on ya' word." He said, looking over at me before walking off.

"You don't even know where you going !" I yelled, as he walked up the steps.

"Come show me then." He yelled back, now at the top of the stairs.

Shaking my head, I jogged up the steps, holding my titties.

Walking up the last three steps a little slowly I released a breath.

(A/N : ifykyk)

"Alright, give me a minute." I said after clearing my throat.

"Take ya time." He said, looking at me with a bored face.

"Mhk, now we at the steps so it's easier for me to explain." I said, pointing at the steps as I talked.

"Now come stand by me, facing the safe direction as me so you can have a clear understanding." I said waving him over.

Tilting his head forward, he walked over to me and stood by my side. We were facing forward, with our back to the steps and we were looking at a door.

"Ok, so when you walk up the steps, there's a hall to the right of us." I said turning my head, and pointing down the hallway.

"Down there is only my room, a filming room, and a hallway closet. The door that you are looking at right now is my room door." I said pointing to the sides their on.

"Ok." He said nodding his head.

"Ok now straight ahead, the door that we're looking at right now at the end of the hall Is a bathroom. There's two guest rooms, one on each side of that hall. There's a game room, hall way closet, and a smoking room. Also Nylan has a room, but it's that single door to the left of us down that hallway." I said pointing at everything.

"Alright." He said, humming a little.

"And the hallway the you see on the side of the steps right here ? That door back there leads to the attic but it's locked." I concluded.

"I fuck wit how you got this set up, except the attic." He said nodding his head.

"Thank you, everything you need is already in the guest room. I actually just washed everything and stocked the rooms up. You need something ? Look around the room and I guarantee you it's in there." I said, rambling as I thought of everything he could possibly need.

"Ok thanks." He said, nodding his head.

"You have my number so text or call me if you need anything, cause I won't answer if you yell." I said nodding my head, before walking away.

Walking down the hallway, I walked straight back, opening my room door. Grabbing my LED light remote off the dresser, I clicked my lights to the color purple. Fully walking into my room, I closed my room door. Walking over to my bed, I lifted my foot off the floor, and used my leg that was on my bed to hoist myself into my bed.

Grabbing my phone, I turned my Bluetooth on. I heard my speaker beep, which made me go to apple music. Shuffling my music, I closed my eyes when I heard the beat to Everybody dies in their nightmares by XXXTENTACION flow through the speakers.

Relaxing my body, I let the music wash over and consume me.

(A/N : This song is actually calming)

𝙏𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣' 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙

𝙏𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣' 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙬𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙚

𝙏𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣' 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚

𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚

Feeling my breathing slow down a little, I exhaled letting my face relax also. Feeling tiredness take over me, I let sleep consume me.

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

Waking up, I slid out of the bed and looked around. Scratching the back of my neck, I yawned as I stood up. Pulling my underwear out of my ass, I leaned over grabbing my phone. Turning around, I walked towards my bathroom.

Pushing the door open, I ran my hand against the ride side of the wall before the light flicked on. Walking over to the toilet, I lifted the seat up, sitting down. I ignored the cold feeling ok my ass and released my bladder.

As I peed, I unlocked my phone with my face, before clicking on Instagram. Letting the app load, I tapped my finger nail on the screen. I watched as the app loaded, and I started scrolling through the app.

*Five minutes later*

Sitting my phone on the counter I grabbed a some tissue. Wiping myself clean with the tissue, I dropped the tissue into the toilet. Turning my upper body around, I opened my pack of wet wipe and pulled one out. Taking the wet wipe, I wiped my self from front to back a couple times.

Dropping the wipe into the toilet, I got up and turned around flushing the toilet. Grabbing my panties, I pulled them up. Walking over to the sink, I grabbed my bar of soap, before turning the hot water on.

Wetting my hands, I rubbed my hands together with the soap between my hands. Running my hands under the water I brung them back out, before rubbing my hands together again. Sitting the bar of soap down, I rubbed my hands together, rubbing the soap all over my hands.

Placing my hands under the water, I kept rubbing my hands together as the soap washed into the drain. Turning my hot water off, I walked over to the bathroom door and dried my hands on the hand towel that was hanging up.

Grabbing my phone, I opened the bathroom door, flicking the light off as I walked out of the bathroom. Walking into my room, I went over to the and sat my phone down on the to. Bending down I opened the dresser drawer.

Pulling out a pair of shorts, I slid them on. Grabbing my phone, I walked out of my room. Shutting my room door, I walked down the hallway before turning left and walking down the steps.

Reaching the bottom of the steps, I walked to the kitchen. Walking into the kitchen, I flicked the light on and looked around. Thinking for a little minute, I decided to make some Rotel.

Unlocking my phone, I turned my Bluetooth on. Waiting a minute, I looked down as my phone vibrated with the notification of my phone connecting to the speaker.

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐡

Going to apple music, I shuffled my music and Big Gangsta by Kevin Gates popped up.

(A/N: Yes Kevin Gates is their dad in this story. Yes he is Famous, he just retired but drop music here and there.)

𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙜 𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩𝙖,
𝙄 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚

𝘾𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙖, 𝙖 𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙙 𝙤𝙛 '𝙚𝙢 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡

𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡𝙨,
𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣' 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚

𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙡 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚

𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣

𝙋𝙧𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙥 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙣

𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙜 𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩𝙖 𝙄 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚

𝘾𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙖, 𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙙 𝙤𝙛 '𝙚𝙢 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡

As the music played, I rapped along as I moved around the kitchen. Walking over to the fridge, I took out the ground beef, and a brick of Velveta cheese.

Sitting that on the island, I opened the drawer on the island taking out my brown wooden cutting board. Sitting the cutting board down, I walked over to the counter and got out a decent sized, sharp knife, and sat it on the cutting board.

Walking over to the cabinet next to the fridge, I opened the cabinet and took out all the seasonings I would need including the taco seasoning.

Sitting all the seasoning down on the island, I squatted down and grabbed a skillet, and a non stick cooking pot. Sitting them on top of the island, I walked over to the stove. Turning the knob for the hit, I put it on eight.

Walking back over to the island, I picked up the skillet. Walking over to the sink, I turned the water on and rinsed the skillet out. Turning the water off, I walked back over to the stove and placed the skillet on the eye.

Right My Wrongs by Bryson Tiller started to play, which made me smile inside.

"Could it be you calling me down." I sung.

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨

𝙄𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨?

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧?

Going over to the island, I picked up the long block of ground beef. Opening the drawer of the island, I grabbed the cooking scissors. Snipping the metal piece of the end of the pack, I placed the scissors down.

Ripping the package open more, I walked over to the stove. Taking some ground beef off the block, I smashed it and watched as it fell into smaller pieces into the skillet. Grabbing bigger chunks, I repeated the process until it looked like a decent amount. Wrapping the amount of ground beef, that was a little less than half up I went back over to the fridge.

Opening the door, I placed the meat on a shelf. Walking back over to the island, I picked up the cheese. Opening the box, I three it into the trash next to the side of the island. Taking the aluminium part off the cheese, I started cutting them into small cubes.

Placing the knife down, I walked over to the stove after grabbing a wooden spoon out of the drawer. Stirring the meat, I saw that most of it was turning brown but some areas were still pink. Making sure I had most of the pink parts under the brown, I sat the wooden spoon on a folded up towel next to the stove.

Walking over to my fridge, I opened the door and reached in grabbed the can of rotel. Walking over to my counter I secured the can in my free handed can opener. Going back over to the cheese I cut the rest of it up, before placing the knife in the dish washer.

Closing the dish washer, I walked over to the can and grabbed it. Walking over to the sink, I turned the can upside down and held the lid as the juice drained off of it. Sitting the Rotel on the sink, I walked back over to the stove.

I don't mind by Usher started to play, after right my Wrongs went off.

"Shawty I don't, mind, if you dance a pole, that don't make you a hoe." I sung along, nodding my head.

𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙩𝙮, 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙂𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮, 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮, 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮, 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮, 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮

'𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨, 𝙜𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙞𝙯

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮, 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮, 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮, 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮, 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙇𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡,

𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙

Picking the wooden spoon up, I moved the meat around. Seeing that there wasn't any pink pieces, I turned the eye off and turned the back eye fire on nine.

Grabbing the skillet, I walked over to the sink. Placing the skillet on the counter next to the sink, I turned around bending over to get a drainer. Turning back around, I placed the strainer Into the sink and poured the meat into the strainer.

Putting the skillet on the counter, I picked the strainer up and made sure that there was little to no grease left. Walking with the strainer in my hands, I poured all the meat into the pot and listened to it sizzle.

Grabbing the seasonings, I sat them on the counter next to the stove. Grabbing the Onion powder I opened it and lightly but heavily sifted it over the pot. I watched as the seasoning landed on the meat. Sitting that down, I followed up with onion powder, a little seasoned salt, black pepper, and the taco seasoning. Mixing that all up, I stopped when I couldn't see the seasonings anymore. Picking some meat up with the wooden spoon, I placed it in my hand.

(A/N : Be putting y'all on with this cooking sht, but continue !)

Blowing the meat, I tossed it into my mouth before chewing. Nodding my head, I swallowed the meat.

"Don't need shit else." I said as I grabbed a paper towel to wipe my hand off.

Walking over to the island after throwing the napkin away, I grabbed the cutting board that held the cut up cheese. Going back over to the stove, I started placing handfuls of the cheese into the Rotel. Placing the cutting board back down, I grabbed the Rotel can and used my nail to remove the sharp metal lid on it. Placing the lid down, I dumped the Rotel Into the pot.

Grabbing the wooden spoon, I mixed the food around. Mixing it for a couple minutes, I watched as the cheese melted. Walking over to the fridge, I opened it grabbing the milk. Closing the fridge door, I walked back to the stove. Twisting the cap off the milk, I poured the milk into the pot as I eyed the amount.

Sitting the milk down, I mixed the milk into the Rotel. After mixing I turned the eye down on low. Cleaning up my mess, I placed the dishes into the dishwasher and started it, and I put the milk back into the fridge.

Taking out some spicy nacho and nacho cheese Doritos I sat them on the island. Going to the fridge, I grabbed the squeeze sour cream, some fire taco sauce, lettuce, banana peppers, and a jar of jalapeno peppers.

Turning toward the steps, I made my way to them. Jogging up the steps, I walked down the hall to the guest room. Knocking I waited for a response, but didn't receive one. Cracking the door, I looked to the Jameer sleep with one arm over his eyes, and his hand in his pants while he slept on his back.

Walking Into the room, I walked over to the bed.

"Jameer." I whispered,lightly shaking him.

I watched as he moved around, turning on his stomach. I rolled my eyes before trying again.

"Jammer." I said a little louder, shaking him a little harder.

"Hmm." He let out a deep hum, turning his head towards me with his eyes slightly cracked open.

"I made some food come make your plate." I said stepping back, watching turn back on his back before sitting up.

"Alright here I come." He responded, looking around.

Walking out the room, I shut the door behind me. Jogging back down the steps, I we walked over to the counter my phone was on and stopped the music. Grabbing a bowl that was slightly bigger than a normal one, but not mixing bowl big, I sat it on the island.

I don't know why but I just feel like I can eat three plates tonight.

Grabbing the spicy Doritos I opened them, grabbing two handfuls of chips. Putting the chips into my bowl, I heard footsteps. Looking up at the entrance of the kitchen, I seen Jameer walking in rubbing his eye.

Aww he still tired- LMFAOOO uglass la dude

"Can you pass me the spicy Doritos ." Jameer asked, grabbing him a plate.

"Hmm." I hummed, placing him the bag.

"Thank you." He mumbled.

"No problem." I replied lowly.

Grabbing my bowl, I walked over to the stove. Grabbing the bigger spoon I placed into the Rotel, I scooped some up and placed it on top of my chips. Getting another spoon of Rotel, I put it on my chips. Walking over to the island, I sat my bowl on the island counter.

Grabbing the bag of lettuce, I opened it and got a decent amount placing it on top of my food. Grabbing the sour cream, I slipped the open. Hovering the sour cream over my bowl, I started squeezing it out.

Moving it in a circle, I kept squeezing.

"You cool." Jameer spoke,scaring me.

"Yea." I said, closing the sour cream. If he wasn't here, I would've kept going.

Don't judge me I'm addicted.

Grabbing the jalapeno jar, I took the top off. Grabbing a fork, I scooped some on there and placed it on top of my food. After doing that I did the same with the banana peppers, then I put some taco sauce on top.

Grabbing a fork, I crunched my chips up. Grabbing a spoon, I mixed everything around before getting a spoon and placing it in my mouth.

"What was the reason for allat." Jammer said, as he placed banana peppers on top of his nachos.

"I don't feel like using my fingers tonight." I said, getting a big cup filling it up with ice, grabbing my bottle of cran-Mango.

That did not sound right-

"You gone have ta come up off summa dat juice, love." Jameer said, while filling his cup up with ice.

"Love" just make my heart skip a beat !

"Whateva you say, you trynna watch this movie with me tho ?" I asked looking over at him.

"What movie ?" He asked.

"One hundred one dalmatians gang." I said, turning around walking towards the steps.

"Here I come just leave the door open." I heard him say.

"OK BRUNO." I yelled, while walking up the steps.

Im sippin wiiine inna robe

Walking into my room I switched my LED lights to electric blue. Sitting my bowl, cup, and gallon of juice on the nightstand I took my socks off and threw them into my hamper.

Moving my blanket, I sat on my bed. Grabbing my remote, I clicked on Disney+.

Looking up, I seen Jameer walking in. Looking at the TV, I chose my profile, and scrolled before clicking the movie. Sitting the remote down, I grabbed my bowl. Hearing chewing, I cut my eyes at Jameer, who was chewing a little too close to my ear.

(A/N: Hate ts wit a passion.)

"Scoot over some." I said, looking at him. He looked up from his plate, looked back down and kept eating.

He stopped chewing loud

About 10 minutes later all our food was gone. I gave him my bowl and told him I'll pause the movie while he took it downstairs.

SIKE !! fuck he thought ?

He came back in the room not too long after and slid in the bed. Getting back up, I went to brush my teeth because I was sleepy again. I already knew this would happen, me getting tired after eating. After brushing my teeth I walked back into my room. Looking in my bed, I saw that it had empty. Shrugging my shoulders, I got j to the bed after turning my fan on. Switching my lights to white,I turned the T.V. down as I felt my eyes get heavy.

Hearing the door open, I looked to see Jameer standing in my door like a lost puppy.

Fuck he want

"Why are you standing right there like a creep ?" I asked, scrunching my face up.

"Can I sleep in hea wit you ?" He asked.

"Why ?" I asked, confusion all in my voice and on my face.

"Becaaaaause yo bed pressha, it's colder den a polar bear pussy in hea, and yo pillows feel like clouds." He said, counting off on his fingers.

"Mmcht, come on bruh." I said, rolling my eye.

"Bet." He said,running in jumping over me.

"Unt unt nunna det it's too late for you to be playin." I said, smacking my teeth.

"Shutchoo-

"Jameer shut the fuck up and go to sleep." I said, looking at him.

"You no fun." He said huffing, turning his back towards me.

"I don't give a damn." I said, closing my eyes.

Revised and edited !!

Thoughts ?

-introvert outtttt !! 🤾🏽‍♀️

Voted, comment, and share !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 909 13
"𝐈𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭"
475K 22.1K 34
"𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭"
102K 3.6K 30
" 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑻 𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑹𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑮𝑬 𝑰 𝑮𝑬𝑻 𝑨𝑳𝑶𝑵𝑮 𝑩𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑫"
310K 17.4K 41
𝐓𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞.