The Black Rose | Crankiplier...

By AminahDreamz

"šˆ š°ššš§š­ š­šØ š¦ššš¤šž šŒššš«š¤ š¬š®šŸšŸšžš« ššš§š š­š”šž šžššš¬š¢šžš¬š­ š°ššš² š­šØ ššØ š­š”ššš­," šƒļæ½... More

INTRODUCTION
1| GLASSES
2| DOWNTOWN
3| OFFER
4| MOVING
5| WEIRD BEHAVIOR
6| ARGUING
8| THE ROSE
9| NIGHTMARE
10| DISTRACTION
11| TERRORS
12| TEN MINUTES
13| SCARRING
14| ROAD TRIP
15| PET NAMES
16| NEAR
17| ALCINA
18| PURPLE SHIRT
19| PINEAPPLE PIZZA
20| MISSING
21 | THE TRUTH
22 | CELINE
23| SEAN
24 | THE BLACK ROSE
25 | FINALE
SEQUEL COVER & INFO

7| SILVER KEY

348 9 5
By AminahDreamz

Ethan's pov

Mark's been..well Mark.

He's still kind of weird and secretive with me, but he seemed to be loosening up a bit.

He definitely was more flirty with me, which I found both flattering and a little strange.

Now I might seem like a bad person for saying this, but I've set up a bit of a mission for myself today.

After that talk I had with Rose I figured maybe I would just answer the questions myself. That way I don't have to confront Mark about it.

So I learned how to lock pick from the internet and I'm going to investigate the locked room upstairs.

Ever since I found out it was locked, I've been itching to see what's inside. Mark acted super weird if I even stared at it, so it must be something weird, right?

Mark's been gone for like a good hour, so it was probably the best time to do this would probably be now since sometimes he comes home early.

I grabbed a paper clip and walked upstairs, going down the hall.

I sat there for like ten minutes trying to unlock the door.

After a while I finally got it, hearing the door click

I opened the door, brows furrowing in confusion.

There weren't any dead bodies or anything like that it was just..suits?

Different kinds of fancy suits and a lot of boxes on the ground, along with a dresser.

I walked up to the rack of suits, looking through them.

There was a pretty nice white one that I separated from the others, wanting to get a better look.

I noticed a weird thing about this suit..

There were black splotches on certain parts of it. On the hand cuff of the suit and on the collar.

"What the..?"

I fixed the rack so that it looked the way it did when I first walked in.

What were those black dots?

I skipped over the boxes because they were sealed. Walking over to the dresser, I opened a drawer.

A few pictures of Mark and Sean were inside, along with pictures of Mark with a girl. The pictures were grouped up with a rubber band.

I grabbed the stack with the girl, removing the band and looking through them.

She was really pretty; short black hair that was kinda curly at the end and naturally red lips.

It was kinda obvious that Mark used to date this girl, or at least talk to her a lot.

It was a little weird that he kept these in here, but maybe they're still friends or something?

I put the rubber band back on the pictures and went to put it back in the drawer.

I pulled the drawer a little farther out and found a small silver key.

Putting the pictures back down, I grabbed the key and looked at it, brow raised.

It was a small silver key with a red jewel at the top.

I put the key in my pocket and closed the drawer.

Everything else in the room seemed kind of normal.

I figured my mission and walked out, closing the door.

"Wait..crap!"

How was I going to lock the door back?

I took the key from my pocket and tried it on the door, but it didn't work.

I guess I would just have to leave the door unlocked and hope Mark wouldn't notice?

I walked around the house for a bit, trying the key on everything that could lock, but it didn't work on anything.

I eventually gave up, going into my room and putting the key in my clothing drawer underneath some random shirts.

God, I hope Mark doesn't notice I went into that room.

Mark's pov ^^^

"How is it today?" Sean asked, fidgeting with his coffee cup.

We were at the cafe having "breakfast" before we opened up the store.

"Good... quiet," I said truthfully. It was oddly quiet in my head lately. I almost got five hours of sleep last night.

"How's Ethan?"

There was still weird tension from our fight a few weeks ago. I could tell Sean still cared, he was just frustrated with me.

I guess he was right about me not being completely honest with Ethan, but what was I supposed to do? There no right way to tell someone a secret this big.

"He's okay. We tried cooking breakfast the other day and it was terrible-"

"Mark," Sean said, giving me that look. That "I'm about to lecture you" look.

"Please don't do that today. Let's just enjoy our time here before we go to work."

Sean huffed, nodding after a second. "I'm still checking today. I don't trust Him."

"..do you think it's possible for demons to just..I don't know..leave?"

Sean hummed, "maybe? Probably not in your case, though. He's been attached for too long."

I shifted uncomfortably, "we should get going. We have a lot to do today."

"Yeah."

^^^

I closed the door to the basement, just as Ethan came down stairs.

He greeted Sean as he went upstairs. "You guys are back a little early." He said, walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah, Sean's gonna head back, but I figured I could do some paperwork from home."

Ethan nodded, going to the living room and turning on the tv.

"Hey, Mark!" Sean called from upstairs.

"Yeah?" I called back.

"You know that one door is unlocked?"

I shrugged, "I probably went in there for something and forgot to lock it back. You know where the key is." I said, joining Ethan on the couch.

His face looked a concerning shade of red

"You alright man?"

Ethan didn't respond, probably zoned out.

"Ethan?"

He turned towards me, "huh?"

"Are you okay?"

"Oh, uh, yeah I was just thinking of something. It's nothing."

Sean comes downstairs and sat on the other couch.

"..so, Ethan," Sean started, glancing up at me.

I rose a brow towards him, wondering where he was going with this.

"Yeah?" Ethan seemed oblivious to the weird tone in Sean's voice.

My phone suddenly goes off in my pocket. I sighed, seeing the important number and standing up.

"I have to take this," I said under my breath. I looked at Sean, giving him a stern look.

Ethan's pov

"You and Mark have been getting close, huh?" Sean asked.

I nodded, smiling slightly. "Yeah, I honestly wasn't expecting our friendship to build this quickly."

"He's just a friendly guy." Sean chuckled.

"I know right? He's such a good person. Honestly, I view him as a role model sometimes."

Sean's brows rose in shock, before his face relaxed again.

"A role model?"

I felt my face heat up slightly. "Well- yeah, I mean- he's a business owner with this huge house. Not to mention his personality."

"Would you say you..like Mark?" Sean questioned.

My eyes widened in shock. There was this weird shift in the tone of his voice.

"What- what do you mean?" I stammered, face growing more red.

"It's a simple yes or no question. Do you like Mark romantically?"

I opened my mouth to say something but I was cut off.

"What are we talking about in here?" Mark asked, sitting down next to me.

Sean glanced at me before painting on a smile.

"Just wanted to get to know Ethan a little bit better. I think I'm actually going to go now..see ya!" Sean said, grabbing his keys and walking out.

"I hope he wasn't too hard on you. He can be very.." Mark's words trailed off.

"No, it was fine." I lied.

What was Sean's problem with me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 291 23
Mark Fischbach meets Ethan Nestor when he dies in a sudden car crash, only to wake up in a dark void. A year before this, he was told that he had a...
25.9K 889 32
It's been four years since you've last seen your dear brother Mark. You decided to go to his manor a week for a vacation. You have a odd feeling thou...
144K 3.8K 36
{COMPLETED} The air is thick and cold. You're sitting up in a hard chair. A headache forms as you slowly blink your eyes open. It doesn't take more t...
896 27 16
Very few people are cursed with 'Alters' and those that aren't don't understand the struggles of living everyday life and having to suffer practical...