Hold Me Till the End

By Def_26

Its a story between two neighbors. Mew and Gulf. Mew a doctor and a CEO fell in love with Gulf a famous acto... More

Chapter 1
Chapter2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter5
Chapter 6
Chapter7
Chapter9
Chapter 10
Chapter11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
End

Chapter8

840 62 3
By Def_26

GULF's POV⚽

Its been a week since they came back from Chang Mai. And its been a week since Mew confessed about his feelings to him. He is so happy. He is so happy that they shared the same feelings. But he can't announced it to anyone.

The only person that knows about them is his parents and his manager. Although they are not against it they still worry about Gulf.
His manager told them that they must be careful on their sudden act of sweetness and clingyness in public cause it will affect on Gulf's reputation and at the series that they working on. The public must not know about them having in a relationship. And Mew agree with it.

"Gulf let's fix your make up." The make up artist tap Gulf on his shoulder. He is now sitting in front of the mirror.

"Sure Phi" Gulf nodded. He will start filming for the series. He is almost done with his make up when Mew called. The make up artist finish it and leave him to answer the call.

"Hi YaiNong. Are you busy?" Mew ask on the other line.

"Hi Phi. Yes I am filming now. Why? Miss me?" Gulf whispered while smiling.

"Hmm..I always misses you. Can I pick you up later? Let's eat dinner together. Please?" Mew said in a sweet voice.

"Hmm..I don't know what time we'll be packing up Phi. I'll text you later instead? Okay?" Gulf said in a low voice.

"Okay I'll wait. I miss you Already."

"And I miss you too." Gulf smile.

"Don't put " too" just I miss you. It sounds like its an obligations"

"I miss you Phi..Happy?" Gulf whispered.

"Hmm. Okay. I'll hang up now. Just text me later so I can pick you up okay?"

"Yes Phi. Bye"
Gulf hang up the call and he lean his back at the chair while looking at the mirror. Minutes pass and his manager entered the room.

"Gulfie let's go. Its your turn for the scene." His manager said.
"Yes Phi" Gulf get up on his sit and followed P'War.

Gulf finish filming all of his scene for today. Its already 8:45pm. When they pack up and call it a day. Gulf is sitting on a chair while his make up is getting removed by his make up artist. When his manager walk up to him.

"Gulfie..Mew's waiting for you at the parking lot. Where are you going lovebirds?" whispered by his manager.

"We are just going out for dinner Phi" Gulf smiled while picking up his bag and preparing to leave.

"Okay, just don't stay up late. Anyway you have a scheduled live on Candy tomorrow at 1pm. I'll pick you up on your condo tomorrow."
His manager remind him.

"Yes Phi. I'll go now. I'm so hungry. I want to eat something nice"
Gulf said and wave to his manager. He go straight to the spot where Mew park his car. Mew get out of the car and opened the door for him. Gulf got inside. Mew close the door and get in the drivers seat.

He really want to kiss Gulf but he choose not to. He is worried that someone might see them and put Gulf on a worst situation. He just put on his seat belt and Gulf too.Mew smiled and get Gulf's hand and kiss them.
"I've been missing you for days YaiNong. I really want to pick you up and drive for you. Thank you for letting me now."
Mew said while pouting. And it makes Gulf smile even more.

"I don't let you coz we have to finish filming for the episodes. I stay in the same location for a few days. And you are busy too. You said you have to perform three operations in one day. And you got a company to attend too. I don't want to bother you either."
Gulf answered.

"But I miss you. Okay..You are here now. So let's just get going. I have a surprised for you"
Mew smiled at him and put a kiss on his intertwined hands. He started the engine and started driving without letting go of Gulfs hand.

"What surprised?" Gulf ask while looking at him.
"Its a surprise so I won't telling you." Mew answered him while focusing on the road.

" hmm..trying to be sweet hah" Gulf tease him.

"Hmm..stop teasing me. I didn't do it to anyone before." Mew confessed.
Gulf was about to answer when his phone rang.
Its his Mom.
He answered the call without letting go of Mews hands.

"Hi Mom?"
"Hi baby. I just called to check up on you. I just miss you."
His mom answered him.

"Hmm I miss you too. I am with P'Mew. He pick me up.We will get something to eat..how about you and Pops? Do you have dinner?"
"Yes baby. We eat already. OK just say Hi to Mew for me. Hope you can visit here soon. You and your Dad misses you."

"Yes mae. We will. We just have a tight schedule these days"
"Okay baby. I'm gonna hang up now. Goodnight."
"Goodnight Mom"

Gulf hang up the call.

"So? What happened?"
Mew ask him still holding his hands.

"Mom said he miss us. She ask when we will go there again"
"Hmm..maybe we can make it scheduled. You have school and your filming" Mew said.
"Yeah. So where are we now?" Gulf ask looking outside.
"We are almost there." Mew smile.

After an hour Mew enter on a big mansions car park.

Mew gets off the car and opened the door for Gulf.
Gulf is looking at Mew.

"Its my house."
Mew said and hold his hands to walk inside.

"Let's go. I'll show you something." Mew hold his hand and showed him what he prepare.

Gulf stand there looking at the set up.
"You did it for me?" Gulf ask Mew. With a straight face.

"Yes,I want to treat my boyfriend to a nice dinner. So what do you think?"
Mew ask Gulf and hold Gulf's hand and pull him into a hug.

"Yes,I like it. Thank you"
Gulf let out a happy smile and hug him back.

"And I have another surprise for you later. But now let's just eat dinner first I'm starving"
Mew pull out from the hug and massage his grumbling tummy while pouting.
Gulf laugh and Mew guided him to a chair and let him sit.
Mew push the button under the table and the butler come in to serve their food.

"So you are the only one living here?" Gulf ask while eating.

"Yes,Mom and Dad is living in Nonthaburi with my sister Natasha."

"You have sister?"

"Yes,and don't worry my family knows about us. And they wants to meet you. And I promised them that I will introduced you to them soon." Mew said while sipping his juice.

"Hmm. Okay. But not too soon. I'm not yet ready" Gulf said while looking at Mew.

"Yes I know. I'll just wait till you are ready." Mew smiled and wipe his lips.

They talk some more time.

"Let's go?" Mew get up and get Gulfs hand.

"Where are we going Phi?" Gulf drink his juice and take Mew's hand.

Mew just smile and hold Gulf's hand and walk to the other side of the house.
Mew covered Gulfs eyes and take it off when they reach the place.

"Are you ready?" Mew ask.
"Hmm."
"Okay you can open your eyes now."

Gulf open his eyes and can't believe what he is seeing. He was amazed by how Mew get these kind of ideas. He smiled and look at Mew for a moment.

"So do you like it?" Mew ask.

"You are so full of surprise's. Did you do it on your pass relationship before? You look like a pro Phi"
Gulf smiled while checking the place. This is so relaxing.
Mew walk up to him and hug him from the back. And kiss his neck.

"This is the first time I do it. I ask Natasha's help for this. And that dinner its her idea to decorate it that way. So how is it did you like it?" Mew ask him again.

Gulf spin around to look at Mew's face. He put both of his arms to Mews neck and he slowly close the distance between them.
"I don't like it...coz I love it"
Gulf smiled and Mew close their distance and kiss Gulf slowly. Gulf closed his eyes and savored the kiss. He really miss him.

After a moment they pull out from the kiss to catch some air.
Mew planted a soft kiss on Gulf's forehead. Gulf let out a small smile.
And they settled in a seat..while Gulf lay on Mew's lap.

"Gulf?" Mew called Gulf. Gulf opened his eyes and stare at Mew..

"Hmm..can you stay tonight? I miss you." Mew said while caressing Gulf's hair.
Gulf look at Mew for a moment. Smiled and nodded.

"Hm." "But can you let me lay here for a moment? I want to enjoy this..thank you for making this for me. I really appreciate it."
Gulf smile and settle his head on Mew's stomach.

"Hm. Sure. Just lay there as long as you want. Just let me know if you want to rest inside"
Mew said and he planted a kiss on Gulfs hand.

He is looking at Gulfs face for a moment. He is so happy right now.
He don't feel anything on someone before until he meet Gulf.
It feels like home. He is at ease whenever he is with Gulf.

They stay like that for a moment.
Gulf open his eyes and found Mew sleeping.
He get up and put Mew a blanket. He planted a kiss on Mew's lips. He spend another moment staring at Mews face. He look like an angel. He is so perfect.
He sleep like an angel.

Gulf woke up from a gentle tap on his cheeks. He opened his eyes and found Mew staring at him smiling.
"Gulf..let's get inside?" Mew stand up and reach for Gulfs hand.
They get inside.

Mew's room.

Mew get a pair of pajamas in his closet and handed it to Gulf.
"Here,you can change your clothes. The bathroom is over there"
Mew pointing at the left side of the room. Gulf look so sleepy now.
Gulf nodded and accepted the clothes and go straight to the bathroom.

He take a warm shower and brush his teeth and wear Mews clothes.
After a moment he get out of the shower wiping his hair while sitting on the edge of the bed.
Mew is nowhere to be found. Gulf settle on the bed and cover himself with a blanket..he is scrolling on his phone when Mew enter the room.
Wearing a black trouser and a white shirt. With a towel on his neck.
Gulf turned off his cellphone and put it away and close his eyes.

"Are you sleepy?"
He ask Gulf and he settle himself beside Gulf.
Gulf just nodded with his eyes close. "Hmm."

Mew moved to Gulf and put his arm under Gulf's head and pull him to a hug.

And Gulf face Mew and put his head on Mew's chest and close his eyes.

"Hmm Gulf?" Mew called him.
"Hmm?"
"What is your schedule for tomorrow? Do you need to get up early?"
Gulf open his eyes and looked up to Mew.

"No..I don't need to get up early but I have a schedule at 1pm for a Live on Candy..Why?"

"Hmm nothing I just want to eat breakfast with you" Mew answered while caressing Gulf's face.
Gulf just smile sweetly.

"Can I kiss you?"

"Hm." Gulf nodded and Mew slowly close the distance between them and kiss his lips. Gulf wrapped his hand around Mews neck and kiss him back.

Gulf close his eyes to savor the sweet sensation that Mews kiss giving him.
Mew pull out from the kiss and looked at Gulfs eyes.

"Can we do it?" Mew ask Gulf..Gulf just nodded and they continue kissing.
Mew's kiss is getting deeper now. He slowly put Gulfs back on the bed and continue kissing his neck. The lust in their eyes is started to kick in. He continued kissing when Mew pulled out and removed his shirt and Gulfs shirt.

Mew keeps kissing Gulfs neck down to his chest.And Gulf just close his eyes enjoying the sensation. His nail is dugging n Mew's back.

Mew just continue showering Gulfs a kiss. While kissing Gulfs stomach he removed Gulfs pajamas together with his underwear. And Gulfs manhood appeared. He is so hard. Mew hold it on his hands and taste it with his tounge. He keep doing it and put it on his mouth while massaging it up and down.

He can hear Gulf's moan. He keep licking the pre cum sucking him inside his mouth while GUlf was gripping the sheet.

Gulf was going crazy with the pleasure but Mew sucked him even more that makes him see stars. His toes curling on the sheet while still gripping the cover when Mew started massaging his balls while he licked his hardness.

Gulf is moaning while his hands is grabbing Mews hair. He can't take it anymore he will gonna cum in a moment.

"Phi Mewwww...I'm gonna cum. Ughh..shit!"

"Just cum on my mouth YaiNong.."
Mew said while keep on licking and massaging Gulf's manhood.

Gulf can't take it and he just exploded on Mew's mouth.
Mew swallowed Gulf's cum...it taste good. He is so hard right now.

He get back on Gulfs lips and started kissing..he can taste his cum on Mews mouth but he doesn't care he is enjoying this moment..Mew pulled out and ask him.

"Are you really gonna do it? You can't say No later?"
"Hm. Just do it Phi"
"Are you sure?"
Gulf just nodded and continue kissing him.

Mew pulled out the condom and the lubricant in the drawer.
He wear condom and open the lube. He put lube on his finger and Gulfs hole.  He make his way on Gulfs entrance and gently pushed his two finger scizzoring Gulfs inside.

He push another three finger and put lubricants.. Gulf was heaving under his neck while he dug his finger on Mews shoulder.

"You okay?"
He ask Gulf while kissing his neck and started to pressed a finger on Gulfs entrance.
Gulf just nodded and close his eyes..its a little painful but its getting better now.. He get an ice cube in a bowl and gently put on Gulfs hole to subside the pain when he entered later.

Gulf grip on Mews shoulder when he felt the coldness inside him..the cold started to lessen the pain.

Mew kiss Gulf gently and started shoving his manhood in Gulfs hole..he can see the pain in Gulfs face.

"Are you okay? You want me to stop?" Mew whispered on his ear.

"Hmm I'm okay just keep going. Don't stop."
Gulf said while burying his face on Mews neck while he bit his lower lips trying not cry from the pain.

Mew continued to thrust inside slowly. He is already entered Gulf and he is pushing gently. The pain is now bearable. He can hear Gulfs moan now and the pain on his face is gone. Mew just continue thrusting.

"Ughhh ahh shit! Faster Phi!..Hmm"
Gulf keeps moaning enjoying the pleasure.
Mew keeps on thrusting inside him and rummage his neck with a kisses.

Gulf is getting crazy by the sweet sensation every time Mew hit his spot..
It feels like he is going to cum now. Mew's thrust his manhood deeper and deeper to Gulf. It feels like they are in a cloud savouring that feeling of sensation.

Gulf is gripping on the bedsheet for support. He felt his knees is getting weak now. Mew is getting faster and faster. They both moaning from the pleasure.

Mew pulled out from Gulf and turned him around. Gulf was now on his back and Mew was standing on the floor while Gulf was kneeling on the bed his back at Mew.

Mew hold Gulfs waist and enter him roughly that makes him scream when Mew hit his sweet spot. Gulf buried his face on the bed while he grip on the sheet. Mew was thrusting him inside faster and deeper. Gulf can feel his knees weaken in every thrust.

Mew's grip on Gulfs waist tightly while he pump inside. The sounds of the body and their moan is the only sounds they can hear inside the room.

After a few more thrust and Gulf can feel Mews cock getting tighter inside him.

"Phi Im gonna cum now..can't hold it anymore."
Gulf said while he bite his lower lips burrying his face on the mattress.
Mew hold Gulf's manhood and massage it up and down while continue thrusting his hardness to Gulf.

"Me too I'm gonna cum now.." Mew said while massaging Gulfs hard cock.

A few more thrust.

And they both cum. Mew exploded inside Gulf. And Gulf exploded on the bed. Mew wipe it with tissues on his bedside table.

They are both panting and breathing heavily. Mew caressed Gulfs face and planted him a kiss on his lips.
After a moment Mew carry Gulf bridal style and bring him to the bathroom to clean up. They both take a shower and brush their teeth.
After they showered Mew gets another bedsheets and changed it.
While Gulf just sit on the couch sleepy.

Mew walk up to Gulf and carry him to bed.
He put Gulf on the bed gently and cover him with a blanket. Mew put his arm under Gulfs head and pull him into a hug. Then kiss him gently on the forehead.
Gulf hug him and settle himself to Mews arm.

"Are you okay?" Mew ask him.
"Hmm. I'm okay."
Gulf smiled and Mew placed a light kiss on his lips.

"Let's sleep?"
"Hmm"
"I want to hug you all night..come here" Mew pulled Gulf into a tight hug even more.
And planted kisses on his head.

Gulf just smiled and let a sigh.
He was so happy.

Mew is hugging Gulf while patting him gently on his back.
He is on a cloud nine right now.
He really love this man. He can't imagine his life now without Gulf.
Whatever the future holds he will face it with this man on his side.

His Gulf. His happiness.
And he drift off to sleep.

☀☀☀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 3.3K 34
Mew Suppasit is looking for a job to pay off his college tution fee and he didn't expect to get hired as Gulf Kanawut's fake boyfriend. This relation...
7.7K 379 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
185K 11.4K 57
Spoiled Series #1 Type Thought Call me Bitch, Spoiled, Arrogant, Ignorant whatever the hell you want. I don't F*cking Care! He is mine! Nobody can ha...
197K 13.6K 40
Gulf Kanawut is married to one of his cousins and he gave his everything to make his marriage work but no matter what he do his husband never gets sa...