Dragon Ball Z Kyodai (Male Oc...

Від TheFlamimgKa1

Earth. The home to one of the universe's strongest warriors named Son Goku! And for the past few years, this... Більше

Update
Bio (updated)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Explanation on Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Namek saga starts)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Android/Cell saga starts)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (filler)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (Buu saga starts)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 (The Final Chapter)
R.I.P

Chapter 7

1.8K 35 17
Від TheFlamimgKa1

Last time... on Dragon Ball Z Kyodai...

Goku: 'Wait! Krillin!'

Krillin: huh? Is that, Goku?

Goku: 'Yeah it's me. I can't really talk out loud. But krillin, please, forgive me for what I'm about to ask. But can you please let him go?'

Krillin: what?! Why would I do that?! He killed all of our friends! He doesn't deserve to live!

Goku: 'Please Krillin. It took all I had in order to beat him... He forced all of us to push out limits, and we almost lost... If he were to die here... It would be... such a waste...'

Krillin: Such a waste?! What about Piccolo! And Yamcha?! And Tien and Chaozu?!

Goku: 'I know this is wrong... but I want to fight him again!And if he ever does come back, I promise, I will become stronger! And I will beat him!'

Krillin: ... Alright... You've earned the right to have things your way. If it wasn't for you we would've been screwed! But promise me this... If you ever fight him... You're power better be off the charts!

Goku: 'Right!'

While krillin continues to talk, Vegeta sneaks in his pod.

Vegeta: you fools. I'll be back... Just wait...

Vegeta's pod blasts off,

Goku: 'thank you Krillin.'

Krillin: no problem...

Krillin was over to Gohan and Daikon. Before he could check up on them, he hears an engine above him. He looks up and sees Bulma's thingamajigger in the air. The ship lands and Chi-Chi is the one to run out of the ship first shouting for Gohan. She sees Gohan and runs towards him, Jumping over Goku's body and landing on Daikon's and a cushion, waking him up.

Daikon: AAAHHH!!! IT HURTS!!!

Chi-Chi ignores Daikon's shout of pain and grabs Gohan from Krillin.

Chi-Chi: GOHAN!!! MY BABY BOY PLEASE WAKE UP!!! YOU POOR THING!!! BEING FORCED TI DO ALL OF THIS!!! NEVER LEAVE MOMMY'S SIDE AGAIN!!!

Krillin: But... What about Your husband?

Meanwhile with Goku, Bulma, Roshi, and Karin approach Goku.

Bulma: Are you okay Goku?!

Roshi: This is terrible...

Goku: Sorry... I let him... Get away...

Karin: That's alright Goku... Chasing him off is a pretty big thing.

Goku: Thanks Master Karin...

Krillin: That guy was crazy strong... I'm afraid he killed Yamcha and everyone else but the 5 of us...

Roshi and Karin, look over and see Krillin walking over with Daikon over his shoulder.

Bulma: That's alright! In a year we'll just use the dragon balls and bring everyone back!

Krillin: "..."

Karin: "..."

Bulma: What's with those looks guys?

Goku: Since Piccolo was killed, Kami is gone too. So that means the Dragon Balls are gone as well.

Bulma: W-what? That's just a joke right? You said 5 of you survived? That last one is Piccolo right?

Yajirobe: Well excuse me for living.

Bulma falls over and starts to tear up.

Bulma: You mean... I can't see him anymore? I-i can't believe it... WAAAAAAH!!!

Bulma starts to cry, leaving everyone else to pick up Daikon and Goku into the ship.

The threat to the Saiyans is over, and the only Z fighters that are left are Krillin, Goku, Daikon, and Gohan... But what about the rest of the Z fighters? Will they find a way to bring them back? Or will they stay dead for the rest of their lives? Find out next time, on Dragon Ball Z Kyodai!

Now inside the ship, Everyone awake goes over to the old battle field and picks up all the bodies that were killed during the fight against the Saiyans. And after all that, Gohan suddenly wakes up.

Gohan: huh? Where is the Saiyan!?

Chi-Chi: Gohan my baby! You finally woke up!!!

Chi-Chi runs her check against Gohan's.

Krillin: The Saiyan is gone Gohan. We really gave him a run for his money! He might never come back!

Gohan: where's Dad and Daikon?

Goku: back here Gohan...

Daikon: hey...

Chi-Chi: I couldn't care less about those two they didn't care for my sweet Gohan!!

Daikon: But if it wasn't for him, we would've died! And I still don't forgive your for landing on me.

Chi-Chi: I thought you were dead! And it would've been better that way knowing you didn't protect my baby boy!

Daikon: ...Can I hit her Goku?

Goku: Sorry, she's off limits...

Bulma: Anyway Krillin, could you tell us what you said earlier?

Krillin: oh right! The Saiyans seemed to already know about the dragon balls on earth. They probably heard it from that other Saiyan's radio thing. I think the entire time they were here they wanted to get a wish.

Goku: Really?

Krillin: Yeah. But they called Piccolo a Namekian. Which means Kami and Piccolo are Aliens... The most important is what they said next. They said that Namekians not only have high power levels, but they also use weird magic on a planet called Namek, they might have dragon balls even more powerful than the ones we have here.

Everyone stays quiet in shock, now knowing that there's other dragon balls out somewhere.

Krillin: I know it's a big "if", but if we were able to get to this planet Namek... We just might be able to get our hands on their balls.

Karin: Oh I get it! If we do that, then we could wish back everyone who died today!

Gohan: That means Piccolo can come back to life!

Chi-Chi: what are you saying Gohan?!

Krillin: And if Piccolo is brought back, then Kami will be as well! And the dragon balls will be useable again!

Bulma: But it's not that simple. There's no way we could pull that off.

Goku: Don't worry. Leave it to me. I can help.

Krillin: Goku what do you mean you can help?

Goku: I'll just ask King Kai.

King Kai: Way ahead of you Goku.

Everyone looks around, hearing the voice that Goku also heard.

Krillin: huh? Who was that?!

King Kai: I'm king Kai. the one who trained Goku.

Daikon: You trained him? Wow. You must be pretty strong.

King Kai snorts as Daikon's remark, feeling flustered.

King Kai: Aw shucks. Anyway, Let's see let's see I heard that their Namekian race was extinct...

King Kai looks for the planet called Namek, and after some searching, he screams out in surprise.

King Kai: wait... THEY'RE STILL??!! THEY SURVIVED SOMEHOW!!!

Bulma: really?! That's great!! where's the location!?

King Kai: it's at 9045xy

Bulma: 904... Turtle man. Take the wheel!

Roshi: turtle man?

Bulma does her calculations and gasps.

Krillin: what's the matter Bulma?

Bulma: do you know how long it will take for us to go to namek from here? It will take about 4,339 years and 3 months!

Daikon: 4000?!

Goku: oh man, what do we do?

King Kai: I don't know...

Krillin: Is that the only problem? Then I think we'll be fine.

Bulma: What do you mean?

Krillin: We could just use the spaceships that the Saiyans used to get here!

Roshi: The Saiyans? Didn't the last one leave?

Krillin: Well yeah, but it looked like the spaceship could only fit one person! And if that's the case, then the other one should be around somewhere!

Goku: That's right! My b-brother came to earth with one. But... I think it got destroyed... 'By Gohan...'

Bulma: That means there's still one out there! If I could get a look at it, then I could figure out something!

Roshi: it's probably in metro east somewhere. That's were the Saiyans Landed. We'll go there later!

Krillin: I was thinking the same thing! Vegeta dropped this. I saw him press a few buttons on it, and his spaceship came to him! It must be some kind of remote!

Bulma: It looks like it still works! We can bring everyone back!

Now that a new way has been found, Everyone, but Chi-Chi and Yajirobe celebrate that their friends will be able to be revived. Will they be able to make it to Namek? Or will their plan fail? Only one way to find out, next time, on Dragon Ball Z Kyodai!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

669 5 16
Bardock passes by a planet named Earth, while he was passing by his Scouter picked up a power level of 1000. So for safety precautions he decides to...
4.6K 84 16
A young boy saiyan goes by the name Y/N L/N. he was born on the different planet and raised on earth with Goku and his family. Y/N, Goku and vegeta t...
18.7K 232 20
Dakon the descendant of a race of warriors known as Saiyans is wanting to become a pro hero. What he doesn't know is the journey he'll go through to...
29.1K 791 57
{ Currently Writing } In an alternate Dragon Ball universe, the Saiyan warrior Kakarot is a courageous female named Goka. After Goka defeats King...