Danmachi: Reacts

By SenjuUzamaki

In this react the characters of Danmachi will be reacting to Bell and alternate realities. *I also took insp... More

DT! Bell
Dust/Murder! Bell

The Watcher

7.8K 77 15
By SenjuUzamaki

*This reacts takes place after the Juggernaut Incident.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name

"Talking"

(Thoughts)

Narration/Description

- Action -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

?????: "Hello everyone thank you for joining us. My name is Erina, and I am joined with my brother Axel, and these are what we look like."

Erina

Axel

Erina: "Now that you know our appearance, I'll have Axel explain how things are going to happen. Take it away brother."

Axel: "Thank you sister. The Danmachi cast will be reacting to our loving rabbit, Bell Cranel. First It will be some of his battles and later on it will be alternate realities, or the rabbit taking the place of other characters in anime. Now without further adieu, let us begin."

- Axel snapped his fingers summoning everyone in. -

Everyone: "Where are we?!"

Erina: "Hello everyone! Welcome to our home."

Finn: "And who might you be?"

Erina: "My name is Erina, I am the multiversal Goddess of Time, and this is my little brother Axel, he is the multiversal God of Space."

Freya: "Why did you bring us here?"

Axel: "We brought you all here to react to someone from your world. As you know every story has a protagonist, that is who we'll be reacting too."

Riveria: "And whose the protagonist?"

Erina: "The Main Character of you story revolves around him." She said pointing at a picture of Bell.

Aiz: "It's Bell?"

Erina: "Yup."

Finn: "If I may ask, why him?" 

Axel: "Its because he's a true hero."

Aiz: "What do you mean by, "true hero"?"

Axel: "Lets see, Bell Cranel has saved an entire race and fought Orario in order to protect them, saved a  goddess from a calamity level monster and saved Orario in the process, he saved a prostitute knowing full well that they represent one of the many destructions for a hero, and even risked his life to save a blacklisted criminal while fighting another calamity."

Erina: "And the list goes on."

Loki: "Come on I know this kid is special, but to fight multiple calamities is a stretch. Even my Aiz can't do that."

Axel: "You're right your Aiz can't do that, but a rabbit whose mindset boarders bravery and madness definitely."

Ryuu: "What do you mean by madness?"

Erina: "What sane person would fight an entire city to save a feared race, to even stand back up after being nearly killed by a calamity."

Riveria: "You have a fair point."

Axel: "Now if we are done with the explanation, It's time to bring some people here."

- Axel snaps his fingers once again and brought Zeus, Hera, Alfia, Zald, Meteria, Ardee and the Astrea Familia. -

Alfia: "What the?"

Meteria: "Sister?"

Alfia: "Meteria?!" Alfia ran to her sister and started crying. "Your actually here."

Meteria: "Its good to see you again sis." Meteria returned the hug and began comforting her sister.

Hera: "Alfia. Meteria."

Alfia & Meteria: "Hello Goddess Hera." Hera went to embrace her children.

Hera: "I missed you both."

Meteria: "We missed you too." Meteria broke the hug ant walked up to Gluttony, and hugged him. "Its nice to see you again Uncle Zald."

Zald: "..." Zald returned the hug. "We're sorry."

Meteria: "What for?"

Alfia: "I didn't keep my promise. We left Bell alone."

Meteria: "Wait, Bell! Where's my son!" Meteria began to worry.

Haruhime: "You're Master Bell's mother correct?"

Meteria: "You know my son, how is he, where is he?!"

Haruhime: "Ow. Master Bell is doing well, unfortunately we don't know where he is right now."

Alfia: "What do you mean "we"?

Hestia: "Allow me. Hestia caught Zald and the Hera Familia's attention. "I am Bell's Goddess Hestia, Bell is currently my Familia's Captain. The Renard is Haruhime a girl Bell saved from the Ishtar Familia, Liliruca our supporter and Vice Captain, Welf our Familia Blacksmith, and Mikoto."

Zald: "Bell's a Captain?"

Hestia: "Yes."

Finn: "And he's a good one at that." Zald, Alfia, Meteria, and Hera looked at the blonde Prum.

Alfia: "What do you mean?"

Finn: "Bell Cranel is an incredible tactician. He's able to have his Familia fight at 120% capacity without them tiring out, not to mention he outsmarted all of Orario even  some gods."

Hera: "Wait, what?!"

Hermes: "Yup. And I'm the one he made a fool of."

Hera: "One of the Gods of Mischief bested by a child."

Hermes: "To be fair Hera, it was your Grandson."

Hera: "Fair enough."

Meanwhile with the others.

Ryuu: "Goddess Astrea?" Ryuu began to tear up.

Astrea: "Hello my little fairy."

Ryuu: "Goddess!" Ryuu ran and hugged her goddess tightly. "I missed you so much."

Astrea: "As did I Ryuu."

Erina: "So Beautiful!" Erina began to comically cry.

Axel: - Sigh - "Idiot"

Ardee: "Hello, Big Sister." Ardee went to hug Shakti.

Shakti: "I missed you, little Sister." Shakti returned her sisters hug.

Alise: "So I see you've matured."

Ryuu: "It's good to see you again Alise."

Alise: "So, have you found a male that is capable of holding your hand?"

Axel: "Yes in fact she has."

Alise: "Really who?!"

Axel: "The "who" will be arriving shortly."

Anya: "Now that I think about it, where's the rabbit ~Nya."

Chloe: "I agree where's that sweet ass." Chloe said while licking her lips.

Freya (Horn): "I agree where is the rabbit."

Syr (Freya): "Yeah, where is Bell?"

Axel: "We sent the rabbit somewhere else. He will arrive momentarily."

Erina: "Alright that's enough for the wholesome moments. Let get straight to the point. While we are here we will react to Bell Cranel's different timelines and universes, And some of his current battles."

Ryuu: "By current, you mean..?" Ryuu said worried.

Erina: "Yes, including the death march on floor 37 and the battle against Bell Cranel's 3rd Calamity. A calamity that the Astrea Familia is all too familiar with."

Axel: "Now then We will be bringing your Bell Cranel with another version of him."

- Axel snapped his fingers summoning Bell and his other self. -

????????! Bell: "It looks like it's time.

Bell: "Yeah."

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 808 26
the story of Danmachi where Bell head's to Oranio, only this time, Enyo decides to move back to Oranio as she decided that even if the Loki and Freya...
18.5K 702 12
Reincarnated into Danmachi? Great. Missing an arm? I can deal with that. Being the last living Dark High Elf now the gods won't leave me alone becaus...
522 25 3
What if a boy who wanted to be a hero decided to help the same monster who hunted humans since the start of time and decide he will be the one to sav...
54.6K 812 31
this is a new Danmachi Rewrite story I thought of and it seems more interesting in my opinion in this story, Bell is the king of a kingdom called Bab...