The Curse Of Obsession |Harry...

By Theokhufflepuff

Y/n L/N. A name that hasn't been spoken of in years, after the death of her parents She disappeared, everyon... More

backstory/chapter one
.Chapter two
°•.Chapter three
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 four
chapter five.
Chapter six

Chapter seven

2K 68 6
By Theokhufflepuff

Before we get started, bold Italic = Y/n's thoughts of just thoughts in general. Enjoy~☆

"Hello, Redwood."

________

______

___

The room fell silent after the man greeted her, seconds past before the thick-haired girl picked up her jaw and spoke up. "How do you know my name, sir?" Y/n asked looking at the older man wide-eyed as she slowly backed away from the desk, ready to flee.

He saw her step away from the desk stocked with him knowing her last name, being confused by her sudden movement his smile fell when realizing what he'd did.

"My apologies for giving you a scare!" He let out, smiling politely at her. "allow me to introduce myself, my name is Garrick Ollivander, I create wands." He held out his hand to which y/n took, now feeling less fear towards Ollivander but she still kept her distance.

"So, you are here to purchase a wand. Yes?" She nods rocking back and forth on her heels as He finished some papers on the desk, before taking a tan box from the shelf.

He pulled out a long light green-is wand from a tan box, it had a strange spine as if someone twisted the wood in loops, like a pretzel.

"This is a cypress wand with a feather from a thunderbird as its core," He held it out, waiting for her to take it.

Y/n came closer and took it swallowing deeply as she held the wand, an unexpected feeling came over her. She wasn't sure if it was excitement or dread that got to her but whatever it was, it made her heart pound in her chest.

"Now. I would like you to make a U-shape to those flowers, over there." He pointed to the pot of white tulips in the corner of the room.

Y/n did as was told and flowers immediately shriveled, her eyes widened as she looks down at the wand in horror at what she'd done,

"I'm so, so sorry. I didn't mean to do that on purpose, I don't know what hap-" Ollivander held his hand up, cutting off the apologies that fell from the young girl's mouth.

smiling nicely, he told her. "Do not worry it happens quite often when you're searching, and since that one,"

he pointed towards it, "is not one for you I would like you to give it to me." She gave it back to him. after he placed the in its original box, he pointed his wand towards the now-dead flowers and said, "Offero"

The once dead flowers started to change from droopy, withered, dried-up to watered, bright, and new.

He was pleased with the smile on her face, even though Mr. Ollivander saw it every time a child entered his shop doesn't mean that it stopped bringing him eternally happiness.

[Y/n's POV]

"Ahem" I turned my attention back to the man, "how did it feel."

"...a feather would've weighted more than that wand, sir." He sol

"No, what I meant was, Well. Did it feel like it was yours?" He asks, looking down at me with his hands together.

"...No, sir."

"...hmm," he brought his hand up to his hand, "one moment," Ollivander excuses himself, He shuffled to the back of the shop leaving me in peaceful silence.

Offero.. is it a reversal spell? if so, I'll have to remember later on

After seeing the various colored boxes that held the wands I decided that it was time to go to where I was standing previously.

A few thumps and one clash later Mr. Ollivander came back with a box tucked under his arm.

Opening the tan box, he took out the deep-brown wand and laid it in my dominant hand, it began to tickle but it didn't feel uncomfortable it felt...

Pleasant.

I gave Ollivander a big smile and said, "This is the right one,"

"Great! just need to make sure will you please do what was asked before," I nodded and took a deep breath before doing so.

I did the U-shape and another tulip appeared from the soil. I turned to see Mr. Ollivander nodding and clapping in approval. I gave it to and paid.

"Now. Before you go would you like to know more about this one?"

I nodded, curious about what he was going to say.

"This wand itself is made from wood that is extremely loyal and it Prefers a wizard just as, the core. known as dragon heartstring, is quite powerful and able to learn quickly and bonds well with its owner." He explained as he gave it to me, smiling.

"That's amazing, thank you for helping me, sir."

"The pleasure was is all mine." And with that, I left the shop with a smile on my face.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Come on auntie! we're going to be late."

"Sweetie.. we are here early I can assure you that we're not late." Aunt Jasmine chuckles as she finally caught up with her niece, fixing the pen in her hair.

"Sorry, auntie." Okay, maybe that just y/n a little too excited. But it's not every day that you get study spells.

"It's fine," As they got closer to the platform Y/n looked for the sign but didn't see one. "Auntie, where's nine and three quarters?" She asked, trying to make herself taller. Jasmine stops and points her hand to a brick wall,

"Right there,"

Y/n tilts her head at her aunt Jasmine, "I'm sorry auntie but don't see anything." Jasmine signed and was going to explain when a woman and children walk by them,

Most of them were boys two of them being twins, One the young one that was about Y/n's age and a girl.

"Aright, you first Percy."

The curly hair boy ran through the wall then the twins after him.

Jasmine squinted her eyes trying to get a better look at the woman as the corner of her mouth quirks up.

"Molly!"

The Ginger-headed woman stops and turns around with her eyebrows furrowed, Molly's whole face lit up when she realized who it was, "Jasmine!" Happiness was present in her voice.

Jasmine took her hand and dragged Y/n towards the woman, wasn't this supposed to only happen in the grocery store. Oh well.

They stood in front of the woman, her auntie spoke up, "Y/n, this is Ms. Weasley she was a friend of your mother." Ms. Weasley looks at you with a smile, "Oh! Look how you've grown It's so nice to see you again, dear."

"It's great to see-

"Excuse me," The young girl turned to her right and saw the familiar glasses from before, it was the random boy from the zoo, "C-could you tell."

"How he did what," he nods, glad that she understood what he was trying to say, "well don't worry dear, it's Ron's first time at Hogwarts too." Molly guides harry towards her son.

She smiles and taps her aunt, "I know him,"

Jasmine's forehead creases as pulling her niece closer, looking at him in shock, "you do?"

nodding happily, "I met him at the zoo," Y/n whispers as she watched Harry go through the wall.

I'm glad I got to see him again.

"Y/n,"

"Yes, auntie?"

"It is your turn." Jasmine got beside Y/n, telling her to hold tight. "On the count of three, we run in between, got it." Y/n nods and wraps her hand around the handlebar. Y/n's aunt gave her a kiss on and counting.

"One,"

It's just a running start, nothing to be afraid of.

"Two,"

She's my auntie... I can trust her.

Right?

"Three!" Darkness took over as they went through the tunnel it wasn't long before they came out from the other side of the wall, "You can open your eyes now, dear."

She opened them and saw other children, strolling to the train. Y/n looked at in amazement, wondering how gifted people were able to make it. She and her aunt continued to get to the entrance of the train.

"Are you ready to go, dear?" Her aunt asks, with Tears In Her Eyes. Jasmine promised herself that she was not going to cry because if she did, y/n would too, and Jasmine didn't want that. she was happy for her niece but the thought of her being away for so long. Brought her to tears.

"Are you okay, Auntie?"

"Yes, It's just..." Jasmine stops and swallows the bubble in her throat, "your mother and I and uncle Derrek are so proud of you, dear." She told her in a shaky voice. Y/n hugs Jasmine, tightly as if she were to let go. her aunt would disappear. Y/n pulled away from her aunt and took a step back, "I love you guys,"

"We love you too, now. Get on the train!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
114K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
956K 36.2K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
585K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.