one shots, yazzahazard

By yazzahazard

✿ AU and extra chapters from my published books ✿ 【DON'T READ THIS BOOK IT YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED READING ANY... More

I'm Sorry [Regret]
Letter to Lily and Marauders [Zoia]
Library Snog [Zoia]
Apology [Zoia]
Anthony [Zoia]

I Fancy You [Regret]

677 17 4
By yazzahazard

This is the time when Aurelia confessed her feelings to Harry in third year. I wrote this for a 10k special, it's crazy that Regret has over 80k readers now. I'll forever love you all <3
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It's the last day before the end of the school year. Aurelia has been spending most of her days with her best friends. Ron has been pretty traumatized after learning that his pet was actually a grown man, Hermione is relieved that she dropped muggle studies so she could have a normal schedule next term. Harry has been on cloud nine after learning that he has a Godfather who turns out to be a good person after all.

"I really don't want this school year to be over, it's the calmest year so far compared to the last two years," Aurelia brushed off Harry's hair from his forehead revealing his scar as he laid his head on her lap.

"Yes," Harry chuckled.

"But there will be quidditch though! I don't care, I just want to watch the Quidditch World Cup!" Ron exclaimed. "You three have to join, I'll send a letter to you three once everything is settled."

"Oh thanks Ron!" Hermione smiled gratefully at the redhead which caused him to blush.

"It's the Irish and Bulgaria right?" asked Aurelia.

"Yes. Oh I can't wait to meet Viktor Krum," said Ron dreamily.

Harry stared at Aurelia as she traced her finger on his scar. The touch was getting more and more comforting that he started to close his eyes, enjoying it deeply.

"We'll never have a quiet year don't we," said Hermione.

"Not when the boy who lived is here," Aurelia grinned at him.

"Oh shut up," Harry chuckled as he snatched her hand from his forehead and started to draw circles on her palm. Aurelia felt her heart beating faster with his touch. She couldn't deny it, the boy who lived got even more attractive this year.

"I'm going to bed, are you coming, Aurelia?" asked Hermione.

"No, I'm not sleepy yet," Aurelia brushed Harry's hair with her other hand.

"Okay then," Hermione smirked, knowing why she doesn't want to go to sleep yet. She eyed Ron which confused him at first.

"Oh — Yeah — I'm sleepy too," Ron started fake yawning. "I'll see you later Harry."

"Yeah," he replied, still drawing circles on the girl's palm. "Hey, are you feeling like a rebel right now?"

"Always," she smirked at him.

He sat up and said, "let's go to the quidditch pitch."

"What?" she frowned.

"Just trust me," he said. "Oh and wait a minute." He left the girl in the common room alone.

"What a gentleman," she huffed.

Harry returned to the common room with his quidditch jumper on his left hand and firebolt on his right hand. "You might catch a cold, wear that," he tossed his jumper to her.

Aurelia wore his jumper right away which is way too big for her but she doesn't mind. She could smell Harry's perfume which is obviously her favorite scent.

Harry smiled at the sight and grabbed her wrist, "c'mon!"

"Alright, alright calm down."

As they reached the quidditch pitch, Harry mounted his broom and said, "c'mon."

"What?" she widened her eyes. She's not a huge fan of height and most importantly, she doesn't really know how to fly.

"Trust me, you don't have to do anything, sit in front of me, I'll control the broom," he assured her.

"I don't think it's a good idea," she mumbled nervously.

"Don't you trust me? I won't let anything happen to you," he assured her once again.

Aurelia saw the hopeful face on the Potter boy and sighed. She mounted his broom in front of him and wrapped her hands around the broom tightly. Harry wrapped his hands on top of her.

"Just trust me okay, it'll be fun," he whispered to her ear.

"Don't lose control of the broom please," she pleaded.

"Are you doubting my ability, Clemonte?"

"No," she said hastily.

"Then just trust me," he assured her.

Aurelia kept her eyes shut the whole time.

"Aurelia, look!" he exclaimed as they're in the air now.

"No! I will not!"

"No, seriously look, Aurelia! It's beautiful. It's not everyday you see Hogwarts at night from up here," he said.

She slowly opened her eyes. She could see everything from up here, however she still refused to look down.

"Beautiful right?" he whispered to her ear which sent shivers down her spine.

"Yeah," she breathed. "Hey, that's the Gryffindor tower. That's your room!"

"Yeah," he chuckled. "Now I dare you to look down."

"Absolutely not!"

They were up in the air for a good minute mesmerising the view.

"That was good right?" he asked her.

"That was crazy fun Harold!" Aurelia beamed as they were back on the ground.

"Of course. I told you flying is fun. Take your mind off things you know."

They're now laying on the ground staring at the sky in the middle of the pitch. They kept talking to each other while Aurelia made jokes every now and then making the Potter boy filled with laughter.

It's now or never, Aurelia thought. She always thought she was the closest with Harry, he doesn't do this type of thing with Hermione or any other girls. He must've felt a little something she thought.

"I like you Harry."

"Yeah I like you too Aurelia," Harry laughed.

"No. I fancy you Harry," said Aurelia. She internally wanted to scream and hoped that he would feel the same way.

Harry's heart stopped for a while and suddenly it started to beat really fast.

Harry sat up which made Aurelia sit up too. They're now face to face with each other. They could feel each other's breath. Aurelia kept shifting between his eyes and his lips.

"Aurelia," he broke the silence.

The silence was killing her and Harry made no move whatsoever which made her more anxious.

Aurelia looked away from the Potter boy and said, "you don't have to say anything, I just want you to know. I — I don't even know why I said it."

"Aurelia, you're my best friend. . ."

"I know, it's okay. . ."

"I like Cho," he said as he still looked at her.

"I know, it's alright," she smiled but still avoided his eyes.

"Let's go back inside, it's getting really late," she said as she started to feel her vision start to become blurry.

They walked back to their common room in silence. As they entered the common room, she took off his jumper and gave it back to him. They bid their goodbyes and she walked to her dorm.

As she entered her room, Hermione woke up to the sound of the door.

"Oh hey Aurelia, where have you been, it's very late now you know? Tomorrow is — wait what happened?" Hermione suddenly woke up to now crying Aurelia.

She approached the crying girl and hugged her, "what's wrong?"

"I — I told him I like him. He — he likes C-cho," she sobbed to her best friend's shoulder. "I mean I h-have a feeling he likes Cho, b-but I thought, I just thought-"

"I know I know, it's alright," she rubbed circles on Aurelia's back trying to calm her down.

"I know we're best friends, b-but why did he do it then? W-why did he act like he had feelings for me this whole time? Why did he ask me to ride his broom with him tonight? W-why did he always sleep on my lap a-and let me play with his hair? W-why?" she sobbed even harder. "He doesn't even know Cho, they have never had a proper conversation."

"Shhh it's alright."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 11.2K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
368K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
575K 35.2K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 42.7K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...