𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐨y /𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞�...

By urmomrryyy

"mami, please don't make me." - "i hate myself because of you." - "nobody could ever love or even like anyone... More

𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.
𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐚.
𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞.
𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞.
𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞.
𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭.
𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.
𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞.
𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞.
𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.
𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.
𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞.
𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐞.
𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤.
𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡.
𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥.
𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐝𝐤.
𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝.
𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥.
𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏
𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲.
𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚.
𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲.
𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞.
𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏
𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧.
𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐩𝐨𝐰.
𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝.
𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐧𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲.
𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬.
𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞.
𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐨𝐲
𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧
𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬.
𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬.
𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧.
𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.
𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.
𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬.
𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 (𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞)
𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞.
𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧...𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.
𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜.
𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭.
𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭.
𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.
𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡.
𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. (𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞)

𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬.

218 10 1
By urmomrryyy

third point of view

Stressed. Complete and utter stress was all Mattia was feeling.

He hated having to leave Alejandro alone, but just thinking of him purposely throwing himself down the stairs to end his pregnancy, terrified him.

He couldn't even look at Ale at the moment.

"How is he?" Mattia asked as Oliver came down the huge staircase, holding onto his briefcase. "Anxious, worried, all of the above." The doctor replied. "I recommended he sit down before he passes out, but he refuses. He said he won't do anything until you let him out." The older man told Mattia.

"Right. Okay...thank you for-for checking him out." Mattia thanked him, picking up his phone from the coffee table and just putting it back in his pocket.

"Of course, make sure he drinks a lot of water to stay hydrated. And just let him get a lot of rest." He nodded, waving a goodbye then going to the front door, getting a nod of approval from the guards to leave.

"I wanna see Ale," Mattia heard Nano's nasally voice say as he pulled at the older boy's shirt. "Awe papi, Ale's resting right now. The baby needs some time to sleep. But I promise afterward when he wakes up, you will be the first person to see him." Mattia promised, reaching down and lifting Nano up from under his arms.

"How about we go make something to eat? Maybe we can make something for Ale too. C'mon Papi." Mattia told him, holding the small boy on his hip and going to the kitchen.

‼️

Alejandro cried. Looking at himself in the mirror. Staring down at his huge, bruised stomach. "Stupid, stupid baby." He muttered. "Your dad is even stupider." Ale said before turning around and going back to his bed.

He felt like he was trapped. Mattia had come in a few hours ago to take all the sharp objects and such out, putting them in a box and bringing them downstairs. He even sent Donald in to make the mirror too high to reach just in case Ale had any ideas.

He just wanted to see Nano, but he couldn't even do that since Mattia wanted to keep him far away.

Oliver had left a few minutes after checking on him and the baby. And no matter how many times Ale asked if the baby was okay, Oliver was instructed to just ignore him and do his job. Which Ale hated.

He had already spent most of his time stuck in this room sleeping, sleeping, sleeping, and sleeping. Nothing else but that.

And it wasn't even the baby that made him tired. It was the fact that his own husband wasn't speaking to him.

He wasn't seated for long before getting up and pacing around the room; his hands on his back to keep his balance up. He just wished he could leave, run-well, maybe not run-but walk down the stairs (very carefully), and tell Mattia he was sorry. And just make him believe, believe that Ale would never do anything like that.

‼️

Mattia sighed to himself, running his hands through his long hair. He needed to get a haircut.

Pushing himself up from his desk and closing the folders he had opened to sign a few papers for his dad.

"God," He muttered, grabbing the glass of Scotch he had poured out earlier to drink while doing all this work.

"Fuck-me!" He shouted, nearly falling over from Nano's building blocks. The younger boy needs to learn how to clean up after himself.

Mattia shook his head, slamming the glass back down on the desk and leaving the room.

It had been a full day since he saw Alejandro. And he decided it was finally time to go to his room and talk to him already.

Nano had fallen asleep in his room, a few of Mattia's staff guarding his door.

Mattia rubbed his eyes frustratedly. He wasn't sure who to believe, himself or Ale. But talking to Ale about everything seemed like a more reasonable action. He stopped in front of the pregnant boy's room, his hands going to the doorknob with his key, and unlocking the door.

He walked into the dimly lit room, flipping the light switch on and seeing Ale's small body laying on the bed, the covers over his head. The older boy hummed, shutting the door and slipping his key back into his pocket.

Walking over to the bed, he heard Alejandro's quiet sniffles and whimpers. He sat down, carefully, not to accidentally sit on his leg or anything.

He lifted his hand, setting it on what he thought was the pregnant boy's hip. Thank god it was.

"Ah-Ale?" Mattia called his name out quietly, waiting for an answer, and obviously not getting one.

"Ale, c'mon," Mattia said, softly grabbing the blanket and pulling it off of the weeping boy. He bit his bottom lip slightly as he saw Ale's red, damp face. Mattia hated seeing him like this, but at the same time, maybe the younger boy deserved to feel bad.

Ale sat up, wiping his nose and staring at his husband with empty brown eyes. "Hm?" The younger boy asked. Taking a big deep breath and trying to calm down before speaking again.

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you...I'm really, really sorry." Mattia apologized, trying to get Ale to look up at him, which he wouldn't do.

Alejandro wanted to punch him, but he was way too weak to even lift his stupid arm. Mattia felt awful, he thought that Ale would just be sitting here, angry. Not sobbing his eyes out and upset. "I'm so sorry I didn't believe you the first time. But I do now...or at least am trying to..." Mattia mumbled the last part to not get Ale even more upset.

"Fucking dick..." Ale muttered. His voice sounding like Squidward because of his stuffy nose.

"You're o-only saying sor-sorry because you feel like I'm lying. And even after I've been stuck in here all day, you still don't believe me!" Alejandro screamed, his face turning even more red than before.

Mattia huffed lightly, pulling his hand back and standing up, putting them at his side. "Babe-"

"No! Don't say fucking babe you dumb ass! You're a piece of shit, only talking to me when it's relevant to you! But what about when I was in here crying, sobbing my fucking eyes out, and all you did was tell your damn security team that I was crazy!"

Mattia rubbed his forehead as he listened to his husband yell. He had a headache, and all the noise just made it worse.

Mattia felt awful, as much as he hated arguing with Ale. The boy did have a point.

Mattia folded his hands in front of him, about to yell, before looking up and seeing Ale with his hands over his face.

"Alejan-"

"I would never hurt them, and you know that. After all the stuff that happened with my pregnancy...I would never, ever hurt them...they're your baby. Why would I ever do something like-like th-that." Ale sniffled, gasping for air as he put a hand on his chest.

"I don't wanna raise this baby, but that doesn't mean I would hurt it on purpose...or try to make-make my pregn-pregnancy go away..." He bawled.

"I'm telling the-the truth a-and you only be-believe your dam-damn security guards...th-that's not fair!"

"You don-don't trust me. But you don't even know how scared I-I was when the doc-doctor wouldn't tell me if m-the baby was-was okay or not...you made them keep that from me-!"

Mattia stopped Alejandro from talking when his face started to turn a light purple, clearing showing that he couldn't breathe from all the screaming. "Ale!" He shouted. "Stop, you're gonna make yourself sick...just calm down," Mattia said, reaching his hands out and putting them on his shoulders.

"Look at me," Mattia told him, squeezing where his hands were slightly. Alejandro slowly looked up at his husband.

"I am so, so, so sorry." He said, tilting Ale's face up with his finger. "I believe you, okay?... I believe you...I really do...and whoever pushed you, I'll find them, alright?" Mattia promised, holding onto each side of the boy's face. "Y-you will?" Alejandro asked, his voice quiet and broken.

"Yes, of course. It doesn't matter how long that takes...we'll figure it out, okay? I swear on it, babe." He told Ale, slowly raising his arms and wrapping them around the weak, vulnerable pregnant boy.

Ale's body shook as he cried loudly into Mattia's shoulders, he was so happy that Mattia finally believed him. His stomach bumped into Mattia's as he hugged the older boy weakly. Too tired to even keep up with his own thoughts.

‼️

Mattia started to fall asleep as he held Alejandro close, rubbing up and down his arm to soothe him.

His other hand, kept on Ale's belly.

He mentally slapped himself every time he heard the boy beside him whimpering, remembering that some spots on his stomach were still sensitive from the fall. "Sorry," He whispered, moving his fingers down to Ale's hip, and keeping it there.

Now that he was in bed with Ale, thankfully, his headache went away...

‼️

well...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38 0 6
"I never thought this would happen. Ever. Especially not to me. Never in my life did I think that one day, everybody I loved would die. And definitel...
18.6K 666 21
You love me? If you loved me you would've left me alone!" He says shoving me. "You wouldn't have bullied me!" I could tell that he was crying. "And...
30.7K 599 21
" We've been best friends for a long time. I don't want a stupid crush to get in the way of that.." she says " I've loved you for a long time. I won'...
99.3K 3.6K 24
I didn't mean to kill him mami I didn't like how he looked at you.