stay | j.jk

By emoyng

a university au where jungkook and y/n become roommates. but jungkook has insomnia and cant fall asleep with... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve

chapter nine

120 4 0
By emoyng

start playing:
movement- hozier

y/n lead him up another set of stairs and along the hallway until they reached the equivalent of the room below on this floor. at the end of the hallway. it was pretty similar to the one below, just as she expected.

when they reached doorway, y/n grabbed jungkook's hand and pulled him inside. he didn't pull away.

the music was even louder up here with more people then the floor below, and the space was much bigger. they had to have paid extra for this, there was no way this was an average uni dormitory.

y/n glanced behind her at jungkook when they entered the dorm. his eyes flicked down at their joined hands and back up, he smirked. but still, neither of them let go.

she edged past the large group of people dancing. it was much larger and more evenly spread out then downstairs due to the space difference.
so far she didn't recognise anyone which was what she was hoping for. it was the reason she brought them up here in the first place.

just as they managed to get past the group, y/n felt jungkooks (large, may she add) hands grab either side of her wast. he pulled her back slightly so she was standing much closer to him then before as she carried on making her way through the room.

they got closer to the edges of the room, by the walls where the lights weren't as bright. just as she had thought.

before she could close the last few steps into the shadows of the room, jungkook spun her around and pushed her back. hands still on her wast, her back hit the wall.

he stepped closer so there was less then an inch of space between them, the air getting warmer. the length of there bodies still weren't touching though. y/n looked up at him, he was a good head taller then her.

"so was this your plan along? get me alone in a room where no one will recognise us?" his voice was low and quiet, a big contrast to the booming music surrounding them.
still, she seemed to only be able to focus on him, not the party going on and people dancing around them.

"mm maybe." she said and shrugged non-committedly.

"well your plan worked." he said, edging closer. he lowered his head slightly so it was the same height as hers. a piece of his wavy hair brushed against her face.

"yeah, it looks that way." she replied, her voice no more then a breath. there close proximity clearly taking its effect on her.

she hadn't lied all that time ago when thought that jungkook was quite possibly the most attractive man she had ever seen, even if it pained her too admit it.

even now, hidden in the shadows of the room, he still looked beautiful. a curl of his dark hair had fallen over his eye but he still somehow pulled it off.
the occasional flash of light flickered across his face, allowing her to glimpse the real beauty of him. his starry eyes. the moles scattered across his profile. his glowing skin. his red and soft, oh so soft, lips.

what a shame he's such a dick sober y/n would have thought, and most likely moved on. she would have found someone else to satisfy her needs for the night, even if they weren't as half as good looking as jungkook. hell, sober y/n probably wouldn't have gotten her into this situation in the first place.

but this wasn't sober y/n and she was in this situation. this was slightly (very) intoxicated  y/n whose best talent was making choices she would probably (definitely) regret the next day.

so y/n looked up at jungkook innocently through her eyelashes and bit, very softly, on her bottom lip.

he growled in the back of his throat before closing the last bit of distance between them. their bodies pressed together and there faces were barely millimetres apart. she felt his breath on her mouth.

"yeah?" he essentially breathed against her. his lips so close to touching hers.

"yeah." she replied, her eyes fluttering shut.

he closed the imperceptible bit of space between them.

as soon as his lips pressed against hers something sparked inside of her almost immediately. lighting her up and causing heat to spread around her body. she was sure he had felt it too by the way he pushed against her, settling his hips against hers and opening their mouths wider so they moved together.

the taste of vodka was present on both of their lips as they kissed each other, tasted each other. trust them to drink one of the strongest alcoholic drinks out there.

she lifted her arms and hooked them around his neck, pulling him in closer. if that was possible. jungkook brushed her bottom lip, asking for entrance. as soon y/n parted her lips wider, granting access, jungkook delved inside, exploring her mouth with his tongue. the kiss was sloppy due to both of their intoxicated state, but it was also fiery, passionate. the temperature around them rising.

a quiet and breathless whine escaped y/n as jungkook moved from her mouth down to the column of her neck. he breathed against the exposed skin there, brushing his lips along it. her hands found there way to his hair, gripping at it tightly in anticipation. he groaned.

jungkook started to press a collection of open mouthed, hot kisses on the canvas that was her body. she felt his hot breath between each of them. he travelled from her collarbone up to a bit below her ear, where he kissed it once before biting the soft skin gently.
a small piece of sanity, or sense, came back to her as he started to suck lightly at the skin.

"try not to... " she trailed off as she revelled in the feeling of jungkooks mouth doing that against her bare skin. "to mark- mark.."

her sentence was never finished as jungkook dragged his lips from where he had been working on, along her jawline where he left a trail of soft kisses, and back to her mouth.

this time the kiss was a lot more rough, as well as passionate. burning flames on charcoal, blazing. she parted her lips immediately, allowing him entrance. but this time their tongues fought for dominance, the kiss harder, faster. she tugged at his hair tighter, eliciting another groan from him. she smiled against his mouth, glad to find out she could make jungkook sound like that, not once but twice.

jungkook pressed his body against hers, the entire length of them touching. a warmth thrummed through her body, threatening to explode into heatwaves as he pushed his leg slightly between y/n's. they were now interlocked and she gasped a barely audible moan at the contact.

still, she felt jungkook smirk against her mouth.

he then moved one of his hands from where it was gripping her wast, to grasp at the side of her face. it gave them a split second to gasp for oxygen before they dived back to reconnect there lips. she was now at a different angle, meaning he could deepen the kiss even further, so he didn't let the opportunity pass.

y/n pulled at his hair again, even tighter this time, knowing the effect it had on jungkook. he moved his hand from the side of her face to cup the nape of her neck, in response, tilting head upwards. jungkook licked into her mouth, tasting more, wanting more of her.

her hands travelled from where they were intertwined with raven locks, to his neck where she felt his bare skin. her fingers dipped under his tops neckline, the skin burning. they grazed along the top of his back, but still, it wasn't enough contact.

so she trailed them down his chest until she reached the hem of his top. there her hands slipped beneath and proceeded to brush along his back. his skin felt as though it was scalding her, though distantly in the back of her mind, she knew that wasn't possible. she felt his back muscles move under her hands, reacting to her touch.

"y/n.." he said, breathless. there mouths breaking apart briefly to gasp for air.

"mm.." she said, just as oxygen deprived.

"do you-"

"yeah." she answered before he even finished. she knew what he was about to ask, because she was about to suggest the exact same thing.

he smirked at her answer. y/n pressed one last kiss to his lips before pulling her arms back and un-attaching herself from him. jungkook then stepped back so they were no longer pressed together, and grasped for her hand.

she looked at him, at the flushed boy in front of her. his hair was ruffled from her pulling at it and his lips were rosy, slightly swollen, from kissing. he was still painfully attractive. y/n had the sudden urge to kiss him again, but she didn't follow through.

jungkook pulled her away from the wall, and started to lead her out the room. they left the shadows behind them and ventured to find somewhere a lot less occupied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 380 24
A jikook au where Jimin is a simple ballerinas and jungkook is a bad boy trying to live a normal life in college.what happens when the twos normal li...
473K 13.2K 44
New college, new friends, and a new life. What a great way to start fresh. Getting to have a relaxing time all by myself. At least that what I though...
1.2M 64.6K 90
When the campus heartthrob Jeon Jungkook who's actually a secret, self-professed romantic at heart, and the innocent country girl Kim Y/N, who's actu...
95.1K 3.3K 41
Because of the landlord of the apartment, Jimin has been informed that another person would be moving in with him as roommates . Not just some ordina...