The Guitarists Savior (Bandai...

Oleh randomisbraindead

A non-despair AU mainly cause idk how to write stuff like that -sob- Life has been a living hell for Mikan Ts... Lebih Banyak

A long day
When will things get better?
My savior
The concert pt. 1
The concert pt. 2
I promise.
A date or just a hangout?
Definitely a date pt. 1
Definitely a date pt. 2
Definitely a date pt.3
Hell in heels
New client?
Update!
Update/warning
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Update!

Chapter 21

144 5 4
Oleh randomisbraindead

I FUCKING FORGOT THIS EXISTED NOOOOOO

No ones POV

Ibuki woke up with a fright to her alarm, falling out of bed and landing with a grunt on the floor. She was tangled in her blanket and she reached up to grab her phone.

Once she grabbed it she groggily turned off her alarm, sighing. After a while, Kazuichi opened the door, "Hey you ok? I heard a big crash."

He seemed to understand what happened from the sight, sighing and shaking his head. "You might wanna hurry up, it's about to be five."

With that, Ibuki immediately began scrambling up. Rushing to take a shower and getting ready, she decided she would do her eyeliner in the car.

She grabbed a red crop top with a 'Pizza Planet' design and grabbed black pantyhose and black shorts. She grabbed a red and white windbreaker and white converse.

Ibuki quickly put in her outfit, putting on a few accessories to tie it all together. She pulled out her phone as she ran out of her room, looking to see it was 4:48PM.

"Dammit! I slept in again!" She grumbled, Kazuichi was waiting downstairs in the kitchen. He was wearing a white hoodie and over that was a yellow shirt with a Tom and Jerry design, and he was wearing light blue ripped jeans with a chain, and black boots.

Of course he had his beanie, he never left the house without it. He looked up from his phone, "Geez, that was pretty quick." He stood up, putting his phone in his pocket.

"Ibuki can't afford to miss valuable time with Mikan!" Ibuki exclaimed, putting her hands on her hips. Kazuichi rolled his eyes, "Well we better hurry, they might already be at the restaurant."

Ibuki ran out of the house, Kazuichi following closely after her as he locked the front door. They got on their own motorcycles, feeling as though it'd be faster that way.

The two raced on the way to the restaurant, Ibuki being the triumphant winner. Kazuichi rolled his eyes, "Don't rub it in! If it wasn't for that idiot I would've totally beaten you!"

Ibuki smirked, lifting her chin up proudly, "Keep telling yourself that Kaz, it doesn't change the fact Ibuki won! Now come on, we can't keep Mikan and Nagito waiting!"

Ibuki skipped to the restaurant entrance, Kazuichi sighing in defeat as he followed his best friend. "What about your eyeliner?" He asked, opening the restaurant door for her.

"Ibuki will do that in the bathroom when we get our table, I'll put it under my name so it's easy for Mikan and Nagito!" Ibuki smiled, Kazuichi nodded, "Yea, I can't remember if I told em my last name."

Ibuki looked around, "Do ya see em anywhere?" He shook his head, "Nope, and I'm pretty sure we'd see them."

Ibuki nodded and went up to the receptionist, putting the table under her name and texting Mikan that they were there and waiting. She looked at Kazuichi, "Signal them over to our table when they get here, Ibuki will be in the bathroom!"

Kazuichi nodded, with that Ibuki made her way to the bathroom, a wide smile on her face. She entered the bathroom and set her things down on the counter.

She got to work on her eyeliner, taking her time on each eye. As she was beginning the other eye, Ibuki heard the bathroom door open and out of curiosity looked to see who it was.

Ibuki smiled wildly, "Miki! You're here!" She set her makeup down and ran over to Mikan, pulling her into a tight hug. Mikan let out a surprised, "Eep!"

She soon giggled as she hugged Ibuki back, then pulled away, smiling as she saw Ibuki's unfinished eyeliner.

"D-do you w-want me to do th-the other eye?" She asked, Ibuki nodded vigorously, "Yes please!" She shouted happily.

Ibuki dragged Mikan over to the sink, and sat down on the counter. Mikan picked up the makeup and move in front of Ibuki, "U-Um..I'm go-gonna need to b-be right here.." she blushed as she got close.

Ibuki nodded and smiled, blushing herself as Mikan's head got closer to hers. Mikan stopped just a few inches away, hesitantly putting her hand on Ibuki's cheek and beginning to do Ibuki's eyeliner.

They stayed in that position for a while, until Mikan finished, moving her hand and head back. "Th-there, wh-what do you think?"

Ibuki turned to look at the mirror behind her, smiling once she saw the finished product, "Ibuki loves it Miki! Thank you!" She exclaimed looking back at Mikan.

Mikan smiled, which made Ibuki's heart flutter. They looked into each other's eyes, staring at each other for what felt like forever.

In a random burst of confidence, Mikan slowly started moving her head closer to the rockstars, Ibuki doing the same.

As they were about to close the distance, they both heard the door open, quickly moving away from each other with bright red faces.

A lady had walked in and ignored the two as she went into a stall, they laughed nervously and Ibuki grabbed her stuff, leaving the bathroom with Mikan.

"Heheh..w-we should probably g-go to the table..." Mikan awkwardly suggested, "Yea, Kazuichi and Nagito are probably thinking we ditched." Ibuki nervously laughed.

The two walked in a awkward silence as they went back to the table, both of their thoughts racing as they were processing what almost happened.

Once they got to the table, they saw that Kazuichi was on the verge of ripping his hair out, Nagito talking about Hopes Peak Academy and how hopeful it would've been if they all knew each other at school.

"Finally you two are back! Please get this weirdo to shut up!" He practically begged us, making us both giggle. Ibuki sat next to Kazuichi and Mikan sat next to Nagito.

"So, you guys said you had to be somewhere by 8? Where're you guys going so late?" Kazuichi asked, "O-oh, a good f-friend o-of ours invited u-us to a party." Mikan replied.

"Ooo a party you say! Kaz and Ibuki are going to a party later on tonight too, how funny would it be if we were going to the same party?" Ibuki joked.

"Well, that definitely would be lucky wouldn't it?" Nagito laughed, "But what are the odds of that happening?"

The four of them ordered their food and began talking about different topics, Ibuki inviting them to any shows she has in the future.

"Hey, don't you and Mikan work in the same studio?" Kazuichi asked, looking at Ibuki and Mikan.

Mikan nodded, "Y-yea, Junko was th-the one who agreed to th-the partnership with Ibuki." Ibuki nodded, "It was supppperrrr boring! But once Ibuki found out Mikan was working there, I knew it was gonna be worth it in the end!"

"You two work under the same fashionista huh? That means you'll be seeing each other more often." Nagito nudged Mikan, making her, along with Ibuki, blush profusely.

"Y-yea, we w-will." Mikan smiled awkwardly, "Wait, Junko? As in.." Kazuichi's jaw dropped.

"No way! Junko Enoshima! Ultimate Fashionista Junko?! If you have a job with her, you're practically on top of the world!" Kazuichi awed.

He turned to Ibuki, stars in his eyes, "Hey Ibuki! Do you think you can get me a job with her!?" Ibuki tapped her chin, "Hmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmm.."

"Yes!" She answered, a happy smile plastering itself across Kazuichi's face. "Really!?"

"Only if you tell Ibuki who you're crushing on!" She smirked, Kazuichi's smile immediately fading, "What!? No way!" He shook his head.

Mikan and Nagito laughed at the two, "How long have you two been friends?" Nagito asked, tilting his head.

"Going on our fifth year of being soul besties!" Ibuki smiled widely, "Wow! Five years, Mikan and I have been best friends for that long too."

Mikan nodded, "Th-though, it te-tends to f-feel longer." Kazuichi rubbed the back of his head, "How'd you two meet anyways? You two look like a odd pair."

Ibuki elbowed Kazuichi because of his comment, "Ow!" Nagito laughed, "Ah well, back at Hopes Peak, my luck would get me into a ton of accidents. Luckily, Mikan was always nearby and she would drag me to the nurses office to heal me up. As the Ultimate Nurse, she sure is demanding." He teased her, making her blush from embarrassment.

"She wasn't always the one who helped me though, unfortunately, Mikan would get bullied by the other students." He frowned.

Mikan frowned too and nodded sadly, "B-but, luckily N-Nagito would b-be there to de-defend me. We decided i-it was be-better to st-start meeting up, ins-instead of on-only talking when w-we go-got hurt."

"So that's what we started doing, we would meet up at the courtyard and talk about our classes and different hobbies we had, eventually we found we had a lot in common." Nagito smiled at Mikan before looking at Ibuki and Kazuichi.

Ibuki and Kazuichi were both teary eyed and sniffled dramatically, "That's the most beautiful friendship Ibuki's ever heard."

They continued to laugh and talk about different things, eating their food once it came and deciding to part ways for the time being since Nagito and Mikan had to get ready for the party.

This will be the time of their lives after all.

- - - - -

Ooooooo a chapter longer that 1200 words oooooo

I actually tried to not rush this chapter but I also apologize for taking to long with writing it 💀💀💀

Also might take a tiny break from writing since Instagram shot my motivation [cry]

Word Count: 1635

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10K 166 16
Meet Ai Kotosa, The 'Ultimate Fashion Designer'. She gets put in this killing game with 16 students.... But how will she react if she finds out that...
SDR2 chatfic Oleh Akira

Fiksi Penggemar

162K 3.5K 84
What the title says lol and yes, the chapters are really long, i just get alot of ideas whenever- -------------------------- TW warning!ยก - alot of t...
784 23 14
"You're not disgusting and worthless. You hear me?" He grabs my face on either side, "You're one of the manliest people I know. You're so strong and...
106K 4.6K 51
Izuku Midoriya was about to begin his final year of high school, which is nerve-wracking enough, without the addition of him moving across the countr...