Decisions [tom riddle]

By uandurbl00dychick3n

Evangeline Goldstein is a girl who was born with the best items you could ever get in life; friends, loving p... More

I - The first encounter
II - Arrogant Brute
III - The terrifying incident
IV - Wools Orphanage
V - Mysterious Man
VI - Identity
VII - Odd...
VIII - Unrevealed Secret Part 1
IX - Revealed Secret Part 2
X - A whole new world
XI - Diagon Alley
XII - Ollivanders
XIII - Platform 9 3/4
XIV - Ariana
XV - The beginning for Tom
XVI - Separation
XV - Trainride
XVI - Magical... candies?
announcement

A/N Note

188 5 1
By uandurbl00dychick3n

Hello everyone! 

I know I have said this repeatedly, but I have been losing the motivation to continue this story. I do have a lot of things planned out, but I'm not sure where to start and how to write it, if that makes sense. 

I have started another story to get over my writer's block, and hopefully I can continue writing this story as well. 

If you were wondering, my story I'm starting is called

"To the Moon ...But not back"

My account name is lilithIy. The last 'L' is actually an uppercase i. 

It's basically the opposite case of this: LILITHiY

It's a sort of enemies to lovers romance genre, but with a sprinkle of space too :)

It does have some mild swearing too, so a bit different from this story. 

Unfortunately it is not HP related, but it is helping my writers block. Do not fret, I will do my best to continue this story as well. However, I feel that this new story I'm starting will be my priority, and this one my second. 

Once again, apologies for my inactiveness, it is a bit difficult for me to keep up my personal activities as well as writing a story+making tiktoks. Donn't get me wrong, I really do enjoy it! It is just time-consuming as well, needing the time I don't really have.

I hope you all understand! Best wishes to you all, and stay safe :)

-uandurbl00dychick3n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 5.4K 50
[meh- ta- noy- ah] *Greek (n.) the journey of changing one's mind, heart, self or way of life ☆☆☆ Veruca Penderwick is an extraordinary witch. With...
18K 348 49
Merely the narration of how a minuscule background character in her own life turns into a hero by barging into the world of the notorious Tom Riddle...
4.1K 75 45
Everyone knows the fated demise of Tom Riddle at the boy who lived's hand, what they don't know is the story of the beginning...the beginning of the...
7.3K 329 9
Harry can't remember anything of the past few months. Death eaters everywhere are still out for her blood, and her only chance at surviving rests in...