THE LOONAVERSE ~ Guide

By LOPEZDOLANBROS

This book contains the full lore of the loonaverse. More

Dictionary
What is LOOΠΔ?
Heejin
Hyunjin
Haseul
Yeojin
Vivi
You did it <3
Kim Lip
Jinsoul
Choerry
Almost there :)
Yves
Chuu
Gowon
Olivia Hye
Properties of the LOONAverse
What is a mobius strip
What does this have to do with LOONA
The Butterfly Effect
The 3 planes of the LOONAverse
Color Theory
Now onto...
Vivid MV - Heejin
Why Is Heejin's animal a Rabbit?
The "Shadow" Self
"Shadow Self" Continued
Around You MV - Hyunjin
Why gowon?
Let Me In MV - Haseul
Kiss Later MV - Yeojin
Everyday I Love You MV - Vivi
Love & Live - ⅓
So how did Vivi die?
Odd Eye Circle + Superpowers
OEC's origins

The moon and lunar phases

164 6 0
By LOPEZDOLANBROS

- With their name being LOONA, obviously the moon / moons play a big role in the LOONAVERSE.

- The moon plays many different roles in the Loonaverse. In OEC, we see that each girl represents the moon in different forms; Kim Lip as a solar eclipse, Jinsoul as a lunar eclipse, while Choerry is a full moon. The symbolic ties to each of these lunar events tell us more about their character and stories.

- There are also 12 moons (lunar cycles, that is) in a year, tying to the 12 girls. This could be referring to another cycle within the Loonaverse, one involving the girls; recall the Mobius strip, which moves in an endless loop, much like how the moon cycles endlessly.

- Historically, the moon has been a symbol of delusions and lunacy. It was believed that the full moon in particular had mystical powers which caused erratic behavior. After all, the moon is able to dictate the huge body of water the ocean, and humans are 70% water, so of course the moon would influence humans, right? This isn’t to say that I think the entire Loonaverse is some sort of moon-induced delusion of the girls, but remember that the moon has historically been known to influence people and events drastically, and this extends to the Loonaverse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
367K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...