Forgetting Jamie

By XxwriterchickxX

Riley is a bad girl or was a bad girl. She changed her ways after running into a fire caused by her boyfriend... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 2

324 8 1
By XxwriterchickxX

I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath, as I grabbed the door knob. I kept worrying that someone would recognize me. I opened my eyes and opened the door. Twenty-four pairs of eyes stared back at me, I took another deep breath, this was gonna be hard.

I walked to the teachers desk who didn't even look up,"New?"

"Yup," I sighed.

"I'm Mr. Kralo, your homeroom teacher. Take this paper and take that seat in the back." He thrusted a paper in my direction. I took the paper turning to walk to my seat when I heard, "Name?"

"Jamie."  I said, I didn't even think twice. I knew that I couldn't say my real name, everyone would know who I was, I was all over the news. All the time. "Jamie Love." I walked back to my seat.

I liked the way I had my fake British accent showed through. Finally all 12 years of acting classes were paying off. I took my seat noticing that I was sitting in the middle of about ten boys. I looked around the room, I only saw two other girl, this would happen to me.

"Kids, I'll be right back, don't die!" Mr. Kralo said before leaving.

"Hey," the kid to the right said getting my attention, "Your cute." A few guys around me grunted agreeing with him, making my cheeks redding. "Awe! British girl blushes. Even cuter." he leaned in and whispered, "I call dibs."

"Logan! Why would you say that?" I heard from  across the room. I noticed it was a girls voice, so I turned and looked at her. Her eyes flaring in jealousy. She was pretty, dark brown hair, blue eyes, she looked just like Ja-

"Hey she's nice and doesn't care do you.... Um sorry I already forgot your name." Logan laughed.

"Ri-" I blushed remembering my name, "Umm. I mean Jamie."

"Apperently she did too. Logan, scoot in!" The kid on the other side of me joined in laughing. Him and Logan scooted their chairs closer to mine so there was no possible way for me to get out.

The jealous girl walked over to my desk, "Please excuse Logan and Dustin, when a cute girl shows up they tend to go all crazy. Don't worry," She smiled, "You'll get used to it."

"Sorry, love, I didn't seem to catch your name." I said to the girl who was eyeing Logan, trying not to get me to notice.But I also noticed everyone's attention on me.

She opened her mouth to respond but Logan interuppted, "I'm Logan, and you look really familiar. Where did you say you were from?"

"Well, Owen, I lived in London for sixteen years, then came here." I turned my attention back on the girl, "You were saying?"

"My names Logan," He said grabbing my arm to get my attention. Like I didn't know his name, I've been in the room a total of five seconds and almost everyone had said his name twelve times. I just thought it was cute the way he actually thought that I didn't know his name.

I turned to Dustin on the other side of me, "Wow Liam is really touchy today, real beastly, is he always like this?" Dustin and the girl started laughing causing me to break a smile. I turned my attention to the Logan, "Now Morgan, will you let me get back to my lovely conversation with this adorable girl here, who I'm sure thinks your just a silly little bloke."

"I'm Whitney." She held out her hand.

I grabbed it, "I'm Jamie Love."

"And I promise my name is Logan, so that's what you should call me." Logan said growing a little angrier.

"Don't worry, Lolo, I remember. Just teasing." I smiled grabbing his arm, "Any road," I said using the lingo I spent years studying, "You know where I come from they don't believe in trapping innocent new girls like this. Normally they are at first bloody and bloomin' welcoming, then they even would open your home to you. But you guys say hello and Bob's your uncle."

Confusion spread over all twenty of the faces that croweded my desk. "Any road? Bloody? Bloomin'? Bob's your uncle?" Dustin asked looking like I was speaking French.

"What?" I questioned, as if I knew exactly what I was actually talking about. Truth was I knew that half the words I was using, were in the wrong context. But none of these genuises would ever notice. It was obvious.

"What does any of that mean?" A random kid said pushing his way to the front of the crowd. I did a double take. Oh My Gosh! "What?" He asked once he noticed me staring and not answering his question.

"Oh sorry, love. It's just, hmm. Do you know Riley uh Pearl?" I asked softly, wondering where I had seen this guy before.

Suddenly his eyes hardend, "Why?"

Yep, definitaly knew him. "Just wondering. How do you know her?" I smiled charming him to tell me. The entire class was looking between us, like it was some sort of tennis match that I was challenging him in.

"Well, everyone here knows Riley right?" Almost everyone in the room either nodded or said yes. Whitney just rolled her eyes. "Well we all know the type of person she is. Yeah well, we go out a few times and she's like awesome, perfect. She basicually tells me she loved me and then the next day I catch her making out with my best friend and when I confronted her about it, she told me I was a thing and all things had to come to an end."

"That girl is always on my last nerve." Whitney huffed, the other two girls nodding behind her. Why? I asked myself. I had never seen half of these people in my life and they all already had their own opinions about me.

I looked at the girls, "What did she do to you guys?"

"She stole at least three guys from each one of us!" The short girl said trying not to clench her jaw, which wasn't working. "Plus, she broke like the best guy ever from Penn Station! He won't date anyone anymore cause he has this twisted idea that he actually got her to change."

"Who" I said narrowing her eyes. All I could think was, he wouldn't say that, he couldn't. No he couldn't it was against his nature, he was an animal. He couldn't change now, because of me.

"John John McKee." The girls all sighed smiling. I almost threw up.

Apperently Logan had noticed the change in my eyes and tone and said, "Hey is that Mr. Kralo?"  Everyone rushed to their seats in a hurry. Dustin hurried and moved his desk back giving me a silly grin. But Logan continued to stare at me.

"What," I asked blushing. I looked down and noticed that Logan's desk was still right on mine. "Aren't you gonna get in trouble if you don't move back?"

"He's not coming. You just looked like you needed saved." He kept studying me, "You are talking to these people like you've known them for years. I can barely do that and I have known every single person here for the first sixteen years of my life. How do you do it?"

I blushed once again, "It's simple, bring up things that you know they will want to talk about and then pretend like you care." I smiled, knowing he would believe me, but once again the truth was that I really wanted to know, and the kid just looked familiar.

"Wow, how'd you know to ask about Riley?" Logan said looking intreged.

"Did you see his binder?" I laughed, almost in an embarassed way, "Her name was written there about a million times. How could I not ask about it."  He scooted closer (If it was even possible) to be able to hear me through all the other students talking. Our faces were so close.

Logan chuckled, "True, he was obsessed. I mean I really just can't believe that-"

"Hey everyone look at the new girl and Logan!" Both our necks snapped to the front of the room, where Mr. Kralo was standing pointing at us, laughing. Everyone looked our way. "Awe, they're in love!"

"Is he always like this?" I whispered to Logan.

"You have no clue." He whispered back scooting his chair away."Today was a good day, he was only gone for half an hour of class."

"Now back to class!" Mr. Kralo yelled.

I leaned over to Logan and said, "Thanks, Morgan." He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

My first day at this school and already I knew that my homeroom teacher was crazy, Logan was different from all the boys I knew, and I already knew that no one could ever figure out who I really was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

~ I hope you like it :) Its really different and I know that... And yes I also know what a bad speller I am so don't judge. This is my first book and I really honestly don't know what I'm doing. I'm not the type of person who writes out a detailed plot. I'm the girl who wrote down like the first chapter of the book in a notebook and decided to put it here then changed the whole story.I know that makes it realllllly unpredictable but I like that. :)

Hope you like it!

Live Laugh Love

Liv <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 3.2K 74
โค๏ธ
991K 1.5K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
95.6K 1.3K 48
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
205K 4.8K 54
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc