MBS1 : My Patient is a Mafia...

Від MsDarkAteenRoses

Generosity is a good trait for a person to have, and Briar Montien. A 23 year old Doctor, is one from so many... Більше

Chapter One
continuation
Chapter Two
continuation
Chapter Three
continuation
Chapter Four
continuation
Chapter Five
continuation
Chapter Six
continuation
Chapter Seven
continuation
Chapter Eight
continuation
Chapter Nine
continuation
Chapter Ten
continuation
Chapter Eleven
continuation
Chapter Twelve
continuation
Chapter Thirteen
continuation
Chapter Fourteen
continuation
Chapter Fifteen
continuation
Chapter Sixteen
continuation
Chapter Seventeen
continuation
Chapter Eighteen
continuation
Chapter Nineteen
continuation
Chapter Twenty
continuation
chapter twenty one
continuation
chapter twenty two
continuation
chapter twenty three
continuation
chapter twenty four
continuation
chapter twenty five
Continuation
chapter twenty six
continuation
chapter twenty seven
continuation
chapter twenty eight
continuation
chapter twenty nine
continuation
chapter thirty
continuation
chapter thirty one
continuation
chapter thirty two
continuation
chapter thirty three
continuation
chapter thirty four
Continuation
chapter thirty five
continuation
chapter thirty six
Continuation
Chapter thiry seven
Continuation
Chapter Thirty Eight
Continuation
Chapter Thirty nine
continuation
chapter forty
Continuation
chapter forty one
continuation
chapter forty two
Continuation
Chapter forty three
Continuation
Chapter forty four
Continuation
Chapter forty five
continuation
chapter forty six
continuation
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Continuation
chapter forty nine
continuation
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue
NEXT STORY!?

Continuation

2.6K 89 12
Від MsDarkAteenRoses

---DEATH'S POV---

After storming out from briar's room which used to be 'ours', I hurriedly run towards Zack's room where I can find ezra.

I was fuming in anger and I know I need to let it out, but I know too that I can't let briar to be alone specially in her state.

I'm such a jerk for pressuring and stressing her like that, but I can't just help it! F*ck! I can't help it! His defending Funel and that makes my blood boil!

Funel is the least person I know for her to defend! Or at least for me! That f*cker don't deserve anything than to be rutting in hell itself! I hate him! And I will always!

Ahhrggg! F*ck! I hate myself!

"Ezra!" I frustratedly intrudes in the room as i knock down the doors off. I saw Ezra near the bed and still crying, but when she saw me, she immediately compose herself back, Something she's really good at.

"Death what happened!?" She surprisingly Burst out then studied my whole expression, and the way her surprised expression changes to worried one, tells me that she already understand what's happening.

"Oh my... Death what did you do? You didn't--"

"She isn't fine. Go." I cutted her words as I grew more impatiently.

Briar isn't fine and it's my fault again! I hate it but I can't do nothing about it. I just can't refrain myself to be angry over this issue.

Lyde Funel is the most hated person in my list. She killed my wife after a month after our wedding, or at least his the reason why she couldn't fight more in her operation. But more on to that... His the one who killed My Precious Sister that lead my mother to kill herself too, and make my father a devil...

He f*cked up my life so bad that I wanted to fallow him in hell just to ruin him completely... I hate him. Just thinking him with briar makes me want to kill him over and over again, and briar defending him is already to much for me to take.

I can't accept it... I can't accept the fact that Briar forgave him already just a moment she knew that the guy has been drug up. But me!? It's been years! I can't even count it to be exact!  it felt like decades for me, and yet I couldn't still forgave the f*cker. Not even a bit.

And yes, briar was right in one thing... We aren't the same. She's not cruel like me. She ain't merciless like me. She's very understanding person unlike me! Damn it! Totally different!

Now I'm really questioning myself too. I am that bad? Had I gone so cruel? Did I become that merciless? To the point where I couldn't be called human at all? Did I totally turned to a devil himself? Had I gone too far?

This are the questions that's running in my mind so far... And it doesn't help my outrage.

I'm confused because of this emotions. I was trained not to deal with this kind of emotion since birth cause it's just hindrance for me, specially that I'm a Heir.

I was born being chain up with a dangerous environment that give me nothing but darkness, but I over come it so far so I went this far...

But this kind of emotion I'm feeling right now can destroy everything I have, everything I am and I made! if doesn't controlled aimlessly. And it's really hard to deal with.

My father's words are : 'Emotion are hindrance so kill it, before it kills you.'

And it's really true... It's killing me already for the second time... The first time I felt this kind of emotion is when I lose Vhrandish, but what I'm feeling right now was way too worst and incomparable to what I felt for Vhrandish back then.

But, it comes false in some point too... because the first thing we should learn in life is that, on how can we control our emotions over the situation, and on how can we over come it, and not just forget them or burry it deep within us... because the time will come where it's going to wrecked and shutters you to almost ash if not stopped.

Like the way I'm feeling and my situation right now... It sucks.

And how can I kill Briar when she became so precious to me already? I couldn't even hurt her physically, even though I'm failing when it comes to her emotions cause I know my words can cut her.

I just hate the man she's defending with! Nothing can change that. And I hope she can forgive me, because of this stupidity drama of mine.

"Then where are you going? Death you know she needed you here even though meron kayong pag tatalo, you can't just run away!" Ezra said making me Blink, snapping me from my outpacing sh*t, but my anger just can't calm down.

And she's right I can't just run away. But I'm not running away, i just need some air cause I'm already f*cking suffocating in here. I need a d*mn break! And probably briar needs that too. We both need it.

"Don't worry, I'll be back." I responded as I run down in the grand staircase, My hands making their way to my hair, pulling it slightly to reduce my frustrations. I heard Ezra screaming my name but I didn't pay any attention and just continued walking as fast as I can so I can already leave this mansion.

I need to get out. I have too.

Once I hit the ground floor, I run towards the parking lot then grab the first key that I saw, ending me with the gray Ferrari and totally drove out, leaving the mansion behind.

I drive with full speed not even wanting to hit the brakes as I run down in the road, my knuckles are turning White because of how tight I'm holding the steering wheel, if only it can talk, it probably scolded me many times by now.

I'm just so angry and I don't really care for anything as of now, I don't even bother stoping as the street light goes red causing some accident or so whatever is Already happening around me, I don't give a f*ck to the caps who's tailing and fallowing me already either. I just don't care, my anger is consuming me and it can't be stop.

My attention was set to my phone when it ringed. I pick up but only to hear Mathew's voice growing in anger in the other line.

I'm already expecting that but not this early. His stupid, yes. But when his serious, he can get a little intimidated sometimes, and this is one of those sometimes.

"Where the h*ll are you Isaac?! You mother f*cking moron! Briar was brought to the f*cking hospital again! Naliban Lang ako Ng ilang sigundo pero may ginawa ka nanamang katangahan! You better hide yourself somewhere! Cause I swear I'm going to kick your ass hard when I see you! You f*cker!" He screamed over the line, a smile curve into my lips because of that.

Smile of stupidity and craziness.

"Yeah. I'm looking forward to it." I answered shortly, not so fazed at all.

"where the h*ll really are you? Ano yang naririnig Kong mga sirens! F*ck death! Your not just running away! Your also causing some trouble! I'm totally ganna beat you up for this!" He screamed out again, I just rolled my eyes as he exaggerated his words, again.

I'm not causing any trouble, as if I'm not ganna lose then any minute by now anyway, so yeah just a little trouble will do.

" I know you'll be a good lawyer when I end up in jail. But anyway need to go. Block this number" I answered again chuckling as I throw my phone outside shutting him up.

I glanced at my rearview mirror and I gritted my teeth in excitement.

This is what I'm wanting. I love it intense like some adrenaline rush. I wanted to feel alive again the way I am before. This is how the way I calmed my mind and whole system down, if I'm not drinking or drowning myself in liquor rather. I wanted to feel a little freedom. Away from all the cruelty of the society.

I know it's selfish for me to leave briar behind, suffering with the burdens of everything. But I have some plans for her already. to at least catch up with her and catch up for the years we missed. After this I'm going to clean everything that's in our way.

"For now... Catch me if you can f*ckers" I whisper underneath my breath as I glanced back again in the rearview mirror, looking at the caps that's fallowing me, who's I presume that their around 10 car's already.

I smirk and without hesitations i make my speed much more faster and drove further out of the city.

Time to play catch.

____________

"Well that went smooth... I guess?" I said, stretching my arms in the air as my eyes studied the car, who's looking not much a car anymore.

Great. this will totally earned me extra beat up from Zack...

Well it's pretty damage. Specially the back side, where the Passenger doors went missing already, and some goes to it's trunk, leaving it like an open book. The front side say much like either. it's just that the wing shield mirrors gone missing this time, and it's pretty crashed, totally couldn't be repair. Aside from that all the windows are broken and pooled by bullet marks that went through it. In over all its better to be dispatched than to be repair.

"At least this has nothing to say to the 14 cars I destroyed while strolling"

I sighed. Well this is better than being angry to the fullest.

I look in my surroundings and I just realized that I'm in the middle of nowhere. Well f*ck that.

"But for the second thought... I think this place will do" I said, much more to myself, approving the place I'm standing in.

I'm near in a cliff, few feet away from the road I came from, and there's a tree standing tall not far from it that gave shades, when I look to my right I'm greeted by a deserted beach where I can see the sun setting down from here. To my left is none stopping mountains and mountains...

The place was daring and peaceful. Right place for me to be with. If only briar is with me it's much better... But I swear the next time I come hear, I'll make sure she's already with me, and we're already living our life off...

I tiredly walk over under the tree and sit to one of it's big root, lying my back to it's surface to rest as I close my eyes...

"What can you say Marravela? Your brother really is a d*ck, yeah? Are you happy with mom right now? Can you tell her that I miss her Very much like the way I miss you..." I whisper in the thin air as I remember what happened to us, to me, in the past...

On how the way I lose her when I needed to protect her with my life.

___FLASH_BACK___

"What's wrong Vela?" I worriedly ask when I saw my sister running towards me with a worried expression like she's afraid for something

I just came home from my training with the guys and it's very unusual for me to see her awake this late. It's around 2 am. Almost dawn and morning.

Something is wrong.

"Kuya where are your friends?" She asked back hurriedly ignoring my question, and before I know it where already running towards the back door of the mansion

"They already left Vela, what's going on sweetie? Where is mom and dad?" I answered as I ask again, dahil mas naguguluhan ako sa mga nangyayari, but before she can answer back, we heard a loud explosion from the third floor causing a mild earthquake so we stumble a bit in the floor. Then suddenly I felt horrified as my anxiety takes over my body, already realizing what's going on.

We're under attack by the enemies!

"We d-don't have much t-time, take this with you kuya... Mom and dad went for business trip this morning so they should be fine, they better be." she explained shakily as we run, then she hand me a small box, totally facing me Kaya ngayun ko Lang napagmasdan ang kabuoan nya

She has tears in her cheeks sign that she has been crying but more on to that ay marami rin syang sugat at galos, making her bleed na nagiging visible nasa damit nya.

I grew more horrified just looking at her but at the same time ay nakaramdam ako Ng matinding pag aalala at takot sa Kung ano man Ang mangyayari sa amin. Oh f*ck not now! And not her! Not my sister!

"Who did that to you Vela!?" I angrily ask, wanting kill the person who made her bleed but tahimik Lang itong umiyak sa harap ko, which makes my heart shutter.

"Kuya I'm really scared" she confesses, Wala Naman akong nagawa kundi Ang yakapin sya Ng mahigpit...

"Shhhhh.... I'm already here Vela... Sorry kuya is late" I whisper even though awang awa na ako sa situation nya.

My mom isn't really so fund about my dad as a Mafia Boss because she know it's dangerous, so when my little sister was born to this world of ours, she keep her with hers, at Hindi hinayaang Maging parte Ng mafia, but since Hindi talaga maiwasan na malaman ni Vela Ang about sa mafia, ay my mother takes the risk na sabihin sa public Ang about sa kapatid ko, but made a promise that the both of them will Only handle the legal businesses and leave the mafia part to my father, and so it did Happened.

Kaya nga ng magsimula na ang traing ko as a heir of the mafia group ay labis Ang pag tutol ni mom because she don't want me to be part of it too, but dad insisted and urge with it cause I'm their first born at susunod na mamumuno sa mafia, so in the end Wala paring nagawa si mom kahit na she's very against of it.

And looking to our situation now ay Alam Kong Ito na Ang ikinakatakot ni mom na mangyari sa aming dalawa Kaya subrang against sya about sa Mafia na pinamumunuan ng dad ko.

Me and Vela was a target dahil kami Lang Ang kahinaan ng ni dad so enemies are hunting as down para maging Laban sa kanya.

"I really love you kuya... Your always protecting me... But this time I swear I'm going to protect you. Pinangako ko Yun sa sarili ko kuya. " she said within her sobs, ngayun ko Lang naman narealize na nasa tapat na kami ng back door Ng mansion

"What are you talking Vela? It's always you before me. I'm the one who will protect you, fight for you, that's my job--. " I urge, a little confused about sa sinabi nya, but my takot na agad Ang umukit sa dibdib ko sa paraan palang Ng pananalita nya... It's like she's saying goodbye. F*cking h*ll no!

"I know kuya, and your the best because of that, but we're already out numbered so you need to go..." she explained cutting my words as her tears slip out from her eyes making me wanting to cry too...

And yes I can fight but I'm not that confident cause I just started my training, and I berely know nothing than self-defense, but we can't show any weakness as of now, we need to fight back for our lives. I need to protect her no matter what.

"What the f*ck are you talking?! I am not leaving you here Vela! If you where about to die, then I rather die with you! And where is dad He should do something about thi--"

" I can't reach them! Hindi ko sila macontact kuya!" she Interrupts again making me speechless as she cry harder in front of me

What!? That can't be! dad is always monitoring us!

"No way! Dad always check on us? How can't you contact him? How about mom? They should know what's happening here!" I ask, feeling some pain in my throat already as I speak. We're hopeless without them.

"kuya everything is planned and set up for us. They waited for our parents to leave so thay can take us down." she explained still crying

"F*ck that! Shh shh... Then it's really my job to protect you until I'm breathless" i said, hugging her as I totally broke down with her.

F*ck she's crying and I couldn't d a thing.

We we're tough not to cry but I can't just help it, my sister is one of my reason why I'm still coping up in my training, even though everyday I wanted to give up, I'm doing my best to be skilled to protect her and my family, I don't want to disappoint them. Sila nila mom and dad ang inspiration ko. And seeing her like this make me very disappointed to myself.

Nabalik kami sa reyalidad Ng makarinig ulit kami ng malakas na pagsabog at mga unfamiliar voices coming towards us, mas umingay Naman Ang paligid dahil palapit na sila sa amin

Bumitaw sya sa pag kayakap sa akin then mabilis akong hinalikan sa nuo for the last time, I can say.

"You need to go, hurry up kuya, ok lang na ako ang mawala since Wala Naman akong silbi compared to you, dahil ikaw Ang susunod na mamumuno sa mafia. Kailangan mong mabuhay. You don't need to be breathless for me kuya. And  for the last time please let me protect you Naman, i love you and I'm proud to say that na naging kapatid kita" she said within her sobs, I can say she's just forcing herself to be tough in front of me and looking at her send a pang of pain in my chest.

"don't f*cking say that Vela, your important as me! You are my sister and your precious than my life! Don't ever try comparing yourself to me cause your far from better! You are the best! Do you know that? You are the f*cking best! that's why I am not f*cking leaving you here!! Your coming with me! " I said debating, when I realize that she's pushing me out of the door already leaving her behind me

"I can't, I'm sorry again kuya, I need to distract them so you can escape, i love you, and I really appreciate what you said. Now go, your friends are waiting" she explained feeling so sorry then may tinuro sa likod ko na car where I really find Mathew worriedly looking at my direction

"Vela no! I'm not leaving you! Let's go your coming!" Pagpipilit ko, trying to grab her from her arms but lumayo na Ito sa akin, I was just about to fallow her but someone stop me.

"Death we need to go" Lucas said holding me down habang sa kabila naman si zack

"F*ck no!! Let go of me!! I'm not leaving Vela here! I am not leaving my sister! D*mn it!" I shouted, trying to free myself from them but they didn't budge

" Take good care of him boys" my sister said so I look at her wearily, hoping that she'll come with us, but she just gave me a small smile before turning her heels as she close the door off, leaving us here outside

"Let's go death! We don't have much time!" I heard Mathew shouted inside the car dahil sya Ang driver

Pinilit na kaladkarin ako nila Lucas papunta sa car since I'm still struggling within their hold at wala akong nagawa dun

Ng tuluyan na kaming makasakay sa car ay we didn't take long and went off already with full speed so no-one can tail us behind, but I'm far from calming as I watch the mansion falling down bit by bit.

"Stop the damn car! Mathew! I'm ordering you now! to stop the f*cking car!!" I angrily shouted as I get over to his side, trying to get in touch in the stirring wheel

"Sh*t!! Death!! Stop that!" Lucas scream from behind with zack, trying to hold me down again but I'm too stubborn to do so Kaya halos pagewang gewang na sasakyan sa kalsada

But you can't blame me! My sister is on that f*cking mansion! I can't lose her without doing nothing but to run away!

"I said stop the ca---" my scream was cutted when we heard a big and loud explosion from the mansion, kahit medyo may kalayuan na kami ay naabot parin kami ng pag yanaig nuon,

All of us was distracted because of that Kaya Ang sinasakyan namin na sasakyan ay agad na nabangga sa malaking puno besides the road, I don't really know what exactly happened but I seems not to care Kung nabangga man kami o Hindi, all I know is that na tumakbo agad ako palabas Ng sasakyan, only to be greeted by an another big and loudest explosion yet, from the mansion.

It's clear in my sight, the mansion burn within my eyes as it reflects the fire. The whole mansion was destroyed with my sister in.

"Velaaaaa!! Noooo!!" I scream historically over the top of my lungs, my tears was like river running down in my cheeks already

I lost her, I'm too weak to protect her! Vela...

"Death let's go! Wala na tayong magagawa! We just have our self! Pag Hindi tayo umalis mamatay tayong lahat" I hear mathew said, dragging me with him towards the car again, which I'm a little surprised na ayos pa

"Let go of me!! I could have save her when you just stop the car much more earlier!!" I burst out, giving him sharp glares even though I'm still crying

"Save her? We're just barely starting the training! Wala tayong magagawa at Laban against sa mga assassins!" He frustratedly said

"Then I will rather die with her! Than to run away!" I argued, then tinalikuran sila at nag simulang tumakbo pabalik sa mansion

"Death you can't do that! Sh*t! Fallow him" I heard them talking but Hindi ko Yun pinansin at nag patuloy Lang sa pagtakbo pero may tumalakid sa akin so I ended up rolling down in the road

I hit my head many times so my vision get blurred for a sec before totally seeing the person who did that

"I'm so sorry for this death" Zack said but before I can beat him up, I felt a hard pressure in my neck knocking me out.

________

Nagising nalang ako sa Hindi pamilyar na kwarto with my head pawning in pain. There's this disturbing sound sa tabi ko and I can say na I'm on the hospital.

"Your awake thank goodness" I heard mathew said with a relief sighed.

I questioned them about Kung asan na kami, at napag alaman Kong where already in Chicago sa tulong narin ng mga natirang tauhan ni dad na nag assist sa amin, and yes andto silang tatlo. Mathew, Lucas, and zack.

"We already made an investigation about what happened" Lucas said catching my attention Kaya napatingin ako sa gawi nya, may binigay sya na folder Kaya mabilis ko Yung tiningnan and I was greeted by a unfamiliar face of a boy, Around our age and his holding a small box

The same box that my sister gave me!!

"Don't worry the box is here and safe with us, or whatever it has inside for them to be after it. His name is lyde Funel. And that picture was capture inside your father's office. base on the in the investigation His a free lancer assassin and work alone within amount of price. He has no gangs or anything. And his our suspect that ambush And kill your sister and planed everything." Lucas explained as I Annalise the picture, it's not clear enough but can be interpreted enough para makilala Ang mukha Ng lalaki

"He looks too young..." I blankly whisper

"Assassins has no age when it comes to money. But yes, his 18, two years ahead of us and pretty skilled. We have no another leads to identifying his recent location. He work pretty clean. But some of your dad's men find this in the mansion the next morning, besides your sister's dead body..." Lucas responded trailing off a little in the end because he knows I'll become insensitive about that part, then biglang lumapit si Zack at may bagay na inabot sa akin

"It's kind of a threat I guess... I already look for some finger prints on it but it's clear, they Also send some pictures within it... and I prepare na ikaw na mismo Ang tumingin" Zack said worriedly as he gave me a look to calm down once I saw the picture. Agad naman akong kinutuban Ng masama sa kung anong makikita ko.

The tension in the air was unbearable as I slowly open the white envelope, getting the pictures out first since iyun Ang nasa unahan, and I hitch my breath when I saw my sister's dead body on it. Her body was burned and almost unrecognizable, but I know it's her cause she's wearing the earrings I gave on her 14 birthday as a gift.

F*ck Vela... I'm sorry. Kuya couldn't protect you. I'm really so sorry....

Pinag aralan ko pa Ng mabuti Yung larawan, and I can say Kung paano sya nag hirap at nahirapan, and that thing makes me feel devastated more, Parang may Kung anong nasisira sa loob ko while looking at it...

"Look at here, there's something on her body..." Mathew pointed out Kaya mas natuon ko dun, and his right... Something is written in her body.

"It's a letter L" I whispered, as I felt an urge inside me to kill someone.

How dare he mark my sister's body! F*ck them! I'm going to hunt them down for f*cking this!!

"It probably stands for Lyde." Lucas chirp besides zack, napatango Naman sila dun, habang ako Naman ay walang kaimoimosyong kinuha na yung sumunod na laman.

It's a piece of paper sh*t at may nakasulat duon.
____

--Pretty gift of mine huh, hope you appreciate it, and you can thanks me soon enough. Haha I'm just near you. Watching and waiting for you to fall down... Next time I'll make sure that you die too. Until then... Isaac. --

L---

____

Yun Lang Ang nakasulat sa papel na nasa loob leaving the same marking of an L in the end, but I just crumpled it down and angrily throw it somewhere the room.

All of us was tense and very work up about it, but I'm more on angry state that I just wanted to kill everyone but I just refrain myself, because I know it won't help, I need to stay calm and think properly so I can avenge my sister without any mishaps...

Lyde Funel... I'm going to hunt him down even though that means going to hell. I'll make him pay that he'll be begging to just die in the spot.

And yes, that day I trained myself non-stop with the guys, making our intelligence and skills more extra expulsive and effective to kill assassin's and high ranker killers that might interfere in my business, or perhaps to our twisted business world.

**BRIAR'S POV**
(In the hospital)

--STILL FLASH BACK---

"Where's the box? Let me see what's inside, it might be very important." I blankly Ask, agad naman iyung inabot sa akin ni mathew

" Are you sure na bubuksan mo Yan dto? What if Kung Bomba Yan?" He said a bit unsure, but I just shrugged it off.

" I think my sister isn't that stupid to gave me such things that will kill me when she's trying to protect me." I stated but couldn't help to feel a little sadness knowing that she's gone, then tuluyan nang binuksan Yung kahon.

We we're greeted by a pile if papers and a ring, which been curve skillfully into heart shape vision, it was very detailed and clear that it reflects through lights back to me. It's a bloody Ruby ring, but with extra touch of something, that I still don't know which make it even more gorgeous and gives more perfect impact.

"Damn... That's must cost a million, or billion perhaps." Mathew gasp, facinated by the ring itself, like me.

"anong nakasulat dun sa papel? " Zack ask, making me Blink for a few seconds, to process what he just said, cause I'm still too distracted by the ring that I forgot about it. after a while I didn't hesitate to grab the papers to take a look, so I would know what's on it...

But I think I already have a hunch. Or well at least.

" It's the blueprint of the whole Mafia... including the MES (Mega elites sector) and all the shipments that's making the mafia standing so far! This are the
Secret files of the whole Mafia! My dad only have an access to this!" I Burst out in surprised, but making my hunch wrong.

I thought it's about something that has to do in a marriage or something.

"That's why they wanted to get this thing so bad, they wanted to have an access inside the Mafia" I stated greeted my teeth already...

My sister exchange her life for this and I won't let them get it, Hindi ko hahayaang masayang Ang ginawa ng kapatid ko. F*ck them!

"Hmmm... they're planning to take down the whole Mafia..." Mathew seriously said, as if his plotting the missing dots

"Well, I figured out they'll do that, but f*ck that's like going to a Lions den nakedly!" Zack amusedly commented as he thinks some of possibilities.

"Well that's right... But what is the ring for?" Lucas questioned joining the discussion, napaisip rin Naman ako dun but Wala akong makitang dahilan

" I don't know yet, but if it's with the papers then it must be something very important too, I'll keep this with me for the meantime since they're probably finding it now. It's much more better if I'm holding it myself" I explained, putting all the papers and documents back in the box with the ring, the guys didn't argue with that but I can sense Lucas is a bit uneasy pero sinawalng bahala ko nalang iyun

"Their messing with the wrong family" I firmly said, all of them just chuckled

"Well I can say they're that stupid" mathew laugh while shaking his head off.

The next day my parents came home and as expected dad was very furious about it and take an action but we couldn't find a lead... A week later my mother was fund dead in her bed... It's said that she killed herself because she couldn't accept the fact that Marravela  is dead...

It's a very devastating thing happened to me... And that day my mesiries started cause my father go wild, torturing everyone who went in his way. He became a Devil.

___END_FLASH_BACK___

"Yun Ang nangyari Kay death and to us so far, at Kung bakit galit na galit si death Kay lyde" Mathew said, as he end his explanation, sinasabi kase nya sa akin Kung anong nangyari sa kanila back then cause Alam Kong Hindi lang si Vhrandish Ang dahilan Kung bakit galit na galit si death Kay lyde. And I am right dahil may iba pa ngang dahilan.

Death has a sister but she lost her, that's explain why his just an only child now... I felt sorry for the both of them.

But I'm a little confused. They said Funel is a assassin? Pero paano mang yayari Yun Kung buong buhay ni lyde ay nasahawak sya ni Brittany? And almost dun na sya lumaki! as he said?!

Did lyde just lied to me? I'm sure he isn't lying back then Nung sinabi nyang simula Bata ay nag tratrabaho na sya under Brittany's name, I mean his so sincere at kitang Kita ko Yun sa mga Mata nya that time. He isn't lying at all. Or at least for me.

Baka nag kamali Lang sila about lyde, Or may something like that. And how can lyde be an assassin? He isn't that good in fighting as far as I remember Ng maalala at nakita ko Ang mga nangyari sa memories ni cloudine. Lyde always fail at aiming or always miss his target pag gumagamit sya Ng baril. And if his really an assassin he won't miss any single soul within the shot.

This is another head ache... naguguluhan nanaman ako, I don't know which one to believe again... I'm just barely resting, And yet I'm stressed again. And yes I'm in the hospital again at nagising ako na sila Ang nag babantay sa akin. Matthew and Ezra.

I confronted them for other reason Kung Bakit ganun nalang Ang naging reaction ni Death, Nung una ay ayaw pa nilang mag salita dahil daw Wala sila sa position to tell me, but nag pilit parin ako, and so they did talk.

"Hmmm... So please understand Death, Briar... He went through hell. His been traumatized" Ezra said with pleading eyes, still hoping for me to understand but I just sighed and averted my eyes... Remembering Death again.

I still don't know... I almost die again and this time it's death fault himself... He left me again... and more on that I'm confused as hell.

I painted them a weak smile...

"Hmmm... I will try." I whisper as I look outside...

"thank you Briar, For still holding this long for Death... He really is a bit stubborn sometimes and too slow for a human being to understand his own feelings, but trust me, He loves you more than what you think. His just confused as of now because of the turn of the events, but I know sayo parin Ang bagsak nya. He keeps ending up with you anyway." Mathew said without of nowhere

"His just 16 back then, he went through hell itself so he grew with it. He lost her sister and mother at the same month and all of the responsibility fall into his shoulder, since his father become a little out of range. his just barely a boy pero naiwanan sya Ng napakalaking responsibilities, then a year later when his just starting to used of his position in the society, the illegal and legal. He lost her wife... And it's because of the same guy your defending now." He continued as he midstopped in his sentence while glancing at me.

"But don't get me wrong I understand you too. Both of you has a deep reason to act this way, but hanggang kelan nyo hahayan Ang mga pride nyo Nayan? Hanggang sa masira na kayong tuluyan? Both of you are already grown ups, dapat Alam nyo na Ang tamang gagawin. Think about my point Briar. Wala kaming matutulong sa situation nyo kundi ang suportahan Kayo sa Kung ano man Ang decision nyo. The end of this mess still depends on the both of you, wether it is good or bad ending" he explained, stating the fact already.

"Hmm... I understand Mathew... Thank you for that, it's really a wonderful point of view from you." I said, smiling a bit. Maharan naman ako nitong hinalikan sa nuo

"No need to thank me bri, but anyway I won't take long and I'll be leaving now, I need to hunt down your stubborn king" he said frustratedly, sabay Lang Naman kaming nag giggled ni Ezra sa kanya

"Well good luck" I slightly chuckled, napilitan na Naman itong umalis sa harap namin ni Ezra

"What are you doing?" Takang tanong ko Ng pag labas na paglabas ni Mathew ay pinunasan ni Ezra Yung nuo ko Kung saan ako hinalikan ni Mathew

"Well... Death is a little unhuman and very over protective in you, baka malaman nya na hinalikan ka ni Mathew and ending up the poor guy with the same bed lying next to you. It's better safe than sorry" she reasoned out. Napailing nalang Naman ako dun

*Sighed.

How i wish na matapos na tong gulong to. I don't know how long I can keep up with this.

*END OF THE CHAPTER*

SORRY FOR ALL THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS THAT YOU HAVE ENCOUNTERED

THIS IS NOT EDITED.

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. WALA KASE AKONG LOAD EH WHAHAHA 🤣🤧😪

Special mention pala Kay
@Wishtopher_110229 enjoy 🥺🥰

BUT YEAH ENJOY READING AND PLEASE DO VOTE 👇

THANKS

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

44.2K 2K 32
Hindi sya naniniwala sa mga sabi sabi ng mga tao tungkol sa bampira, hangang sa nakakita sya ng mga isa sakanila. Magiging malapit ba sya sa mga ito...
6.4K 455 42
Love Series #1 This story is all about how an ex-convict guy accidentally fell in love with an unexpected heiress, not knowing that she's the daught...
Hell University (PUBLISHED) Від KIB

Детективи / Трилер

169M 5.5M 67
A place where everything is mysterious, enchanting, bloody, and shitty. Entering is the other way of suicidal. Just one wrong move and everything wil...
108K 2.5K 24
"I'm always smiling but behind that smile is a broken soul that is tired of everything. Including loving someone who's as cold as ice. Two years is e...