One Shots - George Weasley

Por Graelikeswomen

This is going to be mostly, if not all, fluff with Georgie. If there is anything triggering or 18+ I will put... Mais

Intro
~one~
~two~
~three~
~four~
~five~
~six~
~seven~
~eight~
~nine~
~ten~
~eleven~
~twelve~
~thirteen~
~fourteen~
~fifteen~
~sixteen~
~sixteen pt 2~
~seventeen~
~eighteen~
~twenty~
~twenty-one~
~twenty-two~

~nineteen~

3.8K 73 77
Por Graelikeswomen

Idea by Special_Freestylr

You pout as George continues to drag you through the hallway. All day you've been waiting for someone, anyone, to remember your birthday. You suppose it's your fault though, it's not as if you gave everyone a countdown to the day.

So when George first approached you in the Gryffindor common room just after dinner and wanted to sneak off somewhere, you became giddy with excitement. Perhaps it was a suprise party, you thought wistfully. But as George took you into the kitchen, you were yet again let down as you realized he was just sneaking down to get a late night snack, as he often does.

You tried not to let your smile waver as he offered you a leftover pumpkin pastie, but the disappointment of not only one of your best friends, but your crush, forgetting your birthday was almost too much to handle.

"Oh!" George said as if he just remembered something, "I got a suprise I need to pick up." He began to spin around the kitchen, looking for something.

"A suprise? For what?" You questioned, trying not to get your hopes up yet again.

He lets out a gasp as he finds the box and picks it up, "I managed to get Dobby to sneak this in by offering him one of my mum's homemade socks," he smiled.

You squinted your eyes at him playfully, "Well go on then, what's in the box."

"Just some prank supplies," he said after a slight pause. "Annnd, I believe over here is where Winky keeps her stash!" He walks over to a small cabinet in the corner. After being opened, is filled with firewhisky and other such drinks.

Oh dear. Stealing from a depressed house elf certainly hasn't been one of his finest moments.

(For some reason I feel the need to make sure everyone knows Winky being a depressed alcoholic was actually in the books, and not just something my deranged brain made up. Although it is 2am so who knows)

"Off we go then," He says, balancing his bounty is one arm and grabbing your hand with the other. Although George has always been quite affectionate with you, his touch still sends sparks up your arm.

It didn't used to be like this, for years he'd just been one of your best friends.  But earlier this year in potions, after his cauldron blew up yet again, which happens so much you might think it was on purpose, with the soot on his face, his hair a mess, half of an eyebrow blown off, for some reason it just clicked. And ever sense you'd been trying your best not to be a bumbling mess around him. After all, nothing had really changed between you two, he was still the same old George, the only difference is that he was a lot more attractive now. Suppose he always has, but you never took much notice.

You let him lead you, hand in hand, back to probably the common room. You didn't want to engage in conversation, both scared Mrs. Norris may hear and afraid that your voice will crack. I should've just gave them more reminders for my birthday, you thought as your stared at the cobblestone floor.

George suddenly dropped your hand in the middle of the corridor and stopped.

"Erm, George?" You ask tentatively, "Why have we stopped?"

He just smirks at you, before taking a few steps forward and knocking on the stone wall. A few seconds pass and you're sure he's gone completely mad.

Then, the stone bricks in the wall slowly start to unfold and reveal a door. George opens the door a bit, before taking your hand again and bringing you inside. Inside to.... a pitch black room. Was this an attempted murder? You turned to look back at George in fright, when all of a sudden the room glowed in a bright light and a dozen yells could be heard.

You about jumped a mile, backing into George immediately, while your senses gave you time to adjust.

The room looked familiar, almost like an alternative reality version of the burrow. It was bigger than the real living room, and instead of a kitchen off to the side there more pillows and comfortable placed to sit. All of your friends, jumping out from behind the various couches, yelling, "Happy Birthday Y/n!"

Still not having quite processed everything, George put an arm around your waist and leaned down to press a kiss into your hairline. "Happy birthday, love."

You suddenly felt very silly that you had thought your friends had forgotten. A huge smile fell on your face as you walked further into the room to greet everyone. Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Fred, Luna, and they even convinced Neville to sneak out to get here.

After the initial greeting, everyone began to plop down on the various surfaces. Fred and George seemed to take on the waitress roll, and passed out the firewhisky and butterbeer to those who didn't want the alcohol.

"Sorry we made you think we forgot your birthday," Hermione apologized, "It was all George's plan."

You froze for a moment, "You mean George did all this? For me?"

"Yeah and he wouldn't bloody shut up about it for about a month in advance," Ginny rolled her eyes and added.

"Wasn't even that much planning involved, I zoned out for the most part though," Ron said.

Fred suddenly plopped down near you, causing the couch to bounce. "He mostly just blabbed on about how excited y/n would be or something, kept talking about wanting her face to light up."

Your face did certainly light up when you came into the room, but now it was heating up at the thought and George caring so much to do all this and make you happy. It was silly to get worked up on this, you rationalized to yourself, friends like to make eachother happy. Still, your hands slightly shook in nerves and you ordered Fred to bring you a butterbeer.

"Why not George? I'm already sitting down," he grumbled, though he did move off the couch to presumably fetch some.

As soon as Fred left, George seemed to immediately take his place next to you. You slightly turned to him and smiled, "Thanks for doing all this for me. It means a lot, really."

It almost seemed as if his face heated up slightly at the compliment, but surely not. With all the blankets it was quite warm in here.

"Oh it was nothing," he said quickly after a brief pause. "Would you like a drink?" He asked.

"I got Fred to fetch me some butterbeer," you chuckled.

George laughed a bit with you and ran a hand through his hair. And although Fred was going to come back with the drink any second now, you were feeling parched. Very parched, even more so when George looked into your eyes and gave you that lopsided grin that you adored.

You quickly cleared your throat and gestured to the cup George was holding, "Can I have a sip of that, Fred's taking too long."

He seemed slightly taken aback at first, and you deeply regretted asking, but after a few moments he calmly held the glass up to your lips. As parched as you were, you were finding it extremely hard to focus on the drink at this intimate gesture. After you somehow managed to take a sip, he pulled it away slowly, taking care to not spill any.

"Drinking firewhisky already?" You questioned him teasingly.

He shrugged, "just needed a bit of courage." He took a sip from his glass, but you focused on something surely only a nine year old would have. Indirect kiss! You just had a indirect kiss with George Weasley by your lips touching the same spot on a glass. Although ridiculous, you found yourself slightly giddy at the thought.

Fred soon returned with the butterbeer you requested, giving it to you before sitting down on another of the couches.

"So, as per Georgie's request, we're letting y/n finally force us to watch their favorite movie," Fred announces, as a video screen somehow drops from the ceiling.

"Does this mean!-" you started excitedly.

"Yes," Ginny sighed, "you finally get to subject us to y/f/m."

Throughout the movie, you either subconsciously moved closer to George, or he moved close to you, as you suddenly became very aware of the position you were in. Your head had seemed to bob over into the crook of his neck, his arm around your shoulder, and somehow, one of your legs had even intertwined itself with his. Your face flushed with embarrassment, and you quickly shuffled away, hoping he hadn't noticed your proximity. Although you had made yourself a good few inches distance, his arm stayed around your shoulders. Had he fallen asleep? You attempted you slyly side eye him to check, only to be met with immediate eye contact.

Almost repeating The Elder Swear in a combination of embarrassment and surprise, you somehow managed to keep your blush from completely melting your face off, hopefully. He simply gave you an easy smile and returned back to the movie. After another few minutes, he actually scooted closer to you. Was this a dream?? In a spout of courage, you laid your head back into the crook of his neck, and upon receiving no protests, it stayed there the rest of the movie.

The credits eventually played, and to George's dismay, you sat back up to ask for everyone's opinions.

"Just as boring as expected," Fred responded rudely.

"Yeah," Ron sniffs, "I had more fun throwing up slugs than watching that."

Ginny noticeably rolled her eyes at him, "Ron we all know you cried during it."

"I- I did not!" He protested, but he immediately relented, "Fine! Yeah, I cried, it pulled at my heartstrings."

Hermione pat him on the back in an attempt to console him, "Don't worry about it Ron, they're all just heartless."

"So you cried too?" He looked up at her hopefully.

"Um, sure." She stated, giving him a final pat on the back before settling back into her seat.

An awkward silence passed before Nevilled piped up, "Well I thought it was quite good, Y/n. Not really the movie I'd usually go for... and honestly the pacing could be better.. but nevertheless it was...um..good."

You gestured to Neville, "See everyone! At least Neville is pretending he liked the movie! That's the least you can do on my birthday."

"Sorry Y/n, it's bad karma to lie," Luna said in a sweet tone.

"C'mon people! It's a good movie!" You continue to assure them.

"I liked it," George said suddenly, scooting closer to you.

"Oh well of course you do, your opinion doesn't count," Fred scoffed.

You scrunched your eyebrows, "Why doesn't his count?"

Although you were looking at Fred, you could see in your peripheral that George was giving him a nasty glare.

"Because... he still thinks our noseblood nougets are a better seller than our dung bombs! Which makes no sense according to the spread sheet," Fred rushed in a single breath.

"Yup!" George added on, "You know me, spreadsheets are confusing. Heh."

You gave him a momentarily odd look, but decided to dismiss it. He did ask you to help on homework often, it wasn't out of the realm of reason he didn't know how spreadsheets worked.

"Alright Harry, you're the last to give your review. What's the consensus?" Fred asks, swiftly switching topics.

"Er, it was okay," He responded plainly.

"So that tallies up to a grand score of..... that movie stinks," Fred says.

You give him the stink eye, "So is this my birthday? My friends hating on my favorite movie?"

"Nope! Not even close to being done!" George suddenly clapped and stood up.

Fred stood up immediately after, "Now we get to turn Trevor into Dumbledore!"

Neville gasped, "Well luckily I didn't bring him, he's safe and sound at a top secret location."

You knew that just meant under his bed, but hopefully the twins wouldn't go to that extent to torture the poor toad.

"Fine," Fred sighed, "We'll just have to do it to Scabbers." He reached out his hand towards Ron, waiting for the rat to be placed in it. "What, don't tell me you lost the rat again."

"Oh," Ron began in confusion, "I guess we never told you about that."

"About what?" You asked.

"Eh it's not that important," Ron dismissed it.

"Oh well, I probably couldn't have done the spell anyway," Fred shrugged, "but luckily as a backup plan, Georgie and I have set up some music to dance to. Or just awkwardly tap your foot as Harry likes to do."

Harry gave no objection to the accusation.

You excited slapped George in the chest as the music began to play, "Is this the new Weird Sisters album? How did you even find it?"

George smirked, "I have my ways."

"Oh rubbish we just-" Fred began, before being cut off by George's glare, "yeah yeah, it was all thanks to George being a genius hunk and stuff," he finished with a bland tone.

"Anyways," George changed topics, turning to you, "Care to dance?"

A blush crept onto your cheeks, "A bit of an odd question to ask for a rock band, but sure, I'd love too."

He took your hand in his and the other went to sit at your waist. He brought your hand out and you set the other on his shoulder.

"Fred, the rose!" He said, as if announcing something. Fred pulled out a rose and dejectedly placed it in his twins teeth. Was fred being blackmailed or something?

You raised an eyebrow, "Why are we doing the tango?"

He didn't reply, probably due to the rose in his mouth, and instead dipped you. Your breath hitched as his face was mere centimeters from yours, but before you could properly savor the moment, he brought you back up and into the spin.

Doing the tango with your crush while "Do The Hippogriff" was playing certainly wasn't on your bucket list, but now that you were experiencing it, it should be on everyone's.

The song came to a close and he released his hand, shortly followed by releasing the rose from between his teeth.

"Um, would you like a rose?" He offered, suddenly losing his confidence.

"Normally, yes, but I think that one has a bit of drool on it," you said jokingly, though you probably weren't wrong.

"Oh, right um, Fred another rose?" Fred supplied him another, "Would you like a rose, this time slobber free?"

You nodded and he handed it to you. Your scanned your outfit for perhaps a pocket or something you could tuck it in, but suddenly he grabbed it back. You were about to protest him stealing the gift, when George gingerly(heh get it, he's a ginger) tucked it behind your ear.

The party went in for quite a bit longer, settling down to everyone telling exciting stories. You'd think Harry would have the best ones, but boy is he bad at telling stories. Luna's stories usually got sidetracked, but they were still pretty interesting. Ginny's were all quidditch related, even though she literally got possessed by a younger version of the dark lord. Fred was the best storyteller of course, though it was hard to tell what details were embellished upon.

"And as we wrap up this party, we must of course, eat the cake," Fred announced as he led us over the table George had put the "prank supplies" on.

"Go, on, Y/n, open it," George said, nudging you to the box.

Slightly scared it was a prank and about to blow off your eyebrows, you cautiously opened it. The top lifted off, revealing a poorly iced cake. You could see that is was a (your fav cake flavor) beneath the uneven coating of icing. And in the middle of the cake, in your favorite colors, was a phrase that almost resembled "Happy Birthday Y/n."

Fred sighed, "George, I thought you said you knew how to ice a cake."

"To be fair, I didn't say I could do it well," George shrugged.

"Oh it's lovely!" You exclaimed, pulling George into a quick thankful hug. "I'll get the piece with this bowtruckle on it."

"That was supposed to be a balloon...." George mumbled as you began to cut the cake for yourself.

As soon as everyone finished their cake, everyone was just about ready to doze off. Besides Ron, who had already dozed off and was being prodded awake by Hermione.

"Would you like a walk back to your dorm?" George offered, appearing at your side.

You accepted gratefully, he knew all the best passages to go in in order to not be caught wandering late at night.

You thanked everyone for the party, besides Ron, who was still asleep despite now being vigorously shaken by Hermione.

George safely escorted you back to your dorm, you were far too enamored on how his subtle wand light eliminated his face to notice you'd already walked all the way there.

You entered your room, ready to say your goodbyes and thank-yous to George, when suddenly something out the window caught your eye. The sunrise.

You floated over to sit by the window and look out, "We don't have classes tomorrow, right?"

"Hopefully not," George said from behind you.

You continued to admire the sunrise as George took notice to something on your bedside table.

A photograph that had been taken that summer of George and you. A lovely candid shot Molly had taken of the two of you laughing together. George carefully picked it up, careful not to make a sound and disturb you, to admire the moving image. He barely even registered he was in the picture, too busy admiring the way your head fell back with laughter.

He gingerly(heh get it, I know i'm annoying) set the frame back down, and slowly inched towards the window where you sat under.

Although you were busy admiring the colors of the sky and the birds pasing by, you noticed his presence behind you. You turned around to look at him, only to be met by him standing close, extremely close. He stepped back a bit in surprise that you turned around. You smiled at him, planning to thank him for the wonderful birthday, when he cut off your thoughts.

"I hope your liked your party, I put in quite a bit of effort for it. Not that I minded of course, seeing your enjoy yourself was a reward init of itself. Anyway, hopefully I didn't act too weird during it. Oh, also sorry for making you think I forgot your birthday. Merlin knows I would never. Um, basically, I think you're really cool. And pretty. I mean ridiculously pretty, your the loveliest person I've ever met. And, well, while I know I really don't deserve any of your time. I mean, I am really hot and all, but you, I mean, wow. This got off track and was really not how I imagined it, but what I'm trying to say, it that I like you. Like a lot. Like, I like like you."

George was surely going to continue to ramble until he passed out from lack of air, but you quickly cut him off by pressing your lips to his. You would've done it earlier in his declaration, but he didn't really give you time to process anything.

He quickly kissed you pack, pulling you into a tight embrace. You brought your hands up to play with the ends of his hair, of course it was softer than you ever imagined. He must have some killer shampoo.

Silhouetted by the sunset just behind you in the window, you each finally got to kiss your crush.

--------

A/n: omg i finally updated, crazy right.

So here's a long one to kinda make up for my horrific upload schedule??

As said at the beginning, this was suggested by someone!! It makes me very excited to get suggestions. I hope I did your prompt justice, although I think i did get off track quite a bit lol.

My stories are kinda all over the place because at no point do I know what I'm doing lol.

So uh, see you guys next time? If I ever update again? I probably will and honestly no promises.

Thank you all so much for reading, love you all 💘

Oh and by the way tell me what your favorite movie is so i know what they were roasting. Honestly don't know why I decided to do that. Anyway for me they were dissing the greatest movie of all time, Anastasia.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

42K 246 15
a oneshot series! mostly matty with a bit of george. c/w: recreational drug use. smut marked by asterisk*. 1* ~ after the party ~ meeting a sleepy ma...
982K 17.1K 93
{COMPLETED} •#1 in Tom Felton 7/22/18• •#3 in Draco Malfoy 03/11/19• •#1 in WizardingWorld 09/08/18• Fluff, swearing, drama, a bit of heated content...
4.3K 87 35
⚠️ None of the art is mine unless specified as such.⚠️ This book has been abandoned, I made a new DSMP oneshot book that can be found on my page, lov...
9.1K 68 9
Chishiya x reader one shots anyone? Mature content⚠️ Some of the content won't be suitable for everyone and a lot of these are smuts or have voilent...