I Wish We'd Never Met Again

Per ankitawrites_Xx

{Book 1 in The Never series} "Marry me.", he commanded. "What?", I shrieked in disbelief looking into his eye... Més

Aesthetics
I Wish We'd Never Met Again
Chapter 1-Starry or Stormy
Chapter 2- Don't wake the Devil
Chapter 3- The Orphanage
Chapter 4- The Disguise
Chapter 5- The Contract!
Chapter 6- Is he Mr. India?
Chapter 7- My Life is no less than a fairytale- Note the Sarcasm
Chapter 8- Haye such a gentleman!
Chapter 9- Women aren't weak!!
Chapter 10- The Creepy Stalker
Chapter 11- One person & numerable faces.
Chapter 12- Dear Diary
Chapter 13- You're delusional!
Chapter 14- I Don't Want Her To Die
Chapter 15- Shocks, Stalker and Suffering
Chapter 16- The Past & The Nightmare.
Chapter 17- His laugh
Chapter 18- It will never be Okay
Chapter 19- I Believe You
Chapter 20- Revelations, Truth and a Command.
Chapter 21- Khanna Vs Dwayne
Chapter 22- I can't risk anything involving you
Chapter 23- His Gorgeous Smile
Chapter 24- The Block-of-Ice's Heart
Chapter 25- That Arrogant Son of a Bachelor
Chapter 26- Friends Reunion and a Paper slip.
Chapter 27- My Personal Haven
Chapter 28- I'm here to listen
Chapter 29-Mr Khanna and Mr Senior Khanna
Chapter 30- You're an Exception.
Chapter 31- As the vision, So the world.
Chapter 32- Someone turn the air conditioners on
Chapter 33- Who am I to you?
Chapter 35- I do not belong to any-darn-one.
Chapter 36- One-shot!
Chapter 37- He looked C-O-N-T-E-N-T
Chapter 38- Intox-Intoxy?!
Chapter 39- Peanut butter for his Jelly
Chapter 40- Liza is dangerous!
Chapter 41- The Tragic End-I
Chapter 42- The Tragic End-II
Author's Note & Sequel
The sequel is Published!

Chapter 34- My Little Tigress

1.7K 169 266
Per ankitawrites_Xx

Neil's POV( Surprised?)

"Oh screw it.", I whispered and the next moment what came up to me, I kissed her without her consent. How could my actions be so impulsive? Never in my life had I acted so spontaneously, then why do I always lose my mind when it comes to her, this love thing is getting out of my hand.

It's high time, I should just confess it and pulling back(reluctantly) I muttered the words I never knew I was able to say.

"I Love You."

Her facial expressions didn't show any difference. She blinked her eyes once, twice and looked at me with the same horror.

She took a step back very slowly but she didn't push me, well that's what I expected her to do but when she didn't, I knew her feisty self was up to something more.

Why did I act so impetuously? Never have I felt so.... what was that word again?

Panicked?

Damn you, Neil Khanna! Damn you! Damn you! 

She opened her mouth and closed it.

"It's okay Miss Mehta, you don't need to say anything." Her silence will be better than a No!

"Sir?", DD interrupted us and I let go of her hesitantly and that made her come out of her astounded silence. 

"Yes DD I'm comi.." before I could complete she pulled me back with my collar and my arm encircled around her waist involuntarily. This woman.

"You, Mr Khanna, don't you move out of this room.", she threatened me. Me? and what I did? I just stood there completely gobsmacked.

"You are whipped man.", Reece's words rang in my ears.

No. No. No.

She raised one finger towards DD in a threatening demeanour. I never knew she had the potential to glare so icily, just the way I do and when I compare her glare with mine I mean it because my icy glare has always given an acceptable output. 

She turned to me, her eyes glinting with an unnatural fire. What the? How can someone have fire in their eyes, it was against the principles of nature. But she did.

Her eyes had a fierce fire, just like those of a tigress, fearless and wild. The fire was enough to anchor light to the whole world.

No!

Mine!

All mine! She's mine.

My grip on her tightened more thinking of her with someone else.

"How dare you bombard me with such..", she paused." such statement?", she gripped my collar tightly pulling me towards her." And on top of that, you weren't planning to listen to my reply too. I'm right, ain't I?

"Because I was afraid.", I growled. My grip on her tightened, pulling her more towards me. Never in my life had I felt so afraid. I was afraid she'd leave me. Hell! I don't even know if she has forgiven me or not. She opened to me and I was afraid, my one wrong move can lead her to shut again and if she did this time, I knew I'll never be able to pull her back out of her shell.

Her eyes softened, surprise twinkled in them.

"err sir I should leave.", somewhere I heard DD but neither Miss Mehta nor I paid him any heed. The slam of the door was enough to convey to us that now it was only me and her.

"Why?", she whispered to me softly."Don't you want to know what I feel for you?"

I do. 

Bloody hell! More than you can ever think.

"No, I don't.", I asserted putting an emotionless façade." I just told you what I feel but I don't...", she interrupted me again. The universe knows, since last ten years no one has dared to interrupt me and this woman here, she always does the act I despise the most.

"Shut up Mr Khanna.", she spoke pulling me towards her, the height difference made me bend, not that I minded, what I minded was she was telling me to shut up.

And once again I couldn't say anything.

Damn you, Neil Khanna!

"You are going to listen to me because I sure as hell am not letting you go without telling my feelings towards you.", she stated leaving no room to argue.

For the first time in my life, I was tongue-tied. This love thing is definitely going out of my hand.

But then too why does it feel right?

My heart tugged...what am I saying? The heart is just a blood-pumping machine, that's it.

"I don't take orders Miss Mehta", I stated staring hard into her doe-shaped charcoal eyes, the eyes that hadn't let me sleep for nights, the eyes where I just see pain yet immense courage, the eyes that have always challenged me, have always intrigued me.

"Well that has to change.", she challenged me and her eyes sparkled with boldness.

"You, my little tigress." I pulled her more towards me.

Her beautiful face broke into a wide grin. 

"That's right.", she spoke looking straight into my eyes.

"And what pray tell is right?"

"I am your tigress.", she brought my other hand and placed a soft kiss on my palm, warmth flooded my chest.

Science and logic be damned to hell, I wanted to feel this warmth more.

She left my hand and brought her palms to my cheeks." I had forgiven you the day itself when you promised me to protect my mother.", her eyes flashed with sincerity." but.", she paused

But?

But what?

"It's okay, I got it.", I didn't let the emptiness I felt shine in my words. If she doesn't love me, it's fine, she deserves better, she doesn't deserve a block of ice as she states. 

"You, Mr Khanna.", she stated angrily."You are an idiot."

"How dar.." but before I could complete my words she again interrupted me but this time, I didn't get pissed. If she'd interrupt me like this, I won't mind her doing it.

Her lips were warm and soft but before I could kiss her back she pulled back. 

Christ this woman!

"You didn't understand.", she gave me an innocent smile. A smile that should be wiped right away, preferably by a kiss.

No, wait, from where did such thought come from?

She encircled her arms around my neck and rose to her toes, my arms encircled around her firmly to balance her. I won't let her fall, not now, not ever.

She leaned towards my ear and whispered the words I never thought she'd say," I love you too."

My heart tugged, warmth flooded my chest. 

"Again.", I growled.

A soft chuckle reverberated in my ears," I love you too."

"Again."

She pulled back and looked into my eyes with an arrogant smile "Again?"

"Miss Mehta wipe that arrogant smile and say it again."

She pressed her lips in a thin line and shook her head."No, that's enough. I told you this ordering thing will have to change."

Pride and adoration filled my senses for her." You, my little tigress.", I growled and pressed her lips again with mine. I could feel her grinning against my lips. She was bold, fierce and courageous and I was proud of her for always challenging my actions.

There you go my dear 'desperate' readers who wanted to listen to Avni's confession. First I was thinking to write it in her POV but then I thought what would Neil think? it'd be interesting to peek into his mind. 

Hope I could do justice to his character and you could actually find the difference in Avni's and Neil's POV because hey! the author is same but the characters' thoughts can not be similar.

Oh, now an important message: Many of you might be wondering why did I highlight the words 'consent' because I wanted to make it clear, a real man is someone who cares about the feelings of his beloved, I always believe in this: Consent is important, even if it's a kiss. 

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, I know recently I'm giving you short chapters and am genuinely sorry about that, it's just that I told you writing is like an escape for me but after 8 hours of online classes + self-study and notes, I get tired. Trust me, I'm not telling this for some sympathy, I hate it anyways. I just want to tell you so that you don't curse me for giving you short chapters.

You may write to me at pm anytime, I'm always there to listen to you.

Much love!

Aapki seva mein sadev tatpar

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Only You♥️ Per Booklover

Literatura romàntica

668K 35.4K 41
COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart Veer Singhania. A self made billionaire...
Redeeming love Per Shikha Mishra

Literatura romàntica

215K 8K 31
"Vihaan wait....." I shout. He flinches or was it my imagination. "How are you?" I ask in broken voice. He turns and this time I flinch. His eyes a...
1M 39.5K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
945K 37.2K 56
An heir. That is what Arhaan Ahuja and his toxic family ever wanted. Arhaan had been born in a very toxic family and was brought up with old, orthodo...