𝑬𝒉𝒔𝒂𝒂𝒔 𝑬 𝑼𝒍𝒇𝒂𝒕 (�...

By Suhaaana

Some stories to tickle your senses and make you emotional, some stories which were once written on a blank pa... More

❇️❇️❇️Introduction ❇️❇️❇️
Other Books
It's not always about love ✔️
Consequences of One meeting ✔️
Beholding Trust: Part 1
Beholding Trust : Part 2
Beholding Trust - Part 3
Beholding Trust - Part 4
Beholding Trust - Part 5
Beholding Trust - Part 6
Beholding Trust - Part 7
Beholding Trust : Part 8
Beholding Trust - Part 9
Beholding Trust : Part 10
Beholding Trust : Epilogue
Beholding Trust : Sneak peak
Beholding Trust : Note
Afreen🌺 (Discontinued)
Afreen- 🌺Part 1🌺
Afreen 🌺 Part 2 🌺
Afreen 🌺 Part 3 🌺
Afreen 🌺 Part 4🌺
Afreen 🌺 Part 5 🌺
Afreen 🌺 Part 6🌺
Afreen 🌺 Part 7 🌺
Afreen 🌺 Part 8 🌺
Afreen 🌺 Part 9 🌺
Afreen 🌺 Part 10 🌺
Afreen 🌺 Part 11 🌺
Afreen 🌺Part 12🌺
Afreen 🌺 Part 13🌺
Afreen 🌺Part 14🌺
Afreen 🌺Part 15🌺
Afreen 🌺 Part 16🌺
Afreen 🌺 Part 17🌺
Afreen 🌺Part 19🌺
Aesthetics- 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑫𝒖𝒂
Afreen Sneak Peak
Afreen 🌺 Part 20🌺
Afreen 🌺 Part 21 🌺
Afreen : Sneak Peak
Afreen 🌺 Part 22 🌺
Afreen : Sneak Peak
Afreen 🌺 Part 23🌺
Afreen
Afreen 🌺Part 24🌺
Afreen Sneak Peak
Afreen Sneak Peak
Afreen 🌺Part 25🌺
Afreen Sneak Peak
𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 🌺𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 26🌺 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 9, 2024
Afreen Sneak Peak 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 12, 2024
Afreen Snippet (Random Shots)
Matched #1
Matched #2
Matched #3
Matched #4
Matched #5
Matched #6
Matched #7
Matched #8
Matched #9
Matched #10
Matched #11
Matched Last Part (A)
Matched Last Part (B)
Matched Last Part (C)

Afreen 🌺 Part 18🌺

7K 359 53
By Suhaaana

Afreen

Part 18

============================

Shahbaad

"Junaid kahan the aap? kitni der kardi.." Naziya asked her husband as he came precisely after half an hour owning to a phone call.

"Bas Shayaan se baat kar raha tha.." Junaid replied keeping his cell phone on the side table as his wife gave him a glass of water along with his regular medicine for the blood pressure. It wasn't like he would have to take it regularly but then age has catch up with him as well and as a result he was having slight health problems.

Nothing too severe and his son made sure that there was nothing too much for his parents..

For he keeps a tab on their health and routine check ups, since last few years. Something that has made his parents paranoid at first but then, they knew that it was for their own good. Something, Shayaan had refused to even listen to them.

"Itni der kya baat kar rahe the aap.. Junaid pehli baar bache akele gaye hain." She said in a reprimanding tone.

'Haan toh Begum zaroori kaam tha.." Junaid didn't understand his wife sometimes. He was just having a little chat with his son.

Was that a problem?

"Aap aur aapke zaroori kaam Junaid.. yeh nahi hua aapse ki apne bete se kehte ki kaam par thoda kam dhyan diya kare.. aap toh Ulta use aur jyada kaam mein masroof rakhte hain.."

"Naziya Begum.." Junaid tried to protest but was immediately cut off by his wife.

"Wo toh meri bechari bachi kuch nahi kehti.. Dua agar riwati biwiyon ki tarah shikayat karti toh aapke bete ki khair nahi thi.."

Junaid laughed a little at his wife's words. Naziya thinks a lot for the two. Not that they didn't under the given circumstances, but the things have been going smoothly, even they have witnessed the comfort and closeness the two shared.

"Wo dono khush hain Naziya.. aap kyun into fikr karti hain.. Shayaan apni zimmedariyan jaanta hai.. aap fikr na karen.."

"Junaid sahab kuch rishte zimmedari se jyada hote hain.. Shadi karne aur nibhane mein bahut farak hota hai.. ek din mein toh ehsaas nahi hota, ek dusre ko sochne samjhane ke liye waqt dena hota hai.. aap dekh rahe hain.. kaise Shayaan masroof rehte hain aur dua bhi.. agar wo ek dusre ko bachpan se jaante toh baat aur hoti, lekin yahan aisa nahi hai.."

Naziya wasn't blind to see how their relationship has progressed, she was the one who read each and every expression on her son's face. Even though she had seen that Shayaan was trying but things were pretty awkward with the usual mentions of "Armeena", that happened for sometime even after the marriage.

She had seen how secluded Dua would get after that, she would avoid coming infront of the guests even to avoid listening to the prospective bride.

Naziya had seen the hurt on her daughter in law's face. After all no woman could bear her husband's named getting linked with his ex. That's got Naziya more concerned.

But lately she had seen the budding closeness between the two and she prayed that it will remain like this.

"Naziya wo dono khush hain.. aap khud hi toh kehti hain ki Dua se acha koi nahi ho sakta tha Shayaan ke liye.. toh phir.."

"Naziya waqt dijiye dono ko... Yeh mat bhooliye ki Dua ka Shauhar hone ke saath saath Shayaan ke upar aur bhi bahut si zimmedariyan hain.. ab pehle wali baat nahi hai." Junaid told her in minimum words. Things were going to get changed for the newly married couple and this was just the start.

"Jee main samjhi nahi.." Naziya said as she sat on the bed after completing her chores.

"Abbaji wants Shayaan to be an active member of our family business too. Abhi tak Shayaan was looking after what we had, the business I had set up and worked for.. whatever I have set up back in UK, he is working on that only. Haan, Shayaan ne yahan ek do baar board meetings attend ki hain Zubair ke saath, wo suggestions bhi dete hain lekin jyada nahi.."

Junaid's words made Naziya to immediately react.

"Junaid yeh sahi nahi hai.."

"Begum hum dono bhaiyon mein ek hi beta hai.. and it's not like Dua is married somewhere else, ki hum uske shauhar se kuch expect kar saken.." he told her the dilemma.

"Aap samaj nahi rahe.. Faiza ka bhi Haq hai.. Armeena aur Haidar.. aap maane ya na maane Abbaji ka yeh faisla theek nahi hai.."

Naziya told her husband knowing that this decision would prove disastrous. Faiza had pointed out multiple time regarding the Heirship and Shayaan being the only "waaris", and she would definitely not like everything going to Shayaan.. inturn to her brothers Junaid and zubair. She knew that she was reading more in the situation. But years has changed her sister in law and greed is something she had seen in Faiza.

The greed that could aim at the mental peace of the residents of the haveli.

So, she asked her husband to do what he could.

"Aap baat kijiye Junaid."

============

"Begum aapko darr nahi lagta.. kitna tez toofan aaraha hai?" Shayaan looked at his wife standing by the railing getting herself drenched in the incessant rain. There was a loud thunder accompanied by the flashes of lightening. It was already dark when they returned and then his wife wanted to enjoy in the rain.

The weather was showing it frenzy nature but there was a calmness in the atmosphere. His wife hadn't waited for him and immediately ran to enjoy the soft melody played by nature.

He took sometime to reach his wife and saw his wife was standing already drenched from her head to toe. Her hair were free from the clutches of her braid, her dupatta pulled carelessly on her shoulders but that didn't mattered anymore.

Dua was looking at the vast expense before her, the unexpected rain had caused disturbance to people, some were standing in the shade trying to save themselves from the rain and some were trying to enjoy the rain without getting drench. Even though the people were appearing tiny to her but she could imagine the scenarios.

For the Bunglow was built in a large place, almost giving it a look of the manor in the estate.

His wife turned listening to him and have him a sceptical look.

"Darr kis baat ka?" She bend down and collected some water from the that was gathered and threw it aimlessly.

"You know like girls are scared of thunderstorms.." he gave her some insight of his thoughts..she stood up and looked at the semi wet form of her husband. He also didn't bothered to get changed. But he was standing just in his formal shirt with sleeves rolled upto his elbow making the bluish veins prominent on his pale skin. He had discarded his coat and tie at some point of time before coming here and was now leaning on the ornamental door observing her moves.

"Baarish se kon darta hai.. baarish hoti hai toh aisa lagta hai jaise Allah Miyan ki naimat baras rahi hai.." she spread her hands getting drenched making her clothes stick to her body.

"Hamen toh bahut pasand hai baarish mein bheegna.. haan kabhi kabhi Ammi se daant padhti hai.. par hum sun lete hain.. Hamesha koshish karte hain ki unhe na pata chale.." she grinned like a sweet little girl who always try to hide her mischief from her mother.

"Aap bhi aayen, dekhen kitna maza aata hai.." she extended her arms calling him with twinkling eyes.

"I am not very fond.." he declined her offer making her snort in displeasure and she made a face that was almost screaming, "you are such a spoil sport". But having been spend almost his whole life in United Kingdom, Shayaan didn't particularly liked Rainfall and snowstorms.

"Baarish mein shahbaad mein ek jashn ka mahaol hota hai.."

"Aur wo kyun?" He asked again not getting her point this time.

"Kyunki baarish se fasal achi hoti hai.. shahbaad has been always an agricultural land and good rains ensure good produce. Infact, Baba and Daadajaan has been working for some rain harvesting projects and organic farming. Humne internet par padha tha aur baba ko bataya.. isliye har saal achi baarish matlab sab khush.." she grinned making him smile as well.

How innocent were her thoughts, how productive for the people of shahbaad. Something he couldn't even think of.

"Acha.. that's good."

"Haan na.."

Shayaan felt himself getting pulled by her charm, he already knew that he was attracted towards his wife but when she innocently opens her heart, he find himself defenceless. He almost now regretted for declining her offer. Her wet form and pale pink suit was already making him weak in his resolve.

He knew that he was falling for the woman who was his wife but he wanted to be sure before he confess.

For be could see why rain has been always linked with romance. It wasn't rain but the pitter patter of the rain drops and the laugh of his wife that took him towards her.

"Aur chachijaan ko pata nahi chalta.. aap aise bheegti hain..?" He questioned her wanting to continue the talks with her.

Dua who had turned her back towards him sometime after his denial turned immediately almost getting bumped into him..

"Ham.e..sha.."

Her words died in her mouth as soon as she realised how close he was standing to her, equally drenched as her.

"Ab chalen.. bahut bheeg liya hai.." he said as he hold her wrist bringing her out of her trance and moved both of them from getting sick which his wife was adamant on getting.

==============================

"Ruken.. Thodi der aur bheegte hain.." Dua's words echoed in the entire corridor leading to their room.. she was behaving like a petulant child who wanted something at any cost but her words were having no effects on her husband.

Neither he was listening to her, nor he was responding to her words.

Shayaan opened the door and lead her inside directly asking her to go to the ensuite.

"Go and take the shower. "His words came like an order and it was getting really difficult for Shayaan to concentrate on anything else other than the wet alluring form of his wife.

Dua looked at her husband, her hand was still in his grip.

"Lekin hamen aur bheegna hai.. aur is baar toh ammi ko bhi pata nai chalega..." She said with small pout expecting a positive response from him.

"Aur wo kaise?" He asked releasing her hand from his grip and stood infront of her making her take a step back.

"Ammi thodi na hain yahan.. aur dekhen thand bhi nahi hai.." she referred to the usual cold weather of shahbaad where she would get drench in the rain and always get scolded by her mother.

She moved a little away from him as he was literally trapping her between himself and the ensuite.

She was about to duck to whisk away but was caught again and this time Shayaan pulled her closer towards himself with a jerk.

"Isliye aap hamesha beemar ho jati hain.. haina.." his strict tone made her immediately look down at her feet. He had known about her escapades. The only thing that Dua loved was getting drenched inspite of her poor immunity. .

Dua was still listening to him. She had a weak immune system and as a result she would frequently get minor fever.

"Haina...?" He asked again and this time she looked up at once and replied him almost with a stammer..

"Wo.. toh.. wo toh isliye kyunki.. wahan thand hai.. please na... Jaane dijiye.." she told him as she somehow released herself from his grip removing herself from his cage.

"Aapko nahi jana.. koi baat nahi.. hum akele hi bheeg lenge.." she didn't even wait for his reply but before she could whisk away he scooped her in his arms..

"Yeh kya kar rahe hain.. niche utaaren.." she protested only to get reprimanded in a playful way.

"Jaan aap bahut badmash ho gayi hain.. you need a lesson.."

"Shayaan niche utaren..". she fretted in his arms swinging her legs in order to get herself free but her efforts were totally null and void.

"Baby it's just a matter of few minutes then you can get wet to your hearts content, infact we can do much more then just getting drenched.." he said pulling her closer to himself as his husky voice was enough for her to know what was coming next.  Their wet clothes were of no use as she could feel the hard contours of her husband in the most intimate way.

"No words darling," His eyes were dark with the sensuous picture his wife was projecting and in the moments like this, Dua tends to get speechless usually.

He made her stand in the shower and opened the shower after adjusting the temperature and the luke warm water started cascading her already wet form. Her hands went towards her eyes in a feeble attempt to remove the water going into her eyes.

She gasped she felt his cold hands removing her already wet hair from her neck as he had turned her making her back face him. Soon his hands were replaced by his lips as he pulled her closer in his embrace kissing her nape, almost taking her in a hug.

There was a palpable tension and with the water running mingled with the soft moans.

He opened the zip of her kurti and removed it in a swift moment. The water was adding to the moment.

"Should I stop?" He asked in his husky voice almost biting her earlobe but she was already immune to her own self. She felt him pulling her and soon she found herself trapped in between in legs, the minimum distance that was between them was erased by her husband.

This wasn't the first time, she was standing almost naked infront of him but everytime moments like this would make her speechless.

He opened her bra clasp letting it fall and she found herself turned again as his one hand went towards her neck and other caressing her soft flesh.

Soon enough she was consumed by the flames of his passion as she felt herself kissed softly, he tugged on her lower lip and she found her arms wounding around her neck pulling him close.

She was so lost when she found herself getting redder minute by minute. She felt his hardness pressing her stomach and he slowly left her when he found her out of breath.

"This is what you have me doing the entire evening love.." his voice sends shiver down her spine and he made sure to let her know how much he desire her.

Sometimes his innocent seductress doesn't even know the effect she had on him.

Shayaan has never failed to amaze her. He was always truthful towards her, whether it's his concern or him making her blush with his words. For one thing she knew that she was always a moaning mess in his hands, something that she never knew herself.

Her hands found herself fidgeting with his shirt and he at once hold her hands, removing his shirt complying to her unsaid demands.

He pulled her up making her wrap her legs around his waist taking her towards their room letting her feel his love.

=============================

Dua settled on the bed after taking the shower again as her husband covered her with the duvet and gave her the cup of hot chocolate.. the warm milky chocolaty goodness. Nothing could be better than that, she took a sip and Shayaan was rewarded by a moan of satisfaction by his wife almost immediately.

The loud thunder again made her eyes moved towards the window almost craning her neck and she smiled satisfactorily seeing that it was still raining heavily.

"Nothing can beat a cup of hot chocolate in this weather.." Shayaan said as he wiped the thick Cream from the corner of her lips.

"Thank you," she kissed his cheek in reverence as he took the empty cup from her hands to keep it aside and closing the windows that his wife has opened on whim and when he came back he saw the duvet completely off her and she was looking at her feet intently and thinking something.

He didn't said anything but just came and settled beside her when he heard her sigh, still looking at her now hunched form which were actually examining her own toes.

"Kya hua? Something's wrong?" He asked not getting why she was so deeply interested in her own toes in the middle of the night.

She at once diverted her eyes from her toes and looked at her husband with a small frown on her face and raised eyebrows.

"Inhe dekhar bhi koi kaise keh sakta hai..." she pointed at her small feet which were having toe rings on her finger, two on each feet.

"Kya keh sakta hai?" He asked not getting her twisted words. She looked at Shayaan and then her toes and again pointed at the gold toe rings adorned in her dainty feet.

"That I am single.."

"You are not single.." he almost countered her thoughts immediately not at all pleased with her thoughts..

He may have some liberalism in him but he wasn't going to bear if his wife says she was single, even casually.

She nodded agreeing to his words almost immediately and she huffed telling him the words that her mother had told her on their marriage.

"Wohi toh.. yeh dekhen... Ammi ne hamen kaha tha ki inhe hame roz pehehna hai.. they indicate that I am married. Aur Yakeen maniye, humne ek din bhi inhe nahi utara no matter how uncomfortable they are.."

She explained like she was explaining something really important to some child, remembering the time when she wanted to put them off because it would hurt her but then it was a marital symbol and some things are bound to be done. She was really aghast at her husband's observation and came up with various theories.

"I know sweetheart... I know.. , but your toes aren't visible.. your shoes aren't of much help." he replied genuinely to his adorable wife who was looking too beautiful with red angry cheeks and cute concerned hazel eyes. Those brown orbs would look dark sometimes when she was huffing with anger and he loved how she would roll her eyes unknowingly making her look like a little girl.

This time, even he looked at her cute little feet having toe rings but before he could concentrate she diverted his eyes again towards herself.

"Ohh.. isliye.."

"Jee.. isliye.." he mimicked her as she moved closer to him in order to get a comfortable position in his arms.

Shayaan stretched his hand and pulled her close as she put her one leg over his and adjusted her body on him almost in half lying position. His hands went towards her waist enveloping her petite form as he covered her again.

"Hum aapse kuch puchen?" She asked wanting to ask him something that has been in her mind since the time he had pointed out the cause of her problems, "her marital status".

He removed the strands of her partially wet hair from her face and nodded urging her to speak.

"Is it normal?" She said and gave a pause making herself and her husband prepare for the conversation.

"I mean.. I mean.." she couldn't form the correct words.

"You mean getting cornered in the university?" he completed her words knowing her insecurities well. He had seen her getting quiet, normally she would be engaged in any conversation.

"Haan... Aise mera matlab hai.. be in a relationship? Aise hi casual flirt karna? Is it normal?"

Shayaan took a deep breathe before answering her. He didn't want her to have a wrong opinion on the things or on herself.

"It's normal baby..", he replied truthfully.

She nodded not wanting to say anything further. But he couldn't stayed silent. He had seen how ugly things can get. He had been in a casual relationship and it was normal for him but had he have been here, things would have been pretty different.

"But it's not normal to harrass someone in the name of those said feelings, mainly one sided. If someone makes a move towards you without your consent then it's absolutely wrong. Casual flings, relationships and even casual sex is normal but not here. These things are common in west but here neither our religion nor our culture allows. There are some limitations and boundaries set by the society where you live and believe me in most of the cases it's for your betterment."

"Do you understand?" He asked again trying to get words out of her.

She nodded trying to decipher his words. She had seen how some of the girls and guys in her University have casual relationship but that was restricted to a certain distance and a certain line that was never to be crossed. But she had seen some people doing same and she had a doubt maybe she doesn't understand things but now it's not her. She again looked at her husband wanting to ask more and without further delay her she asked him.

For she know he could answer that too.

"How does it feel being in a casual relationship?" She asked one more question knowing that her husband can answer her correctly.

"What? Come again.. aap chahti hain mein apko lessons dun.. to be in a casual relationship?" Surprised wasn't the word that could describe his amazement at that point of time.

"Nahi.. nahi.. I am just thinking something.. isliye bataiye na.."

"There is nothing special Dua.. just like normal friendship." He cut her words before she could ask anything more.

"Oh.. I .. think.. Daniyal likes Mahi then.." she told him what she was thinking from so much time.

Shayaan looked at his wife who was still in her thoughts and he pinched her cheeks not before warning her.

"Begum it would be better if you concentrate on yourself, don't pay so much attention to everyone that you forget yourself."

"Haan.. haan.. aap sahi keh rahe hain.." she said without much thought and continued.

"Ab hamen yeh sochna padega ki yeh galat fehmi kaise door karen.. ab hamen samaj aaraha hai ki roz hamare liye coffee kyun bhijwai jaati thi.. Astagfirullah.. Ladko ko koi kaam nahi hai.." Dua was aghast with the realisation and absolutely clueless how to get herself out of the strange situations.

"What coffee..?" he asked almost immediately. What has been happening behind his back.

Was his wife getting multiple proposals? A question aroused in his mind almost immediately but his major concern was shrugged off almost immediately by his little wife who by now was facing him completely with her one hand on his waist and other one was clutching his T-shirt.

"Tell me everything.. coffee Huhh..?" he in a reflex pulled her more to him making her comfortable on him and him supporting her weight. The sudden change in his tone and his demeanor scared her a little bit but the his desperate eyes were demanding an answer. He raised his eyebrows asking her to speak and she complied to now his unsaid demand.

"Jee par hame nahi pata kon hai.. aur hum toh coffee bahut kam peete hain.. Coffee chodiye.. that's not even important abhi ek aur bada masla hai.. Hum in sab cheezon se apni jaan kaise chudwaye.. hame laga tha university would be different.. lekin nai.. iss university ko humne choose isliye kiya tha kyonki yahan Daadajaan trustee Nahi hai.."

Dua's words made half sense to her husband. First, she didn't knew that this university was getting funding from the trust his father had set up, so indirectly it was also Khan's. But her words were indicating her more visible problems.

"Matlab I didn't get you jaan.."

"My school days were very difficult Shayaan because of the special treatment I used to get being the trustees daughter, it was so much. Jab hum 10 saal ke the tab teen baar school change kiya.. it was so exhausting. I was the Nawab Sahab's only granddaughter and the lavish treatment I used to get was suffocating. I never had friends, she downcasted her eyes as her difficult childhood floated infront of her eyes."

His heart went for the little girl who didn't had the opportunity to even make friends and he knew why. No, wonder she was all aloof. He, on the other hand had enjoyed his life in full freedom that anyone could get. He didn't have any restrictions while growing up.

"Baby.. I am so sorry.."

She gave him a smile nodding in a No, not wanting him to feel bad. She was now used to this kind of life.

'Then babajaan took the decision of hiding my identity. My certificates had name Dua Z Khan. I attended girls college during graduation even though it was heavily funded by daadajaan but I was very conscious, agar kisi ko pata chal jata toh phir se wo special treatment shuru ho jati and the single friend I had... Shayad wo bhi na hoti.."

"Dua your changed certificates has your name Dua S Khan..." Shayaan told her as he had taken the opportunity to get her certificates altered, the real reason was the numerous Insurances that he had taken but then the same were used for her admission. Even, he was listed as her guardian as her husband.

For him, she was his responsibility at that time also. Something that came from the so called marriage of convenience.

"I know.." how can she not know when she signed those various attendence sheets having her full name.

"Isliye toh.. hame laga tha ki wo sabse badi problem thi.. lekin nahi.. yahan toh aur hi masla hai.. Ab hamen aisa kuch sochna padega jisse sabko pata chal jaye that I have a husband." She said without any further doubts.

"So, you want to flaunt our relationship.. I didn't knew that my wife is so possessive.." Shayaan teased her as his wife glared at him. He was actually finding her thoughts amusing. Instead of dealing with her molester she wants to tell everyone that she was off-limits. He was actually liking her thought process.

"Shayaan mazak nahi karen.."

"Hamen toh lagta hai hamen Masjid se eilaan karwana padega ki Hamara Nikkah ho chuka hai aur hamare ek shauhar hain.. aur hum unke saath bahut khush hain.."

Shayaan laughed at her words. He couldn't even tell her how much he wanted to ravish her right now. Her self declaration regarding him, their relationship and marriage made him feel elated. He brought her hands close to his lips and kissed them in reverence.

"Zaroorat nahi padegi meri jaan.."

He got up from the bed making her sit and brought the rings they had purchased that day. He slid one ring in her left hand kissed her palm lovingly.

"This will keep everyone away from you." He brought the second ring and made her wear on the same finger.

"Anyone who will see these rings will know that you are off limits. Believe me darling I don't even like the thought of someone hitting at you."

"Aapki.. ? She asked as she had seeing the female staff at his office eyeing at her and it didn't settled well with her.

She asked and he showed her his hands. A delicate silver ring was already placed in his. He had asked the jeweler to make his in silver and had replaced it with the new one.

"I am already taken miss.. no one can make any claims on me," he said cheekily making her laugh as she wrapped her arms around him feeling home.

===========================

Next morning

"Dua soye nahi.." Shayaan's words echoed in the room as he went to the ensuite making sure that the things were ready for her.

"Sone den hamen.." Dua pulled the duvet close to herself as she snuggled under the covers after the Fajr prayer in a hope to have some more sleep.

The last night activities has left her delirious sore, but not that she complaint.

She smiled as the her cheeks hit the soft pillow instead of the rock hard chest of her husband, apparantly he had some work early in the morning and Dua close to do what she wanted instead of nag her husband early in the morning.

Shayaan looked at his wife snuggling, ignoring his words to get up. Today he had planned something for them, it was their last day in Islamabad and from tomorrow it would be like the usual days.

He wanted to spend every single moment with his wife who was right now ignoring his incessant words.

He looked at her.. she was pretending deaf to his words and thought what would bring her out from her imaginary world.

He pulled the duvet off her body leaving her bare letting the chilling air of air conditioner hit her. But instead of getting up she pulled herself in a fetal position to gather some warmth.

That moment he knew that he would have to carry her in his arms if she didn't budge.

So, he moved towards the bed and went on his knees pulling her up with her arms making her up Her eyes were still closed. She sat up hugging his torso..

"Please.." she pleaded with close eyes but he instead held her close and carried her towards the ensuite with her clinging to his front and made her sit on the slab.

"Baby.. I have already placed your clothes.. please get ready.." he kissed her forehead and she nodded as he went out.

It was exactly fifteen minutes later, his wife came and found herself getting scrutinized by the heated haze of her husband.

"Where are we going like this?" She pointed at herself. She was dressed in a beige and black active wear and that just comprise of the black sports bra and high pants, making her look at him, feeling extremely shy and uncomfortable.

"Here, wear this.." he forwarded her the short jacket that she wore almost immediately and looked at him. He made her wear the sport shoes and asked her to wear her hair tightly in a high pony tail.

"Hum itni subah kahan ja rahen hain..." Dua asked him but he instead held her wrist and moved to bring her at the upper floor of their bedroom.

Due to the immense work load Shayaan hadn't gotten the time to explore the newest Khan residence as a result, his wife wasn't aware of the things that were present in their humble abode.

He lead towards the hallway and there was what seemed like a gym, " the private gym" of her husband.

He opened glass sliding door letting her enter.

Dua was awestruck as she saw the latest fitness machines, the view was aesthetically beautiful. It wasn't just restricted to the room but she could see the outdoor and nature that was just appearing close just seperated by a glass wall.

The wall murals, the lightening, flooring everything was just perfect. Her eyes were wandering on different equipments placed and one look at the set of dumbles placed in the corner, she knew that they were used. If not regularly then frequently.

'Aapko lagta hai hame weight reduce karna chahiye?" She turned and asked her husband who was enjoying different expressions on her face till now. But the latest confusion on her face made him come close to her as he held her left arm and raised it like he was inspecting.

"Aapko hum mote lagte hain?" she asked again.

"On the contrary, you need to get some fat on you. I swear baby your bones really hurts.." his words made his wife frown in displeasure.

"Aap.. aap.." she couldn't form a word.

Did he just charmingly called her something that was remotely equal to "Skeleton"?

"Yes.. me.. Dua.. you don't need more reduction in weight...you already seems underweight to me.. but that's not the question right now. Meri Jaan I want you to start some strength training."

"Huhh.. what?" She didn't got his words.

"Yes, strength training sweetheart. You are really weak and delicate.. infact sometimes I am scared that It may leave a bruise on your hand if I hold it a little tightly. Meri jaan mujhe aapko choone se bhi darr lagta hai kabhi kabhi.."

Was he making fun of her, early in the morning.. Dua who was still not very much pleased with this morning detour showed her displeasure by glaring at him.

"Shayaan.." dua tried to interrupt but was quietened almost immediately by her husband.

He came close to her and held her hand making her comfortable before he could talk.

"You told me you wanted to have "claws", Jaan I really can't help you with that par mein aapke liye jo kar sakta hun wo karunga. We can get you a professional master who can teach you some self defense techniques." His words slowly registered in her mind and she almost immediately responded in denial.

"Nahi.."

He wanted her to expose her weakness to the world. What If the word comes out.. how she will face her family. Her Ammi and Babajaan doesn't know anything. How will her grandparents react. No.. her insecurities were playing with her mind a big time.

"Why not.. don't you want to defend yourself? Dua god forbid if something like that happens again what will you do? Meri Jaan please for my satisfaction... Don't you want to be prepared? Khuda na kare aisa phir ho Meri jaan.. lekin phir bhi.." his humourless words were having deep meaning but they didn't deter her mind.

Shayaan noticed that she was quiet, not saying anything..

"Dua.." he tried again but she didn't replied.

"Believe me it will help Dua.."

"Kya baat hai.." he asked caressing her hands which were getting cold. He held her chin and made her look at him.

"I will not be comfortable.." she said looking down, he pulled her on the one of the benches and made her sit and himself kneeled infront of her

"Isliye hame nahi seekhna.. Aap hamare liye security rakh den.. jaise sabke liye hai.." she gave him an alternative, the best she could think at that moment.

"I can get you the best security, infact you have the best security, even I will be there for you, par jaan what if they couldn't reach on time, I will never be at peace knowing that you are defenceless."

"I am not asking much.. just some techniques so that next time someone tries to touch you without your permission, you don't have to wait for help, just give him back.."

"Lekin I will not be comfortable with a teacher.." she knew that most of the masters were male and it was really difficult to get a female teacher for her specially in the outskirts of Shahbaad where they lived.

"Then will you be comfortable with me? I can teach you basics, you need to get Strong first, feel strong.."

Shayaan asked her knowing that now she couldn't deny. He was glad that he was an avid learner of the unarmed combat and physical training. He may have been out of practice now but he could still teach his wife.

She nodded as his words finally get registered in her mind.

She could definitely learn from him, there is no harm and there will be no way she will get herself exposed to the world. It was risky to let the world know, Shayaan was her husband and she had taken her own time to tell him but she couldn't get the subject of mockery for the world out there.

"Thank you.." he stood up kissing her hands in reverence.

His first step for his wife.. he was confident that Dua would come out strong.

Helplessness can't get her.. there would not be any single tear in her eyes because of her inability to defend herself.

He couldn't get the real claws but he could make her strong for the world so that no one would dare to even look at her with ill intentions.

==============================

Hello everyone

I hope you all are doing well

Well the original update got deleted by mistake so, I had to retype everything.
It has not come out same..

Regarding marital symbols the information I got on internet has been used. So, if it's wrong do tell me, in the comment section.
As I have observed many Muslim communities and all have different interpretations.

And at the end it's just a fiction.

Do not forget to leave your comments and Press the star button

Enjoy reading

Much love ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 9.1K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
24.4K 899 20
Sukoon E Qalb; Peace of Heart. Come on an adventure of a bunch of short romantic stories<3 open to any requests~~ Highest ranking- #6 in pakistan
133K 5.4K 18
A short story ~°~°~°~°~°~°~° 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚..... 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝑷𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑮𝒊𝒇...