Moonlight's Deception (Eclips...

By TheWallflowerWitch

Freedom comes at a price and a young Earthal princess must live the life of somebody else, even if it means f... More

MOONLIGHT'S DECEPTION
Chapter 01 | The Spirit of Jade
Chapter 02 | Shattered
Chapter 03 | Change of Turn
Chapter 04 | The Air Prince
Chapter 05 | Escape Attempt
Chapter 06 | Malini
Chapter 07 | Open Enrolment
Chapter 08 | A Push Forward
Chapter 09 | Castle of the Golden Fire
Chapter 10 | Blaire Academy
Chapter 11 | No Magic, No Problem
Chapter 12 | Two Moons
Chapter 13 | Placement Exam
Chapter 14 | The Power Within
Chapter 15 | Ghastly Aftermath
Chapter 16 | Suppressant
Chapter 17 | Hidden Sanctum
Chapter 18 | Lost Knowledge
Chapter 19 | Blood Magic
Chapter 20 | Vision
Chapter 21 | Ill Omens
Chapter 22 | The Essence
Chapter 23 | The Invitation
Chapter 24 | Charms and Kisses
Chapter 25 | Trouble at the Ball
Chapter 26 | To Search the Sun
Chapter 27 | Captive
Chapter 28 | Worst Formula
Chapter 29 | Mistaken Identity
Chapter 30 | Other World
Chapter 31 | Secret Origin
Chapter 32 | Project Eclipse
Chapter 33 | The Sun Att
Chapter 34 | They Hadn't the Foggiest
Chapter 35 | A Helping Hand
Chapter 36 | Storm Brewing
Chapter 37 | The Darkest Hour
Chapter 38 | Blood, Sun and Moon
Chapter 39 | The Parting
Epilogue
EXTRA: THE FIVE RULING EMPIRES

EXTRA: GLOSSARY

193 50 6
By TheWallflowerWitch

This glossary contains names of places, creatures, titles, spells and other fantasy terms that can be found in the story Elementalists: The Moon's Wish.

Aeris

Air Attribute an air elemental magic possessed by Air Elementalists.

Animus (pl. anima) cursed mythical creature of the magical world of Elementalia.

Arcelia capital city of the Kingdom of Zephyrus.

Assera

Attribute elemental magic possessed by Elementalists.

Blaire (al. Blaire, Academy of Spells)

Cledora (al. Cledora, Academy of Magics)

Core a vital part of an Elementalist where a vast amount of magical energy is stored.

Crestia an Earthal's symbolic creation that is eternal; a symbol of their love and loyalty to the person they offer it to.

Diriam

Earthals

Earth Attribute an earth elemental magic possessed by Earth Elementalists.

Elders immortal beings blessed by the Guardian Deity as a keeper of peace over the empires; there are six Elders in total and each represents an element.

Elementalia a magical realm apart from other realms where attuned mortals reside; a world created by the guardian deity.

Elementalists attuned mortals who control the five elements.

Fire Attribute a fire elemental magic possessed by Fire Elementalists.

Freiar

Fyrians

Giloo an animus; a cursed creature resembling a dog that appears to be coated in dark fur, purple spots around the eyes, two spiral horns, and a pair of wings.

Groloc

Guardian Deity an all-powerful being who created the world of Elementalia; Mother of Elementalists.

Healer

Herabris

Hydrans

Ice Attribute an ice elemental magic possessed by Ice Elementalists; derivative of Water Attribute.

Ice Folks

Luna

Moon Attribute one of the two second most powerful attributes; another half of the One Magic.

One Magic (al. Lone/True) origin of all elemental magic; most powerful magic.

Rovenshire

Sage a magistrate who teaches spells of different attributes.

Sierra

Sun Attribute one of the two second most powerful attributes; another half of the One Magic.

The Chosen

The Mystic Forest

Vermont

Water Attribute a water elemental magic possessed by Water Elementalists.

Whisp-Sprites spirit horses born out of elemental magic.

Zephyrus

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Soul Tides By CJ

Paranormal

84.8K 8.3K 55
A sex worker turned private eye must investigate her supernatural hometown in order to find a missing girl, but when clues lead her on a path of dead...
1M 51.3K 73
β€ŸTonight shall be the first and last night that we spend together, Gianita, for I do not intend to produce heirs by this marriage. The Prince would s...
36.1K 2.6K 34
2023 December Book of the Month @CupidOnTour @WattpadSeries General Fiction Feature JUNE 2023 @HistoricalFiction 'Rise of Civilization' Reading List...
18.1K 722 13
A sellsword with a haunting past that follows her every day. Only a handful of people know about it. Every day, her life hangs in a thread. Can she h...