The Red String of Fate...

By Nityachowdary

" Marriages are made in heaven" Is it true ? Sometimes 'Yes'. Sometimes a very big 'No'. Kim Taehyung and J... More

Introduction
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
A/N

2

2.4K 166 162
By Nityachowdary

AUTHOR POV _

It's the next day after their marriage, maids started cleaning  and arranging everything in new house.

Jisoo woke up early to attend her post graduation  college from today itself. She went straight to bathroom, freshened up   without even glancing her husband.

She got ready and went downstairs to have break fast. Maids were taken back as they didn't expect Jisoo to wake up this early after marriage night. And even she came down without master Taehyung along with her.

They brushed it off thinking rich people behave differently some times.
One of the maid was ready to cook break fast for Jisoo.  But she gestured not to and told them to don't cook for her in this house .

Because Jisoo likes cooking, from five years she is preparing  her own food. She don't like taking others help while cooking.

All of the maids nodded at her understandingly  while taking note to not to cook for both husband and wife from now. They just have to clean the house and do other house chores expect cooking.

After 15 minutes again all  maids were completely shook cause Jisoo prepared break fast only for herself. Then what about master Taehyung?.

Jisoo sat on dining table and started munching her bread  casually without  caring confused stares of maids.

Meanwhile Taehyung came downstairs wearing blue coloured formal shirt looking damn handsome.  He can hear few compliments  from his maids .

Surprisingly, Taehyung greeted all of the maids with smile unlike Jisoo who went to kitchen straight away to  make breakfast.

One of the  maids felt little bad thinking his wife didn't think about him. So she  went to kitchen and started brewing coffee for him.

Taehyung reached dining area, sat on table to talk with his wife . Maid gave him coffee and all of them left to garden to give   space for new couple.

Jisoo noticed his presence but didn't spare a glance at him. She is spreading more butter on bread and started eating very casually.

Taehyung brushed off her ignorance

"Hi, Good morning.  I hope y-you are f-feeling comfortable here" he greeted  inorder to start conversation.

"Mm, yeah"  Jisoo replied still not looking at him.

Taehyung nodded at her with small smile before speaking again

" I know t-this marriage is so sudden.

May be you are not prepared for this. Tbh even I was shook when my dad told about our marriage.

So I know you need time to adjust.
I will give you that, don't worry.
You can only talk with me whenever you are comfortable"
Taehyung said very gently thinking whatever he reasoned is correct.  This is the reason his wife is being so silent and ignorant.

Jisoo was taken back by his words .

I will never ever adjust to this marriage. I will remain like this all the time.  She thought to herself but nodded to him to not to prolong more conversation. Jisoo felt like  leaving that place as soon as possible.

Taehyung felt glad at least his prediction is right.  He will wait for her, he will wait until his wife is comfortable with him.

Jisoo is about to leave that place

" I can drop you to university. Its on my way to office" 
Taehyung suggested with hopeful eyes.

" Thanks but no. I can go by myself" 
Jisoo replied bluntly and left that place.  Well she is the type of girl who is very straightforward. Jisoo acts cold and sassy with most of the people.

But she has other side too like Jisoo is very kind and caring with her near ones and with people she thinks they deserve.

Taehyung's hopeful expression  dropped immediately. She didn't even wait for his reply.

He went to kitchen to grab his breakfast but he didn't find any. One of the  maid entered kitchen slowly while saying

" Master Taehyung , Jisoo mam prepared break fast only for herself.

But just give my five minutes,  I will be really quick"
With that maid started making break fast.

Taehyung nodded at her with small broken smile. He sat on dining table while  scrolling his phone keeping up with recent news to distract the sting of pain in his heart.

Well always Taehyung used to eat outside food as Euna would never pack nor allows maids to do that.

At least after marriage he thought everything would change. May his wife will take more time to adjust. He dreamt and hoped very high. It's his fault not his wife's, Taehyung thought to himself.

Jisoo is driving while talking to her best friend Rose

"Please Rose, just ask your uncle.  Is it possible to make it fast?.

Why does  it takes one year for  divorce? "
Jisoo asked her friend frustratedly while  hitting the steering wheel of car.

"I don't know about all those laws Jisoo. Yesterday night,  when you asked about divorce. I contacted my lawyer uncle.

Laws won't accept immediate divorce after marriage it seems.

So definitely waiting for one year is only option left  for you" 
Rose suggested her best friend gently.

"Fine, I feel like shit right now.
Everything changed in my life after this useless marriage .

No it's not marriage at all. It's the business contract between two millennials.

For this, I broke up with Kai. With whom I thought of living my entire life . I cut down my own feelings.

I can't wait for this one year to end. Then I will take divorce and fly to some other country without informing anyone .

I tried to escape from here   even  before marriage but my parents blocked everything.

But now no one can stop me. That rich CEO can't do anything after divorce.

I will leave this mess and settle in another country"

Jisoo blabbered her feelings one more time to Rose.

Taehyung reached Kim  corporations. Everyone greeted him with wide smile except few girls who are  still in shock and couldn't process  his sudden marriage.

He greeted back and left to his CEO cabin where Namjoon his best friend is waiting for him

" Welcome Mr workaholic CEO. Can't you take couple of weeks leave and plan to honeymoon .

Why so hurry?. You came to office the next day after your marriage.

Your wife must be disappointed at this "
Namjoon suggested while shaking his head at his hard working friend. He passed coffee mug to Taehyung.

Every morning before starting busy day.
Two best friends will chat while having coffee even though they had in home.

Taehyung chuckled at his best friend's words

" We will plan to honeymoon after this project comes to an end.

Jisoo is really kind and understanding. She is not disappointed at this. Even she left to university today"

Taehyung replied with smile while gulping hot coffee .

He lied to Namjoon cause he  don't want to upset his friend early in the morning telling about his not so beautiful new marriage life.

Don't why Taehyung wants to share happy moments with Namjoon at least for once in his life........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 74 16
In this story the vocal line of BTS are married to blackpink.These are the ships JINSOO JIROSÉ TAENNIE LISKOOK This is contract marriage and they mar...
289K 13.2K 26
|•|•|•|•| This is a story where Jong Jinae is Arranged with Jeon Jungkook even before she was born. But what happens when they meet each other after...
5.4M 248K 62
y/n and Taehyung who are no way in love with each other are arranged into a marriage by their parents...how would they live as a married couple and w...
24.7K 547 27
arrange marriage with the biggest mafia kim taehyung . they both got arranged marriage with each other because of their parents will they ever fall...