Mafia's Obsession [Fiery] Par...

By PleasedGuy

"Please..please let me go" a voice with full of fear said "You're destined to be my queen..I won't let anyon... More

The Beginning
Steps Towards Destiny
CHARACTER SKETCH
Ruthless Killing
Thougts Conquered
The King Returns
Your Territories' mine
Has the time came ?
Time To MEET
You're in my mind
Addicted To You
Let me get you
Walking To The Trap
Quality Time
His Rage
Caged
Darkly Forced
Inexplicable Emotions
Futile Escape
You're Mine
A New Hope
Just You & Me
Confession
Lets Run Away
Stucked
Escaped ?
No Option !!
A New Beginning ?
Truth Revealed
Game Plan !!
A Chance
Re-Union
One Chance More
Fled From The Cage
The Dreadful Scene
The Devil's Hunt Begins
I caught you
You're My Love
Haldi Ceremony
Mehendi Ceremony
Sangeet Ceremony
The Final Wait !
Author's Note
Announcement !!

Engagement

5.6K 493 156
By PleasedGuy

Vansh :

'I opened my eyes to be waken up by the chirping sounds of the birds & the sun rays falling in our face.I turned my head & saw my beautiful Riddhima sleeping on my arms.A small smile decorated in my face.Its so strange that she has such calming affect on me.I saw some of her hair strands blocking her face to get me the full view,so I tucked in behind her ears gently & slowly caressed her cheeks,they are so soft & was a kinda red.I knew it was the effects of the innumerable kisses that I placed on her.It was such an amazing night yesterday.

I was filled with rage due to her immaturity & I had to punish her but seems like she enjoyed it.Just after few minutes,she started stretching out her arms & opened her eyes lazily.When she saw me,she was shocked.I know she always gives me this expression.Our eyes stared at each other for some seconds when she pulled away her ones as she wasn't able to handle the intensified gaze of mine.

I grabbed her jaw & made her look at me "I will send everything to our room.From now on wards you gonna stay here.The make up artists & designers will arrive it soon,get ready for the engagement" saying this I kissed her forehead "I want to see my bride to be the best & the most beautiful bride ever.I want to make every single moment of ours to be special" I added

She was shocked to hear my statements, "engagement?" She asked.I raised one of my eyebrows to which she understood the meaning & didn't complained more'

Riddhima :

'What the fuck was he speaking,engagement? I asked him this question but he gave a questioning look to me by raising one of his eyebrows so it was better to me if I don't try to question him more.Never in my life did I ever thought to be my engagement like this or you can say my life like this.I love Kabir & how can I betray him by going on in his back,he has suffered & did many things for me.Thinking about all this,my heart cries but there is no option left for me.I just gave a nod that I'm ready for the event even though I was not mentally.

Just then,I couldn't help myself so I asked him "Where are my friends?" Just as I asked,I felt I invited my bad luck to my door mate myself.His expressions changed & he gave me a hard look "Why do you have to think about them when you're with me?" He asked coldly & as usual,I was scared of his tone.

"I was-was ju-just worried about them" I said innocently.He smirked "Why don't you think about the pain in your pussy muscles than thinking about them" he said shamelessly.I rolled my eyes mentally.

"Get up I don't want you to be late on your own engagement" saying this he came over me & brushed his cold lips over me.He was gently licking my upper parts of my lips when he bite it & in pain I had to open it, by the taste I got in my mouth,I guess my lips were bleeding.I got a new lesson from this that if I don't open my lips on the first phase I would be biten & would be harshly devoured.

His tongue danced with mine & I was on cloud nine by feeling the intensity.Just then I realized we didn't brushed but the most important thing that I noticed about him was,he never complained that the things he sees in me.We were exploring each other when my stomach growled with a loud noise making us detached from whatever we were doing.

He looked at me & smirked.I know this time he gonna pass some non veg comment on me ,well when I thought this,I was surprised.I was surprised as to how much I have known him now.I know what his expressions mean & I don't know what caught on me that I felt butterflies all over my tummy when I realized that.

"You are hungry baby girl" he said & I thought internally 'his non veg comments starts' he looked on my belly & rubbed his hands over it "I'm sorry that I starved you food but I think, otherwise I served you good things" his smirked said it all.Without saying anything he picked me up like I was a child & throwing me in his arms he went outside his room.I was shocked & surprised at the same time'

Vansh took her to the dining table & he ordered foods & as they were passing through the huge corridors Riddhima could see thousands of staffs working like anything & she knew this was for the engagement.After the breakfast he took her towards their bedroom once again "Just one minute" saying this,he went towards his wardrobe.

He returned with a gift & placed it in her hands

"This is the dress that you will wear on our engagement the rest of the things will be given my Ms.DSouza" he said & gave her the gift box.

She knew this wedding wasn't happening by her will ,also it was a lifetime commitment which she didn't wanted to spend with Vansh.She thought its getting more intense so she boldly replied staring at his eyes "I decline this offer"

She was expecting a cold & angry behavior from him but it turned completely opposite. "Do you think it is an offer ? No it is an order.You want it or not but only I can change the fate of yours & you can't do anything baby girl" he smirked "Also have you forgot about your friends" he took out his phone & showed me a video where they were tightly chained in chair & they were screaming in pain & there were blood coming out from all over their body.She panicked & said "Please leave them" she sobbed.

Vansh came near to her & wiped out her tears "Don't you dare shed tears today otherwise I will not let them one more second to breathe" he was cold this time. "Please" was the only word she could say

"Take this sweetheart" he said,without having anything to complain more she took the gift.He smiled & placed a kiss on her lips.He then took her to Ms.DSouza where Angre too was present.

"Ms.DSouza" he called her & she came forward with some accessories.

"Here you go.These are the things that you will need" saying this he handed the decorated plate to her

Riddhima was so helpless that she couldn't even mutter a single word

"Are you going to take it or not" he warned her. "W-Will you release them if I do this" she asked him stuttering.He came towards her & said "I won't do anything more if you accept this proposal but once you disagree their lives are doomed"

She gulped in fear & took the decorated plate."Good" saying this he kissed her forehead. "I'm gonna come at evening,the make up artists would arrive soon,be ready I can't wait more" saying this he smiled "And yes don't pull stunts,you know about the punishment right?" He smirked & went away with Angre,bidding her goodbye.

She ran towards the room & sobbed hard after locking the door but she knew she doesn't have any other option now so she went to the washroom & cleaned herself.

*****

"I can't it's paining so much" Ishani cried

While the other two were in  unconscious mode due to the heart ripping torture they got for hours.

"You are such a strong woman" Jack said while slitting the throat of that girl who gave them wrong information about Riddhima's whereabouts.

"Please,please let us go" Ishani cried.

"Easy easy" Acely came with a handful of sweet boxes.He went to her & said "You maybe hungry eat this" he took one & placed it in front of her mouth.

"Oh ! See I'm so silly.I forgot to tell you the reason why I brought you this ! Of course because our Master is getting married" he grinned.

"What?" Ishani hissed

"Yup Congrats" saying this he tried to feed her but she denied

"No worries ! I will eat then" saying this he happily ate the piece of sweet

'No Riddhima can't do this.I have to wake these two up fast' Ishani thought.

*****

"Have you got any news from any source about further attacks?" Vansh asked Angre

"No boss" he denied.

"But we need to alert all the guards so that we can cope out with them if they try to attack us" Vansh ordered to which Angre hummed.

Angre was fidgeting his fingers,Vansh noticed this "What happened Angre?" He asked.Angre smiled nervously "Ah Boss I wanted to say you Congrats.You are going to get married" he said.Vansh smiled & hugged him "Thanks" he said.

Both hugged each other."Its time to get ready Angre" he said & walked away

****

The auspicious time came & everyone was ready for the engagement party.Everyone from the dark aka mafia world were invited but it was not made known to the normal world or paparazzi.

Every Don & Mafia Lord were invited except one.The whole Mansion was decorated like a new bride.Every corner of the Mansion shone like diamonds & pearls & the whole set up looked magnificently beautiful.

After a few minutes,Vansh arrived for the ceremony.Everybody's focus was on him.There were many daughters of Dons whose heart was broken today who dreamt of marrying Vansh but as they can't go against him,they came reluctantly.

He descended from the stairs like a king & was looking like, God himself came down from his heaven to earth in the form of Devil.

One by one everyone came & greeted him but his eyes were still focused on those stairs from whom he just descended.He got ready in another room so he was getting impatient to see his bride.Everyone praised the decorators for such an amazing decorations.Every sound came to still when the soon to be bride hailed from her room

Everyone was shocked to see the beauty descending from the stairs like an angel from the heaven.More of that Vansh was more shocked & surprised to see her.His breath stilled looking at her gorgeous face.Her beauty added extra glamour to the beauty of the surrounding Mansion.

As soon as she came towards Vansh,he kissed her without wasting more seconds.Everyone felt shy looking at the scene but they were afraid to let out a single word from their mouth

"You're looking fucking gorgeous" he complimented but Riddhima didn't changed her expressions,it was clearly written on her face that she didn't wanted to marry him & the girls who envied her could sense that but that curse their luck.

He came near to her ear & said "You don't want to see your friends suffering more,do you?.If not,then smile" he blackmailed her.Hearing those words she forced a smile but everyone knew what was going on but still they pretended to be happy so that they can say after going to their house that 'We returned alive after attending Mr.RaiSinghania's engagement ceremony'

They came & seated on the center & exchanged the rings

Vansh took her hands in his gently & slipped his name of ring on her fingers.Meanwhile Riddhima remembered how she & Kabir proposed each other at the beach

She smiled inwardly thinking about those moments.Meanwhile Vansh was noticing her moves & could sense what was going on in her mind

He knew love is not easy to forget so it can't be removed by force.So he knitted a new plan.Well then,Riddhima made him wear the ring.

Everyone clapped & toasted their drinks.Vansh stood up in front of her & stretching out his hands,he asked "May I have a dance with my gorgeous to be wife?" Riddhima not wanting to make the matter worse for her friends agreed & went with him.

They were the center of attention.Everyone envied them.Vansh took her hands on his shoulder while touching her waist he pinched them,she shook her body,she was feeling embarrassed in front of everyone but what she should do as for a person like him wasn't going to listen her.

Well a certain emotion run through Vansh's heart.One step more was taken in this relationship & the day is not far when his love Riddhima will be officially Mrs.Riddhima RaiSinghania & just with the thought of it he felt proud & happy.

"I can't wait to see you becoming Mrs.RiSinghania" he mumbled excitedly while Riddhima could sense her heart breaking into in numerous pieces.

________

*Enjoyed their engagement ?

*Pics used here belongs to respective owners by the way the show's pics were edited by me (sometimes you need to take the credit too which is yours 😉)

Target :

Views :700+
Votes :355+

Till then,
Happy Reading 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 22.8K 55
VANSH RAI SINGHANIA AN ARROGANT BILLIONAIRE...THAT TOO A MAFIA ...28 YRS OLD MAN ..HE NEVER SMILED IN HIS LIFE ..HE IS A RESERVED PERSON .. HE IS AN...
Lioness By KRISHNA

Mystery / Thriller

81.9K 4.1K 46
This story of our riansh Vansh and Ridhima What if they know each other beforehand But with a twist flow the...
7.6K 1K 10
ʀɪᴅᴅʜɪᴍᴀs ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢʀ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴀs sᴏᴏɴ ᴀs ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ.... ʀɪᴅᴅʜɪᴍᴀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀᴍʙɪᴄɪᴏᴜs...
240K 16.6K 44
Cover by @sunidhi_13 In a dark room a man was sitting on a couch looking towards a girl who was sleeping peacefully on the bed... After sometime the...