Harry James Potter x Reader O...

By mrsgoldensnitch

I honestly thought I would only be in this app to read stories, but I felt very inspired lately to write. So... More

Author's Note
Rain, rain, don't go away
Vacation Get Away, Cancun (Part 1)
Vacation Get Away, Cancun (Part 2)
Secret Relationship
Couples Trivia Night
That time of the month
Fight, Love, and Doctor Y/N
Panic Attack
First Kiss on Set Part 2 (Jimmy Fallon Show)
The Bet Part 1
The Bet Part 2
The Bet Part 3
A Muggle Going to Hogwarts? Part 1 (Roller Skating)
A Muggle Going to Hogwarts? Part 2 (Babysitting + Nightclub)
A Muggle Going to Hogwarts? Part 3 (The Proposal)
Watching 365 Days
Back to the Future Part 1
Back to the Future Part 2
Girls vs Boys Quidditch
All It Takes Is A Night (Matching Tattoos)
Shifting to Hogwarts
1 Text Away
Swords and Tension

First Kiss on Set Part 1

1.5K 50 229
By mrsgoldensnitch

Daniel Radcliffe x Reader

Word count: 3208

"Did I give you butterflies?' asked Dan. No, he gave her the whole damn zoo."

AN: Y/N's character in the movies will be C/N (character name), and they are shooting the 6th movie, "Half Blood Prince"

Y/N had just arrived on set, and like always she headed straight to her trailer for hair and makeup. However, today felt weird to Y/N. Everyone was staring at her as she walked by. She even saw the twins raising their eyebrows in a flirty way, but Y/N just figured they were being their goofy selves.

When Y/N arrived in her trailer, she greeted Penelope, her hair and makeup artist. Penelope started opening her makeup kit and Y/N rehearsed her lines.

"Are you excited for today? It's a big day for your character C/N." said Penelope as she applied Y/N's foundation.

"I'm sorry. What's today again?" asked Y/N as she was flipping through her script.

"Page 120, dear." replied Penelope as she blended the foundation.

Y/N went straight to page 120. Then, she read the first line. 'Harry and C/N kiss.' "THATS TODAY?" Y/N asked. She completely forgot her kiss with Dan would be today.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. I'm not ready." Y/N thought to herself.

"Yeah that's today. That's why we're applying cherry flavor lipstick on you." said Penelope as she dabbed on the lipstick with her fingers.

——————————————————————————

An hour later Y/N was all set to start recording.

Chris Columbus was all smiley when Y/N entered the room.

"Ok, Y/N and Dan. I need you both facing each other. We are starting at the top of the page." said Chris.

Y/N and Dan both nodded.

"Ready for this Danny?" said Y/N sarcastically.

"You know you're the only person that calls me that." replied Dan.

"Yeah, but I know you like it." said Y/N as she was positioning herself to start the scene.

"Enough with the chit chatting. And action." yelled Chris.

"Look C/N there is a mistletoe." said Harry.

Both C/N and Harry looked up.

C/N started leaning in towards Harry and whispered in his ear. "I guess you know what we have to do."

C/N slowly leaned in and kissed Harry.

(The most awkward scene in cinematic history. Pretend it's Y/N instead of Ginny.)

"CUT" yelled Chris.

Both Y/N and Dan looked at him startled.

"You both look so awkward. Dan, Y/N doesn't have an infectious disease, you can touch her. And Y/N, what kind of kiss was that? I need to see passion." Chris said impatiently.

Y/N and Harry looked at each other with embarrassment.

Dan leaned in and put his hands on Y/N's waist. "Is this comfortable? I can put my hands higher if you want." He whispered.

"That's fine." whispered Y/N back. She put her hands around Dan's neck.

"Ok. That's better. And action." yelled Chris.

Harry leaned in and kissed C/N. His hand on her waist and hers on his neck. Suddenly C/N sneezed on his face.

"You have got to be kidding me." said Chris impatiently.

"I'm sorry." said Y/N to both Dan and Chris.

"It's alright." replied Dan. "I just need to wash my face." Daniel left the set and went to the bathroom, 5 minutes later he came back.

"And action." Yelled Chris.

They tried it for another 2 hours, but nothing was working.

"What is with you two today? You always have great chemistry. I can't spend more time on this scene. We are trying it tomorrow again, so get a grip." said Chris impatiently. He then added, "We are shooting Emma, Rupert, and Dan's snow scene with Katie bell. Y/N there are no more scenes for you today, so you can go home if you want." said Chris.

"Dan, Emma, and Rupert. Text me when you get home ok?" Y/N said. The three of them usually stay up late recording, and she always wants to make sure they get home safe.

"Awww you care about us." said Rupert in a sing songy way.

"Shut up and just text me." said Y/N as she rolled her eyes at Rupert.

"We will. Don't worry about it." said Dan.

Y/N went home and just read over her script. Then, it got late so she decided to go to bed.

——————————————————————————

At midnight Y/N went to the bathroom and noticed a text from Emma.

"Hey Y/N. Rupert and I just got home, but Dan had to stay behind to shoot one more scene."

Y/N quickly dialed Emma's number and called her.

"Hey Y/N." said Emma.

"Hi. I just got your text. Did you see if Dan brought dinner?" asked Y/N in concern.

"No, I didn't. Well, you know Dan, he always shoots a scene until it's over with no breaks. Doesn't matter how hungry or thirsty he is, he never asks for a break until they get the shot." replied Emma.

"Yeah, I know. That's what worries me. And I can see a lot of wind from my window. I'm guessing he didn't bring a jacket either." said Y/N.

"Well that's Dan. Anyway I gotta go to bed, talk to you tomorrow." said Emma.

"Bye." said Y/N and she hung up the phone.

Y/N couldn't possibly sleep now knowing that Dan was probably hungry and cold.

So, she opened her closet and got changed into sweatpants and a sweatshirt. Then, she went to the kitchen and made him a sandwich with raisin bread, spinach, tomatoes, ham, and jam. Y/N got a knife and started cutting the sandwich down into two even pieces. Now all she needed was to keep the sandwich warm. So Y/N got an aluminum foil from the cabinet and wrapped it around the sandwich. Y/N also grabbed a water bottle and a jacket, so that Dan wouldn't be cold or thirsty.

She left her apartment and drove to set. All their trailers were being remodeled, so they had to stay at their apartments for the week.

When Y/N arrived on set, she saw Daniel sitting on the floor using his wand as a drum stick. He looked adorable, but bored to death.

He saw Y/N and smiled, "Y/N, what are you doing here?" said Dan in excitement.

"I saw that you didn't bring dinner, so I brought you a sandwich." replied Y/N and she gave it to him.

Dan took the sandwich and opened it. He was starving. "Is this the famous Y/N sandwich that you eat every day?" asked Dan with a sarcastic tone, he then said, "Thank you." and started eating the sandwich. He smiled when he saw the two evenly cut out pieces.

"Of course, someone needs to take care of you Danny boy." replied Y/N with a smirk.

Dan chuckled and continued eating.

Y/N took the water bottle out of her bag and the jacket. She wrapped the jacket around Dan, and it fit him perfectly since the jacket belonged to Y/N's dad.

He looked at her and said, "Water and a jacket? You really thought of everything."

"Well I know how you are. It doesn't matter how hungry, cold, or thirsty you are. You never ask for a break until the scene is over." said Y/N as she sat down next to Dan. She then proceeded, "Do you have a ride home?"

Daniel looked at her and replied, "My car is at the maintenance shop, so I was just thinking about calling an Uber."

Then Chris yelled, "Dan we need you for the shot. 30 more minutes and you're done."

"It's only 30 minutes. I can wait for you and give you a ride home." said Y/N.

"Really? Thank you so much Y/N." Dan said as he took off the jacket and placed it on Y/N's lap. "I'm still wearing this jacket after the shot." said Dan with a smirk as he left to record the scene.

Y/N just sat there patiently waiting for him.

30 minutes later he arrived and said, "It's a wrap. We can go now."

"Great" Y/N replied. Both of them got up and Y/N quickly wrapped Dan with the jacket she brought. He smiled at her and they walked to Y/N's car. They both got in and Y/N started driving towards Dan's house.

"Do you want to get ice cream?" asked Y/N.

"Sure. Ice cream sounds good." He replied.

Y/N drove to Baskin Robbins and ordered a cookies and cream ice cream on a waffle cone.

"What flavor do you want?" She asked.

"I'll have an Americone dream on a waffle cone, please." He ordered in the drive thru.

"It will be 10.32 pounds." said the cashier.

"I got it." said Dan as he handed the money to the cashier.

Y/N drove away from the ice cream shop and stopped the car in front of a lake, so that they could eat their ice cream.

The view was beautiful. The whole city of London was illuminated and it looked incredible. The lake reflected the city and it looked like a never ending mirror.

Dan and Y/N got out of the car and sat on the front trunk. They brought a big blanket, and some pillows so they could stargaze as well. Both sitting on the truck and staring at the view as they ate their ice cream.

"I'm sorry for sneezing on your face during the scene." said Y/N as she was eating her ice cream.

"It's ok." said Dan laughing, "As long as I get to try your ice cream in return."

"Deal." said Y/N as she handed over her ice cream and he took a bite. She then took a bite out of his.

"This is good." said Dan after trying her ice cream.

"Of course it is. I ordered it." said Y/N with a smirk.

Dan just chuckled.

There was a long pause in between them until Y/N spoke out.

"Can I be honest?" asked Y/N

"Of course." replied Daniel as he looked at her.

Y/N took a deep breath and said, "That was my first kiss. That's why I was acting so weird. I wanted it to be special and not on set. Also." Y/N took a pause and then she whispered. " I didn't want to seem like a bad kisser."

Dan gave a small chuckle and replied, "Well even though Chris said we absolutely sucked, I thought you were a good kisser."

"Really?" asked Y/N hopeful.

"Really." replied Dan.

"How come you never had a first kiss before?" He asked curiously. Y/N is stunning, smart, funny, and so much more. Every guy would be drooling over her.

"Guys don't look at me like that." replied Y/N in a soft voice.

"Of course guys look at you like that. I see guys looking at you like that every day. Half of the guys on set drool over you. They are constantly talking about you. If it wasn't for that stupid no dating cast mates rule, you would have had your first kiss a while ago." replied Dan.

"Then, let me rephrase that. The guy that I like doesn't look at me like that." said Y/N.

There was another silence in between them.

"What would your perfect kiss be like, Y/N?" asked Dan.

"Well, I have always dreamt about having my first kiss in the rain. I would have a big fight with the guy I love, then in the middle of the fight I would walk away, but then he would grab my arm and pull me back. Then, he would kiss me with all the passion in the world. What can I say? I'm a hopeless romantic." said Y/N smiling.

"That is actually perfect. How would it be without the rain?" asked Dan curiously.

"Well, we would be listening to 'Traitor' by Olivia Rodrigo and screaming out the lyrics at the top of our lungs, while standing on top of the roof of my car. Kinda like how we are here. Suddenly I would lose my balance, and the guy I love would catch me, and kiss me." said Y/N. She couldn't stop smiling at how perfect that moment would be.

Both Y/N and Daniel finished their ice creams.

Daniel suddenly started waking and stood on the roof of the car.

Y/N looked at him with a confused expression and asked, "Dan, what are you doing?"

He got his phone and started playing "Traitor" by Olivia Rodrigo on Spotify at the loudest volume possible.

Dan started screaming out the lyrics at the top of his lungs."GOD I WISH YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THIS THROUGH BEFORE I WENT AND FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU."

Y/N saw what was happening and started laughing.

She walked up to the roof where Dan was and joined him. "WHEN SHE'S SLEEPING IN THE BED WE MADE DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT THE WAY YOU BETRAYED ME." yelled both of them. They were both smiling. Y/N knew it was her cue to do a pretend fall, so she did. Hoping that Dan would catch her. He immediately held on to her and now she was in his arms.

"May I?" asked Dan with a smirk.

"You may." replied Y/N happily.

Dan kissed her with all his might. The kiss was so passionate. He held on to Y/N, so she wouldn't fall down. Y/N held on to his neck and squeezed it. It was exactly how she imagined and more.

Then, he slowly started leaning back, and pulled Y/N up so she could face him.

"Did I give you butterflies?" asked Dan as he leaned closer to her.

No, he gave her the whole damn zoo.

"What do you think?" asked Y/N as she got even closer. She wasn't giving him the satisfaction to saying yes.

"I think I gave you more than that." replied Dan. Before Y/N could answer, Dan swooped her off her feet by spinning her around. Y/N started laughing while they both danced to the whole "Sour" album by Olivia Rodrigo.

Y/N started getting tired so she leaned on Dan's shoulder. They both just stayed there swaying from side to side. He could even smell Y/N's sweet perfume. The moment was perfect. British man just have a way with anything.

(Imagine it's Y/N instead of Emma)

Y/N took Dan's hand and they both started walking downwards to the front truck of the car. They both sat down and stared at the view.

"Can I also be honest with you?" whispered Daniel in her ear.

That sent chills through her body.

"Yes." she whispered back.

"That was also my first kiss, and I'm glad it was with you." said Dan as he covered both of them with the big blanket they brought.

"I'm also glad I had it with you." said Y/N with a smile.

She leaned on his shoulder and Dan wrapped an arm around Y/N. He caressed her arm as both stared at the beautiful city of London.

A while later Dan noticed that Y/N fell asleep, he gave her a kiss on the forehead and closed his eyes.

——————————————————————————

Buzzz. Buzzz. Y/N felt her phone buzz in her back pocket. She grabbed her phone and saw that Emma was calling. She accepted the call.

"Hi Emma." whispered Y/N trying not to wake up Dan.

"Hey Y/N. Did you ever end up seeing Dan? Do you know if he got home safe? He didn't text the group chat and he isn't answering his phone." Y/N could hear the concern in Emma's voice.

Y/N looked to the side and saw Daniel peacefully sleeping with his head on her stomach. He had both hands wrapped around Y/N, and she could feel his heart beat.

"Don't worry Emma. I gave him a ride home, so Dan is home safe. He probably turned off his phone, that's why he isn't answering your calls." lied Y/N as she softly played with his hair.

"Oh thank goodness. Sorry for calling so late Y/N. Good night." said Emma relieved.

"Good night" said Y/N as she hung up her phone.

She shut her eyes and went back to sleep.

—————————————————————————

The sun's brightness woke up both Y/N and Dan.

"Good morning love." said Daniel in his raspy morning voice.

"Good morning to you handsome." said Y/N as she rubbed her eyes.

Dan gave her a peck on the lips.

"It just sucks that we can't date because of that stupid rule." said Y/N with a sad tone.

"That doesn't mean that we can't secretly date." replied Dan as he gave her a bop on the nose.

"Y/N M/N L/N. Would you be my secret girlfriend?" He asked with a smile.

"I would love to, Daniel Jacob Radcliffe." replied Y/N with the biggest smile ever.

Dan looked at his watch and said, "Oh shit. We're late."

Daniel and Y/N quickly jumped out of the front trunk and entered the car. Y/N drove as fast as she could to set. (She still stopped at the stoplights. Safety first.)

When they arrived on set Y/N said, "You go first. I'll enter in 5 minutes so they don't suspect we are together."

"Ok love." said Dan as he gave her a peck on the lips, and left the car.

After 5 minutes Y/N entered the set, and started getting ready for the kiss scene.

"I really hope the both of you get the kiss right today. Just find the passion, the love. And action!!!" yelled Chris.

Y/N and Dan kissed immediately. They're bodies were touching completely without a single space in between. Daniel had both hands on her waist, and Y/N had one hand on his neck, and the other on his hair. Dan was sliding his hands up and down Y/N's back, and Y/N was softly squeezing Dan's hair. Dan's lips were so soft, and Y/N swore that she felt a little bit of tongue.

"And cut! That was perfect!" said Chris with surprise, but Y/N and Dan continued kissing.

"I said cut!" yelled Chris again.

Both Y/N and Daniel quickly separated and looked at Chris.

"How were you two able to get the kiss right?" asked Chris in surprise.

Both Y/N and Dan shared a look. "I guess it was the morning coffee." said Dan and he heard Y/N let out a chuckle.

"That must have been a strong coffee." replied Chris.

End of Part 1.

AN: my first Dan x Reader story. Let me know if I should do more. I absolutely loved writing this. British man are so perfect!!!

What was your favorite part of the chapter?

Ps: Don't forget to vote

Xoxo,

Thing 1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 21 11
hi! this story is about a relationship between draco malfoy from harry potter and y/n (which means 'your name') the story will switch perspectives ev...
4.1K 193 12
I suck at writing summaries I apologise in advance. Based off the movies not books! Y/N was adopted by the Weasleys long ago and raised as one of the...
49.8K 1.1K 11
(If you see that there aren't as many chapters as you'd hoped, don't worry, each chapter is about 1000-3000 words each. Enjoyyyy!) Y/n, a girl who co...
48.4K 815 21
Harry Potter X Reader Imagines I do not own Harry Potter or any of these characters or images I do not own any of this art. None of the art is mine...