El Día De Ayer ™

By bony_wym

PREVIOUSLY known as Sixteen Reasons -MULTIMEDIA BOOK- El Día De Ayer - Yesterday [PREQUEL] ... More

|| introduction ||
cast
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
CHAPTER ONE || draft
CHAPTER TWO || draft
CHAPTER THREE ( i ) || draft
CHAPTER FOUR || draft
CHAPTER FIVE ( i ) || draft
CHAPTER FIVE ( ii ) || draft
CHAPTER SIX ( i ) || draft
CHAPTER SIX ( ii ) || draft
CHAPTER SEVEN ( i ) || draft
CHAPTER SEVEN ( ii ) || draft
CHAPTER EIGHT ( i ) || draft
CHAPTER EIGHT ( ii ) || draft
CHAPTER NINE ( i ) || draft
*HAPPINESS IS A BUTTERFLY*
CHAPTER NINE ( ii ) || draft
CHAPTER TEN ( i ) || draft
E S T E D Í A

CHAPTER THREE ( ii ) || draft

80 27 19
By bony_wym

The hardest thing is that you're not addicted to me
- Oli -

_______________________________________

CHAPTER THREE PART TWO

"Rise and shine bitch!"

Awaken by the bright light I couldn't help myself, but cover the sheets over my head which didn't stop Ginny from doing the unspeakable.

I felt a huge weight bounce on my body forcefully bringing me back to life ,because the bitch is damn heavy.

"Fine I'm awake! Just please get the fuck off !" I grunt  kicking her butt with one leg that wasn't pinned under her fat body. "Ouch! you know that fucking hurts." She whines

The moment she got off of me I flipped her off earning me a pillow thrown at me before I drag my miserable ass to a luxurious bathroom.

And cleaning my toxic scent with hygienic chemicals was harder when your body is exhausted.

With a five minutes shower when Ginny knocks on my door unexpectedly telling me the time I woke up wasn't the ungodly hour of a school morning so being late wasn't in the memo when we only got thirty minutes to get ready.

"Dang! That was  fast" Ginny whistle , she sat on the small drawer near my closet room when I had the electronic hairdryer in hand towel still wrapped around me. "Like I had a choice."

"Well I'm sorry my alarm was on silent." She rolls her eyes playing with her hair. But what caught my eye was something unforgivable:

UNIFORM.

A foreign language to my tongue and not only that I hate it ,but I have one and I have to wear it.

And pants aren't so mandatory for females

It's goodbye beautiful precious loving sweet soft sweatpants and comfortable shorts. I'll miss you!

"It's my funeral today, isn't?" I look at myself in the mirror wearing a white clean button up short sleeved shirt with the  the school's colour code jersey in my hand *mainly black and two thick maroon stripes around the neck dark.*

The skirt was a scotch with  a mixture of black, maroon and dark red palate . I also wore the schools chosen colour coded black socks and finally I was done.

Well precisely

"I feel naked." to my luck tracksuit jerseys were allowed and wearing  large one is kinda warm from the insides.

I felt at peace but still not satisfied, "Come on! You definitely look good." Ginny says, I turn to look at her when she had makeup on with a whole natural beauty face look

It's shocking that it kinda does look real from afar.

B

ut the question remains why does she need to impress herself by wearing makeup not like I'm against it but still I wonder.

"Okay let's get going since this girl has to be getting her schedule at 7:45" she points at me getting off the drawer taking my gray bag from the floor.

" Wait! I almost forgot." She grins,  out of her bag she takes out a box and on it an a Apple label was  on it my eyebrows brows mash together from confusion.

"Ta-da! Happy earliest Birthday! "I gasped surprised and really flattered. I couldn't believe it when I'm stuck speechless standing there just looking at the box.

" W-wait you ca-an't give me that " I stutter, shaking my head in process. I know it's stupid to refuse it but I think having one might not be a good idea.

"Mel for once stop being so cliche about you not being apart of this family. Now take this , switch it on, then us fucking cloud to get my fucking contacts and delete Dominic's digits including all those assholes back in Chicago ,while I'll send you dad's and mom's contacts." Ginny says , I opened the box to stare at this flat fragile phone in my hand. "It's for you to get that fresh start." She says softly

"Fine! I will but what's more important is me getting early to Rosewood to get my shit and I'll probably live after if I make it to lunch to use this new phone." I slightly smile.

"Fine." She nods her head.

I dragged her out of my room as the both of us walk down stairs to the kitchen. Mr and Mrs Lucerne were all over the place making coffee and talking on they're phones.

The fact the chef felt replacement made him anxious by trying to help.

"Is it always like this?" I asked, Virginia nods her head not saying anything

"Don't worry about them I wouldn't be too concerned about Tony, he'll live and besides we love him and his never leaving ."

We left through the front door without saying goodbye feeling uneasy, but Tony's nervous smile felt kinda right the moment he eyed us.

We stepped outside to a white crystal clear two seater SUV parked right in front of us once we both walked down the stairs. "Let me guess your car."

Jealous ,yet it is neat and beautiful

In the camp The Lucerne permitted me to try driving right away after rehab, but then I still have nightmares of seeing Victor. So mostly I'll get a driver or Virginia for the matter.

Dr Evermore insist on getting me to take baby steps from getting in a car to the point I could sit again in the passenger seat.

Only with normal speed road limits  not over kill on the speed meaning sports cars are off limits.

"Yeah that is my baby and let say Scarlet is God " Ginny hums delightfully looking at her two seater car.

I tried not to laugh ,but I failed.

She punched me playfully on my arm walking down the stairs as I follow her behind. My hands were sweaty and shaking the moment I opened the door.

I did my breathing technique to visualise the difference from then and now. From Victor to Virginia, they are both different and one was careless and the other I trust.

"You okay? " Virginia asks before get in

"Yeah" I responded. We both got in and hit the road and today's weather was cloudy not much sun just the cold.

Along the road Ginny kept blabbing about school affairs again which I highly took to mind since last night she came back a bit tipsy. My eyes kept glancing on the steering wheel and the road ahead frequently.

The fact Virginia involves me in her affairs worries me about her world, yet I'm more clouded of my own past.

It's the fact I don't want to get involved neither meet her so called friends. It's just the way she describes them they weren't kind hearted but devils wearing Prada.

"We're here !" Ginny chimes slowing the speed as we arrived along students walking, talking while entering the gate.  Some who have fancy cars glam the spotlight which involves Virginia herself flourishing her expensive goods to a prestigious school within the city.

"I can't wait for you to meet the most corrupted socialization of my world and trust me ignore beauty ,because it will kill you ." She says

Her eyes lead to a group parking right in front of the school.

The sport cars a ravishing hot not only but the black Lamborghini SC18 Alston and did I felt so fucked right now.

"Dang Xavier got a new freaking car, again!" Ginny exclaims with her hands gripping tight on the wheel, it is concerning me a little bit

Not forgetting ,because mostly everyone was eyeing the Lamborghini hard even I can't stop looking away.

I didn't notice we were approaching them it's starting to confuse me then again my headlights worked.

"Ginny!" A redhead with wild hair she looks as if she came out of the television. Wait she didn't say these were her friends!

God! I thought she wasn't part of the big elephants.

It was my death wish after all or maybe I should have paid more attention to her speaking

"Your kidding me." muttered to myself.

To my surprise I saw an inked hand as that Lamborghini door opened. A familiar presence knocked me awake.

Oh no!

He gets out of his car standing in his uniform wearing shades and a hoodie.

His hair was a mess , I also see his neck caked with ink I wince just wondering how painful that could be but anyways they look pretty cool.

"You didn't tell your rich friend were... uhm ambiguous." I said looking at her more dead serious.

"Yes and I know you weren't paying attention last night when I told you critical information when your ears are supposed to be open." She smiles turning off the engine.

"I know ,but way to go to ruin my day even further." I murmured quietly

My eyes never left one particular individual who bores his eyes through me as if he searches through my soul, yet his lips smirk mischievously when I blinked away to the building out.

It is quite strange we truly do meet

Again

_____________________________________

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
114K 4.8K 198
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...