Anti-Romantic | Taegyu ✖

By b30mzu

"Sorry, I'm an anti-romantic." ・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・ Choi Beomgyu, a broken male with a fake smile always planted on... More

ANTI-ROMANTIC
Kang Taehyun
Choi Beomgyu
Chapter One: The Encounter
Chapter Two: Black Paint
Chapter Three: Escape
Chapter Four: Come Alive
Chapter Five: Don't Care
Chapter Six: Woe
Chapter Seven: Analeptic
Chapter Nine: Chatter
Chapter Ten: Related
Chapter Eleven: Race Game
Chapter Twelve: Falling
Chapter Thirteen: Project
Chapter Fourteen: Drunken
Chapter Fifteen: Concealed
Chapter Sixteen: Jitters
Chapter Seventeen: Brickbat
Chapter Eighteen: Glum
Chapter Nineteen: Gutted
Chapter Twenty: Sleepover
Chapter Twenty-one: Assurance
Chapter Twenty-two: New Arrival
Chapter Twenty-three: Boulevardier
Chapter Twenty-four: Strawberry Shortcake
Chapter Twenty-five: Crown
Chapter Twenty-six: Invitation
Chapter Twenty-seven: Party
Chapter Twenty-eight: Veracity
Chapter Twenty-nine: Prowl
Chapter Thirty: Mulish
Chapter Thirty-one: Wrangle
is this goodbye?
New Book !!
DON'T IGNORE!!

Chapter Eight: Liberate

1.7K 118 174
By b30mzu

Taehyun felt a sudden weight on his side, losing his balance he fell on the floor with the brunette over him. He almost couldn't recognize him, he looked terrible and smelled even worse.

Taehyun was disgusted.

The crowd around them immediately taking videos and pictures of the incident.

"DON'T MOVE-" Everyone heard a voice looking up and spotting a certain blonde running towards him.

Taehyun ignoring his words tried to push the brunette away from him but non-other than Hueningkai approached them, helping up Beomgyu picking him in a somewhat bridal manner.

"Are you deaf? Asshole." Kai eyed the ash head before running off pushing away the crowd.

Taehyun blank-faced rolls his eyes and gets up dusting himself continuing with his day walking to his next lecture while the crowd left the scene soon after.

+×+

Walking down the empty hallway it was finally the end of the day for Taehyun, not that it was any different from any other day excluding the incident earlier he thought.

At once he halts to a stop seeing a familiar tall boy walk out of the supposed infirmary looking back to mouth something then running off.

Taehyun then snaps back and continues walking uninterested he doesn't have any ideas of investigating until he hears the mention of his name.

He then steps back looking into the room seeing the zombie that dared to touch him earlier lying sleeping on a recovery bed.

"....."

Taehyun walks into the room, stepping closer to trying to listen to what the boy has to say before being grabbed by the shoulder.

"What do you think you're doing?" Taehyun turns around swiftly to be met with the tall boy holding a water bottle.

"I heard my name." Taehyun picks the boy's hand and throws it away.

"So you hear it to- I mean it's nothing." the blonde replies suspiciously.

Silence.

"Escape..." they both catch clearly, the pair panning towards the sleeping boy getting curious about what he's saying and stepping closer to the bed.

"Tae...escape.."

"Esc-"

The youngest among them freaked out splashing water from the bottle in his hand on the sleeping boy who immediately woke up as if he just drowned, scanning his surroundings he sees the one he's been begging to get to and instincts kick in.

"What the fuck let me go." Taehyun's pushing Beomgyu's head.

"PLEASE DON'T LET ME GO BACK TAKE ME WITH YOU."

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? LET ME GO."

Beomgyu's grasp was too strong around Taehyun's waist, Kai staring at the scene in front of him, jaw dropped.

"LET ME STAY WITH YOU PLEASE."

Kai needed to fix this he thought, but how his mind blanks trying to think of something.

"YOU SMELL LIKE SEWERS-" Taehyun let's out before being broken off of Beomgyu but Beomgyu still trying to reach.

"Step outside with me." Kai vocalizes in a deep tone freezing Beomgyu.

Taehyun quietly stepped outside with the younger. "I don't know what's happening or why it's happening but let Beomgyu hyung stay or I'll-"

"Whatever."

"Huh?"

Beomgyu sits on the bed looking through the tiny glass on the door, watching the two lads talk by themselves, he watched the ash grey sigh then his best friend opening the door walking inside with the latter following behind.

"Fine." Taehyun replied in a monotonous manner, standing in front of Beomgyu.

They heard a loud gasp fill the room followed by giggles.

"But."

The giggles immediately died down.

"There'll be a few rules you must follow till you're staying at my place." The brunette quickly nodding.

+×+

Both the males go out of Taehyun's very expensive sports car, walking towards the big door of the mansion, the brunette watched as Taehyun pressed his index finger on the scanner, with a click the door unlocked, the male pushed the door open the older following him behind observing everything carefully since this is where he's gonna stay now.

Maybe this is the place he can call home, hopefully.

"You can remove your shoes there and wear those." Taehyun spoke pointing towards the shoe rack.

Beomgyu took off his stained white sneakers which were now almost turning brown, placing them in the shoe rack and wearing the pair of the blue slippers the younger pointed at.

These slippers were definitely the most softest pair of footwear the boy ever wore.

"Okay so till you're staying here, there will be a few rules." The ash hair spoke walking into the living room sitting on the couch while the brunette awkwardly stood in front of him, clueless.

He watched as Taehyun took out a piece of paper and a pen from his bag, scribbling something on the piece of paper, placing the pen down on the coffee table making a soft thud sound.

Sliding the paper towards the brunette, the boy stared at it once again clueless, he looked at Taehyun who motioned him to take the paper.

The brunette picked up the paper, staring at the horrible penmanship trying to comprise a laugh.

Beomgyu started reading what the boy wrote.

Rules you must follow or die.

#1 Rule: Clean the house.
#2 Rule: Never enter the room with the brown room.
#3 Rule: Mind your own fucking business.
#4 Rule: I can add more rules whenever I want.

"What-" The brunette let out once he finished reading looking at Taehyun who was staring at him the whole time.

"If you have objections feel free to leave." Taehyun spoke harshly making the brunette gulp shaking his head as a no.

"Okay then you're gonna stay in the guest room, tomorrow I'll give you the house tour." With that he left to go to his room leaving the brunette in the living room by himself.

+×+

Beomgyu stared at himself in the mirror in his new room, his mind going through everything that went down today.

"I have a place to stay safe now." Beomgyu said walking towards the bed letting his back fall on the bed staring at the ceiling.

Laughter was heard, loud giggles, they sounded almost psychotic.

"I bet that fucker is suffering without his knight." The brunette menaced followed by laughter.

Beomgyu may not be strong but he was a knight, he protected the king, he protected the worthless filthy so-called king.

The king is now left alone in his ugly castle, with no one to save or serve him.

What is a king without his knights?

He's weak.

"Oh god, I wanna see that fucker suffer." Beomgyu said running his hand through his long silky hair.

After Taehyun left him in the living room, he decided to take a shower and arrange the things he brought in his bag in his now new room.

Beomgyu got up from the bed, the tantalizing aroma of food filled his nostrils.

'Taehyun must be cooking something.' Beomgyu thought before going downstairs into the kitchen.

"Are you making bulgogi?" Beomgyu spoke running towards the stove, the younger ignoring him.

"You know I'm a great cook instead of house cleaning I can cook for you." The brunette tried negotiating.

"I don't trust you with fire or any sort of element in fact." Taehyun spoke rudely, tossing the beef around in the pan.

"You trusted me enough to let me stay." The brunette spoke with a slight smirk on his lips bringing his head towards the boy next to him.

"Rule no.5: Shut up forever."

Beomgyu scoffed pouting walking away to the dining table mumbling "You're just speechless." on his way.

"Can hear you loud and clear."

With that Beomgyu decided to shut up.

They ate dinner in pure silence since Beomgyu can't utter a word without the ash head throwing daggers at him through his big but keen eyes.

After cleaning the dishes, Beomgyu went to his room taking out his laptop completing one of his many assignments he wasn't able to complete before going to bed.

Beomgyu found himself falling asleep immediately once he laid his head on the soft pillow which he wasn't able to do back in the hell of a house he lived in.

+×+

3:32am it said on the clock as the door slowly creeped open, the familiar ash grey hair walked in, now staring at the sleeping boy.

Wait- am I seeing Taehyun smiling? Holy shi-

Taehyun is smiling.

Hold up- this is not your regular smile, this is a psychotic smile which speaks kill.

"Knight you call yourself huh? Pathetic."

"A knight never escapes, it always fights."

Taehyun placed his hand on the sleeping boy's head, moving away the hair strands which fell over his eyelids.

"See you later, jagiya."

-------
Wand & Zuzu

The Mansion:-

.・゜-: ✧ :- -: ✧ :-゜・.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 2.8K 51
lowercase intended! -- ༊*·˚╰┈➤ make sure you vote, and check out some of my other books! -- #1 in kangtaehyunff [ 08/17/2022 ] #3 in taehyunxreader...
12.9K 855 26
Choi Beomgyu, one of the school biggest nerd has a crush on his best friend, who is also his childhood friend named Choi Soobin. He didn't confess hi...
257K 16.5K 59
Wherein Taehyun only fears losing the love of his life, and Beomgyu doesn't take the right step at the right time which ends with messing up everythi...
36.3K 1.3K 18
19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company. He has a...