𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍

By bangtansensei

"ᴀʜᴊᴜssʜɪ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴏʏs." "ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴏʏ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ?" "ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏ... More

✫𝙰𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺✫
𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴
𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝙺𝚈
𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙿𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁𝚂
𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚊 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚈𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗
𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙸) 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚝!!
𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝚂 𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚘!
𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙿𝚂 𝙾𝚄𝚃𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴 𝙱𝚃𝚂
𝙸) 𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙿 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚃
𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙸) 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝙸𝙸) 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚝!!
𝙸𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚁𝚞𝚗 𝙱𝚃𝚂 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 11
𝙸𝙸) 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚚𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝙸) 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙳𝙰
𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝚅𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙸𝙸) 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙳𝙰
𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚝
𝙸𝙸) 𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
𝚅𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙸𝚇) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
❣︵𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙴𝚃 𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚁𝚃︵❣
𝙸) 𝚂𝙺𝚈'𝚜 𝙸𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚚𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝚇𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
❣︵𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚓𝚘𝚘𝚗︵❣
2 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕 4 𝚜𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚕: 𝙽𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
𝚇𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
❣︵𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚞𝚕 𝙳𝚊𝚢︵❣
𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚂𝙺𝚈
❣︵𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙹𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝙳𝚊𝚢︵❣
𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙳𝙰
𝚇𝙸𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚅𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
❣︵𝙹𝙸𝙽 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕︵❣
𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
❣︵𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚊𝚢︵❣
𝚇𝙸𝚇) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
❣︵𝙷𝚘𝚋𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚢︵❣
𝙸𝚅) 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚝!!
𝙸𝚅) 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
❣︵𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚢︵❣
𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙸𝚅) 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙳𝙰
𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚅) 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚝!!
𝚇𝚇𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚇) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝟸 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝟺 𝚜𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚕: 𝚆𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏 𝙿𝚃 𝟸
𝚇𝚇𝚇) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚅) 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚂𝙺𝚈'𝚜 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚎
𝚅) 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙳𝙰
𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚅𝙸) 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝙺𝚈'𝚜 𝙸𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙸𝚅) 𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙼𝚎, 𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝙺𝚈

𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

1.5K 54 19
By bangtansensei

DEBUT

Please vote and comment 💜
___________________________________

Today was the day, the D-day, the debut day. The day Bangtan Sonyeondan, BTS are finally going to debut. Bangtan were nervous, they didn't really know how to react, they had couple of performance today and one interview. Haneul on the other hand was shitting bricks in her pants.

There were so many reasons of her for being scared. She was scared of people reacting to her. It was not common at all of a girl being in a boy group. She was scared of the people who knew her that how will they react to her, especially her father. Maybe he will get stroke knowing all this time she was living with 7 guys. She sighed sitting on the chair waiting for their performance.

Make up artist came and started setting up her hairs and make up.

"You look so beautiful. Don't be nervous you'll be awesome."

She smiled to the make up artist and took a deep breathe. She looked at her members who were stood up and were warming up. Rap monster clapped his hands and collected all members by his side. SKY sighs and goes towards him.

"No matter what happens we need to do our best. Remember working in team is a boon but it can be a curse if we won't work together. So let's do our best and believe each other okay?"

He forwards his hand and look at each one of them expecting them to put their hands on his. Haneul was the first one who put her hand on his and flashed a big smile towards him and everyone. Then one by one everyone put their hand.

"Team work makes the dream work. Bang~Tan"

They chanted together and hugged each other. They have to believe in each other. When you are a team, trusting each other is a foundation to make that team work. The announcer came towards them.

"Bangtan Sonyeondan you are next be ready."

They all let go of each other and nodded to her. Seokjin held Haneul's hand tightly and nodded at her assuring her everything is gonna be fine. She feels lucky to have Jin beside her otherwise it would be so difficult for her to manage everything on her own.

They followed the announcer and stood at back stage waiting for their performance. Everyone's face was filled with nervousness and tension. This is what they wanted for the longest time but now when they are finally debuting, they nervousness is erupting out of nowhere and it's understandable.

Their name got announced and one by one they went towards the stage. Haneul was the last one to move. They positioned themselves. They had handheld mic with them. Haneul's hand was sweating because of it.

Several questions were harassing her mind. What if she messes up? What up she trips on stage in front of everyone? That would be embarrassing not going to lie. What if she forgets her verse because of anxiety? So many what it's were roaming in her mind.

That's when the background music starts.

하늘

Performance ends and to their surprise they did so well. Everyone were panting hard, Haneul too. It was unlike her. She wasn't one of those who gets tired by a performance but anxiety and tension took all over her body that resulted in her getting exhausted. But she was satisfied. She gave her 100%. The audience were cheering for them.

Hoseok came to her and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Hani, you did so well. I'm so proud. And other members too."

He turns around and looks at other members. Everyone smiled at him. Hoseok is a main dancer and dance leader. His opinion matter to everyone of them.

"Jin hyung you did so good too."

Seokjin looks at him in a little disbelief.

"I- really?"

Hoseok softly nods looking at him. A big proud and satisfied smile spread across Jin's face. Haneul smiles looking at Jin and drinks some water.

"I wonder if someone watch our music video or commented on it?"

That's when Yoongi mentions it. Everyone was wondering it. That's when Taehyung went towards one of their staff and asked for the Tablet to look for their music video. Luckily he got it and rushed towards the members.

He opened the video and looked at the views. 2.5k people has watched them till now. Haneul's jaw dropped as she looked at the numbers. For some people it might be a very small number, but to them it's really big amount.

"I can't believe it? Is this for real?"

She questions.

"More than 2000 people have watched us holy cow."

Jungkook says with absolute shock and disbelief. Taehyung scrolls through comments and starts reading them.

"-They look so awesome and they are so good dancer. I'm going to follow them.- hyung you heard it oh my god."

"-Their tough concept is everything. I love them already.-"

"they a- what? Hyung it's in English please read it."

He held the tablet to Namjoon and he reads it out loud. His face frowns a little and Haneul notices it.

"Umm it's written that they are so good and have a really bright future hehe I wish it gets true."

He was lying and Haneul knows that. She immediately snatched that tablet from him. He tries to snatch back but he fails. Then she reads it in her mind.

They are not that good. Just bunch of wanna be's and that girl? If they wanted to make that girl a boy why did their company put her in this group in the first place? This group sucks.

Then she looks at Namjoon who was signaling her to play along with him. She faintly smiles and looks at her members.

"We really got some international fans aren't we? We are gonna be famous hyungs."

Everyone smiled and started to make fuss around after listening to her words. She looks at Namjoon who mumbled thank you to her. She nods at his words.

But her heart, it was hurting. Why people do not think before typing suck vile things on the internet. Things didn't over here. As the views were increasing, the comments were increasing. As there were lots of good and sweet comments there were lots of mean comments. Members knew they are getting criticism because of their concept. They read all the Korean comments but the English one's were controlled by Namjoon and Haneul.

There were some sweet English comments but lots mean comments. They had no choice but to keep it to themselves. They didn't want members to take more stress because of such vile comments, they were already gloomy because of them.

"Namjoon Hyung at this point I wished I wouldn't have known this English language."

They both were sitting on the couch sipping on to some coffee. Namjoon nods and agrees with her.

"Me too but there are already so many mean Korean comments. We can't help it. If we are coming out in world for something we have to expect bashings."

She hums slowly and puts her head on his shoulder closing her eyes. That's when he calls her name.

"Hani sleep later I have something for you."

She opens her eyes and looks at Namjoon. She was confused. What could it be?

He pulls out a box and hands it over to her. It was a mobile phone. Her eyes widen and she looks at Namjoon.

"Hyung what is this? I can't accept it sorry sorry."

She tries to return it to him but he held her hand and shakes her whole body saying her to calm down.

"Hey hey I know your previous phone is broken now. You need it silly and it's not that good see it's a small phone. And it's a contribution from me Hoseok and Jin hyung."

"But-"

"No buts I know you have so much big self esteem pfft return the money when you get your first pay okay?"

She immediately embraced Namjoon tightly. Namjoon got taken aback from her actions but managed to hug her back while dimple smiling.

"Thank you Hyung. It means a lot to me."

"I know but remember we are a family now. Your problem is ours. So never hesitate in front of us please."

She nods slowly. Then someone walks on them. It was Hoseok, Jin and Jimin. She pulls out from the hug and rushes to them. She immediately hugs all three of them.

"Thank you for the mobile phone hyung it means so much to me. I'll pay back I swear."

"Aish you silly girl we never asked for it okay?"

"Wait I didn't pay for it why are you hugging me too?"

Jimin asks innocently. She turns her face to him.

"Hyung do I need a reason to hug you?"

He smiles brightly and shakes his head in denial. She winks at him and continues to hug all of them tightly. Jin wiggles a little and Haneul looks at him.

"Leave us now you sticky fool."

She pouts and leaves them. Hoseok laughs looking at her face and pinches her cheeks and frizzle her hairs. Jimin also laughs while Namjoon is sound asleep on couch. Taehyung, Yoongi and Jungkook are busy in bullshitting in their room. In so many days, she hasn't felt this happy. She always wonders if she deserves this or not.

This love, this support, this encouragement by her members. The fact that she has always been a strong brave and independent girl, but living in USA was never easy. She used to get names and insults because of so many reasons. Race and her straightforward personality was one of them. How hard she tried not let those things getting her affect but she always did.

She swallowed all her insecurities within her and somehow she blamed herself for all the insults and names she got. Whenever something happens to her she just blames herself. Her father as a parent never really tried to open up to her or tried to ask if she is okay or not or of something's bothering her.

May be that's why she is not used to all these good treatment she is getting from her members for a while. Obviously things get heated up and messy when her rebellious personality strikes with others members, but that doesn't mean they hate her.

She is kinda feels so special and lucky to be with them. She thinks it's far better for her to be in a boy group.

She just wants everything to work out now. Who knows her wish gets fullfil, maybe?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1.1K 28
Giving the chance to fall in love with 7 men, Navi and BTS get ready to start a new chapter in their lives... Each relationship has its challenges an...
104K 7.6K 49
Park Ari, a talented high schooler aspires to become a beat boxer. Not knowing anything about the music industry except for a few big names that were...
22.2K 1.7K 33
Hoseok is in love with his straight best friend Taehyung. But that soon changes when Taehyung gets a girlfriend and Hoseok meets a handsome man named...
3.3K 36 40
You never really get to choose whether good things or bad things happen to you. Though, everything that happens to you, everything you go through, ma...