The Truth Unfolded ✔️

By sfhaseen01

INSTANCE 1 "your ammi said you have been irritating her asking about your childhood again and again" "I just... More

Introduction
The Unexpected Shopping Incident
My Going To Be WHAT?
I Want My Memories
Allah Is Capable Of Anything
The Nightmare
The Hardest Nights
The Unknown Photo And My Parents Visit
Something Is Strange
Friend's Party
The Surprise
Sadiq
Calls From Unknown Numbers
The Weekend
Memories Are My Need Now!
Visit To Sadiq's Parents House
Poisoned
The Careless Man
New Ideas And Discoveries
Many Things Happen
Hand In Marriage
Shocked
Zafar Fell Ill
Gangsters Or Criminals?
These Are Not Just Nightmares
The Papers
It's Impossible
Bully
I Understand Now
The Truth Is Finally Unfolded
Never To Be Heard Again
The End
Acknowledgements
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER
Bonus Chapter
Q/A
A Sneak Peek
The Last Warning

I'll Be Left Alone

197 11 9
By sfhaseen01

CHAPTER #6

don't forget to vote and comment how you are finding my story.

Lets continue!

Word count :1470

Hafsa's POV

I looked him come out of the bathroom fully wet. He looked so handsome.
He was upset because of me yesterday night. It was disturbing me all the time.
Even at fajr he just made wuzu and went to masjid without saying a word. He didn't talk to me since last night.

During breakfast too he was just looking down at his plate.

"zafar?"
He didn't look at me

"zafar?" I called him again. He just looked at me.

"why are you so silent? Say something"

"nothing, be ready when I come"

He said that walking towards the door to leave the room

"wait"
he stopped

"why are you behaving like this, what's the problem, can you atleast say?"

"I said nothing, and nothing means nothing so please do what I said you to do" he yelled at me and banged the door closed from the outside.
Ouch! It hurt me... A lot

Zafar : I love her so much bit still I did it, still...
I shouldn't have done it.
I shouted on her! I know she doesn't love me but I shouldn't have done it.
Damn me!!

As soon as he left the room, my eyes were filled with tears. Did he really say he loved me? What kind of love is this? I guess I frustrated him out. I wiped my cheeks and got ready for going.

We sat in the car and drove to my house. He didn't say anything all the way. He wasn't even looking at me.
As you know, after an hour we reached. I was overjoyed to see my parents and samreen was, as usual, dancing like a monkey.
I ran to the door and rang the bell.
Samreen opened it.

"assalamualaikum"

"didi!!!! Ammi didi is here!"

My mom came running "my hafsa! Assalamualaikum" she hugged me

"walaikumassalam"

"you came at the right time, I want to show you something"
I was excited

"look we have some guests... They have ordered 30 kg of clothes"

"wow!! Amazing"

"isn't it? Come on now I'll deal with them... You make tea... Ohhh zafar beta come here sit"

I went to the kitchen to make tea. The guests were sitting in my mother's clothes room and zafar was sitting in hall with samreen. She was asking him some stupid questions.

I boiled milk and now I was searching for tea bags. I couldn't find them anywhere.

"hey" I turned to see it was a man. Maybe it was one of my mother's guests

"you need anything?"

"yes, you beautiful"

WHAT?!?

"do you even know what you are saying? I am married!"

"I don't care" he was proceeding towards me and I was taking my steps back and at last I couldn't because of the wall.
He trapped me between the wall and himself.

"leave me" tears were falling from my eyes but I couldn't feel them because I was terrified!
He brought his lips nearer and nearer to mine, just then, he was shoved away from me and was punched on his face.

"stay away from my wife" zafar said angrily pressing jaws.

"how dare you punch me?"

"and how dare you harass my wife?"

That man scowled and punched zafar

"ZAFAR!!" I screamed

Just then, mom and another woman, I think the man's mother came and stopped them from fighting.
Somehow that didn't effect my mom's business and I was thankful for that.

"oww" zafar was punched very hard

I dressed his wound and took him to the room we were staying tonight.
We were staying in a different room, obviously not in my old one because samreen would be there as well and now zafar was with me.
"have some sleep"
He did not say anything but he obliged to what I asked him to do : he slept.

"uff, where is zafar? How is he?" ammi asked

"yeah how is he?" my father  said after ammi

"he is fine, he is sleeping now"

"good, let him rest.... I have a good news!" my mom squealed
She was very excited... It would be surely something relating her business.

"ohh what is it?" I asked, even I was excited.

"we have received large number of orders... And you know what? There's a company who wants to collaborate with us so we have to go to Ahmedabad for 2 weeks for that issue"
"wow, all the best!" I hugged my mom wishing her luck and dad was also very happy.

"didi!! You didn't tell how is your house and that place, jijubhai told its very far from here"

"yes it's far" I was telling it to all three of them
"the house is located in the outskirts of the town and it's big... You know just like ours"

"wow... You always lived in a palace and the house you got is also one"

"say mashallah donkeyhead" I liked it when I called samreen by weird names

"don't call me donkeyhead... How many times should I tell you!!"
We all laughed.

"are you feeling good now? I was so scared"

"yeah, a lot better" he didn't look at me
I thought of going to the kitchen to help mom so I got up because there was no point talking to him but suddenly he grabbed my hand, stopping me.
He slowly pulled me so that I can sit beside him. I sat where I was sitting before.

"I am sorry... I was rude to you this morning"

"it's ok... Umm..."
He looked at me with questioning look

"umm... You saved me from that guy.. Thank you"

"don't say thank you because I would obviously save you from him... You are my wife and you are only mine"
That words kind of made me happy.

"BTW, I have something to tell you"

"yes?"

"when you were not here I got a phone call, it was from my boss. He said I'll have to travel south for taking interviews"

"ohh, for how many days?"

"I am not sure about that... Sir said maximum I'll go for one week"

"ohh ok, when do you have to leave?"

"next week... I'll leave you here so that you can spend time with your family... And I will also be not there so better you can stay here"

"no, actually my parents won't be here"

"why? Where are they going?"

"ammi's business is going very well... She has got a business collaboration proposal so she is traveling to Ahmedabad for 2 weeks along with abba... Abba is also participating as she can't control all that alone"

"wow.. That's a very good news but you..."

"don't worry about me.. I'll be ok at our house"
He smiled at me
Oh my allah! Shukar ya allah I yearned a lot for this smile and I wanted to see him happy now.
I slowly slid my hand on his and kissed on his cheek slightly.
I could see his facial expression, he was shocked.
I left to the kitchen to help mom with preparing dinner.
_______________________________________

Zafar's POV

She slid her hand on mine which already made  butterflies soar in my stomach but when she kissed me, I felt like flowers blooming all around and felt a buzz all over my body.

After dinner, everyone went to sleep and we were in our room. I was very happy today but regretted what I did in morning.

"love, I am sorry... Really"

She sat on the bed beside me, she was quite near.

"I already said you its ok... I guess I frustrated you a lot"

"no you didn't" I cupped her cheek

"you didn't frustrate me, it was me"

I slowly moved towards her and kissed her on the lips. They were soft and sweet.
Wait, she doesn't love you! And yeah maybe that's why she didn't let you fully kiss her.
Yes, she just kissed without any movement and moved away saying she want to sleep.
I get it, it's my mistake again.
________________________________________

Hafsa's POV

A week and half passed and zafar was normal. He didn't behave like that again but after he kissed me, he didn't do it again. He talked, laughed, smiled and had fun but never talked about his feelings again.
It was his day to leave.

"here, I have kept your shoes in this plastic bag"
He took it from me, kept it in his suitcase which was the last thing to be packed and zipped up.

"its time for me to leave"
I just nodded
He hugged me, not tightly though.

"take care of yourself" he said

"you too"

"allah hafiz"

I nodded "Allah hafiz" and he left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 24.2K 42
[EDITING] "Can you... marry my brother?" "Your brother, Ibrahim? But... Isn't he married?" I recall the conversation we had before. "He was, but he...
159K 16.5K 101
Once upon a time, An eighteen years old girl was in love with a boy, she use to pray for him... Crying in Sujood and beg Allah to make that easy for...
106K 7.5K 35
"If you didn't love me in the first place then you shouldn't have married me." She said, her heart sinking knowing that she didn't have a place in hi...
144K 7.9K 23
'Mum you can't leave me, how could you?', a gasp escapes her mouth. Her mother was the only one on her side but she too is gone now, she can't do any...