A Masked Deal

Door Mystic_Raven20

•LadyNoir July 2021 Prompt Fanfiction• Teen Fanfic - Aged Up AU "I know we both struggle with holding down a... Meer

LadyNoir July
Older
Masks
Tease
Patrol
Milk
Clown
Height Difference
Admiration
Cinema
Moonlight
Voicemail/Call
Blush
Affection
Scandal
Forbidden
Secret
Can't Transform
Kwami Swap
Save Me
Room Mates
Heal
Guilt
Rewrite the Stars
De Transformation
Reveal
Cuddles
Trust
Us Against the World
Roses
Pound It (Part One)
Pound It (Part Two)
Complete list of A Masked Deal One Shots

Idiots

2.9K 117 89
Door Mystic_Raven20

Ladybug had a great reason for the no transforming whilst drunk rule, and for the past four years it had been kept, but like any good rule at some point it had to be broken.

Four years ago -Ladybug's birthday week

"Happy eighteenth birthday, Bugaboo."

Chat had arrived on patrol with an array of gift bags in his hands. Ladybug marvelled at what he'd done before finding her voice.

"That seems like a lot."

"A thank you would be nice." He walked over to Ladybug and placed the bags around her.

She wrapped her arms around him and placed a kiss on his cheek in thanks for the generosity he'd lavished upon her.

She looked at the different sizes of gift bag; two big, one medium, a bottle bag and a small one. Five gift bags in total. Now, it was quite obvious what was in the bottle bag so that's the one she chose to open first. Allowing her hand to wander inside, she pulled out a bottle of pink champagne. Armand de Brignac Brut Rosé, from Fortnum and Mason's in the United Kingdom.

They'd recently been over to help with the London Miraculous holders and Ladybug had happened to mention her trip to the famous Fortnum and Mason store, she'd also mentioned the fact she'd seen this beautiful bottle of pink champagne. It was £500 and she was in shock that he'd brought it.

As she flapped around her words, he couldn't help but laugh and pull out two personalised crystal glasses from the medium bag. One engraved with a bug, the other a cat. Popping open the cork, he poured two glasses and egged Ladybug on to continue opening her presents.

Neither were big drinkers. In fact, Marinette could count on one hand how many times she had a drink. Nino's birthday, Alya's birthday and Adrien's birthday, that was it. She may have had sips here and there but she'd never got to a point where she was drunk. Yet, here she was downing glass after glass as she laughed and joked with her kitty.

She looked in the two large bags; a Ladybug and Chat Noir Eiffel Tower lego set, complete with the original Hawkmoth, and a Banana Noir pyjama set. She placed a kiss on his cheek as a thank you and finished off the remaining champagne. They were both giddy and giggly as Chat threw the final bag at her.

It was small and contained a box. For a moment, Ladybug thought he'd brought her jewellery and she wasn't sure about what she thought. Alas, when it was opened she saw two tickets. Not just any tickets though, VIP passes to Disneyland Paris.

In sheer excitement, Ladybug shot up and made her way to the happiest place on Earth, her Chaton in toe. All that needed to be said after that was two drunk heroes and fast theme park rides. It did not end well!

The only evidence of their shenanigans were the social media posts and the public apology they needed to make to Paris for their undesirable behaviour. Both had been teetotal since.

•••••

"You transform and I swear I'm not coming to the wedding." Alya held Marinette's arms back as she whimpered.

"Please, I need huggles with my warm kitty cat."

"Marinette, no! I'll take your earrings out."

"Just try Rena and I'll ban you from the main squad. Now, if you'll leave me alone, I'm going to find my kitty cat." Without a moment's hesitation Marinette called on her spots and pushed Alya onto the bed, swinging herself out the window.

Using a select choice of words, Alya called Nino's cell phone. He better have a good hand on the cat.

•••••

"I'm telling you, I'm about to marry the world's most perfect superhero and civilian. Ladybug is Marinette, and I need to go and find her and kiss her, and tell her and kiss her, and kiss her and kiss her, and then -"

Adrien leaned his head into Nino, who was trying not to pass out from the smell of booze on his friend's breath. Kim had obviously had him on the special cocktails this evening.

"Then, I'm going to kiss her." Adrien let out a giggle before spinning in a circle and falling face first onto Nino's bed.

As Adrien continued to laugh Nino was faced with an incoming call from his better half, which could mean only one thing.

"You've lost her, haven't you?"

Adrien shot up to a seated position, eyes wide and a smirk on his face to rival the Grinch. Nino dived towards him but he was too late. Adrien called Plagg into his ring and went out the window.

Nino let out a few choice words before turning his concentration back to his girlfriend on the phone.

"Think we should go after them?" He asked.

"Naa, neither will remember this in the morning. Let them sort out their own issues?" Alya replied.

"Want to come over?" Nino asked.

"Sure, see you in five."

Nino ended the call and placed his phone down ready for his girlfriend to appear, his thoughts ran to the mischief of what his best friends were about to get up to.

Adrien and Marinette might be in denial about each other's identities, but he and Alya most certainly weren't.

•••••

"Here, kitty, kitty." Ladybug was swinging around the rooftops, missing chimneys by inches and grazing her knees on roofs. She had no doubt this was going to hurt her in the morning, but right now all that mattered was finding her partner in crime.

She could hear his laugh bouncing off the rooftops.

"Kitty?" She giggled, listening to where his melody was coming from.

"Say it!" He said, though the laughter was evident in his voice. She giggled along with him.

"Marco," she laughed.

"Polo."

She looked around to where she thought she heard his voice and walked slowly in that direction.

"Marco," she repeated.

"Polo."

Her head whipped round and now his voice was coming from a different direction.

"Marco," she laughed.

"Polo." He'd moved again. This time a little bit further away, he seemed to be heading for their old college.

"Marco," she grinned, swinging her yoyo out and catching on a chimney in front of her. She began her journey to the school.

"Polo."

"Marco,"

"Polo."

He was closer, his voice was a lot clearer and louder. The excitement and adrenaline running through her veins was intense. Who said drinking would cause them issues? They began to call for each other quicker, and quicker, until she landed on top of the school and couldn't find him anymore.

"Marco?" She asked.

No response.

"Marco?" She called out again. Where had that dumb cat gone?

"Oh, Marrrrr-coooo" she sang out.

"Polo."

She'd made her way around the rooftop to the front of the school. She looked down to where she believed she'd heard him and there he was. In all his fine black costumed glory. Ladybug jumped down, but missed her target of landing next to him and landed on top of him instead.

"M'Lady's falling for me again." He wiggled his eyebrows underneath her, causing her to laugh out loud.

"I always fall for you on these steps."

Chat Noir looked around and noticed they were in the exact spot that Marinette had taken his peace offering that first day of school, all those years ago. The day he gave her his black umbrella which had become such a strong meaning in their relationship. She was still on top of him, smiling, he hadn't realised she was still talking.

"We were only thirteen, and I was naive about what love was. But now, I'm quite sure I know."

She stroked her fingers along his mask line, as he circled his around her hips, pulling her closer to him as she continued her exploration of his face. Ladybug pushed his untamed hair back from his forehead and placed a kiss there.

"You are the most wonderful," she kissed his cheek, "handsome," she kissed his nose, "caring man I've ever met, and I love you so much. I always have and always will. I can't believe I finally get to have my chance with you."

He moved one of his hands up her back and cupped her head, kissing her lips with the fire and passion he felt in his heart. This woman was everything to him, there had been no one else, there would never be anyone else.

"How do you continue to do this to me?" He asked, "since we were thirteen you have been all I've wished for, all I've dreamed about. I am so sorry I turned you down. We could have had years together."

"Shhh," she placed a finger on Chat's lips, "You're not the only one who was blinded by the other side, you know how I feel. I love every part of you, Adrien."

"Perhaps I should have the snake Miraculous, I'm so lucky to be getting a second chance with you Mari."

"You'd have as many chances as you'd like, Chaton. It'll always be you."

They kissed again, allowing a deep exploration of each other's mouths. If fireworks could come off people, Chat knew they'd be putting on the best display France had ever seen. Well, until he burped in her mouth.

"That's disgusting," she said, pushing off him to stand up.

"Sorry, I had a teeny bit more than usual tonight."

"You're not the only one," she responded with a girlish giggle.

She held out a hand and attempted to pull Chat to standing. After six attempts, Chat was now standing with a Ladybug currently rolling around on the floor laughing.

"Come on, Bug." He lent down, and picked her up like a small child, only to topple backwards and end up against the doors to the college. The thud sound echoed around the streets followed by laughing. Luckily, the closest residence was her parents house, and she knew not a lot could wake them up.

"Can we try something?" She asked him, still resting in his arms. When had they gotten so strong and masculine?

"Sure."

"Can you remember the trapeze artists at Cirque Du Soleil?"

Chat started to bounce in excitement, and placed Ladybug on the ground. They looked around the area to try their little stunt and decided on the Eiffel Tower as their rig.

They moved, not so, gracefully to the bottom of the Eiffel Tower and Ladybug swung her yoyo to wrap around a beam before joining it to Chat's baton. They had created their own trapeze.

"Let's do this," he said. Grabbing the trapeze he moved backwards, before sprinting forwards and lifting his feet from the ground.

Chat was swinging backwards and forwards, hands gripping tightly to his baton, laughing and squealing into the cool night air. He pulled himself up so his hips were resting on the bar, before spinning over it.

"Buginette, come on."

Ladybug looked up to see Chat hanging from his knees stretching an arm out to her as he swung from side to side. She stretched up and locked her wrist to his. Even intoxicated, she'd trust him more than anyone else with her life.

The two heroes began to put on a rather 'miraculous' display in the centre of the Eiffel Tower, much to the amusement of late night/early morning tourists. Flipping, and changing positions, hugging, and kissing, a romantic scene to say the least. All they needed was music and they could have charged a hefty fee for tickets.

In the enhanced state of inebriation, Ladybug decided to go for a dis-mount. She seemed to have forgotten that under all the red, she was still Marinette. The clumsy girl no one would ever suspect to be a hero.

"Bug, what are you doing?" She began to loosen her grip on her partner.

"I'm going to dis-mount like an olympic gymnast."

Chat laughed.

"Don't forget to stick it!" With those words he let go of her hands. They were in midswing as she flew through the air. One flip, two flip, a twist, and ... one of her earrings loosened in her ear.

The transformation began to wear off from her legs, this was not going to end well. She braced herself for impact as she stretched up to her ear. Ladybug hit the floor in a roll, pushing the earring back into her ear, transforming her uncovered leg once again. She stood up, hands in the air.

"Ta-darrrr" she exclaimed as Chat lowered himself to the ground. He ran to her with his eyes wide open and a smile taking over his face.

"That was amazing!" He exclaimed.

"I am amazing!" She replied, bopping him with a finger to the nose.

The few members of the public standing around, all clapped and cheered as she took a bow. Chat presenting her like a prize winning experiment.

The two continued on with their evening, playing games and practising their sparing skills. Chat being glad that the miraculous gave them some sort of protection from injuries, afterall he wouldn't want to be explaining a black eye to his father.

Finally, they were exhausted. Chat rested his head on Ladybug's lap as they relaxed on their favourite rooftop. He was relaxed, calm, and knew he was going to have a raging headache in the morning.

"Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, pur, pur, purrrr."

"You never told me you were a fan of The Big Bang Theory, Bug." He yawned, she was stroking his hair and he was in heaven. This right here was heaven.

"It's one of my favourites."

"Mine too," he said.

•••••

The sun broke through the curtains and Marinette started to list things that came to mind.

1. She had a raging hangover and needed water and painkillers asap.
2. She couldn't remember anything from last night. There seemed to be a blackout from when she'd arrived back at Alya's apartment.
3. She was no longer at Alya's apartment. Odd?
4. She was in her own bed but with no idea how she got there.
5. Adrien Agreste was sleeping next to her. An arm and leg wrapped around her body.

She squealed and went to move away, however the movement was staggered and hurt more than it should. She screamed at the pain cursing through her leg, causing the blonde to unwrap from her and sit up in shock. She pulled the covers back and looked at the cause of the pain.

6. She was quite sure she'd broken her leg.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

31.7K 812 10
This is a Miraculous AU, where LadyBug and ChatNoir don't exist as superheroes, but gamer-tags in an online chat room. Marinette acts as a mix of bot...
50.3K 1.6K 31
My contribution to Ladynoir July 2020, with a new prompt everyday in July. Prompt list can be found @ladynoirjuly2020 on tumblr! None of the plots a...
93.5K 3.6K 30
A Miraculous Tale Book 1 Miraculous Ladybug AU Fanfiction ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Marinette and Adrien are Ladybug and Chat Noir. They a...
40.9K 998 12
It was 8 years after Marinette and Adrien got their miraculous, and 4 years after Ladybug and Chat Noir started dating when Hawkmoth was defeated. Th...