𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐨y /𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞�...

By urmomrryyy

"mami, please don't make me." - "i hate myself because of you." - "nobody could ever love or even like anyone... More

𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.
𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐚.
𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞.
𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞.
𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞.
𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭.
𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.
𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞.
𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞.
𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.
𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.
𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞.
𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐞.
𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤.
𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡.
𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥.
𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐝𝐤.
𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝.
𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥.
𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏
𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲.
𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚.
𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲.
𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞.
𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏
𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧.
𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬.
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐩𝐨𝐰.
𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝.
𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐧𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲.
𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬.
𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞.
𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐨𝐲
𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧
𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬.
𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧.
𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.
𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.
𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬.
𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 (𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞)
𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞.
𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧...𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.
𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜.
𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭.
𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭.
𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.
𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡.
𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. (𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞)

𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬.

198 10 1
By urmomrryyy

third pov

Sadly, things hadn't gotten better as time went on with the bed rest.

Which really blew since Alejandro couldn't stay seated for the absolute life of him.

"Ale! I told you to stay on the fricking couch, sit the hell down." Mattia gasped as he walked into the living room and saw Alejandro pacing back and forth. Ale groaned, throwing his head back before reluctantly sitting back down. "You can't expect me to be trapped in here twenty-four-seven without moving or anything. I'm bound to stand up at some point and try to walk." Alejandro rolled his eyes, pulling his hoodie back over his head lazily, and rubbing his stomach that had been hurting a bit.

Mattia knew how hard it was for him, Ale's a very hard-working guy and he hates feeling useless. Mattia was certain that that's exactly how he felt being stuck on that damned couch.

"You can barely stand for too long without getting dizzy and losing your balance, just take it easy...you said you wanted oatmeal, right?" Mattia asked, running his hands through his hair and making his way to the kitchen, opening the fridge, lowering his head to see if there was any milk.

"Yes, please." Ale nodded, staring down at his book. Mattia was almost positive he wasn't even reading it at this point, he was defiantly just trying to find a way to distract himself.

"Uh...we don't have any milk, d'you want...a sandwich? Or-oh-scratch that, we don't have any bread." Mattia stopped himself, looking over to the counter to see they didn't have anything they needed. No milk, eggs, bread, or anything to eat for dinner.

"Uh...I should probably ask my dad to get us groceries or something...but-nah, with the snow, driving from his house to the grocery store is probably gonna be hard." Mattia peered outside from the sliding door to their backyard, seeing the snow was starting to pile up.

"You just go, I'll be fine with Nano here, you go and get everything we need. Your fridge is gonna need to be stocked up for after the baby." Alejandro told him, grabbing a blanket from the floor that he had dropped earlier but had been too lazy to pick up. Covering himself with it.

"What-No, I can't leave. You and a child can't be here by yourselves." Mattia shook his head, going over to the mantel and grabbing his phone to text his dad.

"We'll be fine! Nano knows how I can't walk around or carry anything, he won't ask me for anything I can't do...just go, I don't wanna make your dad drive all that way just for some eggs and milk." Alejandro said, leaning the weight of his chin on his knuckles.

"But-okay...alright, I'll ask Kairi to get over here to watch you n' Nano for a bit. And I'll go quick, just in and out." Mattia told him, going to his messages to text Kairi quickly to get his ass over here.

"Ugh! We don't need a babysitter, you freak." Alejandro huffed, kicking his legs back and forth. "Yes, you guys all do. And Kairi will come just in case you need to use the bathroom and can't get up on your own, and if Nano gets hungry, then he can cook something."

‼️

"No!" Nano yelled, stomping his foot angrily. "Nano, dije que no. Now come sit." Alejandro demanded, taking everything in him not to beat Nano's ass and yell at him to sit down. "But I wanna go!" He screamed upset, running over to the front door and grabbing his shoes. "Emiliano Cascante Rosario! Ven aqui, voy a patearte el trasero, ven y siéntate ahora. For the last time, you aren't going. You're staying home today, it's not safe to be driving or be in the car while someone else is, get over here."

Nano really hated listening, and he was obsessed with Mattia's presence, he loved doing everything with him. And he's been home all day which is why he hated staying inside, he just needed a break from being in his room twenty-four-seven.

"Nooo, please! I wanna go." He whined, rubbing his watery eyes to stop himself from crying.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Mattia asked, coming downstairs and getting his jacket on. "Mattia, I wanna go with you to the store." Nano ran over to the older boy, hugging his legs, upset that his older brother wouldn't let him go just because it wasn't safe.

"Oh, well I don't see the problem. He can come." He nodded, slipping his huge boots on, and grabbing his beanie. "No, he can't. Have you seen the snow on the roads? I don't want him in the car while you're speeding over and then speeding back. It's too dangerous." The pregnant boy shook his head, folding his arms around himself, holding back his small groan in pain.

"Ale, you know I'll never drive like that with Nano in the car, or with any of you in the car for that matter. I know it's not safe...I swear I'll drive super careful, and if anything happens then I'll call you immediately...okay?" Mattia questioned, reaching down and rubbing Nano's back.

Ale looked over at his younger brother who had a begging face on, praying that Alejandro would just agree to him going. "Fine...but you are gonna drive very carefully. Don't pass any stop signs or drive too fast. Especially with the icy roads. Okay?" Ale asked, sitting up as best as he could to give a good warning look to both the boys.

"Yay! Thanks, Ale, c'mon. Let's go, Mattia, let's go, let's go, let's go!" Nano scrambled around, pulling at Mattia's hand, trying to get him to grab his keys so they could go. "Hey, buddy. Slow down, let's get your beanie, boots, gloves, and scarf on. Alright?" Mattia smiled, giggling at the adorable little boy as he helped him get all of his things on.

Going over to the couch to ask Alejandro if he was gonna be okay one last time. "Are you sure? Maybe I can carry you to the car and you can just wait in there while I buy everything we need, I still don't know how I feel about you being alone here." Mattia told Ale, rubbing his right shoulder.

"We'll be fine...I won't get up and I don't have to use the bathroom. It's fine...we're good, and I'll call you if anything. Promise you'll do the same." Ale mumbled the last part, holding his pinky out, letting Mattia do the same before locking both of their fingers together.

"Okay...I'll see you soon, bye. Please, be safe." Alejandro said to both of them. "We will, you too. Bye Ale, see you soon! Say bye to Ale." Mattia muttered, nudging the little boy on the back.

"Bye Alejandro! Love youuu!" He shouted, the sound of the keys rattling behind both boys as they left, the door shutting and the car starting up.

‼️

It had been what felt like hours, and Alejandro was bored out of his mind.

He looked over at the small clock on the mantle, seeing it had only been seven minutes of this grueling agony and complete silence. Just the sound of Willy munching around in his food bowl. "Willy Wonka! Get over here," He made a quiet whispering sound to get the cat to come and lay down next to him, but of course, he didn't want to. Mostly because all Ale did was lay down now.

But he couldn't do anything else, he couldn't stand long enough to get somewhere before getting dizzy or starting to tilt forward because of his stomach weight. "Asshole..." Ale grumbled as he watched Willy jump up on the mantle, sniffing around a bit before laying down.

"Ugh..." He groaned, looking around, trying to look for the remote he had lost a few minutes ago.

And of course...

He has to pee.

God.

"Of all times I have to friggin' pee, I gotta do it now..."

He struggled a bit, before finally getting up on his feet. Using the couch to stand up and holding onto the walls as he walked down the hallway, just deciding to use the downstairs one, because he'd be winded by the time he got upstairs. And that wouldn't be good.

‼️

And since he didn't want to sit down, he chose to just stand in the kitchen, leaning on the counter island as he tapped his fingers.

Sitting down made the slight pain in his stomach hurt more. And that sucked.

There is nothing to do in this damn house.

And it's only been twelve minutes. He pondered, staring down at his stomach that was covered with Mattia's hoodie, and even this baggy hoodie was a bit too snug on Ale now, it sucked. God, he felt so fat.

"We should run away together, like maybe down the driveway, or something because I can't walk too far." Ale smiled at the small cat who was laying by his feet.

‼️

Now he felt like he was in a music video, it had now been twenty minutes, and Alejandro was just staring outside the window now, waiting to see if anyone would pass by in this weather.

Maybe a miracle would happen, and Mattia and Nano would come home early. But Alejandro highly doubted it with the amount of snow that was on the road earlier that day.

And when Ale says his heart nearly gave out when he saw the mail truck, he means it.

He was so glad that he had an excuse to finally walk around. And Mattia would never know since the driveway was clear and he wouldn't leave any footsteps.

"Alright, I'm gonna get my boots on, and a jacket since it's cold, you can come with me if you want Willy." Ale smiled, going over to the door-not even walking, it was more like a very slow waddle, and sitting down on the bench near the front door, slipping his black boots on, pulling his socks up above his ankles.

And getting a very puffy jacket on, that didn't even zip because of his stomach being in the way.

"Okay...I'll be right back Will, stay right there," Alejandro said, opening the front door and closing the smaller screen door behind him.

He had gone down the driveway, holding underneath his stomach, and realizing he had made a bit of a mistake.

Walking made the stomach pains worse, standing made them worse, even laying down or sitting made them worse. He wasn't sure what the hell to do. Hopefully, he could just take a nap once he got inside.

The mail truck had left a while ago, and apparently, Mattia had a package being delivered today as a gift for the baby and Ale. So he was really excited to open it before him to peek at what he got for him and his kid.

"Damn baby, if I slip down the driveway, it's all your fault because you're way too heavy," Alejandro muttered, finally reaching the mailbox and opening the small flap to see a box with Mattia's name printed on it.

"Lookit, your dad got me something." The pregnant boy smiled excitedly, before deciding to go back up the driveway and inside.

It really was cold so he hoped Nano had two jackets on instead of just one.

"Probably lingerie or something...your dad is so weird like that..." Alejandro stopped his sentence, trailing off as he felt some warm liquid start to slowly run down his legs, he almost didn't take his eyes off the package. Too afraid to look down, was he bleeding? Had he peed himself? Or was this a regular part of pregnancy? What the hell had spilled down his legs?

He finally looked down, seeing the grey driveway pavement had been stained with liquid, the same liquid that was now on his light black sweatpants, between his legs and running down his shoes.

"Fu-fuck..." He stuttered, looking around the see there was now a pool of it around his feet.

And suddenly, the pain in his stomach had come back.

‼️

"Uhm...move Will, Jesus Christ," Alejandro said, pushing to close the front door behind him and taking his shoes off, throwing his jacket and the package somewhere on the couch, suddenly incredibly sweaty and hot, pushing the small cat away.

"Crap..." He muttered, positive that he had pissed himself and deciding to go to the laundry room to change, because his husband discovering that he had peed himself would be incredibly embarrassing.

"Just-just gonna change my pants, then we'll lay back down and you won't bother me anymore, and you haven't been kicking at all...so-so maybe I can just lay down after this and we can get some sleep before your dad gets home." Alejandro stated quietly, going into his laundry hamper and looking for some baggy basketball shorts.

Alejandro could have been naked, he turned the AC up as high as it could go, but nothing would stop the heat he was feeling, and the incredible amount he was sweating.

"Okay...enough dude...Jesus, you're upset for no reason, just calm down." Alejandro said quietly, his socks all soggy as he found a pair of Mattia's shorts, and some new fuzzy socks.

He changed into a light and thin baggy black t-shirt. "O-okay...we're fine. Let's just go and- and take a nap...and we can...oh," Ale hummed, grabbing onto the bottom of his stomach as he felt a light pain, moving all around his abdomen.

‼️

"Just like eight more minutes babe, we're almost there," Mattia told the little boy in the backseat who was starting to get incredibly antsy. "I wanna get out of the car," Nano whined, fumbling around with his seatbelt. "I know baby, I know, but we're almost there." Mattia promised, slowing down and stopping at a red light.

Wanting to shoot himself when he saw there was traffic ahead. "Make that fifteen minutes, papi. Sorry." He apologized, looking in the mirror to see Nano with a pouty face as he stared out the foggy window.

‼️

Alejandro tried his best to ignore the pain, watching an episode of 'Real Housewives' while rubbing his stomach softly.

He almost wished he was dead, or at least drugged asleep so he wouldn't feel anything.

He was sitting in a pool of his own sweat, his legs aching and ass feeling like it was spreading. He felt disgusting.

"Okay...alright, maybe I just...oh fuck." Ale groaned, standing up and shuffling over to the bathroom as quick as he could, pushing the door open and dropping to his knees before puking in the toilet.

The convulsing nearly killed him as he pulled at his damp hair. "Fuck...it's okay....it's...okay, your dad will be home soon and he'll know what to do. This can just be Braxton hicks, like Dr. O'Neal. You heard what she said right...we'll be okay." Alejandro grumbled, cracking his knuckles on his leg before flushing the toilet.

‼️

"Okay, can you go and grab a wipe so I can clean down this handlebar?" Mattia asked the little boy as he grabbed a cart.

"Here y'go," Nano said, holding up the small wet wipe to Mattia. "Alright, hop on Nano. We're gonna try our best to make this quick." Mattia said, letting the younger boy hop on in between Mattia's body and the metal of the shopping cart. The thirty-minute drive to get over to the grocery store was hell, and Mattia was hoping he could get everything the family needed while being quick, but also being safe to get home.

He didn't feel safe leaving Alejandro and the baby alone at home after everything. Especially with Ale being on bed rest, but not only did they need the main food essentials, but Mattia wanted to get a few last things that the baby would need once they were here too.

"Alright, let's start at the frozen stuff first, yeah?" He asked, turning the cart around as they walked down the refrigerator aisle.

‼️

"Ow, fuck." Alejandro huffed, rubbing his sweaty palms on his shorts, realizing the crotch part of his pants was wet and he had been leaking ever since he changed.

Dammit.

"I don't-I don't know-I don't know if you're coming right now, but even if you are. You have to wait a little bit, because nobody else is home and it's just us two...so just wait...because that better not have been my damn water breaking..." He groaned, rubbing his face, frustrated that it had been half an hour and there was still no sign of Mattia or Nano.

So this was the time to panic.

He grabbed his phone from under all the envelopes and shit on the coffee table, clicking the side buttons to turn it off and groaning seeing that it was dead.

"Landline it is..." He mumbled, holding onto the couch as he got to the kitchen, seeing the small phone connected to the wall and grabbing it, twisting the long cord around his finger. "What the hell-why can't I remember anyone's number..." He sighed, quickly dialing the first few digits of Mattia's number. Or at least he hoped.

He paced back and forth, in pain, mostly because it felt like his thighs were being held apart, and walking felt like a ton of knives being stabbed up his ass.

Ale wanted to cry as the line beeped, indicating that Mattia either had his phone off or it had died. "Hi, It's Mattia. I'm either busy or I'm not with my phone at the moment. But I'll call back as soon as I can. Thanks, bye."

"That's not what I wanted to hear," Alejandro's voice shook, hanging up and slamming the phone back in its place.

Maybe he was driving, and he couldn't get to his phone.

Oh god.

What if he crashed? And with Nano in the car?

Now he was really panicking.

"I swear to god if that damn crash didn't kill you, I will Mattia Polib-oh-" Alejandro stopped, quickly grabbing onto the wall as he felt a very, very sharp pain in-between his legs and around his lower stomach.

"Oh no...no, no, no..." His knees ached, his stomach, and ass hurt so bad he was positive he was gonna fall to the ground and faint. This was labor, this was surely labor.

This was the pain everyone told him about, the spreading of his ass, the stabbing pain in the bottom of his stomach, and the twisting feeling in his back. "No! Oh, fuck me...no..." Ale grasped onto the wall, his fingers nails dragging down the flat surface and making the paint chip.

He was guessing it was a contraction, and he remembered Mattia talking about how they needed to count how far apart they were once they started. But how?...exactly? Just calculate how much longer after a contraction, another one starts.

He looked up at the digital clock, "O-okay...three-twenty-seven...and the first contraction...cool...that's cool." He groaned, setting his hands down on his knees as he pushed himself to stand up as straight as he could. "Shit-that hurt."

He spent his next few minutes shuffling around, the pain all over his body spreading farther, it felt like he was stepping on needles, and he swore that every time he stood still for too long, he'd get nauseous and throw up. So walking and being in pain was better than barfing your guts out.

"M-maybe this is just your way of showing how much you love me......well, I'm not gonna lie to you kid, you really bug me. Not a single bone in my body is gonna miss you after you're out and gone...believe that-" Alejandro stopped as he heard glass shatter, looking behind him to see he had accidentally knocked over a flower vase, tiny shards of glass all over the floor.

"Damn..." Ale sighed, stepping over the glass and reaching the couch. "Okay...okay, I'm gonna-I'm gonna breathe in, and out. And just focus on the task at hand...I am not fifteen years old...I-I am a full-grown adult...this doesn't hurt. And we are gonna make it-to-to the-the hospital in time, and we'll be good. The doctors there will take good care of us, and your dad will be here to see you, and he's gonna be-be so excited...and so is your brother." Alejandro breathed in and out. His heart aching because of how much he missed Nano.

Where the hell are the boys? Ale thought, scooting around on the couch a bit before putting his feet up, pulling his shirt up to see his huge stomach that was a gross light red color from all the stretching, and rubbing softly.

‼️

"I'm gonna get two packages of eggs for breakfast, sound good, Nanito?" Mattia asked, closing the store fridge behind him and putting the eggs in the shopping cart. "Yes, we can make omelets!" The little boy smiled, jumping off the shopping cart and running off.

Mattia smiled, reaching into his back pocket to grab his phone and check up on Alejandro.

He smirked seeing that Ale had already called, but from the house phone, which was weird. But he probably just lost his actual phone somewhere else.

"Nano! Grab a cereal so we can go to the baby section then get out of here." Mattia called out, seeing that Nano was in the snacks section, looking at the huge bags of chips. "You can get chips too, maybe we can watch a movie together tonight," Mattia said, Nano giving him a thumbs up and staying in eye-line of Mattia.

The call from Ale had been from about ten minutes ago, so Mattia was positive that him not answering made him pissed, especially since he had promised that he would call in case anything happened and he expected the same treatment from Ale.

But he didn't even get the notification that Ale had rang. "Please don't be angry," Mattia mumbled to himself, clicking on the home contact as the phone rang, he held the speaker in-between his shoulder and cheek, hoping that Alejandro would answer quickly and yell at him for not answering sooner.

But there was no reply, just an automated voice saying to leave a message and that the owner of the house would call back as soon as they could.

He texted him, just to make sure everything was okay and Alejandro wasn't actually mad.

"Hey, sorry I didn't answer your call. Nano was being very jumpy in the car haha. Is everything okay? How's baby? How's Will? Are you okay? Let me know if you need anything, I'll be here for another 5 minutes maybe. Nano is good, he's really excited about all the snacks and stuff, he asked for a candy so I hope it's okay if I get him one. I'll be home as soon as I can, bye, stay safe. ❤️"

Mattia pressed send, hoping that Ale would reply soon, saying everything was good and that the baby was sleeping like usual.

‼️

"Y'know, they're probably on their way back right now...so...we'll see them both soon...hm, I hope Willy is keeping you good company, he must be really warm on you." Ale smiled, petting the small cat who was laying on his lap, his face snuggled into the skin of Ale's stomach.

"I don't know how the hell you can be sleeping with all this pain...do you feel it too? or are you the asshole that's causing it? Hm? Are you a little asshole-"

Alejandro stopped and sat up, scaring Willy off of his lap as the landline rung. Thank god, maybe it was Mattia calling to say he was pulling into their neighborhood.

Thank fuck.

He carefully stood up, watching his feet as he walked, being careful not to step on any glass as he finally made it to the kitchen.

But with Alejandro's fucking luck, the phone had stopped ringing and the wifi was out.

"No, no, no, no, no, no. No...this isn't happening." Alejandro's eyes started to water, grabbing the phone and quickly dialing his husband's number again, pressing 'call' before an audio message stopped him, saying that there was no wifi connection in his area.

"God, I hate-I hate everything...fuck everything in this damn world." Ale nearly shouted, cradling his stomach tightly. "I swear on everything, if your dad doesn't get here in the next ten minutes-I am gonna-ow fuck!" Alejandro stopped and screamed, falling to the ground on his back.

Looking at the ground near his feet to see a small puddle of blood, coming from his foot.

Realizing that he had just stepped on a huge piece of glass, stuck in his foot.

"Oh, shit...oh my-fuck oh my god..." Ale cried, lifting his foot as much as he could to see the shard of now red glass emerged in his skin, blood gushing from the huge cut.

He sat up as fast as he could, dragging himself away from the glass and leaning himself against the wall.

He was so thankful he didn't fall on his stomach, and that his instincts kicked in and he forced himself to roll on his back. "Alright...okay...now this is-this is the actual problem...I know that-that you may be coming out but this glass is...it's really in my foot..." Ale rubbed his stomach.

Shouting in agony as another contraction started, and his feet clenched, driving the glass into his skin even more.

"FUCK!" Alejandro screamed, pounding his fist on the ground.

Where the fuck are you, Mattia...

‼️

"Okay, I've got your candy right in that bag in the front seat, so you can have it as soon as you're all buckled in," Mattia said, lifting Nano and sitting him down in his car seat, pulling the seat strap over Nano's body.

"Alright, here's your m&m's...and let's get home because I really miss your brother and I'm sure you miss him too." Mattia smiled, looking at the younger boy in the backseat as he started the car up, his phone dinging with another missed call from Alejandro as he got on the road.

He would have answered and called back right away, but he knows better than to ever use his phone in the car with Nano or Alejandro in the backseat.

‼️

"Shit!...oh my god...ah, son of a bitch..." Alejandro yelled, grabbing at his stomach and squeezing lightly, doing anything to make the awful, awful pain go away.

"Fuck...my foot," Ale reminded himself.

He was still sitting in the puddle of his own blood. But he was positive that most of it wasn't even from his foot.

He'd fallen on the floor pretty hard, hard to hurt himself and the baby, his basketball shorts were now stained with the viscous red liquid. "We are-we are still...okay...we are gonna get to the hospital in time. And the doctor is just gonna po-pop you right out and we will be-be gr-great..you just stay in there until we get to a doctor okay? Doctor O'Neal will know what the hell to do." Alejandro's voice quivered. Hoping that the baby was okay and that they were just fast asleep.

Even though he hated the baby, he was more afraid of disappointing his husband if something were to happen to this one.

He wouldn't be able to do this whole pregnancy thing all over again. He's almost at the end, now all there was to do was pray that everything was okay and push a baby out of his ass.

‼️

"Well, how about we ask your brother first before deciding on watching 'Kung-Fu Panda' for the seventh time, okay?" Mattia asked, pulling up into their home driveway, "But I love that movie." Nano frowned, unbuckling his seat belt as Mattia helped him open the door and step out.

"I know it is papito, but there are other good movies out there too-Here, help me take these few bags inside. I'll get the other stuff." Mattia asked the little boy, giving him four light bags to carry inside.

"C'mon! It's too cold, I wanna go inside!" Nano yelled, playing around with the snow on the house steps. "Coming baby," Mattia called back, carrying the rest of the groceries as he walked up the steps, grabbing the keys out of his front pocket.

"Maybe we can watch Toy Story, or Maleficent, those are both really good mo-"

Mattia stopped, dropping all of the bags out of his hands. quickly pushing Nano behind him so he wouldn't see the horrifying sight in front of him.

Alejandro, laying on the ground on his side, hugging his tummy tightly, laying in a puddle of blood. Looking like he was close to passing out.

‼️

YALLLL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

745K 11K 84
❗❗READ 'TOXIC LOVE' AFTER THIS BOOK❗❗ (I change the description) maia and mattia have been secretly dating and seeing each other while you solve his...
18.6K 1.4K 15
Him : it's was just a revenge and i don't have ever loved you one more thing forget everything . Her : What was my mistake, why did you do this to m...
88.9K 3.1K 26
"Please Forth...love me...just this once...please" Beam cry and begs Forth. "After this, i'll promise that i will not bother you anymore..i promise"...
69.8K 1.4K 23
"Why do you hate me so much. One minute you are all on me the next you act like I'm dead. I don't want to do this any more." I yell in his face. He...