73194 [The Promised Neverland...

By -e3xir

"Everything changes, whether you like it or not. So just give up already." Living a pretty good life at the o... More

00 | ๅค–ๅด
01 | ๅญๅฎˆๅ”„
02 | ใ‚ทใ‚นใ‚ฟใƒผ
03 | ๅ‚ท่ทก
04 | ็จฎ้กž
05 | ใƒชใ‚นใ‚ฏใ‚’ๅ–ใ‚‹
06 | ๅŠ›ใ‚’ๅˆใ‚ใ›ใ‚‹
07 | ๅ†ฌ
08 | ใŠใ‚ใงใจใ†
09 | ็งใฏ
10 | ใƒใ‚คใƒใ‚ค
11 | ๆ–ฐใ—ใ„ๅฎถ
12 | ๆˆฆใˆใพใ™ใ‹๏ผŸ
13 | ้€ƒใ‚Œใ‚‹
14 | ๆฃฎๆž—
15 | ใƒฉใƒ ใƒ€ 7214
16 | ่™Žใฎใฌใ„ใใ‚‹ใฟ
17 | ใ‚ดใƒผใƒซใƒ‡ใ‚ฃใƒใƒณใƒ‰
18 | ็”ณใ—่จณใ‚ใ‚Šใพใ›ใ‚“
19 | ๅ†ไผš
20 | ้ป„้‡‘ใฎๆฐด
21 | ๆ•ต
22 | ใ‚ขใƒขใƒณใฎๅธฐ้‚„
24 | ่–ฌ
25 | ใƒŽใƒผใƒžใƒณ
26 | ๆธฉใ‹ใ„้ฃŸไบ‹

23 | ๅทด

1.6K 67 72
By -e3xir

tomoe

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"Mister Momotaro, mister Momotaro." A voice sang. "Kibi dumplings go on rice cakes~"

"The hell is Kibi dumpling?"

"Who cares?"

"And what is that song anyway?"

"Hm? It's a song you sing when you're exterminating demons." The girl laughed.

Tomoe sighed, he was starting to get irritated with these people. But what he could do? There was no way he could escape if it wasn't for the mastermind behind this.

"There you are, Mikan~" The girl chirped seeing a younger child walk into the hall. She looked up at the group, holding a piece of paper.

"Yeah. Here I am." She mumbled turning around and walking ahead.

"Do you think we can eat them, later?" The girl, Barbara asked, way too excitedly pointing at a demon.

"Gross." Tomoe shuddered.

Cislo shook his head, "I'd tell ya to cut it out, but yer would just do it again anyway."

"Oh come on." Barbara protests. "It pisses me off that we're always the meat, y'know?"

"We're all pissed 'bout that, too." Tomoe turned to the girl who grinned.

"Yeah. I'm pissed as ya." Cislo agreed.

"I suppose I should say I'm... 'pissed' too." Vincent said, sounding a bit unsure with how to use the word. "Don't you have any more words in your vocabulary?"

Tomoe snickered. "Give us an example then."

How long had it been since he met with them? Months probably, he wasn't sure how the days were passing by. Even though everyone else was referring to the mastermind of the plan as 'boss' he never did.

He only referred to the Grace Field House's elite, [Y/N] as boss. After all, even she was smart enough to figure out the trackers in him.

'Hope you're doing well, everyone.' He thought as he entered the room the boss was waiting for them was in, Mikan at his side.

"[Y/N] seems to have much more connections to Minerva than we realise." Mikan told him.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Tomoe raised a brow.

"Who's [Y/N]?" Barbara asked. Mikan showed a picture of the said girl in her Lambda uniform. It was taken when she first visited the place, Tomoe knew that she would have changed a lot by now.

"What a cutie." Barbara said, looking at the picture. "You know her, right Tomoe?"

"I worked with her. She's considered an elite for a reason."

"What an innocent face making reckless decisions. I wouldn't be surprised if she's dead by now." Vincent added his thoughts.

"Me neither." Lilith said walking into the room. She gazed around. "Oh my.."

"Yeah. It's terrible."

Tomoe tensed slightly, hearing her voice. He already knew Lilith had betrayed everyone. He hoped he could reveal her motive before it was too late.

"Will we bring them with us?" Vincent asked the boss, who had hugged a child that was barely responding to him. It was a heartbreaking sight to see.

"No." He answered. "These children will die as soon as we remove them from the machines."

"The best we can do is free them." Tomoe said, staring at the lever a few feet away from him.

"That seems to be the best option." Boss agreed, gripping the handle. "I pray that when you are reborn, you live a decent life as a free human." He said his last prayer before pulling the lever down.

The power in the building started shutting down. Ultimately killing the children connected to the machines.

"What now?" Vincent asked, "should we follow the plan and...?"

"Burn it all." He answered. "The plantations shall be destroyed."

Tomoe lit up a match and threw it onto the ground after Barbara and Cislo poured gasoline onto the ground.

He watched the plantation burn to the ground after getting away from it. He combed through his hair and tied it into a low ponytail.

"Bring the Neverland to an end." Boss said, turning around and walking ahead.

Mikan followed behind Tomoe. He never understood why she was always around him. Considering that she was also an elite, she had no experience with demons and was kept in her small experimenting room ever since she was 10.

He felt bad for her. But he vowed to protect the girl with all his life and teach her everything about the world and it's beauty.

'Once I find [Y/N], we'll make a new plan. A plan that goes against you, boss.'He thought staring at the back of the masterminds head.

"Three numbers." Gilda mumbled.

"It's the codes from the Minerva books, right?" You asked as Emma held the fantasy book up. She started reading through the pages, figuring out the code.

"Go.... to..." She read out loud while you wrote what she was saying.

When she was done, the notebook had said,

Go to the jaw of the lion

"What's a jaw of the lion?"

"How do you go there?" The children were more than confused.

"Ah!" Yvette suddenly gasped. "I saw that on the maps, back in the shelter! It's in the wasteland ten days in foot from here to the west. That's the place where this phone 'Minerva' wants us to go!"

"Alright! Let's go then!" Lani exclaimed.

"Yeah! To the lions jaw!" Don agreed.

You smiled, everyone was so smart and different now. You were proud of them. "Whatchu thinking about?" Yuuto asked, a lazy smile on his face.

"I'm just... happy I get to be apart of this family." You told him truthfully.

"Me too." He nodded. "Remember when you barely talked to anyone and always hated it when you had the attention on you?"

"That never happened." You ran away from him. Emma smiled softly at you when you ran to her. "Let's go!"

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

do you guys wanna see some quick sketches i did last night

how i imagine Tomoe looks like now

mikan!

I'll draw them all nicely later yayaya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 475 18
This goes off of the anime mosty, this will have Yuugo! This will have bad grammar, cuss words, and might not have the exact storyline. Y/n is a 11...
Fate| ray. By mer

Fanfiction

232 26 9
"She must have known that if she let go, I would never return. If I had slipped through her hands, I would be gone, and no one would be able to bring...
439K 12.6K 35
"if y/n is the princess, then she must need a knight!" "i know who her knight is! it's ray!" you've lived in grace field for as long as you can remem...
809 20 13
โœโœ‰โœŽโœ‚ แฌŠ ๊‰”๊’ค๊‹ช๊‡™๊‚ /๊€˜ษ™๊‹ช๊‡™/ ๊‹Š๊„ฒ๊’ค๊‹Š ๐“นแฌŠโœ ๐Ÿ“Œฮฑ ส‚ฯƒส…าฝษฑษณ ฯ…ฦšฦšาฝษพฮฑษณฦˆาฝ ฮนษณฦšาฝษณิƒาฝิƒ ฦšฯƒ ฮนษณส‹ฯƒฦ™าฝ ฮฑ ส‚ฯ…ฯาฝษพษณฮฑฦšฯ…ษพฮฑส… ฯฯƒษฏาฝษพ ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐š’๐š—๐š๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐š ิ‹ฮฑษพษฑ...