𝒲𝑒 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝓉 π’œπ‘”π’Άπ’Ύπ“ƒ ^a...

By ZeroFateOxO

Mafuyu has been reincarnated into a new body yet something feels off it feels as if something is missing but... More

Goodbye guys thanks for everything
Plouge
Character 1

Before we Begin

132 7 0
By ZeroFateOxO

  Hii I'm back and as I promised another MafuYuki ff I hope you guys enjoy it and the chapters that come. I will try to update once a week. This series just like the other one is meant to comfort people who watched Given and need comfort along with me wanting to fill the hearts of fellow MafuYuki  shippers with something that's not angst.

One again......

I DO NOT OWN GIVEN, THE CHARACTERS, OR ANY OF THE ART SHOWN.

enjoy :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
124K 5.3K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
72.7K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
222K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...