𝐏𝐞𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐒𝐜𝐒

By jacqualinereads

π‡πžπ₯π₯ 𝐒𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐑𝐞 π’π’π§π§πžπ«π¬, π‡π¨π¦πž 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐑𝐞 πƒπžπ―π’π₯. Valentina Rossi has been throu... More

PREFACE
CHARACTERS
FAMILY AND MAFIA TREE
01 | The Search
02 | Missions
03 | One More Time
05 | It Hurts Like Hell
06 | Why?
07 | Death
08 | Tell Me What?
09 | Meet The Rossi Family
10 | Welcome To The Family
11 | Russia
12 | Don
13 | Felix
14 | Drunk
15 | No Way
16 | Catch Me Up
17 | Not Judging
18 | Mole
19 | Bang! Bang! Bang!
20 | Blunt
21 | Reunite
22 | Psycho
23 | Trust
24 | All Of You
25 | Fun
26 | Unknown
27 | Pure
28 | Spiralling
29 | Pissed
30 | Selfish
31 | Proud
32 | It's Been A While
33 | Willow
34 | Big Brother
35 | Next Step
36 | Rowan King
37 | Purgatory
38 | Thalia Andino
39 | Smithereens
40 | Simple
41 | Cheers
42 | Intruders
43 | MarΓ­a Lopez
44 | Stake Out
45 | Bohdi
46 | Mission Impossible
47 | Where Is He?

04 | I'm Sorry

17.3K 682 370
By jacqualinereads

Our source told us that Xavier and Valentina will be at the carnival, we've been tailing them for a while now. I can tell Messiah is struggling to see her again and not being able to talk to her, I can sense a little jealousy coming off him as well.

Xavier and Valentina are currently in the Ferris wheel together, not going to lie they do look a bit too close for comfort but I don't know the full story.

"We can't take him here, not with her around." I nudge Messiah, who sighs.

We go to leave the carnival but I notice he's not next to me, glancing back I see him look at the Ferris wheel longingly. As much as I don't like her, I can tell he loves her.

"Dude if you play your cards right you will see her again, come on," I say trying to reassure him.

If I know our father there's no way he's going to let Messiah be with her, she tried to kill him therefore he wants her dead. This is just a fucked up situation, hell even I wanted her dead too but I've come to realize she might be right about our father.

He finally catches up to me and we leave the carnival, I get into contact with our spy and let them know to contact us back when Xavier is on the move again.

I don't even know why we're bothering with him, why can't we just go after his father? It doesn't make any sense in my mind but our father has a plan of his own.

I've been trying to learn sign language so I can communicate with Messiah, it's been okay this far but I still have a long way to go. He's getting fed up with communicating with us through a phone or notepad.

Ever since finding out, he's my brother I have so many questions I want to ask him but I never can since he doesn't talk. Our father hasn't taken any time to get to know him, he just wants Messiah to do jobs for him.

As we get in the car with me riding shotgun, Messiah starts up the engine but I see him hesitate not wanting to leave his girl. My phone ringing sounds and I fish it out of my pocket and answer it, noting that it's our father calling.

Italics ↠ Milos | Bold ↠ Galen

Hello?

Milos, I need you and Messiah to handle a job for me. It's a spy from the Russians, he's at one of the clubs in the city.

I sigh and glance at Messiah who is frowning at the phone in my hand, sure send through the information and we'll handle it tonight.

Good, after that come back so we can talk. I have something to tell you both.

Fine, see you later tonight then, I say before hanging up the phone.

'What do you think he wants to talk about?' Messiah signs.

"Not sure, let's get this over with and find out."

I have a feeling I know what this is about but I'm not going to say anything till I hear it come out of our father's mouth.

P E C C A T R I C I

I'm wearing an all-black suit whilst Milos is wearing the typical black and white look, Galen sent over the information on this person that he wants us to eliminate. It's a spy from Ivan and Alec he's been snooping around to find information about me.

I don't want to kill him but I know there will be repercussions if I don't, I can't have that if I'm going to gain their trust to escape.

The both of us finally arrive at the club and we walk in, a few people are staring at us but I pay them no mind. We head over to the bar and order a couple of drinks, sitting at the bar stools.

"Whiskey neat," Milos says holding up two fingers, ordering one for me as well.

The bartender nods and gets to work, when she's finished she gives us our glasses and winks before walking away tending to other customers.

Milos spins in his stool and looks towards the dance floor, I notice him tense up beside me. Following his gaze, Valentina is there with the guy we're supposed to kill, dancing.

With my grip on my glass tightening, I feel like I'm going to explode. Why would she be here with him? She just had to be here and make my job harder, make it harder to see her again and with another man.

"Maybe they're just here on business," Milos yells over the music, so I can hear him. I glance at him and he holds his hands up in surrendering muttering something I don't quite catch.

My eyes never leave her as she laughs with him on the dance floor, they're close whispering something in each other's ear. I am so done with this, first, she was with Xavier and now she's with our target.

"You distract her and I'll take him out," Milos says, downing the rest of his drink. I absentmindedly nod and down the rest of mine, slamming the glass down.

Before walking over I glance around the club and notice that Nate and Andrè are here with her, I don't see any of her brothers which is a good thing.

The song that's playing changes and they play Gangsta by Kehlani, strolling over to where Valentina is on the dance floor I stand behind her as she sways her hips.

A/N — The song is above if you would like to listen to a magical song. I'd highly recommend listening to it for the next scene.

Our target notices me standing behind her, his eyes narrowing at me as I glare at him. I think he realizes who I am when he freezes, Valentina leans in and I hear her yell asking him what's wrong. He doesn't answer and turns around weaving in and out of people, trying to leave.

My arms snake around her waist and I feel her body go rigid, her movements stopping. She turns around and when she sees me her eyes go wide and her mouth opens and closes, like a fish out of water.

She shakes her head, she then grabs my throat and stands on her tippy toes leaning in my ear, "I missed you, is this even real?" She whispers, pulling back looking into my eyes.

My head dips down, "I've missed you too amore," I whisper, pulling her closer to me. She gasps and wraps her arms around my neck, we both start to sway together with my hands gripping at her hips.

I start to get lost in her touch, I've missed this — I've missed her. We get lost in the song, my hands wandering all over her body. My head dips down and I start pressing light kisses along her jawline, eventually reaching her neck and marking her.

Her hands comb through my hair, she then moves my head so we're both looking at each other. I watch amused as her gaze falls to my lips and she absentmindedly bites hers, I lean down and smash my lips to hers as she gasps in the kiss from surprising her.

Not wanting this to end I bring her even closer to me and deepen the kiss, our breaths tangling together. I feel her hands slowly and achingly move down my torso, her hands reach the hem and I feel her hesitate before someone pushes her off me.

She stumbles and whips her head around at the culprit who interrupted us, Nate and Andrè start yelling at her but when they see me they both freeze.

They look at me confused before they move their focus back to Valentina, "he's distracting you, we found Adrian dead Valentina. We saw Milos leave, they were here to kill him." Nate says, gripping her by the shoulders.

She glances at me, a look of disappointment in her eyes. My heart shatters when I step forward and she reels back keeping distance between us, I knew this would happen — I knew she'd be disappointed in me.

'I'm sorry.' I sign, before swiveling around and walking away. I hear her calling out my name as I weave through people, leaving the girl I love behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...