๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ซ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ | ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ป๏ฟฝ...

By sunarinsdildo

"๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐— ๐— ๐—˜ ๐——๐—œ๐—–๐—ž ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐——๐—ข๐—ช๐—ก ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—œ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ'๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—™๐—˜๐—˜๐—Ÿ ๐—•๐—˜๐—ง๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ" | ... More

๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€
๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐˜€
๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜…
๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ป
๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ..
๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—บ...
๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ.
๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฎ
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—บ.
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ
๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜
๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜€...๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜...?
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€
๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜€๐˜‚
๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ
๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ
๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ. ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€
๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต
๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ผ
๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ
๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†
๐—ธ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ด๐˜†, ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐˜€

๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ

7.3K 171 76
By sunarinsdildo

┏━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┓
-ˋˏ [ '*•.¸ Chapter 13 ¸.•*' ] ˎˊ-
┗━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┛

╰┈*FLASHBACK*

i sat on my bed. my parents fought well argued over and over yelling at each other. i laid on my bed and sighed. i was only 7 years old, i knew everything going on but oh well.

"god damnit, i'm so fucking sick and tired of your god. damn. bullshit shou!" my mother yelled. she was mad, crying at most "can't you ever think about y/n's future?! you're no goddamn father to her" she cried and yelled. i sighed and tried to cover my ears but these walls were just so thin.

"i've been a father for her for 7 damn years Mara! i've supported her and everything!" he yelled

"yea you supported her off of borrowed money! now look at us. how are you going fucking explain to y/n about your debt?! we can't even afford more of the stuff we need and the bills that need paid off" mom yelled over and over. "damnit shou. you cant ever do anything correct, especially for your own damn child" they just kept yelling. tears swelled in my eyes falling off my face onto the blankets on my bed. i felt myself breaking. bit by bit.

• • •

i heard the door slam. i walked down stairs and saw my mom crying at the dinning table and my dad driving off. he was drunk. i could tell. our family was always happy, peaceful, cheerful. it's now ruined.

"mom? are you okay?" i gave her some head ache relief and water.

"oh y/n. what could i ever do without you" she cried and hugged me tightly. it made me wanna cry but i didn't. she cried into my shoulder, she pet the back of my head mumbling about how things will be okay and things will be better. it tired me.

• • •

*THREE DAYS PASS*

about three days after the fight with my mom and dad we got a call from the hospital saying my dad got into a car crash and didn't make it. my mom of course broke down and cried. the rest of the family from my dads side always threatened us and cursed at us, blaming us for his death. my mom was overwhelmed by this.

about a couple months after, she committed suicide right in front of me.

• • •

"mom?..." fear was in my eyes. i didn't know what she was doing, i thought i was dreaming. i was panicking. "mom what are you doing" tears fell from my face.

"i'm sorry baby, just know, i loved you...so much dear, there's a book on the counter, read it when you get the chance. i love you y/n, i'm sorry"

that was the last thing i heard from my mother. i fell to my knees crying and screaming in fear, pain. my heart ached, my eyes hurt, my head was pounding. i screamed and screamed, covering my mouth to keep quiet. i cried more and more.

why....why did this...have to happen...

• • •

i cried for weeks alone, helpless. she was overwhelmed with the threats, complaints, cursing from my dads side, the bills, debt to pay off, work, hospital bills and just so much, she couldn't take it anymore. she took her own life because of that.

i lived by myself, alone, tired and scared. i attended my own moms funeral by myself, everyone on my moms side of the family had already passed away, she was an only child. half of me felt gone.

my dads family of course, they left my life and moved out of the whole prefecture and moved somewhere else and left me alone. i starved myself for a while. i soon after was kicked out of the house a few weeks after. i sold everything in the house though, got money out of it, i also found my moms extra cash from her wallet and savings and took it with me.

i lived homeless for a while, till i met. her.

• • •

"hey are you okay" i looked up and saw a girl probably the same age as me. she was pretty and clean.

"hi" i responded. i was dirty, my clothes, face, body, i was fragile, skinny, close to death. i starved.

"do you want to be my friend? i have none, they all make fun of me because of my glasses" she said and looked at me.

"but i'm okay being alone" i said

"but i don't want you to, so please be my friend, my mom said to never take no for an answer" she smiled. i gave up and became her friend. "so where's your parents? you're all dirty"

"oh, they passed away" i said "i'm homeless"

"hm homeless? why don't you live with me? my momma and papa won't mind" she smiled and held a hand for me "we can become sisters"

"i don't know" i looked away. she grabbed my hand and dragged me along to her house, it was pretty big, same size as my old house.

"momma papa, i made a new friend" she brought me inside "her name is y/n"

"y/n? that's a pretty name, where are your parents you're all dirty" her mother said.

"i don't have any, i'm homeless" i told her

"well not anymore, you can stay with us"  her mother smiled. she was a beautiful women, almost as beautiful as my mom...

• • •

i started to live with them and everything, they raised me as their own and treated me as family. i was grateful to them. i owe them a lot.

it had been 2 years since i've started living with them. i moved out and found a new home, i met this lady about a few months ago, she also had children she had been taking care of who went through almost the same as me. i decided to move in with them.

me and asami still hung out after i moved out, but at school, i had lots of new family and a new life but some, well most part of me. still felt all alone.

• • •

years passed and i got to college. i moved in with asami for our first year and we spent more time together.

"y/n come it's yearly photo time" asami smiled. we took a selfie and saved it "i'll print it later"

"okay" i smiled. i sighed and looked back at the memories. i felt tired "i'm gonna go to sleep babes, night"

"night babes" she smiled. i went upstairs and went to sleep. i smiled a little.

*END OF FLASH BACK*

⇢♥︎⇠

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4.2K 17
๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š! ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐„๐„๐๐€๐†๐„ ๐…๐„๐•๐„๐‘โž โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* '*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก โ™กยธ.โ€ข*' โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ. ห—หห‹ 'หŽห— ห—หห‹...
37.3K 859 108
How can you hate him when he's the reason you have her? You haven't seen him since that night, you never planned to see him again. Atsumu said he lov...
149K 3.2K 18
"๐™’๐™๐™ฎ'๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™?" "๐™ƒ๐™ž, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ'๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™...
239K 4K 70
"๐—œ ๐—–๐—”๐—ก๐—ง ๐—•๐—˜ ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—›๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ" | |_____ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ถ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜€...