The Red String of Fate...

By Nityachowdary

" Marriages are made in heaven" Is it true ? Sometimes 'Yes'. Sometimes a very big 'No'. Kim Taehyung and J... More

Introduction
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
A/N

1

3.3K 180 197
By Nityachowdary

AUTHOR POV _

Seoul church

Time : 10:40 am

"Do you kim Taehyung take kim Jisoo as your  lawfully wedded wife ? "

"Yes"  a very handsome man replied with polite smile

" Do you kim Jisoo take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband ?"

"Y-Yes" replied  by most prettiest woman with eyes void of any emotion

"You may kiss now " priest said with smile while closing the bible

Kim Taehyung  hesitantly placed his hands on Kim Jisoo's waist. She circled her arms across his neck.

He kissed her slowly in front of high class millennials and journalists who were clicking  pictures of newly wed couple.

Jisoo replied to his kiss slowly. Just the tender movement of lips without involving tongue . With in few seconds, they broke  the kiss.

Both of their family members smiled very sweetly at them which seems so bitter.

Taehyung's father  Kim Sungho patted his son's back with wide smile and gave him keys and documents of new house where he brought for his son to live after marriage.

Taehyung took those keys with polite smile so happy to have his father who is very kind to him among all of his family members.

The couple were ready to vacate the church as its the time. As soon as Jisoo is about to leave with her husband to their new home.

Her mother started fake  crying  loudly as if she really loves her daughter a lot.

Jisoo didn't even glance at  her mother. She is waiting for car so that they can leave this place as soon as possible.

Mercedes Benz which is beautifully decorated with rose flowers came to pick them up.
Taehyung and Jisoo sat in back seat with comfortable distance  between them.

With family members wide smiles and journalists flashing camera lights, the new couple started their new journey to their new home.

Taehyung looked outside car window  with smile.  He can feel the morning fresh breeze  hitting his face .

Finally Taehyung got someone in his life. With whom he can share every thing.  May be his wife will be his safe place, his biggest supporter , his true family member, his another world to escape from any problem and worry.

Kim Jisoo, he has small crush on this pretty women. As she is popular in news for being open minded and straight forward, helping needy at very young age.

Jisoo is daughter of one of the richest business man in Korea. So her every move is caught by journalists.

Taehyung's small crush evolved into love as soon as he got to know that he is gonna marry her from his parents who arranged this marriage.

He promised himself to treat her as queen,  provide her utmost care, warmth and love by any means .

Cause Taehyung lived his entire life being alone. His mother died when he was nearly five.

His father married to another women. That's it, from then his step mom snatched his beautiful childhood. From very young age , Taehyung is treated as slave.

His step mom spewed non sense to his father. So he didn't even save his  son from receiving this  horrible treatment.

His father just acts in front of Taehyung as if he really cares. And Kim sungho even  fakes  pitying his own self saying he is   trapped with his wife . So he can't do anything to make Taehyung feel better.

Poor TaeTae always received harsh words. After Jackson and ryujin were born, Taehyung felt very happy as he got two babies to take care of and play with them. 

Initially Taehyung provided utmost care and started playing with his toddler siblings . But as they started schooling,  Kim Euna separated her kids from Taehyung. 

She spitted to her children to not to talk with house slave who is just piece of trash.

They obeyed their mother's words and started ignoring him.

Again Taehyung became all alone.  Now along with his step mom, his own siblings whom he raised  with utmost love  started avoiding and pushing him back. 

To represent herself as very kind hearted women, Kim Euna kept her step son in her palace and provided him education. She plan to push   Taehyung out of this house after he graduates .

But god has his own plans, he gave Taehyung abundance of talent. So without special classes and tuitions where his siblings  used to attend all the time to get better grades.  Taehyung graduated with highest percentage.

Entire college management were damn sure. Whatever Taehyung does,  he will get successful  in future and will remain inspiration to many people across the country.

Kim Sungho, his father observed Taehyung's extraordinary talent.  So to earn million dollars,  he made Taehyung as CEO until Jackson graduates .

As expected Taehyung changed very mild turn over company to one of the most successful corporation with many branches and lakhs of employees working under him.

Taehyung became very popular as days passed. His handsome face,  very kind heart,  introverted nature attracted every one surrounding him . Within couple of years he became one of most influential men across whole country.

Almost every female employee were ready to spread legs for their most handsome CEO. Taehyung is literally perfect in all aspects,  he is very talented,  hard working,  generous and gentlemen who understands everyone around him. So every girl across the nation drools over this perfect human being.

Kim Sungho, his father arranged  his  marriage with rich business man daughter Kim Jisoo to gain more profit with this contract.

Taehyung's entire life is very deserted with just one good friend Namjoon who is vice CEO of kim corporations. So he always dreamt to have pretty wife who could provide him everything he missed during these years.

So young CEO is damn happy today because at last he is married and gonna live best life he dreamt of every night.

On the other side, Jisoo is crying silently while glancing surrounding tall slender trees as the car passes.

Her entire life shattered with this night mare like marriage. She already have boyfriend Kai who is her class mate.

Jisoo loves him lot , both them were in relationship for two years.
She dreamt of marrying Kai and spending her entire life with him.

But due to her parents threat. After graduation,  she is forced to marry rich CEO so that her family can earn more dollars from this marriage contract.

Jisoo hates this marriage,  she considers this day as worst nightmare of her life . 

Their new house is little far away from city . It is free from pollution and suffocating tall buildings surrounding everywhere 

It's late evening when they reached their new cozy house which is elegant and damn luxurious.
Both of them entered into new house,  maids who were already there welcomed this  newly wed couple.

Taehyung and Jisoo reached bedroom which is so romantic.  It's the best place for married couple to make love and create life long memory.

First both of them freshened up as they travelled for long time.

Taehyung is little hesitant to start conversation with his wife. He is about to talk with  her but Jisoo laid on bed without any word, covered herself with warm blanket and turned to other side.

Taehyung felt just slight sting in his heart as he expected a lot from his wife. He later assured himself thinking may be Jisoo needs time to adjust to this sudden marriage.

And even Taehyung knows this marriage is just business contract for both of their parents.

So he thought Jisoo's consent is  not taken
in this important phase of her life. 
For this reason, she   is being very neutral without any emotion from the moment she entered the church.

Poor Taehyung don't know his wife already has someone in her life with whom she want to live forever.

While assuring himself  that his wife needs some time to adjust and accept him in her life. Taehyung drifted to sleep slowly while dreaming about his wife Jisoo.

In this way, beautiful night of their wedding ended with silent cries and hopeful  assuring..............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

524K 22K 35
Marriage is the biggest commitment a person commits to. Divorce is an option but you will always have the 'divorced' stamp on you from the eyes of th...
289K 13.2K 26
|β€’|β€’|β€’|β€’| This is a story where Jong Jinae is Arranged with Jeon Jungkook even before she was born. But what happens when they meet each other after...
390K 12K 43
People may ship BTS V with so many girls, but they don't know that he actually married to Blackpink's maknae LaLisa. Since they were kid, their grand...
94K 2.7K 35
Where Saeyoon(You) and Taehyung got married on their parents choice, and Taehyung act cold to her at first, but after the wedding he somehow soften a...