The Spirit Of Pride: A Pride...

By SkeneKidz

The Spirit Of Pride is a pride month anthology featuring paranormally themed short stories. With contribution... More

A Lighthouse In The Storm
Soul Love
In The Dawn
Intertwined
Thanks For Reading!

Intro

430 10 0
By SkeneKidz

Thank you for joining us in our third pride anthology project together! Unfortunately, due to busy schedules and previous commitments, we were unable to get this posted in June and only three writers were able to return this year. We encourage you to check out our past two anthologies, Hand In Hand and The Magic Of Pride to see everyone's fantastic work!

This year's anthology has a paranormal theme. Pieces are contributed by:
@beanchtoast
@sam_as_i_am
@skenekidz

Let us know what you think, and be sure to check out each author's profile for more great works!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595 92 15
A group of friends slowly drift apart and leave their small town behind. Years go by and memories fade, leading to a random reunion that will make on...
88 1 9
An anthology of narratives involving a vast variety of characters within the Aligned Universe, delving into various genres of fiction This collection...
47.1K 2.4K 16
Grab your shades and sun loungers! Dive into this feel-good collection of winning short stories for the LGBTQIAP+: Sun-Kissed Summer Anthology contes...
136 4 18
My brief summary of each story grew too lengthy for this space. Please see the Story Descriptions chapter for more details. Werewolves, Tarot, a Fire...