𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚢 𝙾𝚛 𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑...

De ZketchyWrites

Justice and law is what Haetae's and Xiezhi's are known for. The fur, the horns, the teeth, the eyes, the paw... Mai multe

Introduction
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹
~A/N~
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺
A/n
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 (+𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎)
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽[part 1] (Follow them & Go on your own part 1)
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽[part 1] (Go on your own part 2)
1k!?
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾
New Cover
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿
Update

Hey!

124 4 0
De ZketchyWrites

hi...

How's it going? Staying safe?

Anywayyyyss, I'm back! So sorry for neglecting this story, I have been working on some other stories and some comics at the moment so writing more chapters was clearly not at the top of my list. But I'm back and I am here to please you guys with new chapters and some new stories!

If you guys do have suggestions on what x reader stories, one-shots, etc.  that I should write, please tell me, I want to hear your suggestions. 

Alright that's all, folks! 

P.S. new cover coming soon!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

568K 15.9K 40
You who was born with a red scarlet-like eyes are abandoned by your parents in the age of 9, thinking that you will just become a threat to their lif...
1.4K 118 40
Through thick and thin the Law shall prevail. A new sense of purpose awaits us, children of light, in the land where it all began. The darkness in wh...
1.1K 87 13
Twelve Gaurdians. One Majesty. You. See through the eyes of the Oracle, Seo Hyeonju, as the reincarnation of a goddess of twelve lost wolves. After...
192K 5.9K 29
Y/n's family were attacked by a demon on the same day she was given birth. Her brothers and sisters were all slaughtered by the demon along with her...