Forever And Always Yours (Dou...

By 0KALOPSIA0

"Y/n-san, Will you marry me?" Douma asked. "Yes! Yes I will!" Y/n said as she jumped into his arms. "Good tim... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter tweleve
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Notice
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty six
Chapter Twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
A/n
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
New book
New book pt:2
Chapter thirty six
Dayum-
Chapter -36.5
Chapter thirty seven
Important!
Chapter thirty eight, HAPPY ONE YEAR!!

Chapter thirteen

2.5K 84 6
By 0KALOPSIA0

A/n: sense the 6th,7th, and 8th forms of flame breathing are unknown I will be making those three up.

(2nd person pov)

Both you and Kyōjurō had finished making the covers they were pretty big and by the time you finished it was sunrise. "Kyō will you be ok on your own? I wanna go hunting and set up traps for more animals" you said slowly taking the skin off the rabbit. "Of course! It is morning ill make sure to stay out of the shade!" He said happily.

After you had finished cooking and skinning the rabit you spilt with kyojuro. He had half of the rabbit with him and you had the other half as you looked for places to set up traps. You found a deer that was roaming the forest and decided to kill it.

"7th form, sunlights flame" you mumbled and you moved at the speed of light swinging your sword upwards cutting off the deers head. (You basically are gliding on you knees thats why you swing upwards) the deers body feel over in an instant. You grabbed both its head and body as you dragged it back to where you and Kyōjurō were staying.

When you came back you found Kyōjurō cutting the bark off a tree with what looked to be a rock knife. "Kyō what are you doing?" You asked dragging the deer behind you. "Oh im-" he started to say as he stared at you wide eyed. "What?" You asked confused. "Thats a huge deer! That could feed us for the rest of the week!" He said excitedly.

After that both you and Kyōjurō passed the finale selection. Not many passed but you two did. You came out with a couple scratches here and there nothing to bad though. But you both were exhausted as you walked back to the flame estate holding each other up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574K 19.6K 132
ⵌ 🇫‌🇱‌🇴‌🇼‌🇪‌🇷‌🇸‌┊𝔞 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔴𝔬 𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 ઉ ■ 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 ─ Kigiku Y/n was known to be bounded wit...
560K 17.1K 60
Scars. Many had formed on the child's body as she listened to her family get ripped to shreds. The mountain whispered in the cold night, it told her...
4K 145 24
ON HIATUS 🫶 - OVERWHELMED WITH SCHOOL!! BE BACK SOON <3 Demon Slayer x Female Reader heavily focused on: Sanemi Shinazugawa x Reader L/N Y/N, th...
849K 28.9K 45
━ ❝ 𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍, 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐈 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍? 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐈 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍? ❞ ( kny upper moons x fem!reader )...