His Ecstasy | 18+| Eric Carter

By livegirl_dps

❦ The Billionaire and His Flower❦ Book 1 Of The Ecstasy Series ❝Death is our forever because I want you to be... More

00| His Ecstasy
01| Weeping Willow
02| Under The Drizzle
03| All I Ever Need
04| His Home
05| The Forgotten Acerbity
06| The Infatuation
07| The Exquisite Ball
00| Aesthetics
08| Igniting The Heart
10| Business Talks
11| Making Her Numb
12| Tying The Knot
00| Part Two Prologue
13| The Punishment Called Love
14| The Recreant
15| Tears and Pain
16| Satin and Candles
17| Thanatophobia
18| Oblivion
19| Being His Rose
20| Philophobia
21| Infidelity
22| Faded
23| Serendipity
24| Torment of Endearment
24| Excruciating Reality
25| Being Him
26| Unfading Desires
27| Best Friends
28| Bittersweet Ventures
29| Deception and Distortion
30| The Gala Of Misery
31| As The Moon Glowed
32| Storm Of Ardour
33| Someone To Love Me
34| Ocean Of Serenity
35| Waves Of Ecstasy
00| Alternate Covers
36| Whisps Of Love
37| Sweet Treasure
38| Delicate Palms
39| Tender Joy
40| My Love, My Ecstasy
00| Spotify Playlist

09| Loving Him

1.9K 65 28
By livegirl_dps

The sun rays ran into my face making me scrunch my brows together and flutter my eyelids open with a gasp, I got up on my elbows and looked around me,  I tried to move my body but it didn't even budge, I looked down a muscular hand had me bound around my waist, his fingers dug into my skin softly,  I craned my neck backwards to see the most beautiful face of a man sleeping calmly, his hair had fallen on his face making him less intimidating, giving him a boyish charm, he lips were puckered into a pout, his pouted lips were so read that it made Eric looked so adorable, I could kiss those gorgeous lips right now, I looked at his powerful back muscles as he lay on his chest, I softly moved his soft hair from his face

I slowly managed to turn without waking him up, holding his hand tightly around and softly pressed my lips onto his pucked ones, as I did that, I could hear him mumble something and his grip on his waist tightened painfully, then I noticed that I was wearing nothing, all our clothes were lying on the floor beside us except his slacks which were still on, I froze as I reminisced what happened last night, I couldn't help it as red crept onto my cheeks, I can't believe he did that to me, And it happened so fast that I could not even imagine, And I wish it lasted longer, I wish I could lose it to him.

I looked at him and smiled a bit, Now I knew one thing, I was falling for this person who ruined my life, tore it into pieces and remade it into a much more beautiful one, He made me feel alive, more beautiful, after running away from my torturous foster-parents, I lost all hope for a happy life, I never saw my parents, and they never spoke about it,  I was alone in my own dark world and that's when Eric came knocking in, filling it with his magical light, healing my broken heart, loving my tarnished soul, I never knew when I started falling for him, I was falling, Hard, I just wish that I won't regret this decision, This man is just like me, Broken yet beautiful,  Maybe it is right, I deserve some happiness in my life, and this time I did not hesitate to agree that,  I love you, Eric Carter, I love you very much and I will love you forever whatever this forever means.

''Hmm, someone is checking me out it seems'' I heard his panty-dropping morning voice making me shoot my head towards him, embarrassed as I got caught in the act, I looked away out of shy confusion, hiding my face with my palms, running my fingers down my face and up into my hairs,  I heard him let out a beautiful laugh, It was pure melody, I had never seen him laugh like this, I wish he laughed more often.

His fingers roped around my wrists, yanking them off my eyes, He gently pulled me towards him, he tucked a tuft of my hair behind my neck and smashed his lips onto mine making my toes curl in ecstasy, it felt so amazing when his sweet lips moved in perfect sync with mine, I moaned when I remember that where this mouth was yesterday night, it felt like an eternity.

He towered over me, nearly squeezing me with his immense strength, I gripped his hair and pulled him closer, He suddenly ripped away from my lips, his baby blue eyes darkening with desire'' Never hide from my love, ever'' he whispered the last part as he ran his eyes over my naked figure.

''I don't want to do something we are going to regret later angel '' he said swiping my hair from my face lovingly, For a split second the thought he loves me too came across my mind, But Nova, I know she still has a place in his heart, I wanted to ignore it and I am going to, it is just me and him now I will make him mine, I will win him and I just knew it, an expression of confidence passed my face.

As I moved the duvet from over my body and I grimaced as the cold air from the air conditioner made me freeze, How did it become so damn cold? As far I remember it was never so cold, Eric suddenly scooped my naked body up in his arms and opened the door to the bathroom with his leg as I dangled in his arms, he placed inside the lukewarm waters of the tub, Yes, this was heaven, Bubble bath, I sighed as the warm water seeped into my skin.

I don't know from where I got the courage to say this, something inside made me say that, I looked at Eric and said confidently ''Strip, and join me, Eric'' I said with a nonchalant smile, My hands dangling on the side of the tub,  his eye widened for a second before a devilish smirk formed on his ravishingly hot face, mercy!

He looked into my eyes, Without moving his eyes away from me, his hands skillfully unbuckled his belt and glided it smoothly of his loops and dropped it onto the ground, I gulped when his slacks were pooled under his feet, He was just in his boxers, God,  I had never seen a man like this and he looked huge, I felt embarrassed.

I felt him lift me up from the water, making water drip back into the tub from my body,  and then place me on top of him, I smiled slightly and leant onto his chest and closed my eyes as his magical fingers created their beauty on my hair, That's when I felt him harden right under my core, I gulped when I saw there was no cloth between us, when did he remove his boxers, My breath hitched when I felt his erection right under me, is it that big?

''See what you do to me baby?'' he asked latching his lips onto my neck, kissing my skin sensually, I mewled in pleasure digging my teeth into my lips, every single touch of his makes my heart in flames and I don't understand what I did to deserve such love, I have never given anyone any joy ''Hmm?'' he sucked on my skin making me shake my head in a hurry.

My fingers accidentally brushed against his dick making him groan deeply, damn, that voice was such a turn,  He was huge and hard, this that thing? I gulped unintentionally, We were stark naked and sexual frustration was clear in the air, Mercy!

It was amazing to shower with him, I could feel his turn on but I glided my hands down his abs every now and then, I shivered due to the cold as I placed my feet outside and that's when my man wrapped a warm towel around me, warmth invading my sensed making me purr in content, I looked at him, a warm smile on his face, a towel wrapped around his waist, water cascading down his toned chest and his beautiful hair, those wet locks pasting onto the skin of his face.

With him, I felt tranquil and at peace, I craned my neck to look at Eric who ran his eyes over my face, drinking all my features in, his eyes softening and meeting mine, I softly dropped my towel and I could sell confusion lining his features, yes, I defiantly became bold after yesterday's night sex, I turned and wrapped my arms around his neck and smirked, my lips curving upwards, he returned my gesture and ran his index from my shoulder till my thighs, the path where are fingers glided gave me goosebumps.

''Jump'' he whispered near my ears, I jumped a bit, his fingers dug into my thighs and wrapped my legs around his waist and adjusted me around him, smashing his lips onto mine,  knocking the air out of my lungs, His hand came up and gripped my hair as We fell onto the mattress, as our body bounced a bit,  My calcaneus pushing him closer to me, Oh my god, this was so amazing, I was cold as ice because I was practically nude, I felt his towel drop onto the floor, the cloth pooling at his feet, I felt him rubbing himself onto my dripping core, making me moan into his mouth, the friction was too erotic that it hazed my senses, I knew what he wanted from but was I ready for this? This question was churning my insides, Yes, I know it's too soon but I still want him to be that person, and I never knew from where I got that feeling.

''Don't do this darling ..'' he whispered kissing my head, But I shook my head in a no, I need him now, the feeling, the want was killing me like nothing,  He groaned and dropped his head onto my neck, inhaling my scent deep inside, his lips drawing patterns on my skin, I groaned in displeasure when the sound of his phone reverberated through the room.

Eric groaned extended his hand, fingers curling around his phone as he took it up, still on top of me, his body pasted onto mine, His hand reached down to my dripping pussy and rubbed me, the roughness of his hands causing extreme friction making me moan loudly, my forming an 'O', He glared at me to stay shut, his hand placed on his lips he accepted the call and kept it on his ears.

''What is it, Elijah? Am busy now, Speak up man!'' He barked angrily as he slipped a finger inside me making me gasp out loud, I literally screamed, I closed my mouth with my hands stopping myself from moaning out loud and embarrassing myself further, bustard is torturing me as he added another finger into me, pumping it in and out of my hole, his magical fingers hitting my perfect spot, I could feel my insides clenching around his digits and it felt erotic.  This was too much for my body to endure, I was going to cum soon as the knot in my stomach tightened, he kept on talking to the person on the phone while rubbing my clitoris with his thumbs softly, the pleasure was torturous and harsh, It didn't take much time for me to let loose and milk his fingers, he took them out and placed them inside his mouth, Crimson lined my cheeks as his hands went down and he started pumping himself.

He towered on top of me and lined himself with my pussy, rubbing on me softly as the hardness of his dick blurred my mind, Was he going to fuck me now? While talking? I felt myself having an Acid reflex.

''I am gonna go slow baby '' he whispered moving the phone away from his mouth for a few seconds, looking at me with a soft smile as he pushed his tip into me, I mewled with a strange excitement, this guy was huge, not that I have seen any, but this dick was big.

He softly pushed himself into me making me throw my head with pleasure mixed with a numbing pain, my eyes shut tight as my teeth dug into my lips, I felt tears forming in my eyes,  he was just halfway in and it felt so excruciating, He rubbed my knuckles soothingly as he pushed himself completely in, I screamed out loud that pain making me go blind, I felt as if I saw the stars as a smirk lined  The pain was too much for me to tolerate, fuck! It hurts! But it was replaced by endless pleasure as he moved in and out of me, his fingers coming down to rub my clitoris, I moaned out loud as he cut the call with threw the phone onto the couch and grabbed my breasts and bend down, as his lips softly kissing mine in pure bliss, I moaned completely into his mouth, grabbing his hair tightly, my nails digging into his scalp as he increased his pace.

''Like it baby? So fucking tight!'' he asked sucking my soft spot on my neck, adding to my unfathomable amount of pleasure flurrying through me, Fuck, he filled me completely, like he was made for me, his fuck stretched my insides as the roughness ignited my impending orgasm,  I could feel myself tightening around him and within minutes, I came, hard as his perfect fingers rubbing circles on my clits, his other hand pinching my nipples, lips sealed with mine, He increased his pace again, it was so fast that I felt like my body was breaking apart, It was a pleasure, yet painful, it felt like my whole body was ripping apart, shred by shred,

Yes, that's how I lost my virginity to The Eric Carter, and that was so fast that I couldn't even imagine how it just happened.

♡ ♡ ♡

''Let's have some Ice-cream, please, You fucked the shit out of me and you owe me this, Please Eric ''I pouted at him, Tugging his shirt, pointing at the Ice-cream stall that stood in front of us, I stamped my feet on the ground like a toddler,  He groaned and rolled his eye, a pissed-off expression lining his face as I pulled him towards it, He was such a cutie.

''One Chocolate and Caramel please with choco chips'' I said and the guy nodded and looked at Eric, his eyes widening in surprise as he looked at Eric, shoes till the edge of his hair, I knew everyone identifies him and I being stupid taking him here, But I took the risk ''What about you Eric?'' I asked looking at him, he licked his lips and glanced at me before looking at the shopkeeper.

''The same '' he whispered pointing at the shopkeeper hastily gave us the ice cream, he was in awe and surprise that Eric Carter was having ice cream from his shop, maybe that can never happen in this birth for him and yet, it did, we sat on a bench and I devoured the Ice-cream, he looked at him with a frown.

''What happened Eric?'' I asked patting his back, he looked at me with those drool-worthy blue eyes and shook his head, my fingers tangling with his hair softly

''No it is that I had never had an ice cream from a vendor in ages, I was just, Never mind ..'' he mumbled taking a lick from his ice cream, I gulped at that action of his, Wow Odette , You are sore already and you again getting turned on, I never knew this side of me, We wore a matching dress, he was in a black shirt and I wore a black netted top making it look like a couple in love and I knew we were far from that, We were away from the city as not to grab unnecessary attention as I didn't want to ruin it for Eric.

As I continued eating, I felt his gaze on me, boring holes into my skin, I turned and looked at him, scrunching my brows as  I drank in his face, He looked at me deeply and smirked, his blueness twinkling, I blushed slightly, I never knew I was such a lovesick fool.

'' Can I kiss you right now?'' He asked leaning in, My breath hitched a bit as I nodded, my mouth hanging open as his hair fell on his face, a boyish charm reflecting on his visage, He placed his palms on my cheeks softly pressed his lips onto mine making my toes curl in ecstasy, forget the Ice-cream, he was much sweeter, this was unlike all the kisses we shared, it was soft and delicate filled with tenderness, It was enchanting, I cupped snaked my hand around his neck and kissed him deeper, biting on his tongue, this way we savoured our taste on each other's tongue, a journey of passion lying ahead.

♡ ♡ ♡

I am a sucker for romance.

𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 ,

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐

♡ ♡ ♡

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9M 338K 39
Needs editing and will be editing soon Alexis Miller is a 23 year old who is freshly out of college. She was hired right on the spot, when the owner...
144K 3.4K 75
Calvin bent down and settled between my thighs and bent my knees upward. He stroked my ankles, calves and then moved his hands to the insides of my t...
4.7M 124K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...
506K 13.7K 33
The most dangerous people are those who have nothing to lose. Norman Blackford, the 22 year old self made billionaire playboy, literally lived by thi...