Love Among The Stars.

By nattkingg400

What happens when a young man finds himself in a place a little out of his solar system, but closer to danger... More

PROLOGUE.
ⲤⲎⲀⲢⲦⲈꞄ 1
ⲤⲎⲀⲢⲦⲈꞄ 2
ⲤⲎⲀⲢⲦⲈꞄ 3
ⲤⲎⲀⲢⲦⲈꞄ 4
ⲤⲎⲀⲢⲦⲈꞄ 5
ⲤⲎⲀⲢⲦⲈꞄ 6
ⲤⲎⲀⲢⲦⲈꞄ 8
ⲤⲎⲀⲢⲦⲈꞄ 9
ⲤⲎⲀⲢⲦⲈꞄ 10
ⲤⲎⲀⲢⲦⲈꞄ 11
ⲤⲎⲀⲢⲦⲈꞄ 12
ⲤⲎⲀⲢⲦⲈꞄ 13
ⲤⲎⲀⲢⲦⲈꞄ 14
ⲤⲎⲀⲢⲦⲈꞄ 15
ⲤⲎⲀⲢⲦⲈꞄ 16
ⲤⲎⲀⲢⲦⲈꞄ 17
ⲤⲎⲀⲢⲦⲈꞄ 18
ⲤⲎⲀⲢⲦⲈꞄ 19
ⲤⲎⲀⲢⲦⲈꞄ 20
ⲤⲎⲀⲢⲦⲈꞄ 21
ⲤⲎⲀⲢⲦⲈꞄ 22
ⲤⲎⲀⲢⲦⲈꞄ 23
ⲤⲎⲀⲢⲦⲈꞄ 24
THE END
...

ⲤⲎⲀⲢⲦⲈꞄ 7

6 0 0
By nattkingg400

"I MEANT IT WHEN I SAID YOU WERE BEAUTIFUL"

Milo looked up a the women, carefully listening to her words, knowing they could be the last ones he'd hear.

"You must understand that what you saw was highly confidential. You mustn't speak a word of it to anyone. This is for your safety and exposing that may jeopardise that"

Milo's lip curled.

"Am I meant to believe that shit? You killed Otis! That's not protecting us, that experimenting! That's murder!", Milo scoffed.

"You misunderstand, we've had our eyes on Otis long before you woke up. He was getting too close. Too close to revealing the truth and putting everyone in danger. He was a risk to himself and others. It had to be done.", A sinister smirk made it's way back into her face.

"We thought that his body should go the science and with his help, we're one step closer to understanding the enemy."

Milo was horrified.

Otis's demise was spoken like a fairy tale into the air, making a dreaded thought become a painful reality.

His eyes watered.

"Well don't I know too much? Why not kill me?".

Milo wasn't sure why he'd asked this.

He had no intention to die.

Dr Medan tilted her head.

"If another child goes missing, it'll start to look suspicious"

He inhaled sharply.

'How many other kids got too close', he wondered.

"So", she continued, clasping her hands together, " we must come to an agreement"

Milo raised an eyebrow, silently asking her to proceed.

"You must not say a word about what you saw or else your friends will suffer.", she leaned down to his ear and whispered, " especially that pretty little Bonnie"

Milo's eyes widened in horror.

His breath was caught in his throat.

'Bonnie..'

In those seconds, a moment they shared came to mind.

-----_-_--____------_-_--___-_____-------_-_-___---_

After introducing Milo to his new living space, the pair silently walked back to his room.

The awkwardness of his questions lingered in the air around them.

"Sorry for asking you that, I'm just a little confused, I didn't mean to offend you", he apologised earnestly, stealing a glance at the young lady.

Bonnie looked up at him then down to his hand.

His fingers nervously danced with the delicate blossom she had gifted him moments ago.

She shook her head dismissively.

"It's okay"

Silence flooded around their feet like fog as they walked side by side.

"So how you like the ship?"

Milo shrugged.

"I'm impressed"

His words didn't seem to match his attitude.

His streaked brows still frowned, a subtle pout settled on his lips.

She found his confused expression adorable and looked away as she felt herself smile.

"I know you have a lot of questions and soon enough you'll have answers, trust me okay?", she assured, laughing.

Her giggles brought a light smile onto his face.

He had never heard something so pretty.

Their gazed aligned, like a constellation of perfectly arranged stars.

He'd never looked at her this closely before, granted they'd only met a few hours ago.

Her dark skin dazzled him, her dark eyes influencing his gaze, not being able to remove it from hers.

In that moment he realised, that her dark brown irises were glitter with green.

"Okay", he replied breathlessly.

He could hardly remember what he was agreeing to.

He was completely taken by her grace.

Bonnie held his gaze, not knowing that his heart was beating just as fast as hers.

That his stomach was now home to many gentle butterflies, just like her own.

He was gazing at her the way no one ever dared to.

He wasn't just looking like everyone else did.

He was admiring, not only her outside but the little inside he had gotten to know.

She could feel a blush rise to her cheeks, however, she didn't look away.

Without realising, they were already at his door.

Still looking at one another, he leaned his side against the unopened entrance.

"I meant it when I said you were beautiful", he shyly announced.

Bonnie blushed, finally breaking eye contact and glancing down at his chest.

She shook her head.

"You said I looked 'cool', not 'beautiful' ", she corrected.

"Well I didn't get the chance to look at you"

In Bonnie's experience with men, they'd rudely let their eyes wander over the curves of her body.

However, Milo didn't.

His gazed stayed on her eyes, not bothering to venture lower.

He didn't need to.

All he needed were her brown eyes to convince him that she was elegant, not that he needed much convincing.

"Well I'm looking at you and can say the same", Bonnie replied.

Milo's eyebrows shot up.

Bonnie's eyes widened.

"N-not pretty but you know, unless you're into being called pret-"

Her nervous rambles were interrupted by a pretty laugh.

"Thank you"

Looking at the younger boy, she could see his cheeks become rosy matching her own as he scratched the back of him neck.

Silence blossoms between the twinkle-eyed two.

However, this silence wasn't drowning in awkwardness like before.

This silence was comfortable, appreciative.

Bonnie let out an airy sign.

She shook her head playfully.

"Wow, you've been awake for a matter of hours and you're already trying to make a move"

Now it was Milo's turn to stutter.

"I-I didn't mean it like that, sorry if I made you uncomfortable", he stumbled, afraid he had offered her.

She laughed again.

"I was joking", she said, slowly backing away from him, "Good night Milo"

He sighed in relief.

"Good night Bonnie"

The boy and the girl couldn't imagine how sweet their names sounded falling from each other lips.

He watched her as she turned away from him and walked down the hallway.

As he watched her disappear, he was already wishing to be with her again.

To talk to her again.

Once she was out of sight, he strolled back into his room, twirling the blossom between his fingertips, a stupid smile gracing his face.

He laid back on his bed, placed the flower on his nightstand next to him and stared at it for the rest of the night.

The smile never left his fac-

_-____-------_-_-_--__---_____-----_-_---_____----_

His beautiful memory was interrupted by an abrupt slap to the face.

He looked up and saw Dr Medan.

"Did you hear what I said? One word and Bonnie pays"

"Fine", he agreed, without a moment of hesitation.

She leaned away from Milo, towering over him, giggles spilling from her mouth.

"Time to seal the deal"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70 1 1
Connection has been lost, your lives are in danger and the possibility of ever seeing Earth again dwindles drastically. You're all on your own, in t...
57 0 19
Seventeen-year-old Max has always felt like an outsider. When the agonizing apocalyptic visions begin, he decides suicide is his only escape. He soon...
392 3 23
Three young adults are at the wrong place, at the wrong time as a meteor is crashing towards them. After the crash they wake up to find themselves wi...
442 11 30
Nobody expects something supernatural to happen to them. Those kind of things only happened in comics. Fairy Tales. Unrealistic dreams that you'd fal...