Perfect Strangers

By itsmecymmyrixn

"No strings attached." Sanzu and Y/n are complete strangers. They use each other for pleasure and there's onl... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38 (FINALE)

10

3.6K 167 52
By itsmecymmyrixn

"Why did you go To work today? You should have stayed home, Y/n."

I sighed heavily when Yuzuha entered my office. I continued reading the report that my secratary gave me awhile ago. My eyes suddenly sparkled when Yuzuha placed two iced coffee's on my table.

"I'm Fine now, thanks." I said and grabbed the other coffee with a smile on my Face.

"Seriously? Is coffee really the medicine To your headache? You should get more sleep so your head wont hurt!" She sat on the chair in front of me.

I poked the straw on the cup and took a sip. Ah! That feels Good!

"My sleep schedule is broken, Yuzuha." I shrugged my shoulders as if it's not a big deal.

I saw how she massage her temples. "It's not just work, isn't it?" She asked giving me a suspicious look.

"What do you mean?"

"Are you on pills?"

"Ye—"

"Oh my god! See! That's what I'm talking about! You have a fuck buddy don't you?!?!" She stares at me with horror.

My eyes widened. H-How?!

I stood up from my swivel chair and started waving my hands while shaking my head. "N-No! I was talking about sleeping pills!"

The letter O on her mouth slowly turned into a smirk. "I didn't know you had it in you, Y/n! So who is it?" She leaned closer as if she was waiting for me to whisper something on her ear. I jokingly pushed her head away from me. "Ow!"

"None of your business." I said as I sat back at my chair.

She covered her mouth. "Oh my god! Since when did you start keeping secrets from me? Oh now I really have to meet this guy!" She screamed starting to jump up and down in excitement.

I wonder if she will still have that excited expression once I tell her that my fubu is in a criminal organization called Bonten. But of course I won't tell her that. I don't even plan on telling her Sanzu's name! I know she'll research it! The same goes for Emma lol.

"I don't—"

My words were cut when someone knocked on the door of my office. The door opened and it revealed someone I didn't expect to see. I heard Yuzuha gasp while I continued to have that bored look on my face.

"H-Hey.."

I sighed and motioned Kazutora to seat on the sofa which he gladly followed. I stood up from my seat and was about to walk closer to him when Yuzuha grabbed my hand.

"Don't tell me that's your fubu?" She whispered in a disappointed tone while secretly pointing at my ex.

What the—

"No! It isn't him, okay?" I said when she removed her hands and sighed in relief.

"That's good to hear. I'm okay with anyone Y/n but not that guy, understood?" She gave me a flying kiss before leaving my office.

Anyone but him, huh? Even if that person's a criminal involved in drugs? Yeah she'll probably eat everything she said.

I sat beside Kazutora. "What's up?" I asked in a bored tone.

"I know you don't want to see me but.. is it already late to say sorry?.." he said looking deep into my eyes.

I was taken aback from his sincere words. I didn't expect him to come here just to apologize. His eyes were full of sadness and sincerity. I smiled genuinely at him and grabbed his arm.

"You probably remembered our promise, huh? We'll still be friends even if our relationship ended. I thought you forgot about that. I forgive you, Kazu. Besides, I already moved on so I don't have any reason to be mad at you, right? And.. I also wanted to say sorry to you too. I know I said hurtful words to you at the grocery store. I'm sorry.. anger filled me that time.."

Kazutora has been a friend of mine since we were kids. Our parents would often separate us because we were too close to each other. Before we even started a relationship, we were best friends. Throughout that relationship... it made me realized that maybe.. maybe we weren't really meant for each other as lovers but as best friends.

"It's fine, Y/n.. I should really be the one to apologize. Again, I'm sorry if the only thing I did was to hurt you." He bowed down his head and squeezed my hands.

I sighed before ruffling his hair. "I already said it, didn't I? I forgive you, Kazu. And no, pain isn't the only thing I felt in the relationship we had. It made me realize a lot of thing about love." He released a deep sigh before smiling at me having those tears in his eyes. Oh my god. "Are you crying?" I asked trying to hold my laugh.

"N-No! I think a dirt went in my eye!" He even made an excuse for something obvious lol. I chuckled. "Fine! I just realized that.. I don't deserve someone like you."

"As a lover, yeah." I joked which made him frown. "But as a best friends? We both deserve each other." I pinched his nose just like the way I did when we were kids.

"Ow!" He exclaimed and touched his nose. I laughed and sighed. "D-Do you want to have dinner together? It's just a friendly dinner! It doesn't mean anything! I promise! I just want to—"

"Sure, yeah. I'm actually craving for some pasta." I nodded with a smile. "Let me just finish reading the reports. You can wait for me but if you're too bored then—"

"I stay here."

It was around 6pm when I finished my work and decided to leave the building with Kazutora. I can't believe he waited for me at my office for what? 4 hours? We both took my car since he said his friend named Chifuyu from the pet shop only dropped him by at my work place.

"Table for two please." I said to the waiter as he accompanied us to our table. I sat in front of Kazutora as he roamed his eyes around the restaurant. "First time here?"

"Y-Yeah.."

I smirked. "Chill. The waitress here won't bite you."

His eyes widened. "Y/n!" He exclaimed that made me laugh.

The waiter approached us and I pointed the food I wanted to order. This is just a simple dinner for us. It's like a dinner for two friends who needs to catch up with each other.

"How's your work?" I asked as soon as the waiter left us.

He drank the water in front of him before answering. "It's good. Chifuyu hired more workers so I don't have to work my ass all out every day."

"This Chifuyu guy... you're really close to him, aren't you?"

He smirked at me. "Why? Want me to introduce you to him?"

I shaked my head with wide eyes opened. "I have a boyfri—no.." I looked down and clenched my fists. I almost said that I have a boyfriend even though I don't. But.. why the hell did I almost said that? And why the hell do I picture Sanzu's face on my head?

He's not your boyfriend for God sake Y/n! He's just... your fuck Buddy...

"Hm? What's wrong? Aren't you gonna continue the word boyfriend?" He asked raising an eye brow at me. I shaked my head still looking at my fingers playing with each other. "Y/n what's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

I sighed before lifting my head up. "Kazu... how do you know if you love someone?"

He gave me a small smile and sighed heavily. "Is this about the guy you and Yuzuha we're talking about in your office?"

Wait... "You were eavesdropping weren't you?" I glared at him.

He chuckled and raised both of his hands. "Couldn't Help it."

"I thought so. Tell me, Kazutora. What kind of Love did you felt for me? Was is Puppy Love? Mad? Calming? Aggressive? Or force?"

Cause I know loving you made me who I am today. For me, I can't Actually explain the Love I felt for him That's Why I asked him. He's my First ever boyfriend. I Don't know anything about Love that much. I'm only familiar with some because of the Movies I watch.

"I Don't know. What I felt with you is What I felt with the other girls I slept with." He shrugged his shoulders. Ouch. He's too straight forward huh! He didn't gave me a warning! "But somehow.. You're special."

"Because you know me and all of the girls you slept with were all strangers lmao." I smirked.

He shaked his head disagreeing with What I said. "Why do you want To talk about Love, Y/n? Is it because You're confused with What your feeling towards that person?"

I run my hands on my Face. "Hm... Love.." I held my chin as if I were thinking Like a genius. "Love isn't for everyone. Look around us, Kazutora. Not all people here are together with there loved ones. Not all Love stories have an happy ending."

"But What can you say to the people who are willing To take their life away To achieve that happy ending?"

What is this? A talk Show?

I sighed and drank water First. "Is that What true Love is for? Pain? Destruction? Hello? You're willing kill yourself? To make a fool of yourself just To feel those butterfly feelings inside your stomach?"

"Love isn't just about those butterfly feelings your talking about. Love is a choice. A choice you make. You chose To Love because you know that it's Good To Love."

I couldn't say anything. Kazutora seems To know a lot about lot. Love is a choice, huh?... so it would also be your fault when you get hurt cause it was your choice To Love someone.

"You're inlove, Y/n."

I glared at Kazutora. "What makes you say that?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I Don't know, Y/n. Ask yourself or Go back To when you asked me How Will you know if you Love someone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 3K 27
Y/n has a unrequited crush on her long time unnie, Jihyo. They tend to flirt around, however Jihyo only thinks of y/n as a younger sister. Can y/n wi...
75K 2.1K 28
you don't do relationships. you do drugs and sex. so does sanzu. a guy you met at a party one night before you would find yourself running into him...
9.4K 808 8
╰┈➤ 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘅 𝗞𝗡𝗬 𝗙𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝙺𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙷 | fun-loving and playful, but also a little flirtatious. 𝘾�...
11.4K 230 34
tomioka finally found the love of his life, and started getting close with y/n. tomioka dose not know what his feeling are towards other people, util...