The Trouble Next Door (Book #...

By nevergoingtofindme

(Book #3 of the mafia series) Sierra is now 21 years old and in her last year of collage She lives in this... More

Authors Note
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch.12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch.15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch.18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch.26
Ch. 27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch. 30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch.39
Ch. 40
Ch.41
Ch.42
Ch.43
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch.47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch.50

Ch.44

1.6K 86 37
By nevergoingtofindme

Warning this chapter is mostly 18+ ⚠️🚨

Enjoy 🤠

Sierras POV:

He didn't really say anything in the car ride. It was all just calming but it was nerve wracking not knowing where we were heading to.

"Your not going to kill me or anything, right" I half jokingly said.

I look over at Hayden for his reply but he didn't really say anything.

"Right?" I ask again this time sitting up a bit more straight.

"Huh?" Hayden ask glancing at me before looking back at the road.

Oh he didn't hear me.

"You aren't planning my murder or anything, right?" I ask again.

"No you, weirdo. Why would you even think that?" Hayden ask in a jokingly way.

"You haven't said much about where we were going so I just assumed...."

"That I was going to kill you in a ditch?" He finishes and I chuckle a bit.

"Yeah that" I say.

"Pas encore du moins" I hear him mumble.

Let's just pretend that I know what that means and look forward and act chill.

He still hasn't even told me where we were heading.

I finally found a comfortable spot to be in that almost made me drift away in my sleep.

I forced myself to stay up as I hummed to the beat of the music as it was getting louder in order for me to stay up.

I watched the lanterns of the street all lighted up and even a few people were walking on the sidewalk.

I mean I guess it wasn't that late to be walking.

That's when I start to recognize the street we were in which we were in. Hmmm I should really visit Ace soon.

If I show up uninvited he'll definitely whoop my ass. On second thought we can arrange something.

Minutes went by and finally we were at our destination.

"The ice skating ring?" I ask wondering why he thought this place was best for our second location.

"Is their something wrong with the ice skating ring?" He ask sounding some what offended.

"No, but you should have told me we were going here or else I would have worn a different outfit" I say kind of annoyed but glad it wasn't someplace boring.

"But you like hot in that outfit" he whines and I try and hide my smile.

"Awwww thanks babe." I say without skipping a beat.

Babe? I could have gone with something else but I went with babe? 

I get out of the car not wanting to see his reaction.

"You called me babe" he says getting out of the car.

I called him babe.

"You have a problem with it?" I ask in the same tone he asked me when he asked if there was something wrong with going to the ice skating ring.

"I mean- I- no" he says all flustered.

"That's what I thought, babe" I say walking away.

Not again.

Too late to recover now.

I go into the ice ring waiting for him to finally catch up to me.

I haven't been in here in ages.

"So.... What made you chose the ice ring?" I ask as we were waiting in line to pay for our entrance and our shoes.

Hayden smiles over at me. "I used to play hockey and this is the closest there is to it. Plus i know how it can be stressful to get accustomed after graduating. it can be a stress reliever for both of us." He finally says looking around.

I stare at him longer and that's when I finally noticed something. The tip of his ears are turning red.

So he doesn't blush as much but his ear tips turn red.

Interesting.

Soon enough we were already paying for our shoes and for our entrance to the ice ring.

Looking around I expected less people but it was alright. Not too packed but just enough people.

"Do you know how to ice skate?" Hayden ask and I smile over at him.

"Of course I do" I say putting on the ice skating shoes.

He gives me a side look as if to say that I'm playing a round to which I roll my eyes at.

"Watch me and you'll see how good I am at this" I say in total confidence.

"Just don't try to out do yourself" He says still not sounding confident about my skills in the ring.

Putting on my last pair I get up and walk to the ice skating ring.

Gosh.

I should have thought about this before hand but I'm just realizing now that I haven't done this since I was 13.

I hold out to the walls until I look up to Hayden and see him not trying to laugh at me as I got into the ice ring.

Turning away from him embarrassed I take a deep breath and try to go.

As soon as I got the hang of it I turn back to look at him with a smile that says 'see I can do this'.

I see him smiling at me and that's when I turn again to the direction I was going to and collide with a huge muscular build.

God damn that hurt.

It felt as if I was just tackled by a football player.

I sit up to see a very large, muscular guy, on the ground groaning in pain.

"Wtf did I just hit? I didn't even see anyone" I hear him say as he sits up.

When we finally made eye contact we started to glare at each other.

"Hey next time why don't you watch where your going, rat"

"Watch where your going, you ass"

We both say at the same time.

No way in hell did he just call me a damn rat. A rat. A fucking rat. I'm too cute to be compared to or even being called a rat.

"No way in hell did you just compare me to the rat from ratatouille" I say as Hayden helps me up.

"And if I did what are you planning on doing about it" he says also getting up.

Okay he definitely is quite tall.

"Jayden! You okay?"

"Sierra! Are you okay?" I hear from behind me.

"I'm fine just this asshole got in the way."

"I'm good but this rat was in my way" We both say at the same time. Again.

"Let's just calm down" i see the girl who was next to him say.

"Deep breaths" she says again.

Deep breaths my ass.

I glare at him and the girl who Is behind him.

"Good. Now that everyone is calm I will like to apologize on my husbands behalf" She says and I just hear her mutter some other words that pissed the guy off.

I don't say anything and neither does Hayden.

"My husband also has some words to say to you guys" The girl says through gritted teeth and she turns to look at him.

"I- I am not going to-" the guy gets cut off by an elbow blow to his stomach before he continues again.

"I- I am sorry for crashing into you" he says holding his stomach in pain.

So he isn't going to apologize to me for calling me a rat.

"And" I say and he looks at me with a baffled look before he turns to his wife with the same look.

I guess she mouthed something to him which made him tone down his facial expressions again.

"And for calling you a- no I'm not going to apologize for calling you a rat. Only for crashing into you" he says and boom he gets another blow to the stomach.

I wish I could do that to him.

"I guess I half accept your apology and I will also like to apologize for crashing into you too but not for calling you an ass." I sigh out knowing that I wasn't looking at where I was going either.

"I guess we'll get going now we would like to spend some time on the ice ring" I say and wave goodbye.

Hayden and I start to skate away and I can already feel it in my bones as to what he's about to say.

"Such a good ice skater huh" Hayden says in a teasing voice.

I sigh again.

"See I knew you were going to bring that up" I say and he chuckles.

"Anyway" i say trying to change the subject. "Did you do much ice skating when you were younger?" I ask and he nods.

"Played a bit of ice hockey back in the day. What about you?" He ask.

"I used to do ice skating competitions a few times but I wasn't always top 3" I say and he raises his eyebrows as if he's surprised.

"Are you admiring that you weren't that good at something?" He ask amused.

"No" I say immediately. "I just wasn't that into ice skating"

"Mmmhmmm" he says.

"So Ice hockey? What made you get into playing it?" I ask and he rubs the back of his neck.

"My dad pushed me and my brothers into the sport. I wasn't really into it either but it was what I was good for in his eyes" he says awkwardly.

He was mostly viewed as an athlete without a Brain. Typical stereotype.

That's when the lights all turned off and a few screams were heard.

Instantly Hayden grabs me by the arm and pulls me closer.

That's when the lights turned on again but it was centered into the middle where there were a group of girls and boys in formation.

Oh it's going to be a performance.

They start off as soon as the music began. The choreography was all going great. They started off with some hand movements before they began to skate around in harmony.

As I said before. Everything was going great. Until the girl at the from started tripping on her shoe laces and before you know she fell to the ground which caused everyone to fall on top of her.

The lights turned on, the music stopped playing and their teacher and many other adults ran towards them.

"I-"

"I guess that concludes the end of our night" Hayden says and I turn to look at him to see his lips twitching upwards.

That's when I fill out burst out laughing  and so does he as we skate away hand in hand.

"Next time Im going to plan the date" I say turning in my shoes to the person working the cash register.

"Yeah.... I guess that's fair" He sighs out.

Suddenly I feel a painful feeling in my chest.

Next time? There won't be a next time. This is the only time we'll ever see each other after the mafia ball.

But do I have to go back?

....

I sigh knowing that 24 is the deadline before they target me.

"Something wrong?" Hayden ask as soon as we're in the car.

"No, nothings wrong." I say putting up a smile.

He doesn't say anything as he goes on to start driving.

There are times like this where I wished to be normal. But as we all know nothing about me is normal.

It's now or it's never.

I put my hand over his hand that was resting on the shift stick.

I carefully massage his hand until I lead it to rest on my thigh.

I can feel him tense up as he quickly readjusts himself in his seat without taking his hand off me.

I let it rest there seeing if he will take the hint that I'm trying to give him.

He slowly starts rubbing it up and down. Each time I see him glancing over to me.

Slowly he goes a bit further up but no before glancing at me unsure.

I look over at him and give him a small smile and that's when he start moving his hand into my inner thigh.

I also felt the car start to drive faster as he rested his hand on my inner thigh as he rubbed it back and forth giving me a tingly feeling.

I relax further into my seat as he keeps doing circles with his thumb.

It wasn't long before we pulled into the parking lot of the apartment complex.

Quickly Hayden got into his parking spot and I rushed out to jump onto him and wrap my legs around his waist and my hands through the back of his neck as I crash my lips onto his.

Quickly my heart started beating as I can finally do this with him before I am gone.

Before I am back to my old self and my old ways.

It didn't take him long to respond to my kiss as he kept walking while I played with his belt.

He rushed into the back of the elevator and continued on the kiss.

This time we got his belt off and now I was holding onto it.

All the while he made his way to my back up until he got to my bra.

When he unhooked it I felt a shiver of excitement thru me.

We made it to our floor and quickly into his apartment where he then proceeded to take me to his bed where he through me into.

He helped me remove my shirt as he made a trail of kisses until finally he removed what was left of the bra where my chest was exposed to him.

He stopped for a second and looked at me up and down before smiling to himself.

Quickly he begins to fondle my breast with his hands as I began to take off his pants as far as I could.

He then stopped to take off his shirt and the rest of his pants.

It took a while but it was fine since I got to enjoy the view of his bare muscles.

I bite my lips in excitement of what's next.

When finished he quickly pulled my pants down and I was left with just my soaking panties.

He then began to kiss me again and I was so lost in the kiss that when I felt his finger massaging my entrance I gasped in shock.

I felt him smile at that and I let out a moan as he began to message it right at the entrance.

That's when he started to create a trail of kisses down to my neck, in between my breast, to my stomach all the way until he was between my panties and him.

He quickly ripped it off and I felt another shiver as now I was fully exposed to him.

That's when he puts the tip of his finger into the entrance of my pussy and the other one was playing around with my clit.

I moan as he began to slowly move his finger around and then finally he sticks it in making me moan louder in shock and joy.

"You like that?" Hayden ask but I was in my own blitz that I couldn't really answer.

Suddenly it stops and unknowingly I let out a whimper which made him chuckle.

"Now, now, I asked if you liked it" Hayden says again.

I cross my arms and look away from him.

"Well not anymore since you stopped it" I mumble.

"Say that again" Hayden says.

This time he grabs me by the chin and gently makes me face him.

"I said that I don't- ahh" I say as I felt something or might I say I felt his dick enter me.

"What about now?" Hayden says.

"Mmmhmm" i say as I start to moan once he thrusts in deeper.

"Use your words" he says grabbing me by the hips.

"Yes" i say it kind of out of breath.

Suddenly he gets out of me and just as I was about to complain he goes all the way in.

I had to cover my mouth with my hand to not moan so loud as he goes faster and more deeper.

"Hayden" I whisper yell.

"F-f-fas-faster" I then say and he sure as hell went faster.

I toes curl up as I began to feel that I was about to climax and In the heat of the moment I pull in Hayden closer to me and that's when I felt as if it was just rushing out of me as he continued on while I held onto him for dear life.

Finally I felt him pull all the way out and thrust back in and I felt him releas inside of me.

"Oh my gawd" I whisper as he pulls out and begins to shower me with kisses.

That's when I grab him by the face and crash my lips onto him as if there was no tomorrow.

I tense up as I start to feel his hands play around with my nipples while we were kissing.

He stops the kissing and begins going from my neck to my breast once more as he pulls and punches on them making me wince a few times but I didn't say anything.

He reaches back up to me besides my ear.

"Turn around" he whispers into my ear.

This makes me perk up and I felt the beefy rush back into me.

"I don't like to be kept waiting, précieuse" he whispers once more this time in a more firm voice.

I quickly turn around and arch my back once I felt him get up and go around me.

Just as I was about to take a glance behind me I felt a deep sting in one of my cheeks which causes me to yelp.

"That's for the answering me the first time when I asked if you liked it or not." Hayden then says and then proceeded to rub it.

I then felt another sting on the other cheek which made me take a sharp breath in as I felt some tears gather around my eyes.

No i am going to take this and not be a little bitch.

"That's for not doing what I told you to the first time" he says and I can almost feel him wanting to laugh.

"These are just for fun" he says and I was about to say something before I felt another sting and another one.

"H-hay-Hayden" I whine in pain because this motherfucker thinks I'm made of steel for me to handle his hits to my bare ass.

"Don't forget who's in charge here, précieuse" Hayden says grabbing a fist full of my hair and pulling it.

If this is how we're going to play then fine be it.

When I was about to make my move to show him who is the actual dom in here he thrust inside and it felt like he was in a full rampage because I couldn't help myself and I was just a moaning mess.

I think the downstairs neighbor even heard us.

Oh jeez I even forgot about my whole plan. That's how good it was.

"Hayden Im about to-" I cut myself off as I put a hand on my mouth to shut a few of my moans.

"Hold on just a bit" Hayden says as he went even faster then he did before. How is that possible I have no clue.

"Hayden" I moan out trying to contain myself but I couldn't once I felt him cum inside of me once more.

I felt it instantly running down my legs as I was finally let go from Hayden's grasped and I fell onto the bed and I was trying to get off my high.

Hayden fell besides me and I felt him pick me up to lay on top of him.

"Oh wow" I breath out and he chuckles.

"You won't believe how long I've been waiting for that" Hayden says which made me smile a bit.

That now makes us two.

I finally began to relax myself onto his chest as I was right in the middle of his legs.

I run my fingers along the lines of his abs.

That's when I felt his dick rise up once again.

How many rounds can he go?

I look up at him to find him already looking down at me.

That's when I pull his move except instead of beginning from his lips until I'm down there I start off by his neck which took him by surprise because I felt him tense up.

I slowly made my way down to his abs as I made sure to feel them until I can remember how they feel like in my head and then I proceeded to go face to face with his member.

I starts to message it and see how big it actually was.

That's when I start to play around with the tip of his dick which made him make an unusual sound.

Hmph

I take a lick of it like a lollipop and then play around with it with my tongue a bit more until finally I take him on slowly at first before I began to go faster.

Turns out my plan failed as I feel a fist full of my hair being grabbed and he starts to move my head even faster.

I almost freaked out at the speed because once again I am not a fast machine but I wasn't one to complain.

I grand to enjoy it but kinda suffocating me. Most likely this is how I die.

By giving head to this god like man.

Just as I heard him scream out my name I knew it was time to take back control as his grip on me began to weaken.

I stop and I almost heard him about to whine until I get on top of him.

He quickly understood as he grabbed me by the waist to balance myself as I began to move up and down.

In the middle of our moans and our movements I heard him whisper to himself in a different language that I can barely recognize as French.

"tu es trop précieux pour te laisser partir. je ne pourrais même pas te rabaisser" he was mumbling.

This was too good to put down but even if I wanted to everything has a limit.

I began to feel my high come up which motivated me to go faster and to try and go even deeper.

I guess he felt this because he began to help me by getting better grip on my waist and helping me and him out by moving me faster as well until we both came.

We finally fell besides each other when we came off the high.

I fucking love h-

I love this.

I glance over at him and see him staring off into the ceiling.

I don't want to let go of this.

"Do you think the stars will one day line up for us?" Hayden ask and I smile.

"How will they line up if it's day?" I reply back.

"I guess you have a point" he says and that's when I look to the ceiling too.

My eyes start to tear up knowing that I will do what I always do.

I will wait for him to sleep before I crawl out and hide for a few days before I disappear.

The ball is in a few days and there is no more running away from what I embrace and for what is running through my blood.

I finally understand.

They wanted to see if I will sink or if I will swim to see if I was even worth to contribute to the family business.

Enough of that.

For now I want to embrace him for tonight.

Maybe the stars will line themselves for us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoaaaaaaaaa you guys probably didn't expect that but it there. And not like the other times that you guys felt "robbed "😅

Friking weirdos Chile anyway

If you've read my past stories YALL would know what I'm talking about 🥲

See y'all next time on....... THE TROUBLE NEXT DOOR.

See y'all biatches😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 598 65
There are few things that humble Allie Carson. As a senior, she is a central part of the popular crowd and can have any guy she wants - and she knows...
210K 5.7K 50
Criminal. Fighter. Hacker. Assassin. Cop. Selena. Selena Montgomery was your average 17 year old girl. That's what it seemed like to the outside worl...
521K 11.3K 36
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! THIS STORY HAS TRIGGERING AND MATURE CHAPTERS! IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ ANY OF THESE YOU ARE WELCOME TO LOOK BACK! YOU H...
6.3M 270K 40
Sierra Lancaster has had an agonizingly mediocre life. She grew up in a happy home, made loyal friends, graduated college, and is now pursuing her dr...