Between Two Worlds

Door msheridamn

It's been 3 years since Luz went to the Boiling Isles. She got trapped in the human realm after the doorway b... Meer

Luz Alone
Remberances
The Owl House
Welcome to Hexside
Regrets
Amity
Seriously?
First Day
That's My Girl!
Author's Note
Chaos
What Next?
Pain
Memories
Shirts or Lack there of
Sacrifces
Balls and Bats
Boscha
Noceda
Grudgby
The Plan
The Heist Part 1
About the Author
The Heist Part 2
Broken
The Cabin
Mornings
What the hell is going on?
The Plan 2.0
Authors Note
The Ball
2 Hours
Save the Witch Part I
Save the Witch Part 2
Beginnings
Mother of Mine
Last Author's Note
River
Odalia

The Wedding

4.2K 116 96
Door msheridamn

If any of you know of any good queer period pieces. Movie, TV show, Wattpad, or ao3. LET ME KNOW. Like think, Little Women with Florence Pugh, but, gay. Or Fear Street, any of the movies. 1666 is the best and I won't take any other comments if you've seen it. I know I'm obsessed. Don't shame me. Two of the new characters are inspired off of Deena(my wife) and Sam(also my wife) Also go read my new story. Do it. Please. Because you love me?

25 Years Later
"AZURA LUCIA AND JAMES ALADOR NOCEDA-BLIGHT! GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" Amity yelled from the bottom of the stairs, two pairs of footsteps could be heard in the room above as they clamored down the stairs.  Amity's twin children appeared at the bottom of the stairs, looking down at her, their height was something Amity found annoying and blamed Luz for. When the twins were younger Luz had been very confused that they were identical because in the human world, girl and boy twins were never identical. But they were identical except for one small difference, Azura had heterochromia, her left eye was gold and the right was a deep chocked brown, while her brother shared Amity's golden eyes. They had both been born with Luz's tan skin and Amity's auburn hair but Azura had dyed her hair the same dark brown color that Luz's hair was. Azura ran her hand through a messy curly shoulder length poofy hair (see Deena Johnson)nervously smiling. "Mind telling me why the day of your grandmother's wedding I was informed by Hexside that there was an incident in the lunch room on Friday?" The twins looked at each other, James adjusted his circular glasses.

"Well umm....It was Azura's fault." Azura elbowed James in the shoulder with a glare. Amity cocked an eyebrow crossing her eyebrows.

"Mmm mmm interesting. Well Uncle Gus, who I may remind you is your principal, told me that both of you were involved." A small laugh left James' lips. Amity sighed pressing two fingers to the bridge of her nose. "Azura I expect this from you." A proud smirk appeared on her face. "But James, you know better. Now both of you go get ready, we're leaving in 20 minutes. Te amo." The twins rushed back up the stairs.

"Te amo Mamá." They said in unison. Amity sighed turning around to see her wife leaning up against the doorway. Luz's hair was wavy, just above shoulder length and side parted. The side where most of Luz's hair lie, covered up the large scar, that stretched through her eyebrow and down to her cheek, which Amity had given to her years ago, a reminder of everything they had been through. Small grey hairs grew from her temples but faded back into her natural color. One thing that Luz always said was that the Noceda-Blights had aged like fine wine, she would call herself the Paul Rudd of the boiling isles whatever that meant. Even though they were in their Fourties Luz was still a strong and defined as she was when they were teenagers, even more so, as the emperor of the boiling isles she thought it best to remain physically fit. Though when staring at her wife Amity would usually find it hard not to blush, especially in this moment. She was wearing her white long sleeve turtle neck that was rolled up to her forearms and brown leather fingerless gloves. Her witches robe had been cut so that a small part of it draped itself over half of her front, ending just above her waist, and the clasp had been changed to look like owlzura. Her turtle neck rose above her witches robe and ended at her yellow gem that rested on the middle of her collar bone, the shirt was tucked into grey trousers without belt loops, and the pants were tucked into black leather boots. Luz smiled gently at her wife.

"Hello my love. I see you are ready for the wedding." Luz said pulling Amity in by her waist, referring to the long black open back dress she was wearing with a turtle neckline, and lace black  going down her arms. Her hair had two braids in it that wrapped around her head over her loose hair, with small red flowers braided into the braids. Amity giggled cupping Luz's face, the coolness of her wedding ring shocked her at first but she then leaned into her wife's touch.

"And so it seems are you Emperor Noceda-Blight." Luz smiled kissing Amity lovingly on the lips picking her up bridal style spinning her around the room causing her to laugh.

"Ugh get a room." Azura groaned as she entered the room followed by James. Luz set Amity back down on the floor. Azura was dressed in a dark green dress jacket with matching trousers that had rips in the knees, the green bow tie she was wearing was under the collar of her shirt, yet to be tied, her white long sleeve button up shirt had two buttons undone at the top, the dress jacket and shirt were rolled up to her mid forearms and below were black fingerless gloves that were paired with black wingtiped shoes. Azura's dark  fluffy curly hair was parted to the side messily as it usually was and there were black star earrings in her pointed ears. James however was wearing something much less extravagant, he was wearing blue trousered that had a baby blue button down shirt tucked into them, and a bright red tie. His auburn hair had also been side parted but it was styled perfectly with pomade. Azura was much like Luz as much as neither of them would like to admit it the rebellious streak the young witch had was similar to one young Luz had, and one adult Luz had still. James was like Amity, he was quiet, reserved, intelligent. He joined the magical studies track, which Luz had created for young witches who would prefer not to use magic at all, or for witches who couldn't do magic at all, it was a way for them to have a part in magic and create a future pathway for them. While on the other hand Azura was in the healing and abomination tracks.

"Aw look at my two little jellybeans." Luz and Amity smiled at their children. "All spiffy." Azura rolled her eyes, trying not to let a smile form on her lips. Amity stepped forward to straighten James' tie.

"Mamá, stop I can do it myself." James said swatting Amity's hand away from his tie and adjusting it using his reflection in the window.

"Alright everybody we've gotta get a move on." Luz announced, the four of them walked out leaving orders for their abominations to lock up the Noceda-Blight Manor behind them. Each of them mounted onto their staffs, Azura's palisman was a dark green snake with black and yellow spots named Asmodeus, who was the king of demons from a children's story. James had a blue bear who he named Ursa after the constellation Ursa Major, which he was fascinated with once Luz taught him the constellations she knew. The fly to the wedding venue was short, and before they knew it they had arrived to the small clearing in the woods. White flowers had been planted everywhere and white chairs were lined up with little postcards on the seats. Jamie was at a table directing early guests to their seats. Jamie was the spitting image of her father, tan skin, long dark brown hair, and dark eyes, a thin frame hidden behind a yellow dress. As they landed Jamie waved to them in excitement. Luz set Owlzura at the staff holding area as did the rest of her family.

"Luz."

"Jamie." Luz wrapped her arms around her cousin, James died when Jamie was only 3, and after that Luz practically raised her, so they shared a bond that most cousins did not, they were in a weird grey area of almost daughter like but also the fact that they were cousins. Luz pulled away from the hug resting her hand on Jamie's shoulders. "Look at you, what are you 28 now? How's the partner?"

"Oh yeah they're good, they're coming to the reception, they got caught up with the beast keeping coven so they're gonna be a little late. I'm sure you know how it is as the emperor and all." Luz smiled and nodded, Jamie turned to Amity and hugged her as well. "Amity, it's so good to see you. You're practically glowing. Oh lord please tell me Luz hasn't put another baby in you." Luz flushed a bright red but Amity just smiled kindly.

"Oh no, I think two 16 year olds is enough, it doesn't help that one of them is the devil." They both turned to Azura who leaned against the table with her arms crossed.

"Well I'm sure you have a lot of other people to greet, we'll catch up later cuz." Amity wrapped her arm around Luz's as they made her way over to two familiar green haired twins.

"Em, Ed." The twins turned around flashing toothy smiles at the couples. Emira was wearing a solid yellow dress and her green and green hair swirled into her usual French braid, Edric was wearing his grey and yellow suit, he had grown a fluffy beard that personally Amity didn't like but if Edric like it that was all she needed.

"Mittens, Cutie, Little Ed, Little Em." They said in unison. Em went to ruffle Azura's hair but she caught her wrist in mid air.

"If you touch my hair, you'll loose your hand." Emira smiled raising an eyebrow, proud at her niece's fierceness, her liking for shenanigans defiantly comes from both sides of the family. Ed and Em each took turns hugging Luz and Amity, before Em heard her wife Viney calling for her help. After Ed and Em left, James was the first to notice Lilith.

"Aunt Lilith!" He called out running to the old grey haired witch, after years, she had returned to wearing her glasses, something she had convinced James to do instead of wearing contacts like Azura did. He ran up and hugged her tightly.

"Well hello there my protege. How is your study of the magical world going?" She inquired, James adjusted his glasses.

"Very well, I recently learned about the witches of the old world and how the practiced natural magic like Mami." Lilith smiled down at James, even when he was a baby James had always taken a liking to Lilith, she was someone who was an intellectual match for him.

"Yes, how your mother performs magic is quite extraordinary and rare, I would like to tell you more about it, if you have open ears." James nodded eagerly and Azura mouthed the words Nerd at him, which earned her a glare back. James and Lilith walked off into the wedding tent, Lilith's arm around his torso, because he was taller than her.

"A match made in heaven those two." Amity gently laughed out to her wife. Most of the wedding party guests had already already arrived, but Azura had been waiting for one specific guest. Luz turned to Amity, gently whispering in her ear, "I'm gonna talk to her ok...?" Amity nodded before she pulled herself away from Luz's side.

"Darling I think I'm going to check up on Camilla, see how makeup and dress stuff is going." Amity leaned in kissing Luz softly on the lips and then going to kiss her daughter on the forehead. Luz watched as her wife walked away, leaving her alone with her daughter, sitting on a small stone wall away from the main party.

"Ya know maybe you should get her flowers." Luz suggested, Azura sighed, kicking a rock that slid across the ground.

"I could but what difference would that make, she's not gonna like me." She sighed again sadly, Luz scoffed raising an eyebrow.

"Don't worry Azura, she likes you. You may have a secluded room but the sound carries in the manor, Cariño." Azura flushed redder than a tomato her eyes glued to the floor.

"It doesn't matter, her parents, they don't like people like us, they're very traditional only full blood witches can practic magic, only men and women can love each other. And being with the Emperor's daughter is daunting enough, her parents have to hate me."

"Well I would say the fact that it's forbidden makes it better and more exciting, being in secret-"Azura glared at her mother, who quickly made sure to trail off of her statement.

"Not helping Mom."

"Well, if she didn't care about you, why is she coming to your grandmothers wedding, there must be at least some part of her that doesn't want to hide. And dating the Emperor's daughter would have it's perks when it comes to parental issues." Luz winked at her with a small smile. Azura wrapped her in for a quick hug before pulling away and standing up.

"We are never talking about this ever, and don't tell Mamá or Grandma Eda, or Grandma. Or Aunt Willow and Boscha, or Uncle Gus. Nobody."  She said walking backwards pointing two fingers to her eyes and then to Luz before turning around. Luz chuckled softly, standing up and making her was over to the wedding tent where she was sure Eda was freaking out in. As she walked in she saw Jamie walking out of the entrance.

"Jamie, do you know where Eda is?" Jamie nodded pointing to the back of the tent. Inside the tent where little rooms that extended out from the main tent.

"She's at the very last room, and your mom is in this one right here so you know where she is." Luz started walking off towards the back of the tent.

"Thanks!" She called out, she passed people brining out flowers and setting up lights, until she got the the very last room, when she opened the door she saw Eda. The elder witch was dressed in an all white suit with a golden yellow bow tie which she was struggling to tie.

"Need some help with that?" Luz asked approaching her  mentor, even though Luz had grown to be one of the strongest witches on the boiling isles, she knew there was still more to learn, so she usually referred to her as her mentor. Eda stopped fidgeting with the tie and let Luz begin tying it.

"Hey Kid." Once Luz was done she straightened out the tie smoothing it down with her thumbs. She patted the side of Eda's arm smiling.

"There you go. All done." Eda looked in the mirror, she sighed closing her eyes and flooping in one of the chairs that were in the room.

"Ugh Luz what am I gonna do?" Eda ran a hand through her large fluffy grey hair sighing. She looked up to Luz and golden eyes met chocolate brown ones, "How did you do this, you're the emperor of the boiling isles, you're one of the most powerful witches on the boiling isles, you're married to a beautiful woman who you've loved since you were kids, and you have to amazing children. One who even joined the bad girl coven. How did you do all that yet I can't simply get married." Luz laughed out sitting down in the chair next to Eda's.

"Well I didn't do it alone, I had my whole family with me for support, including you. And marrying Amity was one of the easiest things I've ever done, because I knew that no matter what we would be by each other's sides, and I knew that our love was strong enough to overcome any obstacles we would face in our marriage. And it did, and it still has. You just have to love my mother enough to give her all that you can." Eda stared down at at her fingers, where her wedding ring will go. Eda looked up to Luz who was smiling kindly at her Luz wrapped a single arm around Eda pulling her close into a hug. "Okay, you went to the rehearsal so Jamie will come to get you when we're ready, now I need to go find my wife."

"Thanks kid, and don't worry, I'll take care of her." Eda said before she walked out. When Luz stepped out of the room, there were a lot more people that when she had entered the room. Willow and Boscha had arrived with their daughter Clero. And Gus was talking about something involving an illusion of a dog, with Edric. Luz walked down the tent to the room where Jamie had said her mother was in. When she opened the door she saw Amity's standing above her putting flowers into her hair. Her mother was wearing a simple white silk wedding dress with thin straps, and a deep v neckline.

"Wow Mami. You look beautiful." Small wrinkles formed at the corners of her mother's eyes as a bright smile formed on her cheek.

"Thank you Mi hija. If you don't mind I'm going to steal your wife for a little longer. Could you go and get everyone to their seats?" Luz came up behind her mom and kissed her on the cheek before kissing her wife gently on the lips, grabbing her waist while her hand were still occupied in Camilla's hair.

"Of course Mami. Love you both. See you soon." Luz walked out of the room and began helping guest to their assigned seats making sure everything was going according to plan. Azura on the other hand was still waiting for a certain girl, and when that girl arrived Azura felt her heart drop and all of the air leave her lungs. She watched, frozen as she approached with her parents behind her, causing a wave of anxiety to wash over her.

"Aurora. Um...H-Hi." She stuttered out, a heated blush filling her cheeks. The man standing behind Aurora, cleared his throat causing Azura to swallow thickly.

"Azura this is my father Cyrus Miller and my mother Ginny Miller." Azura extended a hand for Cyrus to shake, but the man stood staring at her almost grimacing. He was tall and he had slick dark hair, and a long pale face, his brown eyes were sunken and he looked like he was dead. Ginny was a small thin framed woman, she had rose gold hair that was tucked into a neat bun, and she had a warm comforting brown eyes but her facial expression was a mask of enigma.

"This is that human girl you were telling us about Aurora." Azura cleared her throat for gently.

"Um, I'm only a fourth human. The other 3 quarters are all witch." Azura smiled nervously but Cyrus, and Ginny's faces remained unchanged. Aurora smiled gently at Azura, her face was sweating slightly but Aurora still smiled at her, a smile that had always made her heart melt.

"Mom, Dad, Azura is going to give me a ride home if that's alright." Ginny nodded but Cyrus squinted at Azura menacingly looking her up and down, a look of disgust on his face.

"If you lay a finger on my daughter, in anyway at all. Nothing will be able to save you from the depths of hell." Azura chuckled out nervously as Aurora waved her away from her parents. Cyrus and Ginny turned around leaving swiftly on their staffs.

"Well I guess your parents love me." Azura laughed out, which earned a snicker from Aurora.  "Um...you look beautiful...erm-nice...you...you look nice...." She stuttered out. And Aurora truly was beautiful. Her long rose gold hair was curled slightly, her deep brown eyes shimmered gently with joy, and a smile painted soft, thin lips. She was wearing a dark green sleeveless lace patchwork deep v neck dress, with a green sheer covering her exposed chest and a deep v going down her back the ended just above the end of her lower back. Aurora blushed deeply keeping her eyes to the floor. Azura was surprised that she found herself bumbling around like a baboon, when before their....encounter, her confidence and smoothness was off the charts. As the yet to be couple made their way into the wedding, they were met with everyone sitting in their seats waiting for the ceremony to begin. Azura led Aurora to their seats, they passed by several empty ones, labeled. River, James, Alador, Odalia. Azura and Aurora sat down in their chair waiting for the ceremony to begin. King sat tall on Eda's side of the isle, he was wearing a pink bow tie and nothing else. Azura had only remembered Uncle King as the large demon he was but Luz had once told her that her used to be the cutest little demon she had ever seen, but since then he had grown up, his horns were longer and thinner and his snout had grown longer, he had also beefed up and was much bigger. Azura felt Aurora lean into her, subtle enough for no one else to see but enough so that Azura felt herself relaxing into Aurora's touch. The wedding itself was not large, there were around 40 people, mostly people related to immediate family. Flowers were scattered all over the place, connected to strings and hug up and wrapped around trees, braided into string lights that were hung above the seating areas. Azura watched as Amity walked in front of them both sitting down next to Azura, she crossed one leg over the other, laying on hand on the top of her knee and placing the other behind Azura resting it on her chair, leaning into her bringing her lips near her ear.

"You'll be explaining this later. Unless you'd like to have your mother do it for you, because I'm sure you've already told her." Amity smiled deviously, she had always had her ways of getting information out of people, and it was especially easy to get out of her children, who were easily bribed. Slow music began to play as the guests stood up from their chairs turning to the back of the isles. Eda began to walk up the isle arm in arm with her sister Lilith. When they got to the front of the isle where the white floral wedding arch stood, they hugged tightly before Lilith walked over standing next to King. Azura looked back to see her grandmother's arm wrapped around her mother's. Luz was smiling down at her mother who had locked eyes with Eda. They proceeded forward as the new song began playing, everyone watched as Camilla walked up to her wife to be. They stopped at the beginning of the end of the isle and Luz hugged her mother and Eda before standing in between them both, they joined hands and Luz clasped her hands together.

"Friends and Family, thank you all for joining us in celebrating the marriage of my mother Camilla Noceda and the woman who has been like a mother to me for many years, Edalyn Clawthorne. I know that I'm not the only person who was surprised when I heard about their relationship when it was still just a small ember. They were hot and cold, night and day, but one cannot exist without the other, so today I can safely say they were made for one another. My mother is calm and compassionate and analytical while Eda is wild, spontaneous, and impulsive. They balance each other out perfectly, bringing each other out of their comfort zones to enjoy new experiences together. And I am honored to officiate this wedding." Luz spoke, blinking away the small tears beginning to form, in her brown eyes, she smiled laughing gently. "Anyway, let's get to it, let's start with our vows, Mami, why don't you go first." Camilla smiled softly at Eda, tears streaming down her face.

"Eda...mi amor...the first time I met you was after Luz had taken me into the whole new bright world, everything was so confusing, but you were the brightest thing there was. You showed me around this place, cared for me, and gave me times I could never forgot. But through our friendship, I grew to love you, even though we have had our roller coasters, it was my love that kept me tethered to you, the smart, wild, fierce, loving, amazing woman." Eda lifted one of her hands to wipe the tears from her eyes as she laughed out a smile fumbling with the paper that was in her pocket, which had small words scribbled on it. She looked up at Camilla nervously before looking down at her paper. "Millie...you have always been the one I was looking for, you loved me for the crazy rebel I am and not what I could give you, you are the most incredible woman, and you have the most incredible daughter in whom I can see the best parts of you in, however confusing those may be, I am so honored and happy to officially be a part of this family, and to finally call myself your wife." Camilla and Eda were both crying tears of happiness, and out of the emotion of the mood, Azura slowly inched her hand closer to Aurora's, linking her pinky around Aurora's, slowly slipping her fingers in between hers, Aurora adjusted her hand so that they could lace their fingers together, Azura sighed in relief, relaxing once their hands were molded together, she had no idea why she was nervous, it's not as if this was the first time they held hands, well it was the first time they held hands in this context but we won't get into that. Luz smiled wiping away the tears burning her eyes.

"Well Eda and my mom decided that they wanted to have a mixture of a human style wedding and a witch style wedding. So they will be exchanging rings and typical vows, which will be sealed by the everlasting oath." Eda and Camilla turned to king who held their rings in the palm of his large paw like hands. Eda took Camilla's and Camilla's took Eda's, they took turns putting their rings on the other. Finally they held hands,

"I, Camilla Lucia Noceda, take you, Edalyn Ruth Clawthorne, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow to you." Eda rolled her eyes at the mention of her middle name which she had tried to keep a secret from everyone but when Luz found out, she never let it go.

"I, Edalyn....Ruth...Clawthorne, take you, Camilla Lucia Noceda, have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do we part. This is my solemn vow to you." Luz drew a circle in the air, Camilla and Eda joined their left hands in the circle, and it glowed before disappearing.

"The everlasting oath is sealed. I now pronounce you wives, you may kiss the bride." Eda pulled Camilla into a dip and kissed her while the crowd laughed, cheered, and clapped. Aurora, Amity, and Azura all stood up as James and Jamie threw flowers over Eda and Camilla as they walked down the isle together and into the wedding tent which was where the after party was being held. The guest filled into the tent after them but Azura and Aurora snuck off into the woods. Azura had Aurora against a tree, one hand above her head while the other had found purchase on Aurora's waist. Aurora pulled Azura in for a kiss by her untied bow tie, a smile forming on her lips. Brown eyes looked into multicolored ones, Aurora's eyes looked down to Azura's nose, she giggled softly.

"You have freckles all over your nose and cheeks. They're cute." Azura blushed deeply looking away, Aurora weaved her fingers through dark brown curls at the base of Azura's neck, as Aurora pulled Azura into another heated kiss under the stars. Azura kissed her cheeks and all the way down her neck feeling gentle fingers laced in her hair.

"Aurora...?" Azura asked muffled as she kissed her way back up to her ear.

"Mmm?" She mumbled in response.

"I want this to be more." She whispered softly into Aurora's ear, the golden haired witched pushed Azura off of her just enough to look her in the eyes.

"What...?" The sound of things cracking in the woods drew their attention to the figure approaching them. Before they could react a ball of light appeared in the figures palm as they crept forward.

"OH MY GOD EW!!!!" Azura registered the voice as that of her brother, James shielded his eyes quickly turning away holding out the ball of light out. Aurora straighter out her dress and hair, fixing Azura suit.

"James it's not what it looks like." Azura pleaded out, but James still averted his eyes.

"It looks like you're getting it on with some girl in the woods behind our grandmothers' wedding. Honestly, I can't believe we are relate, maybe it was the 15 minute difference from you to me." Azura walked very to him pulling his hand away from his face.

"You see there is nothing to see here, nothing was going on." James looked at Aurora before looking back to Azura squinting, humming in an unfaithful agreement, walking backwards his eyes still on the couple. But before Azura could turn back around a large whooshing sound filled the air as Cyrus and Ginny Miller landed stepping off of their staffs. Cyrus angrily stomped past Azura grabbing Aurora by the arm hard enough that she let out a whimper of pain, her pulled towards him grabbing her jaw with one hand and craning her neck upwards inspecting a reddish bruise on her neck. "Shit." Azura whispered under her breath. Cyrus in a livid rage charged at Azura who didn't have enough time to cast a spell to stop him from picking her up by the collar of her shirt and slamming her against a tree. Azura's head hit the wood painfully hard causing her vision to blur.

"Father no!!" She heard Aurora scream.

"You infected her with your poison! You are an abomination! I told you that if you ever-" A blinding flash of light appeared from the side of the wood Cyrus dropped Azura to the forest floor causing her to land of her ankle weird, she let out a shriek of pain. And she felt someone rush to catch her, gentle hand pushing locks of curly brown hair out of her face. She blinked to focus in on the person holding her.

"Mamá?" Amity smiled down at her daughter gently helping her up, wrapping one arm around her shoulder so she could put her weight into her mother.

"Enough!" Luz screamed. Cyrus stumbled back in fear of her, the tall woman stepped forward standing in front of her. While she was shorter than him, Cyrus knew that if he tried to fight his way out he would loose. "If you didn't already know who I am, I'm Emperor Luz Noceda-Blight. And that right there." Luz said pointing to Azura. "Is my daughter, and you have just assaulted her. Despite my better judgment I am not throwing you into the dungeons to live out the rest of your days for attacking my child, but I am sending you and your wife on your way. But mark my words if a single hair on that young girls head." Luz explained referring to Aurora, "you sir, will find yourself quite comfortable in a cell." Luz smiled kindly at him waving her hand. "Now bu-bye now." Cyrus mounted his staff accompanied by his wife. But before Aurora mounted her own, she ran up to Azura tackling her into a hug, bringing her lips so close to her ear they were practically touching.

"I want this to be more too." Aurora released her from the hug and mounted onto her staff taking off waving back at Azura who speechless my waved back. James took Amity's place as Azura crutch helping her into the wedding tent.

"Don't you know secret romance 101. You're not supposed to leave any evidence. And what were they doing, watching you? Honestly you are easy bad at this." Azura rolled her eyes groaning.

"I'd rather drink acid than listen to you lecture me right now, Mami and Mamá are already going to later." James chuckled.

"Well I don't see a vat of acid so..." James's voice trailed off as they walked out of ear shot, and all that could be hear were Azura's loud groaning. Amity sighed loudly pressing a finger to Luz's chest looking her wife in the eye.

"You encouraged this didn't you." Luz threw her hands up in mock protest acting innocent when Amity knew full well that Luz had meddled. "And now look where we are. Our daughter is a gigolo." Luz laughed loudly at her wife's statement.

"Darling, our daughter isn't a gigolo." Amity glared at her. Luz took Amity's hands in her own look king down at her. "Ami, we have been married for 17 years, we have two amazing 16 year olds, one shares your brilliant genius and gentleness, who cares if the other one is a gigolo, you can just say she takes after me." Amity giggled softly pulling Luz in for a kiss, before cocking an eyebrow.

"Well she does take after you. Like, a lot, like it's kinda scary." Luz rolled her eyes. Wrapping an arm around her waist.

"I never thought we would make it is this far. That we would get our happy ending." Amity said a slight hint of sadness a joy in her voice. "Well we would've have without me, I'm the brains of this operation. But I love you." Luz laughed loudly

"I love you too." Amity went to pull her wife in for a kiss but before they looked to Gus who had popped his head out of the wedding tent.

"Um, guys?! Boscha has got a hold of the apple blood and locked herself in one of the rooms, and Willow can't get her out." The couple laughed.

"Oh dear lord. We're on our way!"

The End.

I want to thank all of my readers, commenters, and voters for interacting with my story. I mean this literally when I say you all kept me going, and kept me writing this. I was in it for the funny reactions and rage comments, and the OH MY GOD THATS FROM SHE RA moments. But most importantly I love you all, without knowing you, thank you for all your support these past 10 months, even though 5 of those I didn't post a single drop of this story. I hope you all continue with me into my next story. Best of wishes all my friends of Mara.

Love,
Mara❤️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

52.2K 2K 34
Luz Noceda goes to Hexside University, she's a freshman and barely knows how to keep up with her schoolwork. She lives with her adoptive mother Eda...
119K 3.2K 23
When Luz returns to the Boiling Isles, her feelings towards her best friend, top student Amity Blight, haven't changed. But both are too afraid to co...
42.1K 980 17
2 years have passed since Amity last saw Luz. Even though she didn't expect to see Luz ever again her feelings for the human girl never changed. The...
3.8K 60 16
4 years after toh TV show, in an attempt to stop the evil Emperor Belos, Luz, Amity, Gus, and Willow get sent through a newly rebuilt portal to... ea...