Iron Siblings (Requests Close...

By xbladekitkat85

This is a oneshot book of Peter Parker and Morgan Stark fics! Send in requests through the Requests Open chap... More

When They First Meet
Family Game Night and Pizza
Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?
Sick Day
Field Trip
Oh No, You Let The Hulk Out!
WAIT, YOU HAVE A WHAT?
Rant (NOT AN UPDATE)
BLACK LIVES MATTER
One, two, three, four, five, WHERE'S MORGAN?
Tagged (Not an update, I'm sorry)
Why Clint is on Tony's Sh*t List
Do You Remember Now?
Hey everyone *awkwardly finger guns*
Status update
L'amore si Scioglierà Part 1
hey everyone

Update for you all

833 19 8
By xbladekitkat85

Heya everyone! I know it's been a while since I have posted any new stories and I'm gonna give you a little update. I'm going to close requests for a bit since I have a lot of them lined up. It's summer vacation right now for me which means free time. I have started outlines for three of the requests so hopefully those will be out by the end of summer.

I also have been trying to stay active and keeping my health up during COVID and for me personally, that means going to an arcade to play Dance Dance Revolution with my brother, who is insanely good at it. I'm improving and can comfortably play 11s without too much trouble and the occasional 12 or 13. I started out this year being barely able to play a 10 and I've come a long way. I'm slowly building up stamina and hoping to participate in tournaments in the future with my brother. If you're curious about the difficulty scale, the lowest difficulty is 1 and the highest is 19. I cannot physically pass anything above a 13 right now.

Here's a high score I recently got. The highest score possible is 1,000,000 for reference.

Here's what the chart looks like if y'all are curious.

Also I got the opportunity to go to Avengers Campus at California Adventure! I was able to snag a Spiderman boarding pass as well so that was fun! Its a very good arm workout!

This is me in front of the Avengers headquarters wearing a dress I sewed!

This is the fabric I used for the skirt and mask! The whole dress took maybe a week's time to make including zipper pockets!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 327 30
Hello my lovely's!! ✨ I believe I have improved my writing quiet a bit so this is my old one shots re-written! This mean that some of the plots may c...
463K 12.4K 30
(Discontinued) This is the place you go to if you want to see sightings of Iron Dad and Spider Son. - Some Chapters will have some father/son fluff...
58K 1.1K 12
Just a wonderful group of Oneshots that I wrote. Please enjoy these beautiful moments between our favorite Irondad and Spiderson, which will also inc...
62.7K 1.2K 18
A collection of oneshots about Steve, Tony, and Peter as a family. Requests are currently CLOSED so please do not comment any requests on my story. H...