Unexpected (Bakugo x Reader)

By fadedfilms

What the class of 1-A didn't expect on the first day of school was you crashing into their training ground. ... More

02- moving in
03- first day
04- quirk test and some brusies
05- to confront
06- ice cream for two
07- training
08- encounter at lunch
09- mario kart after dinner
10- homesick
11- USJ
12- aftermath
13- banned and detained
14- visiting you
15- blackfire's return
16- we meet again
17- leaving
18- new beginnings
19- does america have urinals?
20- I'ma fight a man, a man
21- facetiming with a side of drool
22- sassy men apocalypse
23- mall skirts

01- a comet?

17.8K 456 108
By fadedfilms

Hello! To anyone reading this, I'm going to start editing my writing because I cringed so bad looking back at it lol...ENJOY!!
-

"All right class." Aizawa sighed, "Put these on and we'll report outside. We're having a quirk assessment test." He held up a gym uniform and proceeded to walk out of the class, indicating his students to follow him.

"What? A test already!" Mina whined as the rest of the class exited the classroom.

"This is the hero course." Iida said. "We're here to train to our full potential, so it won't be an easy path!"

The class was gathered and dressed, ready to hear what their teacher had to say.

"This quirk assessment test is made up of eight parts that will allow me to see where you stand." Aizawa started. "Anyone at the bottom will be expelled."

With those last words he sent class 1-A into a frenzy. "What? Expelled!" Kaminari flinched. "I'll have to go all out!"

Bakugo rolled his eyes and glared at Midoriya to which he sweat dropped."Tch, if anyone's going to get expelled it's going to be Deku."

"Quiet down." Aizawa groaned hearing everyone talk amongst themselves. "Before we start does anyone have any questions?"

"I do!" Uraraka raised her hand, "Mr. Aizawa, how come we're not at the opening orientation?"

"Here at UA the teachers decide how we want to proceed with our lessons." Aizawa answered. "There's no need to waste our time going to things like that. Anyone else?"

Ojiro walked to the front of the group with his hand up, "Uh—I have a question as well! What is that?" He asked pointing to the sky. Everyone else followed his gaze, their eyes then widening.

"Is that a comet?"

"What if it's a villain attack?"

"It looks like it's going to land here."

"It's coming down fast!"

"IT'S ON FIRE!"

Kirishima looked towards the teacher who looked just as confused as the class did. He had his eyes on the comet that seemed to glow a bright green. "Mr. Aizawa, what do we do?" Kirishima asked, panic evident in his voice when he realized his teacher didn't know what was happening either.

"Everyone listen up!" Aizawa yelled getting everyone's attention with a calm, yet stern, tone.

"Go back inside we don't know—"

"EVERYONE WATCH OUT!" Midoriya yelled.

At that moment nobody could comprehend what had just happened. One moment the "comet" was still in the sky, and the next it was crashing into the training ground. Everyone's line of vision was blocked by dust and dirt.

"Shit." Aizawa hissed. "IS ANYONE HURT?" He looked around, but still couldn't see much. He heard a few voices answer his question, which relieved him, but not entirely due to—well this entire situation. He hoped some pro heroes around had noticed and would come to aid.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT." Bakugo yelled.

"MR. AIZAWA!" All Might screamed looking around frantically. He had Midnight and principal Nezu following him from behind. "Stay back." All Might warned raising a first. "DETROIT SMASH." The wind pressure from his punch had cleared the dust and dirt away.

As the air cleared up, the students covered their face with their eyes stuck to the meteor that glowed green, it was about 10 feet tall. Everyone stood silent as they glanced at each other, waiting for something to happen.

"Class, get back to home room." Aizawa said, eyes glued to the glowing rock that had surely caused a small crater in their training ground.

"I had instructed a soft lockdown on UA when I saw the meteor." Principal Nezu walked towards the pros. "The building is closed until further notice so please keep your distance."

"It's cracking!" Mina gasped.

While the students stayed behind the pros, Aizawa and the others got into a fighting position.

Little by little, like an egg, the giant meteor was cracking opening. As it fell apart in half, everyone watched cautiously.

There was green fog oozing out and then a hand. Then a—girl?

The girl stood there, just as confused as everyone else. She slowly walked forward, slowly, noticing all eyes were on her. The girl wore a tight purple top, along with a matching skirt that accompanied her skin very well. Her hair was softly breezing by her cheek and almost covering her eyes.

"Whoa, she's kinda hot!" Mineta gushed over with heart eyes, earning him a lot of stares telling him to shut up and read the room.

"Who are you? What are doing on UA property?" Aizawa questioned with his scarf ready on hand.

The girl looked towards the students with her bright green eyes and smiled. She said something in a foreign language taking everyone by surprise, yet again.

"Nezu, what language was that?" Aizawa asked.

Scratching his head he answered, "I'm afraid this is the first time I can say; I don't know. I'm not sure it even exists."

"That can't be possible."

The girl walked faster towards the students, but it wasn't menacingly, she skipped towards them as if they were friends she was meeting for lunch.

Aizawa quickly restrained her before she got closer. She grunted in his hold and started speaking in her foreign language. "I can't understand what you're saying."

The girl managed to free her right hand and pointed towards Midoriya. The whole class looked at him in bewilderment. "Midoriya, do you know who that is?" Uraraka asked.

He frantically shook his head, "I'm just as confused as you guys. I've never seen her in my life!"

Aizawa turned towards the girl, "Do you know who Midoriya is?" He spoke slowly.

The girl nodded with her finger still pointed at Midoriya.

"Oi! What's up with your crazy friend?" Bakugo scowled. "She's acting like she knows you!"

"She doesn't seem to have any bad intentions and only seems to know Midoriya for some reason." Aizawa said looking towards the green haired boy. "Midoriya I want you to come up here to see if you can get anything out of her. Approach with caution."

Midoriya gulped, why him? The live bait.

He slowly eyed the girl who was now free from Aizawa's scarf, however, she was watched like a hawk by the teachers.

Seeing as she had a friendly looking smile, his fear, in a way, faded slowly.

He stood in front of her, looking up into her green eyes noticing that she was slightly taller than him. "Um—hello?" He awkwardly greeted.

Suddenly he was grabbed by the shoulders and pulled into a kiss by the strange girl. Midoriya's face redden by the second as he felt the girl's pair of soft lips move against his own.

Everyone's jaws dropped, including Aizawa's.

"Why does he get to kiss the hot chick!" Mineta whined.

Finally, the girl had pulled away from the madly blushing Midoriya, who seemed to be frozen in place.

"Can you understand me now?" The girl spoke looking at everyone who still had a shock expression from the unexpected kiss.

"My name is (Y/N)."

-
Rewriting!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.2K 3.1K 57
With their childhood behind them, Katsuki Bakugou and Shouto Todoroki are entering high school closer than ever. Always having the other to lean on...
12.9K 413 12
𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 ↠𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 "𝖻𝖺𝗄𝗎𝗌𝗊𝗎𝖺𝖽" 𝖺𝗇𝖽 "𝖽𝖾𝗄𝗎𝗌𝗊𝗎𝖺𝖽" 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗎𝗉 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖺𝗍 𝗍...
54.7K 1.7K 13
ᶜᵒⁿᵖˡᵉᵗᵉᵈ "𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞? 𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗦𝗔𝗬 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞?" 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗐𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺 𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝗐𝗁...
7.3K 123 23
Katsuki Bakugou is a hot headed teen who wants nothing more than to be the best hero possible. When he meets y/n, he has a feeling he's never felt b...