Tsukishima x reader /☽/☆/ "I...

By Imjustherehi

Tsukishima x reader TW : Mentions of death, swearing, sexual themes ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── The mother of... More

pls read : a/n and trigger warnings
*:・゚✧ Y/n Sugawara *:・゚✧
*:・゚✧ Kei Tsukishima *:・゚✧
The Hearts of Hopeful Teenagers
☽ Prologue ☆
Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Y/n
Mothers and their children
Duos and their Disputes
Duos and their Team
Meeting Seijoh
Cats and Cafes and a boy and a girl
What Stars do to People
Cats and Crows
What Sunsets do to People
Interhigh Tourney
The Push to Improve
Teams and their Sleepovers
Parents and Anniversaries
Nice to meet you Ya-chan!
Tokyo! : The begging of evolution.
Tokyo! : Meat meat dinner, meaty meat dinner!
Fireworks and the people you share them with.
Spring High Prelims
Y/n, Tsukishima, Traffic
Crows and Eagles : Fight to Win
Projects and Hands
Sweet Boy/Lover Boy - Tsukishima Kei
Confessions that happen on holidays
That Good Old Fashioned Teenage Kind of Awkward
Spring.
''I'll Say it First''
*:・゚✧ Y/n Sugawara *:・゚✧
*:・゚✧ Kei Tsukishima *:・゚✧
A Saturday in a Crappy Studio Apartment in Sendai
That Good Old Fashion Romance Movie Montage (Reprise)
Simplicity
"I'll say 'it' first." (Reprise)
☆/Epilogue/☽
Thank you!

That Good Old Fashion Romance Movie Montage

502 17 17
By Imjustherehi

Here are some fluff shots of Y/n and Tsukishima!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

April 21

Y/n Sugawara

Age : 16 (Second Year)

Koushi's Moving Out

Koushi shoves the rest of his boxes into Dai-chan's car. He's in the car organizing and shoving things in the trunk. 

"If you're gonna do drugs do it around people you trust okay? And call a Taxi if you're drunk, and make sure you and Daichi use protection. I know you can't get each other pregnant but STDs are not things to be taken lightly and -"

"Mom. I'll be alright." Koushi smiles down at Mom gently who is hitting Koushi with a newspaper every time she finishes a sentence. 

"I promise I'll be just fine. You don't have to worry about me Mom." Koushi smiles softly at Mom who is close to tears, I am already crying as Kei pats my back as I sniffle.

Mom bursts in to tears and I start fanning my face while Tsukishima rubs my back even more.

"My baby is all grown up now." Mom whispers as she holds Koushi's face in her small hands. 

"I'll miss you Kou." I sob as Koushi walks up to me and crushes me in a hug. He holds the back of my head and swings me side to side.

"Don't cry Little Sister. I'll visit all the time." Koushi whispers, choking up and that breaks me even more. "And when you can't sleep, even if I have a pile of homework in Sendai, I'll come back home and make you tea." Koushi begins to sob and I cry even harder.

"I really love you brother." I hug him tighter. "I'll really miss you Koushi." I say and Koushi nods.

"I love you to Y/n." 

Koushi helped raise me while he was growing up with me. My brother. My dear big brother. The person I wish to be half as great as is moving away. Sendai isn't to far away from this town but still. It won't be the same.

Dai-chan steps out of the car and talks to Mom. My Mom giving the 'if you hurt my son I will snap your dick off' talk. Judging by Mom's intimidating expression and Dai-chan's excessive nods.

Koushi and I let go of the hug and my dear older brother sends an intimidating glare towards my dear lanky, pool noodle of boyfriend.

"Y/n doesn't need you to take care of her. She can do that on her own. She's not helpless so don't treat her as such. But, that doesn't mean to leave her by herself. Even when we can do things on our own it's nice to have someone there. Treat my baby sister nicely. Or so help me I will chop off your dick and feed it to you." Koushi smiles devilishly and Kei nods quickly.

"Yes of course." Kei says quickly.

We say our final goodbyes and Mom follows Dai-chan's car to the University in her own car.

Kei and I move back up to the apartment and I take a shaky breath. Kei looks at me and smiles gently.

"Are you alright?" He asks softly and I nod wiping my eyes.

"Yeah. I'll be okay." I say and Kei nods. He leans towards me and kisses my lips softly and I smile.

"I really like you Kei." I grin and Kei smiles.

"I really like you too."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

October 30

Tsukishima Kei POV

Age : 17 (Second Year)

Mr. Sugawara

Kazuma 'Zuma' Sugawara

Oct 10, 1969 to May 20, 2006

A caring husband and father who loved his family very dearly.

"Hey Dad, happy birthday." Y/n says, walking up to one of the graves and places some flower's by the tomb stone. She dusts off some twigs before kneeling by the grave.

"This is my boyfriend Kei." Y/n says and I kneel down next to her, not knowing what to do. Y/n notices and giggles.

"Introduce yourself." Y/n says and I nod. Tadashi's always been better at dealing with this sort of thing.

"Hello Mr. Sugawara. It's nice to meet you." I bow my head stiffly. I've never really been in a grave yard. I haven't experienced loosing a loved one since I was 3. Too young to remember anything.

Graves and funerals aren't for the people in them. It's there to help people grieve. To help people feel close with those they love who are dead.

"I know Dad, he's a little awkward." Y/n laughs, nudging me a bit.

"Koushi already moved out to his dorm and Mom is already calling him everyday and bringing him home cooked meals. She's a little worried. She even gave Dai-chan the 'what ever you do to my son I'll do to you' talk and Dai-chan's been really sweet to him." She says. "Mom. She likes Kei too. She says he's sweet like you." She smiles at me.

"You don't need to worry about us down here Dad. And Mom's started to drive a couple months back. She's not as scared to get into one anymore. Koushi's okay, Mom's okay and so am I. We're gonna be alright. Okay?" Y/n whispers the last part, telling herself that more than anything. She kisses her two fingers and brings them to the tomb stone. 

"I love you so much Daddy. I really miss you." Y/n sniffles before she starts crying. "I really miss you Daddy." She says. I bring my hand to her shoulder and wrap it around her. She takes a deep breath and turns back to her Dad.

"I'm sure Kei has somethings to tell you. So I'll leave you to be. Bye Dad, I love you." Y/n says walking to a nearby tree and wiping her eyes before she goes on her phone. 

I stare at Mr. Sugawara's tomb stone for a bit before clearing my throat.

"I really love your daughter sir. You and your wife raised a really special girl. I know father's are protective but try not to worry about Y/n too much. She doesn't need me to take care of her, she's strong. But I promise to be there for her. I swear. I'll keep her safe." I say. "I know you can't say anything back, but I really hope you approve of me sir. I should bring Y/n home. You don't need to worry about her. Bye sir." I leave the grave and catch up to Y/n and we leave the grave sight. Our hands intertwined.

The brisk fall are surrounds us. Dry leaves on the ground which Y/n steps on making nice crunching noises.

"My Dad would really like you Kei." Y/n smiles at me.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

July 28

Tsukishima Kei POV

Age : 17 (Third Year)

Heat Wave

We're at my house today. A heat wave going throughout Miyagi with the summer weather.

"Kei, c'mon just cuddle me." Y/n sighs as she walks towards me, Popsicle in hand. Baggy shorts on along with a loose shirt.

"Are you not sweaty? It's scorching out." I sigh as she moves her body on top of mine, careful not to drop her food. She leans her head on my chest, keeping it looking to the left so she can still eat. Her legs straddling my torso.

I've sweated through my shirt, sweat clearly visible under my arms through my shirt, but neither of us seem to care.

 We're not allowed in either of our rooms when we're home alone. When they are home our door has to be open. Even if our parent's aren't home we still follow it. Our parents raised good children. 

No sleepovers no locking doors, no closing them, when parents aren't home, no bedroom even if the door is open.

We're laying down on the couch, a fan plugged in, on the highest setting right in front of us. Y/n eating her fourth Popsicle in the last two hours. Me occasionally taking licks from hers.

"I'm a woman I don't sweat." Y/n jokes even though I can clearly see that she is sweating through her shirt. 

"Little sexist don't you think?" I smirk up at her and she giggles leaning down to peck my lips. The taste of f/f on her lips from her frozen treat.

She waves the Popsicle in my face and I lick it before she shoves the rest in her mouth and chewing the rest. She tosses the wrapper in the trash bin before cuddling into me more.

"My Love. Please. Get off. Too hot." I groan as she rests her head in the crook of my neck. The body heat making the heat wave even more unbearable.

"I know I'm hot, Pool Noodle Boy." Y/n smirks as she pecks my lips. I frown holding in a smile.

"You know you love me." She pecks my jaw and I sigh, giving in.

"Yeah whatever." I sigh. "I love you too."

"Mhm." She smiles and shuts her eyes. She falls asleep on my chest. Her breathing on my neck that sends cold shivers down my spine. It's hot and muggy and uncomfortable. More so now that Y/n and her body heat are on top of me but I don't mind all that much. 

She looks happy and peaceful.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

January 5

Tsukishima Kei POV

Age : 18 (Third Year)

Tanaka  and the questions people are to embarrassed to ask aloud...

Tanaka and I are grabbing at the store grabbing some stuff for Kiyoko, Yachi and Y/n who have synced up cycles. They are all at Y/n's apartment hanging out. Since we've gone on a multitude of double dates, Tanaka and I have become very close friends. We hang out on our own too. I wouldn't expect myself to hang around and enjoy myself around someone so rambunctious and loud but Tanaka's a fun guy.

Tanaka throws in boxes of pads and tampons while I get more disposable heat pads. 

Tanaka. He may seem loud and wild but he's gentle with Kiyoko. He's respectful. So if I need girl advice, I go to him. He and Kiyoko live together now. Tanaka went to work right away and so did Kiyoko.

"Hey Tanaka?" 

"Yup?"

"You and Kiyoko. You guys - shit forget it." I groan as we go to the snack isle.

"Oh c'mon man you can ask me." Tanaka slings an arm around my shoulder and I sigh.

"You guys have done it right?" I ask and Tanaka quirks his head before smirking.

"Sex! Yeah we do." Tanaka says loudly and I shush him.

"Shut up you dick. We're in public." I scold and Tanaka frowns a bit.

"Okay fine. Why'd y'ask?" He says and I sigh.

"I don't know what to do. Y/n's been giving me hints and I don't know how or what to do." I say embarrassed and face red.

"Well. Lets' see.o Be gentle, don't be rough. It the first time you two are doing anything so there's a chance it might hurt for her. It's gonna be awkward the first few times because neither of you know what to do and that's fine. Don't undress her first because she'll feel awkward. Just do it at the same time.  Ask permission before  you touch her anywhere. If she says stop, do that. Don't do anything she isn't comfortable with." Tanaka says the last part softly and I nod as we walk.

"Oh. Use protection." Tanaka finishes off, tossing in a box of condoms into the basket.

"Yeah okay. Thank you." I state and Tanaka nods.

"No problem. Just remember. It's not about you. It's about her." He says.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

January 19

Tsukishima Kei POV

Age : 18 (Third Year)

First

"Is it okay if I touch you here?" I whisper as I hover my hands over Y/n's bare waist. The only thing covering me is my boxers and her her bra and underwear.

We are both shaky and nervous and it's the first time we've broken the 'no bedroom if parents aren't home' rule.

Y/n grabs my arms, just below my elbows and nods. Wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Yeah. I don't mind." She says softly. She hovers her hands over my body before holding my face in her hands.

"You're so beautiful Kei." She smiles nervously and I kiss her lips and hers move against mine. Y/n moves her lips off mine.

"Can I touch you here?" She asks, her hand barely touching my chest, the other at my ribs.

"Yeah." I breath and move back to kiss her. My kisses moving down to her neck as she lets out a sigh, that almost sounds like a moan.

I bring my hands to the clasp of her bra and try to remove it.

Shit how do girls do this all the time. Y/n separates her lips from mine.

"Do you need help?" She giggles and I nod nervously. She reaches behind her back and unclasps her bra. Letting it fall to her shoulders before she lets it fall on her bedroom floor. A blush creeps up onto my face as I look at her chest.

"Stop staring Kei. It's embarrassing." She says shyly and I nod.

"Right sorry." I say and she nods. I walk back to her and kiss her jaw and going down to her neck. Her hands reach for my boxers before tugging them softly. I slip them off as I pull down her underwear. She lays on the bed and keeps her legs closed as I slip a condom on. 

I walk towards the bed and move in-between her legs.

"Y-You're sure about this right?" I ask and Y/n nods.

"Yes I'm sure. Are you?" She asks back and I nod.

"Tell me to stop whenever you need and I'll stop right away. Okay?" I say and Y/n nods. She links her legs behind my back before I move down towards her. Shifting my member in-between her moist folds before I erupt in an embarrassed blush.

I didn't ask Tanaka where to put it.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

March 8

Y/n Sugawara

Age : 18 (Third Year)

Night Before

"I'm gonna cry while we shake hands with the teachers and I shake Mr. Sato's hand." I laugh as Kei stares at my hands.

"Why are you putting this on me again?" Kei sighs. A bored expression on his face as I place a brightening skin sheet mask on his face. I already have one on for both hydrating and brightening. I can't be looking dull on graduation.

I smile at Tsukishima before making a kissing noise.

"Because sheet masks make me feel pretty. And you Mr. Tsukishima Kei are a beautiful boy." I grin and Kei rolls his eyes, a small smile gracing his face.

He grabs my hand and holds it in his.

He sits at the edge of the bath tub at the apartment and I sit on the bathroom sink's counter top.

"I love you."

"And I love you." I grin at him.

I grab my phone and take a picture of Kei and post it to my story, instantly getting dm's from our friends. I just preview them, I don't want to answer right now.

----------

Yamaguchi Tadashi :)

I can't believe u actually got him to do one. You belong in ... more

----------

Yachi Hitoka <3

AWEEEE SO ADORABLE  ... more

----------

Kageyama (Setter)

Ew so lovey lovey, but u guys r so cute ... more

----------

ACE! HINATA SHOYO

WOW U GOT SUCKYSHIMA ALL MELTY AND LOVEY FOR YOU Y/N ... more

----------

I shut my phone off and turn back to Tsukishima.

"Can you imagine it Kei? We're graduating high school tomorrow." I say as I take the mask off. Patting in the left over product before taking Tsukishima's off. I pat his face down gently to suck up all the product.

"I don't need to imagine anything. I'm living it." He states plainly and I groan.

"To literal for your own good! You know what I mean!" I say waving his used up sheet mask in my hand before tossing it away.

He laughs and nods.

"I'm just teasing." He says and I put lip balm on his lips. "Are you nervous about what comes after?" He asks and I hum thinking.

"A little bit, yeah. Are you?" I ask shyly as I apply some lip balm. I put the chapstick down and Kei grabs my hand pulling me into a hug, he's still siting on the bathtub's edge so his head rests in-between my ribs. My hands finding way to his hair that's grown out a bit.

"No not really." He says plainly.

"Why?" I ask. A little shocked that he's not scared like me.

"Because. You're gonna be with me and so is Tadashi and Yachi." He smiles and I do as well.

"Okay. I like that a lot."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Written August 9, 2021

Released August 16, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 2.3K 21
He gave me a sweet, long kiss. Then he took my hand and led me outside. He lied down and gestured for me to lie with him. I did so, putting my head o...
65.9K 1.8K 32
Y/n has a secret they've been hiding from everyone. Well, it's not really a secret but more of a lie they tell everyone. "My parents are on a busine...
5K 57 32
Y/N IS A NOVELIST IN JAPAN. HE IS ONE OF THE BEST NOVELISTS IN THE WORLD. HE RECENTLY FINISHED HIS NOVEL. AND IS NOW PLANNING TO MAKE A NEW NOVEL ON...
112K 1.2K 19
☁︎ ┆ ❝ The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ❞ As of August 2022, this book is currently undergoing major edi...