• Blood Bound •||• Simon Kali...

By garbage_supreme

What do you get when you mix six friends and a town curse that has lingered since 1666? Six dead bodies, but... More

·Warning, Disclaimer, And Key·
1 - Shadyside
2 - In Loving (And Hating) Memory
3 - Vengeance
4 - Babysitter's Worst Nightmare
5 - Confrontation
6 - Lives On The Line
7 - You Always Hurt The One You Love
8 - Discovery
9 - She Reaches From Beyond The Grave
11 - Fight Back
12 - Final Battle
13 - Welcome Back
14 - The End
15 - Possessed
16 - C. Berman
17 - Body And Hand Unite
18 - Full Moon Rises Before Nightfall
19 - A Good Night To Enjoy
20 - The Fruits Of The Land
21 - The Devil Has Come
22 - Blood Will Fall
23 - Search
24 - The Death Of Sarah Fier
25 - Back To 1994
26 - For The Greater Goode
27 - Be Prepared
28 - The Real Final Battle
29 - Finale

10 - Pound Town

980 16 4
By garbage_supreme

THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SMUT

The atmosphere of the empty school feels... Glum and eerie. It's strange not seeing people walking in the bright hallways. I don't like it... Not one bit. Especially when dead killers are going to be in here chasing after my friend.

Simon emerges from the janitors closet with the lost and found clothes bucket.

"Some of these clothes smell gross," I complain as I dig through the blue lost and found bucket, scrunching up my nose in disgust.
"Just grab whichever one smells the least like sweat. You can't have any of Sam's blood on you," Josh tells me. "Well, there's not much I can do about that..." Sam shrugs, backing away from us a bit. I finally pick up a random outfit that smells decent enough to wear. It doesn't look like a pretty combination, but Sam's blood isn't on it.

Deena and Sam split off to a chemistry room while Simon, Kate, Josh, and I go to the restrooms like normal people. "Rub-a-dub-dub time," Simon sings as he opens up the door to the boy's bathroom. "Wait. Don't you think Josh should come in with me and you should go with Simon?" Kate interrupts.

I raise an eyebrow. Simon and Josh turn to Kate in disbelief. "What?" All three of us say in unison. "I mean, just in case the killers have a gender preference on who to kill?" she shrugs.

"Why would-- Ugh, fine..." I groan as I enter the boy's bathroom. She's definitely setting me up on purpose... "You know, I could... I could help you," Simon suggests, unbuttoning his pants. My stomach does a flip-flop. "Um, yeah," I nervously chuckle, trying to redirect my eyes away from him.

"What's wrong?" he asks, his dorky smile fading away. "Huh? Nothing." I brush off, placing my new clothes on the sink next to his.
Alright, Y/N. Suck it up and change in front of the person you have a huge crush on. I quickly pull off my shirt and pants and throw them aside. I take a paper towel, wet it in the sink, and dab it all across my body. "I didn't know we were racing. I would have happily participated," Simon jokes, taking his shirt off as well.

"Well, I guess I'm just nervous," I blurt out, immediately having a face of regret. "I'm nervous, too," he admits, chuckling a bit to relive the tension. But the tension will take a lot more admitting things to each other. "Um, want me to get your back?" he asks. I nod and turn around. He carefully examines my back, searching for any drop of blood that could be left on me.

"You have a small cut right here," he says as he gently brushes his fingertip across the back of my arm. I wince at the slight pain it brings me. It doesn't bring a whole lot. It feels like a cut that I get from shaving my legs... except it's on my arm. "I probably got it when I was running from Nightwing." "I'll kill him, then. It's the rules. Someone hurts you, I kill them," he declares. I chuckle a bit.

"And how do you suppose you're gonna kill him all by yourself?" "With these, the fucker doesn't have a chance." He turns around and flexes his biceps in the mirror for me to see. My chuckles turn into laughter as a dorky smile forms on Simon's face.

"You know, uh, I know you like me." What!? "I'm sorry?" I exclaim, almost choking on my own saliva. "Kate kinda told me a couple of days ago." "Oh my god. I'm gonna kill her if we make it out of this alive," I mutter, placing my head in my hands.
"Well, is there anything else Kate told you that you wanna mention?" I joke, rubbing my temple with one hand.

"Well, uh, Kate... kinda told me because she knows I like you, too. And I didn't have the balls to tell you because I was kinda thinking that she was pranking me." I take my hands away from my face and stare at Simon. I never thought that it would take a dead witch to bring us together. Now we both know...

He lightly brushes my bottom lip with his thumb. And that's when I realize how close we are to each other. Our lips crash together as we roughly place our hands on each other's bodies. I grip a fist full of his blond hair, making him moan into my lips. He slides his hands up my back, feeling for my bra clip.

"Do you want to do this?" he asks, stopping his hands. "We're all about to die, so..." I muse, moving his hands back to my bra. He unhooks it effortlessly, letting my chest free my bra. I pull it off and toss it in the pile of the rest of our clothes.
Though there is a group of dead killers coming to kill us, I can't help but want to relieve the tension between us. I guess some movies are right. Being close to death does make some people horny.

"You're so beautiful..." Simon blushes. I come back towards him with a small smirk on my face. His face is absolutely priceless when he realizes that I backed him into the wall.

I plant my hand next to him, fully pinning him. I smile, bringing my mouth just below his jawline. I suck on his neck, making him squirm a bit. He likes it... I know what he'll like even more, though.
As he's still pinned to the wall, I slide my knee between his legs. I know pretty much everything that makes him hot. He rambled on about his preferences multiple times, as best friends do. He told me, and I quote: "I'd like someone who would dominate me." Of course I'd respond with, "Did I really need to know that?" Turns out, I did.

"Y/N!" He gasps, grabbing my shoulder tighter. "You like that?" I whisper, circling my knee against the crotch of his pants. "Y-yes," he moans. I can feel him get hard. I pull my mouth away, revealing a purple-red mark right on his neck. "Now everyone will know you're mine," I rasp out.

"Y/N, please. I..." Simon whines, furrowing his eyebrows. "Use your words," I demand, stopping my knee. "I want you," he quietly says. "Say it louder." "I need you, Y/N! P-please..." he begs. Hearing that is like music to my ears. Even I feel myself get wet down there hearing his adorable whimpers.

"Good boy," I whisper before pulling his pants down, revealing his tighty-whities. I look down at his cock poking against the fabric, making Simon blush in both embarrassment and lust. I lightly press my hand against it and move my hand back and forth. He leans his head back in pleasure.

I finally pull down his underwear, letting his erect length out. He grabs my hand and switches our positions, having me be the one against the wall this time. I raise an eyebrow and quickly switch back our positions against the wall. Just because I'm inexperienced, doesn't mean I'm going to go easy.
"I'm not the nice girl tonight, in case you needed reminding." I growl into his ear. I tug at his hair, making him whimper. "Damn," he smiles.

"Do I make myself clear?" "Y-yes, ma'am," Simon whines. "So are you gonna be a good little slut for me?" I smirk. "Yes, ma'am. I'll be your good little slut," Simon whispers, smiling a bit in satisfaction.

"Good." I spit in my hand and wrap my fingers around his cock. He exhales loudly as I begin to slowly pump up and down his length.

"Oh, fu... Fuck..." he mutters, covering his mouth with both hands. He lets out a loud moan in his hands, muffling the sound a bit. "I want to hear your pretty little moans," I whisper in his ear. He uncovers his mouth. I get down on my knees, still stroking his dick.

I never really processed how big Simon is until now. I'm not even sure I can fit it in my mouth, but I glide my tongue against his tip, making him tremble in pleasure. "Mmm! Y/N..." he moans. I place my lips around him and swirl my tongue around his precum-coated tip.

He places his hand on my head for balance. I hollow out my cheeks and push my head forward, allowing his full length inside of my mouth. He lets his jaw drop. Now every little noise he makes will be heard. I begin to move my head forward, sliding Simon's cock into my throat.
Surprisingly, I don't gag when his length is nearing the back of my throat. All of my actions are surprising to both of us, considering we're both virgins. I can't believe I'm actually doing this...

I begin to slowly bob my head back and forth, careful not to go too hard or else I'll gag. "Oh, fuck- fuck..." he whines as he absent-mindedly places his hand on my head. I look up at him seductively with my E/C eyes. His eyes are squeezed shut, and his eyebrows are furrowed. I take him out of my mouth and continue to jerk him off. He pants relentlessly, finally opening his blue eyes and looking down at me. "That's right, look at me. Only at me," I tell him.

He nods, keeping his eyes on me. He runs his hand across my cheek and down to my chin. "Can you- augh, shit...! Can you use your mouth again? Please?" he asks me, giving me the most adorable puppy dog eyes. "I- I've been good..." I bring his cock back into my mouth, moving my tongue around him. "Thank you! Oh, thank you..." he whimpers.
I move at a faster pace than last time, which causes Simon to grab onto my hair with one hand.

"Y/N- Ah! Fuck!... I'm gonna come!" Simon whispers between moaning, gripping my hair tighter. I grunt at how tight he's grabbing me, which seems to send him just over the edge. I feel him twitch in my mouth. And I don't stop moving my head.

His whole body tenses up and he releases into my mouth, trying and failing to stifle his moaning. The taste of his semen fills my tongue. He relaxes, panting and wiping sweat from his forehead.
I swallow as much as I can as I pull my mouth away. "You... You're amazing," he breathes. "I didn't know you were able to do that." "Me neither," I nervously laugh as I stand up, wiping my mouth with my hand. He trails his lips down my neck and to my shoulder, giving me small kisses as he wraps his arms around me. I feel his heart beating against mine. It feels nice. It feels comforting.

"Can I...?" he begins to move his hand down toward my underwear. I look around, nervously. "I- I don't know if we have time," I whisper to him, regrettably. He stops and thinks. "Are you sure? You made me feel fucking amazing. And... I wanna do the same for you." I nod my head. "There's always tomorrow," I assure him. "Besides, I think that your pretty voice was enough satisfaction for me."

He pulls his underwear back up. "So... Does... Does this mean that we're..." Simon begins, but can't finish his sentence. "Together?" I finish for him. He nods his head. "Yeah. Only if you want to, though. I mean, we just... Did it... Technically." I say, clipping my bra back on.

"I want us to be together," he tells me as he looks straight into my E/C eyes. "Me too," I smile. We both get changed in silence, sharing a few looks at each other.

I look in the mirror at myself. I'm wearing a combination of an oversized Nirvana shirt and yellow leggings that are too short and tight. Well, at least there's no blood on it. Meanwhile, Simon actually looks good in his new dark purple sweater. "You should keep that. It makes your shoulders look hot," I compliment. "Thanks. And you should keep yours," he smiles.

I raise an eyebrow at him. "Okay, maybe get some longer leggings, but you still look beautiful. But the tightness brings out your ass perfectly," he corrects. I bashfully smile and shake my head. I take a deep breath before speaking.

"I'm glad we were able to express our feelings towards each other before we died." "Yeah. We definitely expressed them," Simon blushes. "I'm serious, though. What if this is our final night alive? What if we can't kill them?" I fret, fidgeting with my fingers. "I know I just said that there always was tomorrow, but still... I'm kinda scared right now."

"I don't know..." Simon gravely says. It's very unusual for him to be serious about most things. "But whatever happens to us..." He places his hand on my cheek. "Just know that I-" He's cut off by a loud bang echoing across the building.

"I think we should come out of here, now." I add, my voice nervously shaking. He brings me into a kiss one last time before walking towards the bathroom door. I follow behind him.

Kate and Josh scoot out of the bathroom, sharing glances at each other. "No!" Simon smiles at Josh and Kate. I snicker with my fist covering my mouth. "Calm down. It was barely first base," Kate sates, rolling her eyes. Deena and Sam walk awkwardly towards the rest of us. "This is too good," I say. "Wait, wait, wait. Did you all go to pound town?" Simon asks, grinning widely.

"Me too!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 400 11
i can still hear you saying we will never break the chain FEAR STREET 1989 SIMON KALIVODA X FEM!OC
3.3K 98 8
Maia Field, a young Sunnyvale resident realizes how much her life changed when she moved from Shadyside after her dads death. Moving in with her Uncl...
84.8K 2.4K 37
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ fear street -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐓 ━━━━ it will have blood, they say; blood will have blood. they were being reckless and foolish; they w...
29.5K 676 22
UNDER EDITING!! 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑: 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜, 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖...