Hold Me Till the End

By Def_26

Its a story between two neighbors. Mew and Gulf. Mew a doctor and a CEO fell in love with Gulf a famous acto... More

Chapter 1
Chapter2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter5
Chapter 6
Chapter7
Chapter8
Chapter9
Chapter11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
End

Chapter 10

755 55 3
By Def_26

GULF's POV

"Gulf this is the clothes you'll wear on the live for  Maxime you can change now so I can work on your make up."
The stylist handed Gulf the red and black combination of coats and pants.
He is on the set of the product he was endorsing. And he will go live to promote the product.Gulf accept the clothes and walk to the dressing room so he can change. His mind is wandering on that elevator scene yesterday.

He did not told his father about what happened. He don't want them to worry about him. He knows his father. If he knows about it he will definitely do his way to find out about it. So he decided to just keep it a secret and beside nothing happened to him and Mew. Maybe it just someone who's exploring the unit and didn't know that its a private floor where he and Mew lives. So Gulf just shake off his thought and just settle in front of the mirror to wait for his make up artist.

He is now done on his live and now he is filming a message for his fans for a campaign. Its already 3 in the afternoon and he can hear his stomach grumbling. He decided to get something to eat in a cafe outside his Studio. Its a mini cafe that serves pastries and different kind of drinks from coffee to boba tea. Gulf just order a black coffee and a cookie.

While waiting for his order he look for a sit and decided to settle on a spot near the cafe's entrance. He is scrolling on his IG when some fans spotted him and ask if they can have a picture of him. Gulf nodded and take a photos with them. After a minute his order has been served. And he started eating.
When Mew send him a message that he can't pick him up coz he needs to go to the hospital to perform a surgery.
Gulf replied to his message and finish his coffee and decided to go back to the studio.

He was on his way when he felt like someone is following him.
Gulf stop walking and check his back and his surrounding but he don't find any person that might following him. Gulf just shake his head and continue walking. He must be tired and just overreacting. Or it is just some fans that want to takes photos of him.

Its exactly 5pm he is on his personal van ready to go back to his condo when he received a weird text from an unanimous sender.

"WATCH OUT YOUR BACK OR ELSE YOU'RE GOING TO HELL"

Gulf frown after he read this text. He was used to getting such funny and weird messages from most of his bashers but this one is giving him a weird feeling.
Gulf just shrug it off and decided to ignore about it.

He is now on his condo. He takes a shower and wear his comfy white shirt and a gray sweatpants. He grab a yogurt and a chips on his pantry and settle in a living room. Open his laptop and read some of his emails. He finish his assignments and reports and submit it to his prof thru email.

He is now relaxing watching some videos when his phone rang.
When he check it, it was Mew calling him.
"Hello?"
''Yainong. Are you at the condo?"
"Yes Phi" Why?"
"Hmm..nothing. I'm just checking up on you. Did you eat already?"
"Hmm nope. But I'm not hungry. I eat outside earlier"
"Okay,I'm just finishing some paper works now. I'll bring food later. Okay?
And don't forget to lock your door."
"Okay Phi. Drive safely."
"I love You"
"I love you."
Gulf hang up and finish the video he is watching.

MEW'S POV

He is still on his office in hospital. He already miss Gulf so he decided to call him. After they talk he started working on a report about his patient that he performed surgery earlier. The surgery went well.

After an hour he finished all of his paper works. He turn off his laptop and check the time on his wrist watch. Its already pass 9. He get up on his swivel chair and gather his laptop and car keys ready to leave.

He is on his way to a restaurant to order food he is sure Gulf is hungry now.
He ordered Gulfs favourite and even buy some flowers for his boyfriend.
He is so busy earlier that he did not pick up Gulf to take him home.
So he just bought flowers to make it up to his wife.

He is now on a parking lot of their condo when he notice a person hiding at the back of another car that park next to his car. He was about to check who it was when it run and get in a car that parked on the other side.
He just collect the flowers and the foods on his car and continue to the elevator.
He called Gulf's number and tell him that he was downstairs.
He was so worried now. He knows that something is wrong. Its not just all about a cleaner that happened yesterday and now that man earlier.

Gulf open the door for him. He is hiding the flowers at his back. He handed Gulf the flowers and kiss him on the lips.

"Thank you Phi"
Gulf smiled at him and kiss him gently.

"But why are you giving me a flowers Phi? Is their any occasion?"
Gulf ask while looking at him intently.

"Nothing Nong. I just want to give you flowers. I bet theirs nothing wrong with that? I just want to cheer you up. I know you're tired." He answered him and pulled Gulf into a hug.

"Hmm. Okay. So let me put this in a vase first then we will eat.."
Gulf said and arrange the flowers on a vase while Mew settle on a couch and watch TV.

His mind is wandering again. He really need to know who that guy. He will talk to the security of the condo tomorrow to check all the CCTV. Or hired some private investigators to settle this problem. He can't afford it if anything happens to Gulf. He and Gulf live in a same floor so its either Gulf or him is the target of that person or the person behind all of this.

He snap back to reality when Gulf kiss him on the cheeks. He turn to his side and see Gulf smirking at him.
"You are spacing out again Phi. What are you thinking?"
Gulf ask him worried.
"Nothing. I'm just tired." He smiled at him and pull Gulf to seat on his side.
He hug Gulf and kiss him. He feel so relax and warm whenever he is with Gulf.

"So let's eat?"
"Hm."
"So how are you? How is your day?" He ask Gulf.
Gulf shrugged. "It is Okay Phi. I went live to Maxine and some filming. And how about you? What are you thinking earlier? You've been spacing out again? Is something happened? Or is it about what happened yesterday?" Gulf ask him.

"Yes. I was on a parking lot when I saw someone's hiding behind the car on the parking. I was about to approach him when he run away and get in on a car that was waiting for him and they take off" Mew confessed.
Gulf got stunned and keep his gaze to Mew.
He get his phone and scroll on his message and handed it to Mew.

After he read the message Mew's worried face is now visible.
"We need to do something about this Gulf we are not gonna ignored it. Its clear that you are being targeted by someone. And we need to tell about this to your parents they need to know about it" he is so worried about Gulfs safety now.
But Gulf hold his hand.
"Phi can you just keep it to my parents? Especially to mom. I don't want them to worries. Let's just find out whose behind this." Gulf plead to him.
"I'm just worried about your safety. But if this is what you want then okay. I'll respect your decisions." He hold Gulfs hand and squeeze it gently.
"Thank you Phi. I know we can solve this without my fathers help its because you are here with me" Gulf smile and they continue eating.

After they eat they wash the dishes together and Mew go back to his unit to take a shower and changed.
After a few minutes he came back to Gulfs unit.

He looked for Gulf and he found him in a balcony. Sitting and in a deep thoughts. He joined in and sit beside Gulf enjoying the view.
Gulf rest his head on his shoulder.

"Thank you for always being here with me Phi. I really appreciate it.
I'm just happy that I have you by my side. Hope you won't get tired of me."

He hug Gulf and  planted a soft kiss on his lips.
"I'm always be here with you Nong so don't worry I'll do everything to stop this nonsense and make them pay. Okay? So don't worry too much.
But for now on promise me that you won't go any where without P'War or someone that who can go with you. Please take care. Promise?" He said while pulling Gulf into a tight hug.

"I promise." Gulf nodded.

And they stay on that position while looking at the moon together.

🌜🌟🌠

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 13.6K 40
Gulf Kanawut is married to one of his cousins and he gave his everything to make his marriage work but no matter what he do his husband never gets sa...
3.7K 236 2
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
109K 5.1K 12
It was again the time of the year where one of the nation's most influential people had to pick a wife and get married. It was considered an honour t...
294K 13.6K 41
UNEXPECTED SERIES GEN-1 ----- Gulf Kanawut, the cold faced heartthrob CEO of GD Corp. He could kill you with just his glare, a hot tempered rich man...