His Saving Grace | Book 6

By dontworryboutit123

18+ Rhea Knight never wanted to become the person she is today. She had dreams and ambitions. Sadly life deci... More

cast and aesthics
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter. 28
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
epilogue

chapter 15.

14.5K 267 90
By dontworryboutit123

It had been a few weeks since we left L.A. We never finished what we went there to start because well... I dropped the Rose bomb on them.

Anthonie had been dodging my calls and I understood why. He was upset and had a lot to process. It just hurt me that he cut me out like that.

I sat in my room trying to figure out my next move with rose as I rubbed Mika's fur. I knew Rose's whole schedule by now from the route of her morning jog to the time she went to sleep.

My plan was to catch her at the coffee shop she usually goes to after the teacher who homeschools the kid comes by. She was good at hiding him from them. The kid barely went outside unless it was with her.

I wonder what lie she told him about his father. What did she tell him when he asked about his father's side of the family? What did she say when he asked why she had him cooped up inside all of the time?

Poor kid was probably going insane without any human interaction besides his mom and teacher.

A knock on my door brought me out of my thoughts. I put Mika on the floor and walked out of my room. Mika's footsteps fell behind me as I headed for the door.

I looked through the peephole to see a black shirt. I quickly pulled open the drawer next to the door and grabbed one of the many guns hid around my home. I cocked the gun, already knowing that it was full and tucked in the back of my shorts.

I opened the door to reveal Anthonie. He looked a little rough. He hadn't shaved the fuzz growing his face, his hair was this way and that, and he reeked of Jack Daniels.

And he was wet.

It was raining in New York and he was dripping all over my hardwood floors. I quickly ushered him inside and pushed him towards my bathroom. He stayed silent the entire time as I made him stand under the water. When he was done I placed warm towels around his naked body.

"Anthonie," I crouched in front of him ."Why were you out in the rain?" I sniffed getting a big whiff of alcohol. "Are you drunk?" I questioned him as I gripped his chin forcing him to look at me.

"I had a few drinks." His breath reeked of alcohol as his words slurred. "How much is a few?"

"The double digits." He answered as I hooked his arms around my waist and carried him to my bed. The weight of his body crushed my shoulders as I leaned on them. I pulled the towels off of his body and placed on his boxers.

"Hey!" He semi shouted causing me to shush him."Where's your doggy?" He lowered his voice to a whisper.

Mika jumped up on the bed and crawled towards him. "Mika." He mumbled as he ran a hand over her fur." Such a cute little doggy." He cooed as he closed his eyes, Mika snuggled up on his chest.

I let out a sigh as I gathered his clothes and put them in the washer. I'd taken my shower earlier when I got home. I changed out of my lounge clothes and into my pajamas.

I crawled into my bed next to him and sighed.

Anthonie was letting this situation ruin him. I'd never seen him like this before, he had completely let himself go.

She was ruining him.

I brushed my fingertips over his face lightly. His breath fluttered against my fingertips as he inhaled and exhaled. A few snores slipping out here and there.

I leaned over and placed a kiss to his temple before I turned off the light and went to sleep myself.

I had been waking up every few hours to make sure that Anthonie didn't choke on his own throw up in throughout the night, and to put his clothes in the dryer.

What I didn't expect was to find his hot body on top of me in the middle of the night.

"Rhea." His voice wakes me up out of my sleep.

"Anthonie."

He comes crashing down on me, his lips devouring mine possessively. " I need you." His tone was pleading as he moved his kisses along my jaw. "You're drunk Anthonie." I remind him as he grinds down on me.

"I'm a hundred percent sober," He whispered moving my shorts down. "I slept it off."

"Anthonie," I whisper grabbing his face."What's going on right now? Talk to me." I beg him while searching his eyes. "I don't want to talk right now." He looked broken down and tired.

"Please just..." He waved it off and leaned down pressing his lips to mine. "Rhea please."He begged when I didn't respond to the kiss. "Anthonie, you're drunk." I don't want to take advantage of him in this state— that wouldn't be right.

"I'm sober enough to know what i'm doing." Anthonie pressed his body down on to me, hard as ever and began to dry hump me. "Rhea," He whispered into my ear.

"Make me feel better."

I clenched my eyes softly before being his face to mine. I pressed my lips to his as he quickly took over the kiss. He wrapped my legs around his waist and my feet worked his boxers down his lower body. Anthonie was able to slip himself in due to him taking my shorts and underwear off while we talked.

"Fuck." He let out a slow groan as he pushed into me. My hands gripped at his shoulders, still getting used to the pressure of him being inside of me. My mouth hung open as every thick inch of him entered me.

"You're so warm and so wet." He grunts throwing his head back as he pushed in the last few inches.

I felt so full once he seated to a hilt. He slowly began to move quicker, savoring the feel of my walls clenching around him. "My god." He leaned down and attached his lips to my nipples.

I gripped at his hair, eyes clenched tightly as he bit at my skin. While he suck and bit down on one, his other hand was flicking and pinching the other. My mouth dropped at the different sensations my nipples were going through.

"Fuck." I gripped his hair tighter as he picked up speed. He licked my nipple one last time sending a chill through my body before he went on to the next one.He took his time thrusting inside of me as he focused on my nipples.

I felt every vein on his dick rub against my walls as he thrust in and out of me. My toes curled as a tingling sensation ran throughout them and my legs. I dug my nails into his shoulders as I felt a knot form in the pit of my stomach.

My moans turned ragged as my breath hitched in my throat. He blew his breath on my nipple making me cry out as he slammed into me
hard and fast.

A cry left my mouth as my orgasm hit and flowed throughout my whole body. My legs trembled as I arched into his chest, my fingers dug into his shoulders. My head was thrown back as my mouth hung open.

"Oh shit." I whimpered as I felt the last of it wash over. I had never felt an orgasm like that.

My chest heaved in and out as I caught my breath and my body collapsed onto the bed. My legs bent, heels planted into the mattress. Anthonie stood on his knees in between my legs as he ran a hand through his hair.

He let me catch my breath before silently pulling my legs over his shoulder. He hooked his arm around them as my back fell against the mattress.

A scream left my mouth as he thrusted in hard and fast, not letting me get used to his size. His thrust were rough and punishing , opposite from the slow pace he went just a minute ago.

His dick reached at a deeper angle as he hit my spot repeatedly. I brought my hand down to my stomach as he thrust into me. My breathing was stuck in my throat as I tried to let out moans.

This felt like he was taking all of his anger out on me. He was rougher then usual, it felt good.

But it was different.

He wasn't savoring it or having a good time. He was quick and trying to forget everything for a few minutes. His grunts were low and he barely made eye contact with me.

I turned my head and bit my bottom lip as he pounded into me. "Look at me, Rhea." He called out slowing his thrust down. A few tears ran down my cheek as I turned to him. He paused when he saw me.

He spread my legs letting them fall softly to the bed before he laid between them. His body collapsed onto mine softly as he reached for my face.

His thrust were slow as he dried my face.
"You're so beautiful." A small smile made its way onto my face at his words.

"Cum with me." He nipped along my jawline as he picked up speed. He pulled back a little bit and added his thumb to my clit. His thumb worked at the same pace as his thrust, adding more fuel to the fire burning below.

My stomach started to tighten as I felt another orgasm come on. With a few more thrust and flicks of his thumb both of our orgasms came down hard us. My moans mixed in with his grunts as he came inside of me.

Fuck.

The damage was already done.

We'd been so careless once again and would have to face whatever consequences came along the way.

When Anthonie pulled out of me I walked to the bathroom and cleaned my self up. He followed behind and did the same seeing as I left quite a mess on him. We were silent as we fixed ourselves and walked back into my bed room.

I slid into the covers and he followed behind me. I turned towards him and stared up at him to find him already looking at me.

"Are you ok?" I ask rubbing his chin softly.
He shakes his head as he wraps his arm around my waist.

"I just can't wrap my head around her taking my son away from me when she knew how badly I wanted kids. Was she that spiteful over me not wanting to leave this lifestyle?"

"Did she even think of the affect that it would have on my son?"

He was asking good questions but I had none of the answers. What Rose did was a very calculated and spiteful move. She knew how to manipulate him into feeling guilty about her death.

Start an argument, it gets heated. She leaves angry and upset, and a few hours later he receives a phone call saying his fiancé is dead.

Yeah, she knew exactly what she was doing.

"And you'll get all the answers to your questions." I kiss his lips before pulling away. "I promise."

He smiles down at me before pressing a kiss to my forehead. "Sleep Rhea." I laid my head into his chest as I let sleep overcome me.

When I awoke in the next day Anthonie's side of the bed was cold. I got of the bed an searched the bathroom and the living room but he was gone. I let out a huff of frustration as I walked back into my room.

Did he just come over to get his dick wet and then leave? Did he know the right words to say to make me give in to him?

I shook my head of those thoughts and checked my phone. It was almost close to ten so he was probably heading to work. I checked my messages and voicemail to find nothing from him.

I ran a hand through my hair as I checked my other messages. An alert from my period tracking app appeared at the top of my screen. I clicked on it and waited for the app to open up.

10 days.

I was ten days late for my period— I was never late. I mindlessly brought my thumbnail to my mouth and chewed on it. My mind was raving as I tried to figure out how long I had been back from L.A. .

The last time that I had sex with Anthonie before last night was two weeks ago, after he found out about Rose.

I'm pretty sure he fucked me raw then too.

"Oh fuck!" I quickly called my Ob and made an appointment for next week.

Should I tell Anthonie about my appointment? He already is going through so much right now. This could just be a false alarm and I don't want to worry him right now.

I called the girls and asked them if they would come with me instead. They obviously agreed to come with me, not even trying to hide their excitement of me possibly being pregnant.

I let out a sigh as I laid back into my bed. Mika walked over, jumped onto the bed and ran into my arms. I grabbed her and laid her in my stomach as I stared at the ceiling.

"We'll be ok," I grabbed her and held her above my face." Won't we Miks?" She let out a bark in response as I brought her down to my chest. She wiggled herself out of my hold and placed herself on to my stomach.

"We'll be ok." I whisper.

I was an asshole and I'll admit that.

I didn't plan on getting shit faced and going to Rhea's. I didn't plan to fuck her and then leave her at the crack of dawn this morning.

After we had sex I couldn't function or go to sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about my kid and how I missed out on so much of his life already.

I couldn't wrap my head around how someone I once loved could be so fucking evil.

All I ever did was love her, I tried to give her everything. But one thing I couldn't give her was leaving my family behind. That would've never been an option and she knew that.

Did faking her death make it easier on her? Did she know that if she left pregnant with my kid that I would fight her on it?

I would've taken her to court to be apart of my child's life if she chose to break it off. But I would've never denied her the option of seeing her kid.

Not like she did me.

"Anthonie," I was snapped out of my thoughts seeing that I had Antonio on the ropes. He made no move to punch me, instead he stood there taking every hit I gave him.

"Shit." I backed away and wiped the sweat from my forehead.

Antonio pushed himself off of the ropes and walked towards me. He pressed his forehead against mine as his hand came in contact with my neck.

He didn't say anything, he just let me breath.

I had only broken down in front of Rhea for those quick few seconds that I allowed myself to. But standing in this ring with my family surrounding me— I couldn't hold it in any longer.

A sob escaped my mouth as I wrapped my arms around my older brothers neck as I finally let my emotions out. I could hear the ropes of the ring slapping together as my siblings entered the ring.

Alex and Alessa took me into their arms and held me tightly. Their hands rubbed soothing circles down my back as I cried in their arms.

No one spoke and I didn't need them to. I just needed them in my corner during this time in my life.

This time of betrayal and hurt.

Alessa brought her palms to my face and stared into my eyes. Her blue eyes much like her twin's and Anthonie— so bright and so clear.

She dried my tears as she brought her forehead to mine. "We'll get him back,"I nodded my head as she whispered."We'll get you your son."

She backed away as Alex took her place.

Alex placed her lips to my forehead for a minute. I clenched my eyes shut tightly as her lips lingered over my skin."We promise you, Anthonie." A sniffle leaves her as she grips my hair. "We promise you that she will feel every last bit of pain that she's put you through." She gritted out, determination and promise clear in her tone.

"That bitch will suffer for what she did."

I stood up straight at my sister's words. I wanted Rose to go through absolute hell by the time Rhea finished her off.

This was Rhea's assignment after all, we'd just take pleasure and killing her slowly.

"I want eyes on her around the clock. I want eyes on my child. No one touches her until Rhea gets all of her ducks in a row." They nodded in agreement as I spoke.

"She brings her to us."

With that we walked out of the room and went our separate ways. Antonio walked into his office to call Carson and relay the information to him.

I walked into my room and checked my phone. I should've at least called or texted her. Given her an explanation to why I left of her this morning.

What if she thinks that I used her? She's probably thinking the worst of me right now.

I let out a sigh as I walked over to my drawer. I pulled out the two pictures that now resided in there.

One of my son and one of his soon to be dead mother.

"Sarai presto con la tua famiglia," My finger caresses the photograph. There's no doubt that he isn't mine, the kid looks just like me. " Te lo prometto." (You'll be with your family soon, I promise.)

I place his picture on my nightstand and hold onto Rose's. I studied the conniving witch in the picture. She looked so pure and innocent in the photo. But I now knew the real person behind that smile.

The real conniving, manipulative bitch that she really was.

I grabbed a lighter and walked to the fireplace. The flames met with the edge of the photo and I watched as it ate the paper alive. I watched as that pretty little smile burned and turned to ash.

I threw the last half of the picture into the fireplace before I turned and walked away.

All in good time Rose... All in good time.

HEY BESTIES!!!

Who is excited for next chapter???

Thoughts on this chapter!!!

Are we mad at Anthonie for leaving Rhea?

Next chapter will be up in 30 mins to an hour!

𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞: 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕨_𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕥𝟙𝟚𝟛

𝕋𝕚𝕜𝕥𝕠𝕜: 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕥_𝟙𝟚𝟛

𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣: 𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕚𝕤𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕤_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

776K 50.9K 99
As he took one last step closer, his muscles made direct contact with every fragment of my body, and I could feel my skin become ten times warmer. "...
128K 3.8K 55
Fifteen year old Alexandra Amoretto Decides to run around the city, Causing trouble with a random boy she met on the bus after being abandoned by her...
2.6M 19.4K 12
|#1 in Romance| Chapters taken down for a while. Go through the link in my profile bio to read all the chapters :) RYAN PARKER, famous entrepreneur...
4M 99.1K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...