Sans AU X M!Reader

De KeyraThalita12

(m / n) (L / n) is a 19 year old boy and he is frisk's cousin, (m / n) always looks after frisk like his own... Mais

about ( m/n) ( L/n)
prologue
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 10
part 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 : Empireverse part (1/3)
chapter 13 Empireverse part (2/3)
chapter 13 EMPIREVERSE (3/3)
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
special chapter ✨ [ if ( m/n) and sans AU in m/n replace AU] ( 1/3)
chapter 21
chapter 22 + ( visiting empireverse) ( 1/3)
chapter 22 + (visit Empireverse) ( 2/3)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR GUARDIAN TWIN BROTHE DREAMTALE!!! 🎁🎉
chapter 22 + ( visit empireverse) (3/3)
HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 🎉🎉🎉 2022
special chapter ✨ [ if ( m/n) and sans AU in m/n replace AU] ( 2/3)
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-project (1/5).
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K- PROJECT (2/5)
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K- PROJECT (3/5)
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-PROJECT (4/5)
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-PROJECT (5/5) END???
chapter 31

part 9

759 25 1
De KeyraThalita12

( m/n) POV

I looked at G or gaster tiredly while he looked at me with his friendly smile.

"nice to see you back again (m/n) and i know what has happened to you, i'm really sorry for what son has done to you." said G.

I just nodded "it's okay G... I've forgiven him." I said with a small smile.

"Now you're here and you know what's going on now?" asked G.

"What about the consequences of this reset?" I answered.

"You heard right when we first met? I'll tell you about it." said G.

I looked at him seriously then approached myself and stood right in front of me making me have to look up.

"(m/n) ... the consequence of your reset button is that you will return to the body of a 10 year old child and you will have a trouble with your memory once you return." answer G.

I widened my eyes listening to his words "So that's the consequence!?" I said surprised.

G nodded making me look down then G held my shoulder "but don't worry ( m/n) it won't harm you or others later, but you have to be careful in using your [ RESET] button." said G.

"(sigh) alright... now how should I return to my consciousness?" I asked.

"You just have to press that reset button and you'll be back again." answer G.

" only that?" I said.

he nodded I then saw the [RESET] button in front of me, I doubtfully looked at the button.

I then looked at G and he nodded with a smile, I nodded then smiled then I pressed the button and my vision went black.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw I was somewhere I didn't know "...where am I?" I thought.

I slowly got up and looked around me to find myself in someone's room "what happened to me?" I muttered.

Creck!

I then looked at the door and saw the door was open and then entered 2 skeletons that I did not know.

Me and the 2 skeletons looked at each other until the skeleton in the blue jacket said my name "( m/n)?" call the skeleton.

I stared at the skeletons in surprise how they knew my name and who they were.

then i remember about frisk made me widen my eyes, i then immediately stood up from the bed but because my body was still weak i fell down while wincing in pain.

then I heard a sound running towards me and it turned out to be a skeleton just now he helped me get up then put me back on the bed but I struggled because I wanted to meet frisk.

"Let me go!! I want to meet Frisk!!" I said.

"Calm down (m/n)!! You just woke up and I just changed your wound." said the skeleton.

"I want frisk!! Where are they, I want to be with them!!" I said while crying.

then I was hugged by a skeleton wearing a blue jacket while a skeleton with a blue bandana came out screaming at someone.

I kept crying until I heard the sound of a few footsteps towards here then I heard the voice I was looking for "Brother!?" call frisk.

I looked at frisk then they ran towards me then the hug to the skeleton was replaced with a warm hug from frisk making me immediately hug them while crying.

"Frisk." I muttered.

I continue to hug frisk while crying while frisk hugs me tightly like I don't want to let go of my arms.

[ a few hours later]

after a few hours i calmed down but i was still hugging frisk because i couldn't believe the skeleton behind them.

now the position of the two of us is frisk behind me hugging me while i'm in front of them with my head on their shoulders " frisk looks a little tall... how long have i been asleep and who are these skeletons and why do they look the same?" I thought.

"(m/n)!! Thank goodness you're okay!!" said the voice from my head.

" Who are you?" I asked.

"You don't remember me (m/n)!! it's me ... (n/n)!?"

" Who?" I thought again.

"swap!! he doesn't remember us both how is this!?"

"Calm down (n/n)."

"Who are you two?" I asked.

"We'll both explain everything to you later (m/n)."

I was surprised by the voice saying "who ( n/n) and swap?" I muttered.

"(m/n) how did you turn into a child?" asked the skeleton in yellow and wearing a crown.

"I don't understand what you are asking sir." I answered.

then everything went silent after i said that "did i say something wrong?" I thought.

then frisk looks at me " brother ... you don't remember what all this has happened?" asked frisk worriedly.

I looked at them confused "remember what? What I remember is I woke up in this place and ..." I immediately stopped talking when I remember a little about the sound when I was in my dream.

"And what are you?" Frisk asked.

"and listening to something in my dream that says something." I said slowly.

suddenly I was lifted from frisk's arms to my surprise now I'm in the arms of a skeleton with a blue bandana just now.

I looked at him confusedly but somehow I didn't struggle like when I was held by a skeleton wearing a blue jacket, then I did something without me knowing " ... you're cute ( •0•)" I said smiling at the skeleton making the skeleton blush.

I then saw everyone blushing too except for frisk who was holding back their laughter, making me confused as to why they were all blushing.

I looked at the skeleton who was wearing a blue jacket.

I thought he was quite familiar to me but what is "his name is sans." said the voice just now.

"... sans?" I said.

Everyone looked at me but I kept looking at the skeleton in the blue jacket making him startled, my hand pointed at him.

then he approached me and I immediately hugged him making him surprised, I then looked at him with my eyes.

then i said something i felt i should tell him " G explained to me about the consequences of the reset button and he said that the consequence is that I will turn into a 10 year old and I will have problems with my memory, that's what he told me." I answered.

" ... What." he said.

" What?" I said too.

he looked at me then he looked the other way then everyone nodded then he put me down.

I immediately went back to frisk and hugged them again " warm frisk ... let's play!!" I said.

I heard Frisk chuckle "You're just like a kid bro... even though you're the eldest than me." Frisk said.

"uh? I haven't been with you in a long time. Of course it's clear that I miss playing with you a lot." I said.

"Okay...let's play outside." Frisk said.

"yay!!" I said.

I took Frisk's hand and we both went out to play.

no one POV

after ( m/n) small and frisk came out all sans gathered " did you hear what ( m/n) said just now." said ink.

"He told me if G told him about the consequences of the reset button."said classic.

"What does gaster have to do with (m/n)?" ask ink.

"I don't know either but (m/n) once told me that he met G when he was on the verge of death." replied classic.

everyone was silent "it seems we have to protect ( m/n) if something is suspicious." said dream.

everyone nodded then classic looked at (m/n) who was playing chase with frisk "I hope he forgives me if he remembers it later." think classics.

( m/n) POV

I chased Frisk with all my might " I will catch you Frisk!!" I said.

"Just try it if you can!!" Frisk said.

i kept chasing frisk until i almost reached frisk but then frisk increased their speed, i looked at them in surprise while they were chuckling.

"Oh~ I'll catch you Frisk!!" I said.

then I saw that there was an opening to catch Frisk, I then immediately jumped and hugged Frisk making us both roll over laughing.

me and frisk lay down "wasn't it fun just now?" Frisk asked.

" uhm!! so much fun, next time we will play it again!!" I said.

"You're like my little brother now." said frisk while playing my cheek making me chuckle.

I then saw a figure that looked like frisk but had red eyes and had a green and yellow sweater, I kept staring at the figure until the figure looked at me.

then the figure smirked making me a little scared suddenly the figure was in front of me surprised me "ahhh!!" I shouted.

" (chuckles) wow~ see this Frisk has brother's?" said the figure.

I became more scared suddenly I was hugged by Frisk while they glared at the figure "Stay away from my brother Chara." Frisk said.

"Chara?" I thought.

Chara couldn't help but laugh then leaned closer to Frisk then held their cheeks "Since when did you control me Frisk~ You know I'm stronger than you." said char.

I saw Frisk's pale face with sweat dripping down his head " i could have controlled your body and killed everyone again including your brother." said char.

I widened my eyes when I heard his words "she wants to control Frisk!?" I thought.

Then Chara looked at me with a smirk "I can feel your determination too (m/n)." said char.

I withdrew from Chara because I was so scared that suddenly Chara was beside me and then Chara and I were close to each other.

I then turned black around me then I saw a heart in front of me with red, green, and purple colors made me surprised "You see that heart in front of you? It's your soul, a soul that is quite ... quite attractive and strong enough~" said Chara.

then Chara held my soul and looked at my soul with a smirk on her face "You don't mind ... if I borrow your soul for a while~" said Chara.

I immediately shook my head "no!! I don't want to!!" I shouted.

then Chara laughed making me tremble suddenly Chara grabbed a knife and scratched my cheek " who said you can control me?" said chara.

and I saw that my soul was bound by a rope by a red-black soul or rather Chara's soul "let's play together... ( m/n)~" whispered Chara.

I closed my eyes tightly "Someone help me!!" I thought.

CRASH!!

" What is this!?" shouted Chara in surprise.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw 2 figures in front of me that I didn't know, one had hair (h/c) with red bangs and the other one was the same but blue.

"Neither of us will let you have his soul." said the figure with blue striped hair.

"Who are you!?" asked char.

"We are both his guards and his friend (m/n), and we promise to protect him." said the figure with red striped hair.

"So don't you dare take a soul that doesn't belong to you!!" said the figure with red striped hair.

"You think you can just let me out!!" said char.

"It's not just us-"

"But it's those who are out there who will help both of us."

I saw Chara widen her eyes "what!!" She shouted.

then everything became bright and chara also disappeared when there was that light, i opened my eyes and saw the faces of frisk and sans.

" ...frisk ... sans..." I mumbled.

"Brother!!/(m/n)!?" they both shouted.

they both immediately hugged me tightly making it a little hard to breathe " you two ... I ... have trouble breathing !!" I said.

they both immediately let go of their hug then I took my breath " (sigh)~ ... what happened?" I asked.

"Frisk screaming your name made me jump out and I saw Frisk was hugging you who was unconscious while crying." replied sans.

I then remember everything makes me scared, my body trembles remembering "what happened?" asked sans.

"...that..." (m/n) said nervously.

"Chara suddenly appeared and said that she was attractive with brother's soul." Frisk replied.

" What!?" Sans said in surprise.

me and frisk were surprised too because sans said it loudly then sans grabbed my shoulder "he didn't hurt you right!?" said sans.

I looked away from him "...chara at first saw my soul and said how attractive my soul was to her, then Chara did something to my soul and slightly scratched my cheek with a knife." I answered fearfully.

frisk hugs me making myself hug them tightly with my body shaking " shh~ calm down brother will be fine." mumbled frisk.

" ( M N)?" call sans.

I looked at him with tears flowing "w-what.." I mumbled.

"May I see your soul?" asked sans gently.

I watched him nervously afraid he would do something to my soul but Frisk said that sans wouldn't hurt me.

"Okay...but slowly." I muttered.

sans nodded then his skeletal hand was placed on my chest then he pulled his hand slowly and my soul then came out.

I saw my soul again with the same color but this time I saw a black thread in my soul scared me even more.

sans and frisk were shocked to see my soul while i tightened my hug "what ... what happened." Frisk said.

"...chara did this to my soul." I said with fear.

they both looked at me "what?" they both said.

"But I was saved by someone I don't know." I answered.

" Who?" Frisk asked.

while sans was silent and i shook my head " i don't know but they both look familiar to me when i see them." I said.

"It's better if we go inside first and (m/n) you should rest first you look really tired." said sans.

I nodded "I'm really tired because of earlier." I thought.

Frisk then carried me and I lay down in their arms.

no one POV

after ( m/n ) fell asleep frisk took care of their sister so she felt safe, while sans she went to star sans was there and told them about what just happened.

"Are you serious classic?" ask ink.

classic nods "I'm serious... I saw his soul has a black thread and (m/n) himself said that Chara did all that to him." said classic.

"It seems that (m/n)'s soul is so special that Chara really wants to take (m/n)'s soul." said ink.

"BUT WHAT'S SPECIAL INK?" asked blue.

"...there might be something else (m/n) has that we don't all know." said ink.

" but what ...?" asked dream.

everyone was thinking the same until frisk walked into the room making them look at frisk, classic looked at frisk confused "what's wrong frisk?" asked classics.

"Sans I have to go home today father and mother will come home from their work." Frisk said.

sans widened his eyes at the news "how much longer do you think they will be back?" asked sans.

"...about 5 more hours." Frisk replied.

sans sighed " okay ... we will be back ." said sans.

"You brought (m/n) frisk." said sans.

Frisk nodded then they ran to their little brother's room who was sleeping, Sans then looked at Star Sans "Sorry it seems (M/N) and Frisk has to get home ink." said sans.

"what? so soon." said ink.

"Their parents both come home today about 5 hours from now and I also seem to have to explain everything to the parents (m/n) about why he could be a... child." said classic.

ink nodded understanding then he saw frisk who was holding ( m/n) sleeping, blue and dream were excited to see cute face ( m/n) while sleeping.

"We're both ready sans." Frisk said.

"Okay... ink please help." said classic.

"okay." said ink.

then ink took his paint brush then he made a portal to undertale, then frisk entered the portal while sans said goodbye to star sans.

"See you all." said classic.

"See you, classic, please take care (m/n) carefully." said dream.

"SEE YOU AGAIN CLASSIC!!" said blue.

"Goodbye classic don't forget if there's something strange by (m/n) let us know." said ink.

classic nodded then entered the portal.

frisk POV

after I came back together with sans and also my brother I immediately ran to the house and then entered it together with sans.

when sans and i walked in how shocked i was when i saw mom and dad had gone home " i thought they would arrive in 5 hours!?" I thought.

I looked at them both nervously while my mom and dad looked at me seriously " Frisk ... where have you been?" my father asked.

"yes frisk and where is your brother?" my mother said.

I feel very nervous about what to answer "father ... mother ... brother actually ..." I said.

"Oh my!! What's that (m/n)!?" said my mother happily?

I nodded then mother immediately carried my brother happily "aww~ see (f/n) our son is getting small again... it reminds us of our youth again." my mother said.

I sweatdroop hearing mom say "what happened to your brother Frisk?" asked dad.

" if that please let me explain everything mr ( L/n) and mrs. ( L/n)." said sans.

I breathed a sigh of relief finally sans explained to my parents, then sans explained everything to my parents.

[after explaining everything]

"So that's why." said sans.

my parents looked at each other while me and sans looked worried "So (m/n) is like this because of magic?" asked dad.

"yes." replied sans.

"Gosh... I'm sorry we both sorry trouble you sans, we both should have told you all the truth." said mother.

" You mean?" asked sans.

"sans... frisk... looks like we both have to tell you the truth about ( m/n)." said dad.

"Haven't you guys told me before, father ... mother ..." I said.

"no frisk ... this is different even from ( m/n) himself." said the mother softly.

"Actually... (m/n) is one of the descendants of your mother's ancestor Frisk." said dad.

I widened my eyes listening to my father's words "What do you mean ... brother is the descendant of a legendary wizard who was lost when father told me that when I was little." I said in disbelief.

Father nodded "That's right, Frisk, actually that witch is really real and that witch is the ancestor of your mother's family." said dad with a smile.

" and (m/n) descended from the ancestors of the mother's family ... Rasmelinda Roselina, she was the strongest witch who always protected the relationship between monsters and humans before until suddenly she was said to have disappeared and her name was never heard from again only the RASMELINDA family knew that." said mother.

I looked at the mother with a little admiration with the mother's words "it turns out that the story is real!!" I thought happy.

"But what caused the witch to disappear?" asked sans.

"Roselina can see a future and she sees her future if one day she will kill all human and monsters with her own hands, so she plans to go away from everyone even from her own family." said mother.

"That's why everyone thinks she's just a fairy tale or myth." said dad.

I was silent then I saw my brother who was fast asleep " ... so what should we do to protect brother?" I asked.

"Leave that matter to your mother, Frisk... I know how to keep your brother in our care and sans." said the mother proudly.

me and sans looked at her confused "how?" I asked.

"You notice this necklace, Frisk," said the mother, showing the necklace around brother neck.

"Yes?" I answered.

"This is a lucky necklace to protect your brother when he was still studying abroad, now he has replaced it with his magic and I can feel it." said mother.

I don't understand what my mother means "Your mother means when a child who has a special offspring they parents have to protect them until they have to replace it with their own inheritance magic.

it means your mother gave this necklace to your brother first for good luck so that he will be fine when he is out there, but when (m/n) is getting older then the magic used by your mother gradually disappears and is replaced with magic (m/n)." said dad.

I nodded in understanding "It means you already have it when you come home!!" I said happily.

"That's right and on your birthday he has shown it you know~" said the mother.

I widened my eyes "which part!?" I said.

"When he was with sans that time in the box containing a real sword and the two of them finally got out without us all knowing." said dad with a chuckle.

I looked at Sans and saw that he was blushing "I think Sans remembers that day." I thought as I held back my laughter.

then I saw my father was holding my brother who was still sleeping then he took his brother to his room.

I puffed out my cheeks because I couldn't be with my brother anymore then I heard my mother's chuckle which made me embarrassed "Calm down frisk if your brother is awake you can play with him again anyway." said mother.

I nodded "now you eat first there together with sans, today mom is cooking your favorite food." said the mother with a smile.

"Okay ma'am." I said.

I then took Sans' hand and led him towards the kitchen.

( m/n) POV

[in a dream]

"psst!! hey!!" I heard a sound like it was waking me up, I opened my eyes slowly and saw 2 figures who just helped me from Chara.

I woke up then rubbed my eyes because I was still sleepy "yeah? what's wrong?" I said.

The 2 figures then sat in front of me smiling "according to my words I will explain to you who we are." said the one with blue hair.

" introduce my name is UF!( m/n) or you usually call me by the name ( n/n)!!" say (n/n).

"While my name is US!(m/n) or you often call me swap." say swap.

"Why do you have the same name as mine?" I asked.

"That's because we both are alternate universes from you!! That's why we both look like you." say (n/n).

"Then ... how did you come to my mind?" I asked.

"Let me explain everything more clearly to you." say swap.

skip time [ after explaining everything ]

"So... you are in my body or your soul is with me and I keep both of your souls from disappearing from your original body?" I said.

they both nodded "why don't I remember that?" I asked.

"We both don't know what caused you to forget us and the others, but we both believe the cause is that you reset because you were dead then came back to life and your memory and body changed to a few years ago." say swap.

I nodded "how can I remember?" I asked.

"I'm sorry but we both don't know how but we both believe one day you will remember everything again!!" say (n/n).

I couldn't help but nod again but suddenly everything went black and I was shocked "swap? ...( n/n)?" call me.

no calls at all scares me then i wake up slowly and look around me " swap!! ( n/n)!! this is not funny!!" I shouted in fear.

I then heard laughter from afar which scared me, the sound was getting closer and closer.

I then saw a figure with black slime and 4 tentacles behind it, the figure looked at me with a smirk.

"I finally found you... (m/n)." said the figure as he approached me.

I stepped back because I was scared but the figure continued to approach me "Who are you!! Don't come near me!!" I said.

I continued to step back until suddenly the figure caught me using its tentacles making me unable to move.

my body started to tremble as the figure looked at me with its cyan eyes, I then felt something on my cheek and it turned out to be this figure's tentacle.

"Why are you afraid of me? Aren't you used to me (m/n)?" asked the figure.

I was just silent while looking at the figure in fear "why did you become small and don't remember everything?" asked the figure again.

"... I-I d-don't know why." I said slowly.

" don't you know me ( m/n)? it's me... nightmare." said the figure named nightmare.

I widen my eyes when I hear a familiar name "....nightmare....?" I muttered.

then I saw a skeleton in purple clothes holding a book in his hands and the skeleton was wearing a crown with a crescent moon symbol.

"nightmare?" I said.

nightmare nodded then i was approached to nightmare " do you remember now? you saved me from bullies in the past and treated my wounds with your magic then we both talk like a friend." said nightmare.

"...I-" I was cut off by an arrow hitting the tentacle on me causing the tentacle to break and me falling down.

"Ouch." I muttered.

I then saw who shot the arrow, I saw the same skeleton while somewhere. "Let him go nightmare... he didn't do anything to you." said the skeleton.

"(growl) you're blocking me from making him remember me...dream." said nightmare.

"...dream..." I mumbled.

then i saw dream directing his arrow back towards nightmare "( m/n) quickly run to me!!" shouted dream.

"Huh!?" I saw dream then nightmare with surprise.

"What the hell is this!?" I thought surprised.

"Run fast (m/n)!!" shouted dream.

I immediately stood up and wanted to run towards dream but I was caught by nightmare's tentacles "don't try to run away from me (m/n)." said nightmare.

I swallowed my saliva harshly listening to his voice pressing against me, I tried to get myself out of these tentacles but nightmare tightened the grip on me.

I let out my breath resignedly because I couldn't do anything with myself like this.

"Let go (m/n) brother!!" said dream.

"Don't expect dream ... I still have something I want to talk to him so he can remember me." said nightmare.

I looked at both of them with sweatdroop, I saw dream released his arrows towards nightmare and can be avoided by nightmare.

I who saw the fight between the two of them made me very worried, suddenly an arrow passed by me made me speechless for a thousand words.

"I'm sorry (m/n)!!" shouted dream.

I was still speechless from the attack just now until I saw Dream who managed to get hit by a nightmare attack due to weakening her guard.

I gasp seeing nightmares that are getting ready to pierce dream makes me have to stop him both immediately "stop!!!" I shouted.

My scream succeeded in making nightmare immediately stopped his steps to kill dream while dream looked at me in surprise "don't hurt him... please!! if you really want me to remember you, then don't be like this." I said sadly.

nightmare looked at me then he approached me "whatever is that?" he asked.

"You can make me remember about you but you can't hurt him!!" I said.

nightmare was silent for a moment then he smirked then whispered something to me made my eyes widen to hear it "how?" asked nightmares.

I looked at Nightmare nervously then nodded "I agree...but can you do it in a few more days." I said.

"I will give you for 4 days? How?" said nightmare.

"deals." I said.

then nightmare gave something to my neck and i saw a necklace with a crescent shape and there was a purple gemstone on the necklace. "The necklace will always communicate with me if anything happens to you... I know it." said nightmare.

then he looked at dream who was lying down then he disappeared and everything returned to normal, I immediately ran towards dream and checked him for any injuries.

and i only found a light wound that made me relieved then i used my magic to heal dream's wound, after i healed dream i saw him slowly open his eyes.

" are you okay?" I asked.

he was immediately shocked and looked at me "oh my star!! you are fine (m/n)!!" said dream while hugging me.

"uhh... yes." I said.

"Did my brother do something to you?" asked dream.

I shook my head "no...he didn't do anything to me when you were unconscious, he disappeared somewhere." I said.

dream nods " do you still not remember anything?" asked dream.

I nodded "I still don't remember anything... I was also surprised at first that you all knew my name and Frisk." I said.

" but (n/n) and swap already explained everything to me ... so take it easy." I said smiling.

I saw her cheeks turn yellow then dream turned the other way " nice to hear that swap and (n/n) help you (m/n)." said dream with a little nervous.

I looked at him worriedly because his cheeks were turning yellow "are you okay dream? your cheeks are turning yellow." I asked.

dream immediately became flustered making me even more confused "it's okay ( m/n)!! I'm fine... just hot." said dream.

"Hot? It's cold in here." I thought.

I just nod then I remember when I saw the skeleton in purple clothes "why are those skeletons... similar to Dream but only their clothes are different." I thought.

"Should I just ask Dream." I thought.

"Mr. Dream?" call me.

he looked at me "yes what's wrong (m/n)?" asked Mr. Dream.

"Can I ask you something?" I said.

dream nodded "before you came to save me... i saw another skeleton figure but that skeleton is very similar to you mr dream." I said.

i then saw mr dream get nervous "what is he like ( m/n)." said Mr. Dream.

"He wears a purple shirt with purple eyes and he wears a crown with a crescent in the middle." I answered.

then mr dream cry makes me shocked "what's up mr dream!?" I said surprised.

"He's my brother." replied Mr. Dream.

|•| TO BE CONTINUED|•|

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.1K 107 11
Your Y/n.. a boy that lost his older brother while he was in duty and then somehow got hit by a car. Geez, how lucky are you? Well not much because b...
767K 25.8K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
3.9K 129 4
{rewrite} " ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ɢᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴅᴀɴɢᴏ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ! " " ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ᴀᴋɪʜɪᴋᴏ, ɴᴏᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ. " °:. *₊ ° . ☆ ☾  °:. *₊ ° . ° .• → Started - 20 ::...
8.3K 86 9
Jack Hughes, star hockey player of his varsity boys hockey team incredibly talented in the sport and incredibly attractive. Elle King, star hockey p...