soulmate - tbz juyeon

By sosoheehee

god assigned a wrong pair of soulmate. the pair of soulmate are in danger if they don't settle this in the ti... More

disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Epilogue

7

223 9 9
By sosoheehee

Author POV
"what?!"

"yeah... i don't know what to do hyun", jaeyoung told her brother about the do or die mission.

"firstly, uh... don't be panicked, i will get my ways to verify if this user is valid, prank or real. you have me young, don't be scared", he pulled her into his embrace. she started to tear up, she is scared of death.

"i don't wanna die yet, i don't wanna kill people too. i wanna be together with sunwoo for a very long time, i wanna meet my soulmate and be friend with them too", she sobbed.

he just patted her back, "don't you worry jaeyoung, you have me, your big brother will take care of everything. i will do my best to help you"

"hyun, can you not tell sunwoo...", she broke the hug and looked at him. "but..."

"please...", she pleaded.

"huh... okay, but when things get serious, im afraid i won't keep the promise then", he sighed.

-

Hyunjae POV

-

"is it okay if i bring my another friend?", jaeyoung asked me. "who?", i raised my eyebrow.

"will tell you later, well only if you say yes...", she played with her hair. i squinted my eyes looking at her, "i see you're playing hard to get with me huh?" she showed a smile, not exactly a smile but more of a smirk.

"sure, i guess", all i heard after is a loud cheer. i suddenly felt a hug beside me, "thank you thank you thank youuuu!"

she ran to her room as i chuckled, my little sister is so cute.

-

Eric POV
i took my phone to check the message as a notification rang.

a smirk formed on my face as i see the last message she sent. interesting

"LEE JUYEON!!!", i shouted on the living room. "yah im just on the opposite side can you not shout?!", juyeon threw the couch pillow on my face.

"anyways, let's go to somewhere at 3pm!", i said excitedly. planning something bad in my mind.

"where?", he asked as he stopped reading his book and looked at me. "just, somewhere", i shrugged my shoulder. he's going to turn my offer off if he know where, i bet.

"lemme just finish reading this page", he said.

"NO WAY!!! it takes you a freaking day to just finish reading one page of a book! ure coming with me!!!", i shouted as i dragged him upstairs.

"what the heck eric sohn?!"

"go in and get changed now! any casual clothes are fine, just don't wear pajamas", i pushed him into his room and closed the door. "come out in 20 minutes", i shouted and went to my room.

"eric sohn?!#?2?$?)$!2!$!"

-

"where the heck are we going eric?!", he asked grumpily. "you will see", is my reply as we took a cab. i showed the driver the location and he nodded his head as he started driving.

"you should pay for it if this outing is a silly one!", i can feel his shot of eyes looking at me angrily. "chill dude, it's going to be extremely fun"

"you said so" i only nodded my head.

the car stopped in front of a big house, "i guess... we arrived juyeon!" i paid the driver as we got of the car.

"whose house is this?", he asked. i didn't reply him, we walked to the door as we knocked.

"hello eric-", she got shocked as she sees someone else besides me, lee juyeon.

-

Jaeyoung POV
the door bell rang.

"i guess it's him", i said as i went to open the door. everyone else know the passcode to enter, except eric.

"hello eric-", i widen my eyes as i see the person i don't expect to see again, lee freaking juyeon.

"hey uhh is it okay if i bring juyeon, im scared that he will be lonely, right juyeon my buddy?", eric said as he cling on juyeon's arm.

juyeon widen his eyes too as he sees me, shoving eric's clinging hand away from his own arm. "h-hey..."

"uhh... its fine! i guess...", i rubbed my neck, hiding the freaking nervousness. "jaeyoung! who is it? let them in already!", hyunjae shouted.

"oh yeah, uhh come in!", i opened the door wider for them to in. i mouthed 'you're dead' to eric as he showed me his tongue and hide on juyeon's back.

"damn it eric", i cursed quietly as i closed the door.

---

it might be short and a long update hehe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 813 29
he held her jaw as his lips slowly put on hers. "what a bad kisser you are" "oh we will see about that lee hyunjae", she boldly kisses him. started:...
86.4K 5.1K 23
❝ i like you, but i'm just kidding. ❞ +social media au ─completed: aug. 07, 2020
35K 1.6K 16
soulmate au β™ͺ i'm right here, waiting for us β™ͺ started: 6-19-22 ended: 6-19-22
318K 13.1K 178
"Baby, why am I so lonely?" Started 11/4/2019 - 7/17/22 1/3